The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

how many simultaneous tracks can you record on an mbox 2? Does anyone know? I thought i read somewhere that all usb devices can...

schmuckface
replies: 1 views: 647
phelbin 26th April 2006

Hey, does anyone know or have heard the difference between these two consoles. I've read on here that both use the same eq and...

pata320
replies: 0 views: 690
pata320 26th April 2006

Has anybody done a clinical a/b test of different daw software.. Using an external clock and coverter ? I'm curious if...

bonneybear
replies: 16 views: 1,515
heathen 26th April 2006

i need to get a CD recorder to mix down to. what should i get? i don't need the most expensive one but any thoughts like sony vs....

arpodthegreat
replies: 2 views: 691
joelpatterson 26th April 2006

I use K&M mic stands on stage and studio exclusively as they have proven to be the best quality and value, last a long time...

Lou Judson
replies: 5 views: 929
nathanvacha 26th April 2006

any experience with these mics??? supposed to be quite good??

borut
replies: 3 views: 2,446
Reggie Love 25th April 2006

I currently have a lot of gear and have been downsizing due to a lot of ITB mixes and less tracking. But I still want a few...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 1,597
txgator 25th April 2006

I currently use NS-10m studio as my nearfields. I have an opportunity to buy a set of JBL L-100 (Century 100) speakers from...

Mixmaster
replies: 4 views: 2,286
chetatkinsdiet 25th April 2006

the manual says... "The two dots on the ring around the microphone head mark the longitudinal axis of the 2 ribbons. When...

turk sanchez
replies: 31 views: 4,011
lowswing 25th April 2006

The drummer of a band I work with needs to play maracas and drums at the same time on a couple of songs in their set. The...

CDP
replies: 4 views: 2,516
CDP 25th April 2006

Just saw the Meastro DVD, very nice docu about some of the places house music started. (Paradise Garage, Loft etc.) I wanted to...

Reptil
replies: 4 views: 609
Reptil 25th April 2006

Sorry, this is in a way really my area of subject, but lately I have not done so much research so excuse me... I was just...

RainbowStorm
replies: 3 views: 988
nathanvacha 25th April 2006

I lost my entire studio in Hurricane Katrina. (Sit Down Before Viewing) http://www.myweb.cableone.net/funeral/deadtac.jpg...

d(-_-)b-Phones
replies: 33 views: 3,609
Jim Williams 25th April 2006

Anyone have this mod done to their U87? I got a good deal on a U87ai, and thought I would send it to him for the $100 mod. Seems...

Doublehelix
replies: 8 views: 1,833
Kris 25th April 2006

OK, I don't quite understand this. I just bought a Shure 545 Unidyne III Made in USA in excellent condition and it has been...

portobellovcs3
replies: 2 views: 2,087
Bob Ross 25th April 2006

Has anyone bought anything from http://www.musicians-gear.com/ ? I was looking at their prices and they list the Brauner...

TEMAS
replies: 28 views: 3,248
TEMAS 25th April 2006

cooge I just analyzed Carrie Underwood's album "Some hearts" and the song "The Night Before (Life Goes...

RainbowStorm
replies: 53 views: 2,769
RainbowStorm 25th April 2006

Are almost on the same level, a few days ago I would definitly would have said that software just doesn't cut it, except for...

MACHINE
replies: 5 views: 3,040
aussie_techie 25th April 2006
replies: 24 views: 6,692
tINY 25th April 2006

Heya fellow slutz. I'm about to track some drums and I've scored four vintage neve pre's to go along with my buzz audio ssa 1.1....

BenJah
replies: 2 views: 728
BenJah 25th April 2006

I'm looking for a good analog delay unit for tracking guitar. All input appreciated.

tubes2bits
replies: 29 views: 9,085
Albert 25th April 2006

Hi all, Has anyone used an Audix CX-211 before?? Why are they so hard to find?? I was looking at a shure SM7B but I was...

triple_A
replies: 1 views: 2,230
triple_A 25th April 2006

anyone know any good ones ? Having some ethnic instruments would be a nice plus also but I'm looking for mostly classical and...

MACHINE
replies: 10 views: 2,995
ethan_c 25th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,015
portobellovcs3 25th April 2006

Wondering if anyone has seen this, if it went up recently or is simply past wishful thinking. I've heard rumors shiee that...

MikeMitchell
replies: 4 views: 1,384
MikeMitchell 25th April 2006

I'm looking at converters again. Is Apogee a company that plays nicely with it's PC users? I'm getting a "Mac only"...

