The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

& what do you use them on? I'm addicted to the Putnam echo chamber from the Cello set... Still looking for that perfect...

six_wax
replies: 4 views: 2,015
six_wax 9th April 2006
replies: 12 views: 1,318
bobdobber 9th April 2006

hey. is anyone familiar w. ron holmes & the 414 tube mod that he does? http://www.holmeseng.com/ thanks, al.

alschnier
replies: 0 views: 1,395
alschnier 9th April 2006

Sorry...fella's i need some help....i'm kinda new to this!! I Live in Amsterdam, and another friend of mine lives outside...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 1,326
chumusic 9th April 2006

An engineer I was chatting to today was telling me about how you can use the Sync I/O to track your drums at a higher sample rate...

dabhoys
replies: 9 views: 1,617
dabhoys 9th April 2006

what are peoples opinion on this mic, i find my vox sounds a bit nasal/ tizzy through it-is this my placement/chain/ singer.. or...

josha
replies: 0 views: 936
josha 9th April 2006

Hi, I'm going to be trying out an Apogee mini me tomorrow and need some advice. Here is the question; I have no AES cable...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 624
djanogil 9th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 638
GL Respect Due 9th April 2006

I have had a 512 Shuffle, a 4GB Nano, a 2nd gen. iPod and a 3rd gen. iPod. My new 4th generation iPod sounds terrible. Its...

relaxo
replies: 7 views: 1,759
Anonymatt 9th April 2006

Not super new news,but the sytek site has been updated.still pretty slutty. 8 channels - $9,500.00 12 channels - $12,500.00...

w2w
replies: 6 views: 4,633
Stormkloud 9th April 2006

hey all, anybody have any thoughts on RME converters? I can't afford the apogee stuff at this point, the RME ADI 2 goes for...

jeffpardo
replies: 20 views: 1,934
thermos 9th April 2006

Anyone have first hand experience or some inside info on the differences between the S2A and the A7? Does the new A7 really...

edham
replies: 3 views: 2,245
Rep 9th April 2006

So I'm in the market for a power conditioner/regulator/make my aduio as clean as possible black box. After combing many...

bigmarchie
replies: 1 views: 1,643
jdunn 9th April 2006

Hi all, I have connected my Line 6 POD xt Pro to one of the Digidesign 192 I/O Interfaces via AES / EBU (the Digital Card.)...

Andi Rauscher
replies: 7 views: 5,098
Andi Rauscher 8th April 2006

Im about to record some guitars with a friend and im wondering what people may think of this approach.. I dont have huge amounts...

RPiper
replies: 12 views: 2,020
DeepSpace 8th April 2006

The Blue Robbie has been out for nearly 2 years now. I know that enough units were sold for it to have been unavailable...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 2,143
Paul Vnuk Jr. 8th April 2006

So I've got this tube mic I like a lot. Problem is, it's breakin' a lot. First month I used it problem free, then it konked....

weatherbox
replies: 0 views: 604
weatherbox 8th April 2006

Hi. Im looking for info and oppinions on what gear is essential for the production of pop music - meaning anything from Britney...

TLMUSIC
replies: 14 views: 9,827
Sqye 8th April 2006

I got some ugly corrosion on my PU's on my Les Paul..what's a good safe way to clean this crap off? Graciaskfhkh

superburtm
replies: 6 views: 1,170
nathanvacha 8th April 2006

Dear audiofriends, I was planning to buy apogee's new ensemble interface.. but i am thinking about changing to the rme...

Sleargut
replies: 0 views: 1,881
Sleargut 8th April 2006

Guys i have a folder full of "reference" songs that I look to to make sure I'm in the ballpark when mixing early on...

no ssl yet
replies: 43 views: 3,070
manning1 8th April 2006

Let's say i have the Apogee Ensemble... Would it be wise to put a Big Ben to clock the Ensemble?....will the Big Ben make the...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 753
chumusic 8th April 2006

Has anybody ever ysed this pre, is it any good. How about compared to the UA 610 pre. Any input would be...

audioalchemy
replies: 1 views: 1,490
max cooper 8th April 2006

going to be buying some converters... Ill be buying them new i think, and from the usual suspects on the internet, sweetwater...

kindkind
replies: 30 views: 2,440
John Suitcase 8th April 2006

I was planning on getting a Mytek Studio 96 A/D converter only. It then occured to me, if I want to insert a piece of outboard...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 49 views: 3,644
LightningBefore 8th April 2006

Ok, first my Apogee Rosetta started wigging out... had to send back the Digimix X-Series card to get repaired. Then my new FM...

