The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

On paper, these look great--flat response, true to life and all that... I'm just wondering what the ad copy doesn't talk about,...

joelpatterson
replies: 43 views: 4,973
PlugHead 22nd April 2006

On a session - with PT 7 Where the hell is the tap tempo? We cant action it on the Transport window Also we are in a mess...

Jules
replies: 11 views: 2,927
manning1 22nd April 2006

We have both mics available for use and I'm looking for opinions from guys that have used them both for talent with promo &...

SeanFL
replies: 1 views: 1,470
blackcatdigi 22nd April 2006

I have a very nice Pass Labs preamplifier that I pulled from my home theatre system awhile back when I streamlined things, and...

centurymantra
replies: 4 views: 2,092
centurymantra 22nd April 2006

The Apex 205 ribbon mic is now shipping at Front End Audio. Initally I've only had time to talk into one here at the shop, but it...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 2,906
warhead 21st April 2006

i ve seen this setup a lot and now that the mini me had a price drop i am thinking of it. mini me has good converters, decent...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 1,226
cletus 21st April 2006

What should I use? We've had ours for a couple of years and I think it's starting to fizzle.

darkwater
replies: 1 views: 761
Meriphew 21st April 2006

Where can I get a replacement woofer for a NS-10M speaker ? Or maybe get it...

nobtwiddler
replies: 8 views: 1,369
Farview 21st April 2006

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there are any plugins out there (VST or directX) that emulate the...

boulty
replies: 0 views: 1,008
boulty 21st April 2006

Hello everyone - feedback plagues me and I could use ANY AND ALL input: Setup: Behringer DDX3216 Mixer Carvin 1015 Monitor...

mdgworld
replies: 4 views: 1,105
mdgworld 21st April 2006

Does anyone have a link to the DEFINITIVE 1176 explanation thread? I want to educate myself on the significant differences...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 2 views: 2,462
AlanTide 21st April 2006

I bought two used ADC patchbays that were already prewired into EDAC connectors and I'm trying to modify the wiring to suit my...

JB872
replies: 6 views: 2,411
dreamsongs 21st April 2006

Just moved into a new house and moved the studio to an attic room which has a wood lined sloping ceiling, several doors,...

Daddy No
replies: 1 views: 1,951
Ethan Winer 21st April 2006

So... my buddy wants to unload these: http://a.im.***************/MD/UT/CFv3YVaA5Ir7VehYS76xUX7PYlka.jpg only info i have is...

zkaudio
replies: 9 views: 1,045
Benjy King 21st April 2006

Anybody got any comments on...

TornadoTed
replies: 4 views: 2,620
centurymantra 21st April 2006

Was looking for the Violet Audio Passive Volume Control, but it looks like they've changed names or been bought by SMPro. Anyone...

RinnyTin
replies: 0 views: 1,239
RinnyTin 21st April 2006

What could this mean? I'm thinking of buying a mic from a friend but he warned me that it picked up hum or some kind of noise...

briefcasemanx
replies: 6 views: 2,387
everybody's x 21st April 2006

Has anyone here compared the Korby U47 (KAT) to the Perlman thanks, David

eclipse
replies: 5 views: 1,314
eclipse 21st April 2006

Thanks, Petehttps://www.gearslutz.com/board/images/icons/icon5.gif

Flymax
replies: 19 views: 2,099
theblotted 21st April 2006

Looking for info on the Manley Laboratories ML5. What is a good used price? How do they sound? Are They shielded? Opinions and...

by-tor
replies: 3 views: 1,498
airmate 21st April 2006

ADK's new preamps, the AP-1 and AP-2, have been available for a few months now, which let you more easily swap transformers and...

Greg B
replies: 1 views: 1,785
Dot 21st April 2006

Ignoring the fact that the mindprint is dual, if you could judge by Equalization Preamp and Compressor which one would you choose...

MACHINE
replies: 6 views: 2,069
SLy_drums 21st April 2006

If I want to comp a mix with 1176, I need 2 don't I?? This is a really expensive bummer. Is the 1176 considered a really good...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 10 views: 1,923
RoundBadge 21st April 2006

So I'm in the process of setting up a little home rig right now. It will be mostly for my own enjoyment, so things can be a...

Natural Mystic
replies: 3 views: 1,215
Natural Mystic 21st April 2006

I was recently at a friend's studio, and he had mentioned that the owner of Chandler was at his studio the other day. My friend...