Kiwiburger
replies: 8 views: 970
allencollins 24th April 2006

I have several amps and effects boxes with a stereo headphones out 1/4 socket. I am often impressed with the clear and detailed...

EveningSky
replies: 1 views: 877
pkautzsch 24th April 2006

Has anyone tried one of these yet? I definitely want to get one for our live venue, but if it sounds worth a damn, it seems like...

Matt Grondin
replies: 0 views: 3,104
Matt Grondin 24th April 2006

dear slutz, today i tried for the first time to use my ltd1 (stereo couple) as an external effect in cubase sx3.1 to eq already...

WEAPON_X
replies: 9 views: 1,024
Faderjockey 24th April 2006

A friend of mine gave me a pair of NS10's sitting in storage for a job. One of the tweets is blown. Wondering if it would be a...

structuredloud
replies: 1 views: 917
thethrillfactor 24th April 2006

In a constant battle against Murphy's Law, I just discovered that the foam around the 8" drivers for my Infinity SM82's are...

FFTT
replies: 3 views: 1,034
u b k 24th April 2006

Hi, I have a mixing job coming up and the guys in the band did all the recording themselves on an AKAI digital 16 track. I have...

chymer
replies: 16 views: 1,619
nathanvacha 24th April 2006

Hey... After reading, reponding and argueing with so many people about gear that was around in earlier times like PM1000s and...

dbbubba
replies: 2 views: 779
DeepSpace 24th April 2006

This is the first I've seen this. Not that I can't keep a guitar in tune, but man, looks like too much hardware on this one.

GP_Hawk
replies: 25 views: 1,647
ctms777 24th April 2006

Who's heard one? Who likes 'em? Who hates 'em? Should I buy one? I need to upgrade.....

darkwater
replies: 14 views: 7,851
Mystr Tiger 24th April 2006

Hello! I have a question for you Dutch/Belgian sluts, or anyone who listened to dutch music once heh Everytime i listen to...

Rogervandeberg
replies: 7 views: 1,357
dlmorley 24th April 2006

Wow. this is a huge day for me. I managed to score a pair of UREI BL-40 Modulimiters. These are proportedly each an...

astronmr20
replies: 3 views: 1,589
evilgrill 24th April 2006

It seems, from my research, that the "all in one" devices like RME Fireface 800, Mackie 1200F, Apogee Ensemble, are...

markchatwin
replies: 4 views: 794
markchatwin 24th April 2006

i did a remote gig tonight, drum overdubs at the drummers house. we tracked in his living room, and i used a pair of modtraps to...

AdamJay
replies: 13 views: 2,261
dim light 24th April 2006

Ok, I'm using my apogee rosetta to send wc to an RME multiface and a digimax thingy. I'm currently daisy-chaining them, which I...

bobby yarrow
replies: 1 views: 859
the1Hub 24th April 2006

Hey Slutz, Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good webage/s that deal in lighting/projection for...

neopotato
replies: 0 views: 837
neopotato 24th April 2006

Hi! I´m looking to pick up a used octapad style percussion pad for live performances. The main use will be to trigger sounds...

Arka
replies: 4 views: 1,662
Joel DuBay 24th April 2006

I have a Motu 896HD Waves plugs, Blue Tubes Plugs.... Would YOU get the black lion audio overhaul of the analog and...

tubesandteles
replies: 2 views: 787
Psyko/Acoustics 24th April 2006

I always seem to have to fumble with the adat cable when pluggin it in. I usually am rotating it against the recepticle waiting...

kindkind
replies: 0 views: 732
kindkind 24th April 2006

I am a little frustrated with the constant need to change batteries especially in my Boss DD-20, however I have read that ac...

tzujan
replies: 2 views: 1,510
squeegybug 24th April 2006
replies: 0 views: 2,711
Prickstein 24th April 2006

when you guys finish a mix, what different variations do you print along with it? i know i should be doing a pass with no vocal...

imnickb
replies: 5 views: 2,589
thethrillfactor 24th April 2006

These days software and hardware are definitly one and the same in a sense in the studio as in people don't use hardware without...

MACHINE
replies: 3 views: 1,124
thenoodle 24th April 2006

really cool bonham drums mic story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTDNtX0oeak&search=gov%27t%20mule

allencollins
replies: 0 views: 1,146
allencollins 24th April 2006
replies: - views: -
Jules 23rd April 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search