The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Howdy folks, I do rootsy kinda melodic music. I like drums with brushes and Jazzy/Rootsy drummers like Brian Blade and Jim...

Hershal Pearlma
replies: 35 views: 2,711
Dave Martin 13th April 2006

I have access to a 2 Track reel to reel machine. I have tracked everything through a soundcraft m12 board into an m audio 1010...

gnarls
replies: 2 views: 1,170
dbbubba 13th April 2006

Level 42's 'True Colors' is a record that really phucked me up. Produced and engineered by Ken Scott. I was touring all over...

Benjy King
replies: 5 views: 2,549
Ken_Scott 13th April 2006

Is there something I can download to hear what different freq. sound like (dont know what its called)? I'm guessing it would be...

Umlaaat
replies: 19 views: 2,046
Umlaaat 13th April 2006

who is this guy?produced the last "every time i die" cd...anyone know where i can find some info on the net? Thanx

malfunction
replies: 16 views: 2,008
opus 12th April 2006

I don't have alot of room in my place, I mean I have to say so myself Ive done pretty good with what I have though, Anyway I...

MACHINE
replies: 14 views: 1,153
Kiwiburger 12th April 2006

ANY COMMENTS- I HAVE SOME THEY SEEM FINE TO ME, BUT I HAVEN'T COMPARED THEM TO ANYTHING BETTER SO MAYBE HEY ARE ...BUDGET...

josha
replies: 8 views: 3,596
AlexLakis 12th April 2006
replies: 15 views: 1,716
GearHunter 12th April 2006

16 channels w/4 band series 80 eq retailing for $3,500. Sounds very appealing for front end of DAW. Anyone hear or use it yet?

rockyroad
replies: 1 views: 1,811
GearHunter 12th April 2006

Can someone please name me a few category of synthesizers around and define them for me ? Im very curious

MACHINE
replies: 17 views: 2,007
pounce 12th April 2006

I wonder if the live room of the studio where I work is too "dead" or not. I explain : We are two guys, that began...

SLy_drums
replies: 16 views: 2,534
Ethan Winer 12th April 2006

If i do a four stack of tracks panned (2) at 9am & (2) at 3pm and run them thru one stereo vocal bus the vocals seem to thin...

upscaps
replies: 2 views: 1,665
upscaps 12th April 2006

Here's my situation – a friend of mine introduced me to this 21yo kid that's written some songs and wants to make a demo/EP. We...

Yoni
replies: 17 views: 1,392
kats 12th April 2006

in the sub $1000 price range, does anyone know where i can find an 8 track 2" or 1/2" reel to reel? something thats...

shanghaitang
replies: 0 views: 1,191
shanghaitang 12th April 2006

Hello - any one know what model the Taylor pictured here is? Peace!

TLMUSIC
replies: 3 views: 950
waxnsteel 12th April 2006

I can't believe I missed that Ken Scott was in the house. Not to pile it on, but wow! Some of the folks around here...

Sounds Great
replies: 21 views: 3,487
joaquin 12th April 2006

should music technology students be required to have basic instrumental skills, be knowledgable about music theory? How much is...

josha
replies: 90 views: 6,998
henryrobinett 12th April 2006

I'm about a month away from finishing an album for this band and I think they may go somewhere. Before I release the songs to...

Poopants
replies: 10 views: 1,464
Kris 12th April 2006

looking at picking up the studio projects lsd2. Theres nothing like it in its price range. But i read that it sounds like the c3...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 863
audiothings 12th April 2006

wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in the smoothness of filter sweeps between plugins? I needed to do some automated...

blumediaprojekt
replies: 4 views: 1,455
ArcCirDude 12th April 2006

Sorry for the long post that's about to come, but I think it's necessary to get any assurance that I'm on the right path. I've...

funkdrmr
replies: 11 views: 1,905
funkdrmr 12th April 2006

howdy, just wondering if anyone can clarify why the fireface is cheaper than the adi-8 ds even though it can do 192khz, has...

dubrichie
replies: 2 views: 1,561
theblotted 12th April 2006

I was reading a thread on another forum the other day about phase issues. someone mentioned using latency compensation to help...

jgrif08
replies: 7 views: 1,319
Kiwiburger 12th April 2006

I just got an email from Sweetwater for Neumann releasing a new TLM 49 mic. What are your thought about that, I need new mic,...

Mozart
replies: 1 views: 2,275
dj_who 12th April 2006

I'll be recording a band at a studio that i've never worked at before (a friend of theirs owns it). The studio has what look to...

column17
replies: 9 views: 1,281
Jetblack 12th April 2006

Sucks I can't use my UAD-1 card with my new Powermac G5. I've become really dependant on that thing... anyway, what would you...