AlexLakis
replies: 20 views: 3,246
Faderjockey 21st April 2006

Hello, I've been browsing for some info on some surround sound monitors and a surround sound audio card for a beginner. I saw...

gclef101
replies: 4 views: 1,775
gclef101 21st April 2006

Hi! I'm a newbie here, but I have been enjoying reading the posts a lot the last days (since I ran across this forum a couple...

Horpe
replies: 16 views: 1,798
Sqye 21st April 2006

Although I love my Dynaudios BM15a, I’m up to return it. Cannot solve the strong radio interference. Impossible to work...

galli
replies: 25 views: 2,102
Kiwiburger 21st April 2006

I took home as set of monitors this weekend that claim "if you can mix on these you can mix on anything" HS50m. I...

demel
replies: 14 views: 2,175
demel 21st April 2006

Yes, there are still those in this world that have to make a quick buck at someone else's expense. The stolen items include...

Doug Rogers
replies: 3 views: 1,607
Sqye 21st April 2006

HELP! What is the name of that software/program to convert between the popular multitrack project formats directly. I know...

synapse
replies: 10 views: 678
RadioMoo 21st April 2006

I want to put a few pedals into one metal unit. My plan is to take all of the pedals out of their original casing and house the...

Messiah
replies: 1 views: 765
SnakeCained 21st April 2006

Who's using these? I have a chance to get a pair. I already have the 1272 and really like it. Could someone compare it to...

usamike
replies: 6 views: 3,217
usamike 20th April 2006

Anybody have any experience with the Summit TLA-50. How does in compare to something below price range (RNLA) versus something...

feyshay
replies: 2 views: 1,783
Visionarium402 20th April 2006

Any opinnions on these? I've heard them today, sounded ""not so bad"...but, the room was far less than treated -...

Ognjan
replies: 1 views: 1,762
6strings 20th April 2006

Ok guys, help me out and point me in the right direction. I currently have Digi 002R Benchmark DAC1 Dynaudio...

GEARGUY1000
replies: 3 views: 599
GEARGUY1000 20th April 2006

Hi there, just wanted to know if there are any good Reverb Plugins that can compete with the better outboard, like Lexicon...

andrewj
replies: 4 views: 1,688
andrewj 20th April 2006

Has anyone used it as a Yamaha VL70 I know it must not be as popular as other choices but I wanna hear from the people who used...

MACHINE
replies: 3 views: 876
Jim Williams 20th April 2006

Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like they moved it. And, yes, James Lugo, I know how to R.T.F.M. (inside joke). The manual...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 2 views: 860
Gregg Sartiano 20th April 2006

Hi everyone, I have been using my distressors as an insert from my Digi 002 unit (via output/inputs) and am getting a very...

RAH
replies: 2 views: 816
StudioRhythm 20th April 2006

I tried quite a few times to add vocal harmonies in Melodyne 2.6, but they always sounded somehow artifical (no matter how much I...

dagg
replies: 2 views: 1,215
Doublehelix 20th April 2006

I know there are lots of threads about converters, and I've searched and read many, plus gone to websites, etc. I'm trying to...

analogjeff
replies: 14 views: 1,450
bpatural 20th April 2006

hi there, just got myself a Brauner Phantom AE which i am extremely happy with. Now i'm after a signle preamp to go with it. I...

requiem
replies: 0 views: 801
requiem 20th April 2006

I dig it and would love to know anything as far as the gear used.

Infernal Device
replies: 3 views: 1,062
jhg 20th April 2006

Right now this studio is built around a Sony DMX-R100 console. This was bought years ago to integrate into ADATs and a TASCAM...

Chris Parsons
replies: 6 views: 1,012
Chris Parsons 20th April 2006

hey, I'm thinking about getting either a Speck ASC-T or an Great River EQ-2NV.... big difference in price, obviously. The GR...

mcballs
replies: 5 views: 1,266
mcballs 20th April 2006

I got16 tracks coming off HD24. Mixing on Mackie. Got 1176 on vocal ch insert. 1176 on kick ch insert. LA4 on bass ch insert....

woods
replies: 25 views: 1,861
Bat Head Sound 20th April 2006

Hi all, i need a little help with a problem i have recently, I have a D&R Orion and it had a bit hum noise, but nothing...

anne_paranoid
replies: 3 views: 2,007
mfedderman 20th April 2006

How do these SDC mics compare to say Earthworks or DPA ? People seem to give them rave reviews but no real comparison to the...

kevinc
replies: 9 views: 3,629
MikeMcDonald 20th April 2006

I'm trying to put together a low cost (2k to 3k) 5.1 system. Will be auditioning Tannoy Reveals plus sub with Bluesky Prodesk...

talco
replies: 12 views: 2,162
kato 20th April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search