The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,012
Views: 2,012
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apple Computers has been found not guilty of infringing copyright in its ongoing dispute with Apple Corps over the use of the...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 2,135
max cooper 8th May 2006

I was told by Peter Coleman that the best possible "next purchase" for my project studio would be a U87 and a V76m, and...

vodka gimli
replies: 4 views: 1,030
chessparov 8th May 2006

Hi! I just read about different ADC architectures like for instance the fifth order delta-sigma ADC and became interested in...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 1,978
RainbowStorm 8th May 2006

I've just been given an ADR Scamp rack with two S30 expanders, two S31 compressors and two S02 mic pre's. Anyone have any...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 7,569
Musiclab 8th May 2006

I am looking for some recommendations for an "all in one" Mic pre/eq/compressor. This is for a very good friend of...

Roland
replies: 0 views: 771
Roland 8th May 2006

Im about to purchase a Presonus CS. I do a lot of my own vocal tracking in the control room and naturally want to switch...

popkid
replies: 11 views: 1,249
popkid 8th May 2006

Two racing system Dynaudio bm5a with bm9s sub Bluesky 2.1 If anyone knows both, please tell me which is better, or what you...

tamasdragon
replies: 14 views: 1,710
Cojo 8th May 2006

Anyone have a recomendation for good (non-fast) food within walking distance of the Universal (Gibson) Ampitheater? No...

GYMusic
replies: 2 views: 571
e-cue 8th May 2006

I have been asking some soundman around town and also online about eq points and tips but I have only received this so...

fuzzface777
replies: 63 views: 12,375
TBlizz 8th May 2006

So, as I cry myself to sleep knowing that I'll probably never be able to afford a real Mellotron or Yamaha CS-80, which are two...

Matt Grondin
replies: 15 views: 2,089
ericzang 8th May 2006

I'm looking for some new overhead microphones and I'd like to hear from those who are familiar with both mics. I've got the Royer...

CorkyTart
replies: 3 views: 2,231
DHD 8th May 2006

Can you do Parallel processing on a PT mix system running 6.4 without having to deal with time delay headaches?? I got a mix...

superburtm
replies: 13 views: 2,195
superburtm 8th May 2006

Curious to know if anyone has ever went from the Panasonic/Ramsa WZAD96 and WZDA 96 to a Fireface 800? I would like to have a...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 997
sunflute 8th May 2006

Just wondering if anyone had some experience with using a ribbon (such as the AEA R84) through a UA M610. I'm tryin to guage...

TrashTreasury
replies: 0 views: 694
TrashTreasury 8th May 2006

i need something to mixdown to. what is the best format besides tape. basically i am thinking of getting a CD-R and putting a...

arpodthegreat
replies: 4 views: 1,031
Ricky 8th May 2006

(and to anyone else I left out!) Thanks for all of your help guys, I'm picking up my Fender Rhodes MK1 73 today (great tip off...

Jazzpunk
replies: 5 views: 2,635
Jazzpunk 8th May 2006

Id like to see them make a Firewire rack unit that works as a plug-in in your DAW than has: the 480 sound the 224, 224X and...

adamcal
replies: 10 views: 1,510
Hershal Pearlma 8th May 2006

My singer sounds fine live but with headphones, he's starts to stray in pitch and he's a bit more reserved. I've tried several...

Autocrat
replies: 28 views: 4,977
espasonico 8th May 2006

got this off the website. got a nice laugh. i guess it's not THAT funny.

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 841
arpodthegreat 8th May 2006

My latest grail is to build PA speakers that sound like studio monitors only LOUD. 300 watt handling. Used mainly for my guitar...

edham
replies: 14 views: 7,540
I C LIGHT 8th May 2006

I've added a few things to my toolbox lately and have really fallen in love with the EQ on this thing. Vintech gets a pretty bad...

McPhaul
replies: 7 views: 1,688
NathanEldred 8th May 2006

anybody know about a mozz compressor. someone mentioned it to me but i don't know anything about it. aparently an LA-2 copy.

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 894
arpodthegreat 8th May 2006

I have an ampeg B15R and its doing a strange thing. A notes (5th fret E string) are about half the volume of D notes (10th fret...

the reverend
replies: 2 views: 1,909
sysexguy 8th May 2006

I have read quite a bit here about changing out the stock tube in rode ntk's to something like a mullard instead of the stock...

matt thomas
replies: 4 views: 823
matt thomas 8th May 2006

ok.. I have set-up my mBox before with my mini-me and my mini-dac and everything works great, but what if i just want to use the...

smarsland
replies: 0 views: 1,585
smarsland 8th May 2006

I have a Yamaha powered sub. Problem is I have to crawl under my desk to turn it on and off. Is there any sort of remote power...

