The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ignoring the fact that the mindprint is dual, if you could judge by Equalization Preamp and Compressor which one would you choose...

MACHINE
replies: 6 views: 2,070
SLy_drums 21st April 2006

If I want to comp a mix with 1176, I need 2 don't I?? This is a really expensive bummer. Is the 1176 considered a really good...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 10 views: 1,924
RoundBadge 21st April 2006

So I'm in the process of setting up a little home rig right now. It will be mostly for my own enjoyment, so things can be a...

Natural Mystic
replies: 3 views: 1,216
Natural Mystic 21st April 2006

I was recently at a friend's studio, and he had mentioned that the owner of Chandler was at his studio the other day. My friend...

AlexLakis
replies: 20 views: 3,246
Faderjockey 21st April 2006

Hello, I've been browsing for some info on some surround sound monitors and a surround sound audio card for a beginner. I saw...

gclef101
replies: 4 views: 1,775
gclef101 21st April 2006

Hi! I'm a newbie here, but I have been enjoying reading the posts a lot the last days (since I ran across this forum a couple...

Horpe
replies: 16 views: 1,798
Sqye 21st April 2006

Although I love my Dynaudios BM15a, I’m up to return it. Cannot solve the strong radio interference. Impossible to work...

galli
replies: 25 views: 2,102
Kiwiburger 21st April 2006

I took home as set of monitors this weekend that claim "if you can mix on these you can mix on anything" HS50m. I...

demel
replies: 14 views: 2,176
demel 21st April 2006

Yes, there are still those in this world that have to make a quick buck at someone else's expense. The stolen items include...

Doug Rogers
replies: 3 views: 1,607
Sqye 21st April 2006

HELP! What is the name of that software/program to convert between the popular multitrack project formats directly. I know...

synapse
replies: 10 views: 678
RadioMoo 21st April 2006

I want to put a few pedals into one metal unit. My plan is to take all of the pedals out of their original casing and house the...

Messiah
replies: 1 views: 765
SnakeCained 21st April 2006

Who's using these? I have a chance to get a pair. I already have the 1272 and really like it. Could someone compare it to...

usamike
replies: 6 views: 3,217
usamike 20th April 2006

Anybody have any experience with the Summit TLA-50. How does in compare to something below price range (RNLA) versus something...

feyshay
replies: 2 views: 1,785
Visionarium402 20th April 2006

Any opinnions on these? I've heard them today, sounded ""not so bad"...but, the room was far less than treated -...

Ognjan
replies: 1 views: 1,762
6strings 20th April 2006

Ok guys, help me out and point me in the right direction. I currently have Digi 002R Benchmark DAC1 Dynaudio...

GEARGUY1000
replies: 3 views: 599
GEARGUY1000 20th April 2006

Hi there, just wanted to know if there are any good Reverb Plugins that can compete with the better outboard, like Lexicon...

andrewj
replies: 4 views: 1,688
andrewj 20th April 2006

Has anyone used it as a Yamaha VL70 I know it must not be as popular as other choices but I wanna hear from the people who used...

MACHINE
replies: 3 views: 876
Jim Williams 20th April 2006

Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like they moved it. And, yes, James Lugo, I know how to R.T.F.M. (inside joke). The manual...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 2 views: 860
Gregg Sartiano 20th April 2006

Hi everyone, I have been using my distressors as an insert from my Digi 002 unit (via output/inputs) and am getting a very...

RAH
replies: 2 views: 816
StudioRhythm 20th April 2006

I tried quite a few times to add vocal harmonies in Melodyne 2.6, but they always sounded somehow artifical (no matter how much I...

dagg
replies: 2 views: 1,215
Doublehelix 20th April 2006

I know there are lots of threads about converters, and I've searched and read many, plus gone to websites, etc. I'm trying to...

analogjeff
replies: 14 views: 1,450
bpatural 20th April 2006

hi there, just got myself a Brauner Phantom AE which i am extremely happy with. Now i'm after a signle preamp to go with it. I...

requiem
replies: 0 views: 802
requiem 20th April 2006

I dig it and would love to know anything as far as the gear used.

Infernal Device
replies: 3 views: 1,062
jhg 20th April 2006

Right now this studio is built around a Sony DMX-R100 console. This was bought years ago to integrate into ADATs and a TASCAM...