Matt Grondin
replies: 11 views: 941
Matt Grondin 8th April 2006
replies: 3 views: 1,241
squeegybug 8th April 2006

I am looking for a nice reverb and am torn between staying ITB with a uad-1 (which granted will get me some other nice plugs) or...

jhagerty
replies: 11 views: 1,503
thermos 8th April 2006

I need a great D/A converter for reamping duties. I've tried unsuccesfully to buy a Lucid DA9624 - no agents appear to be...

Kiwiburger
replies: 13 views: 1,191
Albert 8th April 2006

If I sent the apogee signal as spdif to audiophile 96, would there be a signal degredation? My guess is no since theoradically...

maz
replies: 4 views: 761
Rep 8th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 767
Kiwiburger 8th April 2006

I've searched but I'm asking fresh again... I'ved used AT 4 with Nuendo. I'm not a rocket scientist with it but I can tune...

amost
replies: 2 views: 996
Doublehelix 8th April 2006

I know this is old news to...

allencollins
replies: 5 views: 767
max cooper 8th April 2006

What I have now, or atleast the 4033 is coming today: Microphones: Audio Technica AT4033 Audio Technica AT3035 Shure Beta...

SRR
replies: 3 views: 903
SRR 8th April 2006

Surely some of you guys already know this, but holy crap! Jim

JSAudioTN
replies: 85 views: 4,355
drew 8th April 2006

Any info on this configuration and on Scully machines in general would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bernardo
replies: 0 views: 909
Bernardo 8th April 2006

This question is primarily addressed to project studio owners: Do you have a piece of gear that continually seems to attract...

Dopamine
replies: 61 views: 4,192
perun 7th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,170
Kyle Ashley 7th April 2006

NO LEVELS IN THE HEADPHONES WHEN RECORDING* My mic goes to my pre, which feeds directly into my sound card in my pc--coming...

doaks
replies: 5 views: 621
Bat Head Sound 7th April 2006

At what point do you add reverb to the kick and snare....after you've done your compressing/multing/eqing and reached your final...

JB872
replies: 17 views: 5,716
ekimeno 7th April 2006

hi just scored a roland juno 6 for free for my studio and was wondering what they are like. i don't plau keys and i don't...

ramjet
replies: 6 views: 1,169
parasitk 7th April 2006

Just wondering what people think of these? I'm considering a pair for general stereo work and drum overheads...

dlmorley
replies: 0 views: 4,368
dlmorley 7th April 2006

We've already got a fully equipped pro studio. We would like to shift more from music into audio/video work. What are the...

nethereyes
replies: 6 views: 1,563
MAProTulz 7th April 2006

when working on drum tracks where do the overheads most often end up? i know a lot of it depends on the room, but just in...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 838
Mark Cattano 7th April 2006

Buena Park, CA (March 31, 2006)--It is with deep sadness that Yamaha Commercial Audio Systems, Inc. announces the March 28...

GilWave
replies: 3 views: 1,475
Peter Montessi 7th April 2006

Hey guys. I have this old 388 tape/mixer machine lying around. It´s a 1/4" 8 track recorder. It´s smpte capable and has...

sedohr
replies: 8 views: 2,631
Mark 7th April 2006

OK - did you like the thread rollover preview? Or was it annoying? Or don't care either way That was the pop up window...

Jules
replies: 90 views: 5,204
Jules 7th April 2006
replies: - views: -
tamasdragon 7th April 2006

It all started when i wanted the Roland x7 76 keys cause im using a casio as a midi controller and software as my intruments. ...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 1,080
spektor 7th April 2006

Hi folks, I am trying to introduce a 16 channel ad converter into my system. my intention is to bypass my da7 mixers...

quincyg
replies: 4 views: 1,095
quincyg 7th April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search