Lazer Toms
replies: 5 views: 1,565
XSergeantD 8th May 2006

OK I'll come clean from the beginning: this is to settle an argument. I have taken the adamant stance that 2" is still...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 70 views: 7,569
allaccess 8th May 2006

Hi guys. I'd appreciate information on the following questions: 1 - I need an AES (XLR) to SPIDIF (RCA) converter. Can I use...

Gomez
replies: 24 views: 1,780
ImJohn 8th May 2006

I need to buy about 10, 10' XLR cables. I am looking for the best deal on the least expensive cables (not junk) Can anyone...

Lazer Toms
replies: 19 views: 7,533
T.RayBullard 8th May 2006

Have a fundamental question about the following. I record in my basement using a snake that feeds my control room two stories...

wilkinswp
replies: 2 views: 632
max cooper 8th May 2006

Hi all, As a lot of us are getting a lot more scam savvy on eBay, I thought I'd help by noticing a GOOD seller that many might...

thejook
replies: 0 views: 2,605
thejook 7th May 2006

Which is better..I'm about to find ouyt for myself but curious of your thoughts. 1) mix plus w/ 888's with and ardsync 2)...

superburtm
replies: 0 views: 1,262
superburtm 7th May 2006

In general, I will need a mixing board/box for tracking. (I will need to be able to mute the monitors while keeping headphone...

Scinx
replies: 5 views: 1,738
Scinx 7th May 2006

Hey all. Just curious if anyone had a Mini Me and knew if the headphone jack output was before or after the converters. The...

Ted Copulate
replies: 7 views: 2,090
radiated 7th May 2006

This is a followup thread to the "Transparency mixing" thread. In this thread I hope we can share some ideas on what...

RainbowStorm
replies: 7 views: 1,109
RainbowStorm 7th May 2006

I have been looking for a console for a while and I found this Speck in my area. I have never used one before and I cant find too...

FormulaReed
replies: 5 views: 3,011
Meriphew 7th May 2006

Is the upgrade to Amplitube 2 ( for a DISCOUNTED price of a high 249 usd!) Did you get it? Are you happy with it? Or do you...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 989
fuzzface777 7th May 2006

Hello one and all. This may be a crazy question, but I'm well known for those. Anybody have any experience with the clock on the...

Matthew Murray
replies: 10 views: 1,581
weiss2496 7th May 2006

I have REALLY been considering DOD, discrete drums or drumcore. I also know there are MANY ppl using MIDI controllers to create...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 1,676
fuzzface777 7th May 2006

I have the ignition factory bundle and received live, reason, bfd-lite and t-racks-amplitube and sampletank. How do I get using...

fuzzface777
replies: 8 views: 1,180
fuzzface777 7th May 2006

Meet us at the Gearsluz Lounge!- stand 1829 at 6pm Saturday 20th may More info...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,881
Jules 7th May 2006

I'm about to order a pair of Oktava MK-012's to use for acoustic guitars and drum overheads. For the price is there anything else...

bkspitfire
replies: 28 views: 1,628
bkspitfire 7th May 2006

Just wanted to thank everyone here who has recently helped me as I upgraded my project studio. Thanks for the advice and for...

CassidyGT
replies: 3 views: 2,656
Jules 7th May 2006

So, I've got this Middle-Eastern meets rock thing ala Zeppelin and I really want the intro to be this spacy, Arabic vibe with the...

Matt Grondin
replies: 15 views: 1,862
Berolzheimer 7th May 2006

Hello, We have available for sale one original & rare Sharp GF 777 Boom Box Ghetto Blaster Radio. Please contact us if...

Sharp GF 777
replies: 0 views: 12,502
Sharp GF 777 7th May 2006

It it Unusual for the headphone output of a synth, to sound just as good as the regular Left/Right outputs? I was recording...

crew14
replies: 1 views: 1,847
moogus 7th May 2006

I'm about to purchase a Fatar TP400 keybed from Doepfer (demo model). I could make Doepfer add the electronics, but their stuff...

Morten
replies: 0 views: 1,051
Morten 7th May 2006

Simple question.... no need to talk about eq here. Just straight up preamps!

cap217
replies: 28 views: 3,098
TonyBelmont 7th May 2006

Elysia's Alpha compressor at the Paris AES show. Just having returned from the Musikmesse in Frankfurt, a recent forum topic...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 1,189
Gravity8058 7th May 2006

My mpc 4000 is acting up ..t started freezing up on me and now it doesnt recognize my hard drive or my cd rom drive .. anybody...

Ash Holmz
replies: 3 views: 4,709
Ash Holmz 7th May 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search