Chris Parsons
replies: 6 views: 1,012
Chris Parsons 20th April 2006

hey, I'm thinking about getting either a Speck ASC-T or an Great River EQ-2NV.... big difference in price, obviously. The GR...

mcballs
replies: 5 views: 1,266
mcballs 20th April 2006

I got16 tracks coming off HD24. Mixing on Mackie. Got 1176 on vocal ch insert. 1176 on kick ch insert. LA4 on bass ch insert....

woods
replies: 25 views: 1,861
Bat Head Sound 20th April 2006

Hi all, i need a little help with a problem i have recently, I have a D&R Orion and it had a bit hum noise, but nothing...

anne_paranoid
replies: 3 views: 2,007
mfedderman 20th April 2006

How do these SDC mics compare to say Earthworks or DPA ? People seem to give them rave reviews but no real comparison to the...

kevinc
replies: 9 views: 3,630
MikeMcDonald 20th April 2006

I'm trying to put together a low cost (2k to 3k) 5.1 system. Will be auditioning Tannoy Reveals plus sub with Bluesky Prodesk...

talco
replies: 12 views: 2,162
kato 20th April 2006

Hey, I just saw Ship's ad for the icon in a soundmag here in Oz. Dude - you look good in it (No I'm not gay... Not that there's...

aevan
replies: 4 views: 819
aevan 20th April 2006

These SDC mics are reasonably priced and touted as having low self noise, can take high SPL, very nice off axis response and...

rockyroad
replies: 0 views: 1,966
rockyroad 20th April 2006

Great forum! I am planning to upgrade from the following: MBox I KRK RP5's Marshall MXL 990 In other words...a basic...

dsound
replies: 6 views: 860
dsound 20th April 2006

Ok this is what I've learned. 1. With $300, Power "Conditioning" is BS. and... that's about it. No one else...

(DC)
replies: 0 views: 1,048
(DC) 20th April 2006

I have virtually no access to Studer 24-track machines these days and lots of access to computer and hardware-based digital...

blesscurse
replies: 7 views: 824
GP_Hawk 20th April 2006

I've read several posts stating that the original SM7 needs approx. 60 dB of gain from the preamp to be heard well. Since the new...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 7 views: 5,183
TonyBelmont 20th April 2006

Can some people name some, please only the ones you actually used though, and actually benefitted from, Pro tools format would be...

MACHINE
replies: 5 views: 2,510
TonyBelmont 20th April 2006

Just got it and its without the manual. Can anyone talk me through a basic callibration. Which levels to set first. Like input...

peterende
replies: 2 views: 1,173
peterende 20th April 2006

anyone know how this was done ?? mics ?? mic pre's ?? studio ?? its one of my all time fav songs as it has a vibe i like.

manning1
replies: 2 views: 762
dustpan 20th April 2006

Bob Vogt died of a heart attack at the end of March in Tallahassee Fl. Bob was one of the best engineers anyone could have worked...

EASTWESTGARY
replies: 1 views: 1,262
LightningBefore 20th April 2006

Greetings to all, Akeeda Entertainment is looking for a Experienced freelance engineer ::preferably from NYC:: to work on our...

Akeeda ent
replies: 0 views: 1,406
Akeeda ent 20th April 2006

Hi there Could anyone recommend a good analogue mixer to use in combination with a tascam 38 reel2reel. For recording 8 tracks...

fivedoor
replies: 8 views: 1,592
Sqye 20th April 2006

I'm running the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 through a Behringer mixer. I've been planning on upgrading my Audiophile for awhile now,...

scius
replies: 3 views: 1,428
scius 20th April 2006

I have an unmixed project that was recorded on a 1/2"-16 track machine that I would like to mix in PTLE. Any suggestions?

groove guru
replies: 17 views: 2,261
bunnerabb 20th April 2006

At the moment I'm mixing all my levels by mouse in Sonar 4, sending them out to a compressor/eq/effects processor from the MOTU...

JB872
replies: 13 views: 1,865
kevinc 20th April 2006

Hi all, do you run your delays etc.'s outputs into a preamp or compressor or just run them right back into your board?

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 744
echorec 19th April 2006

What master plugin should I use with my mbox2 factory bundle and pt le 7? The maxim plug that came with it is too simple, and...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 1,294
2012 19th April 2006
replies: - views: -
C/G 19th April 2006

I'm getting some random clicks/pops when I do a mixdown in Cubase SX3. These glitches are sometimes barely audible and only 1...

caseyLA
replies: 1 views: 1,472
zakco 19th April 2006

I just heard their latest effort.... Its not terrible.... its good, actually. I just expected more. I was so blown away...

cdog
replies: 2 views: 1,067
respirator 19th April 2006

For metal music, I love to mix the mics with two or three samples to get the crack going through. I use API, Chandler pres and...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 1,841
[email protected] 19th April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search