Classic
replies: 0 views: 2,346
Classic 12th April 2006

EVENTIDE UNLEASHES ITS MOST POWERFUL STEREO RACK UNIT EVER: H7600 ULTRA-HARMONIZER EFFECTS PROCESSOR The H7600 provides...

The Press Desk
replies: 15 views: 4,363
Hershal Pearlma 12th April 2006

Hi all, I am in the process of designing a residential studio in Houston Texas. I am almost finished with the acoustical design...

Sproto
replies: 1 views: 714
Skip Burrows 12th April 2006
replies: 20 views: 6,712
radicalron 12th April 2006

Was wondering how the music/studio scene was in the Denver metro area? (Denver, Boulder, Longmont etc) Are there many studios...

bkspitfire
replies: 9 views: 1,133
zkaudio 12th April 2006

I won the violet contest and will be receiving a JZ-1 microphone. Im so excited, I have a full electrostatic speaker system and...

Frost
replies: 18 views: 2,558
valverec 11th April 2006

I am looking at getting a Marshall reissue for my studio. I have alot of different amps but none that really do the Marshall...

bdunard
replies: 20 views: 9,748
bdunard 11th April 2006

(Sorry if this question has come up before.) Do you give clients the Protools session data after delivering the mix? (That is...

Dopamine
replies: 5 views: 1,385
Dopamine 11th April 2006

Anyone got any advice about which tubes I might put in my UA 610 to improve the sound? I read somewhere that this might help,...

Mertmo
replies: 18 views: 3,852
ArcCirDude 11th April 2006

Lets say you've got 5,000 dollars to spend on gear, you are starting from scratch (minus a good running computer you already...

bkspitfire
replies: 54 views: 5,514
AdamJay 11th April 2006

I'm interested although I know I might burn in hell for it.... someone MUST have had a go on one or heard one used on a...

Jules
replies: 32 views: 4,248
2012 11th April 2006

Brand new, in the box. heppy

drmmrboy
replies: 9 views: 1,846
drmmrboy 11th April 2006

Hi. Does anyone know the connector schematics for a Filtek BFE 4 Comp? Seems to be har to get. Best from Lennon

Lennon
replies: 2 views: 2,713
C/G 11th April 2006

Wondering if there are any 'The Album Leaf' fans on here who might have some insights into the making of 'The Seal Beach Ep'. I...

Jazzpunk
replies: 8 views: 1,219
nathanvacha 11th April 2006

I was talking to a gear guy today and he told me the only difference between Rack Mounted Synthesizers and Full Keyboard...

MACHINE
replies: 3 views: 1,350
thebri 11th April 2006

Thought I'd share a little sunshine story from my private project studio. I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my quite...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 1,493
Songhead 11th April 2006

anyone know where I can buy this online for shipment to ohio? none of the usa dealers on the se electronics site have the...

vtone
replies: 0 views: 2,578
vtone 11th April 2006

Does anyone remember a UK group named Bacharach (sp) who had a few hits in the 80s? I'm trying to find an album for my wife /...

Beech
replies: 2 views: 1,404
Beech 11th April 2006

I'm a singer/songwiter OK and I'm about to finish a new album of material to go with one I've already recorded. My voice is very...

Trebor Flow
replies: 1 views: 864
Trebor Flow 11th April 2006

Since this album was brought up on that other thread, figured I would ask...(hopefully Ken Scott will chime in, would be...

JP11
replies: 32 views: 5,547
jlsgear 11th April 2006

what do you guys mean when you say "ride the fader?" are you just talking about automating something? after i track...

imnickb
replies: 8 views: 2,420
A27Hull 11th April 2006

Hi All I know that John Oram get a fair bit of stick around here and he does look like a smug plank spanker but... I seen a...

krisstoff
replies: 10 views: 29,954
TheSweetener 11th April 2006

I've read a lot of good reviews from slutz here about the Benchmark DAC 1 in a monitoring context. When I went to the Benchmark...

Jazzpunk
replies: 3 views: 1,033
retarded 11th April 2006

Do you need the Yamaha VL70-m ? is it a must to convert the signal into midi into your computer or does it midi out straight into...

MACHINE
replies: 0 views: 1,047
MACHINE 11th April 2006

I have a new rock band at my Jamm Room Studio... I was looking forward to trying out my new Pacifica on kick and snare. This...

Yetti
replies: 4 views: 1,056
ImJohn 11th April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search