The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I got into a bit of a discussion with a friend over the wekend over quality of final product...ie burning your Masters. The...

dreamsongs
replies: 23 views: 1,984
rainsinvelvet 10th May 2006

I'm curious... hopefully someone will enlighten me. Especially the chordal stuff. The leads sound very Moogy. p.s. Anyone...

Matt Grondin
replies: 2 views: 2,126
Matt Grondin 10th May 2006

I just wanted to make a quick post regarding the availability of the Mytek 8x192, since it has been somewhat of a hot topic...

atticus
replies: 5 views: 1,927
djui5 10th May 2006

I was having an idle discussion with a co-worker the other day, and we couldn't come to a straight answer. It's pretty pointless,...

AlexLakis
replies: 99 views: 7,997
Bob Olhsson 10th May 2006

This thread is geared (no pun intended) towards all you cats out there that are deep into the audio industry. If you can take a...

JohnNy C
replies: 7 views: 1,254
JohnNy C 10th May 2006

The title says it all. What is some good cable out there?

BobSchwenkler
replies: 8 views: 1,692
Tousana 10th May 2006

From their website... This design of this microphone is inspired by classic ribbon microphones. It has a natural rich and...

castle
replies: 11 views: 2,352
xist 10th May 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,075
Jules 10th May 2006

so i've been reading the mixing engineer's handbook and i realized that i have been using way to little delay and way too much...

arpodthegreat
replies: 6 views: 1,432
octatonic 10th May 2006

Since I know a lot of you guys are in the UK...I took in some gear for a session today, including this Les Paul knock off. Its a...

musical5
replies: 0 views: 1,299
musical5 9th May 2006

Just like to get some other ppls opinion on this idea. I bought a Senheiser e609 awhile back to use on guitar cabs mostly in the...

groundhum
replies: 4 views: 4,599
cletus 9th May 2006

Hi everyone, I just got a job doing some remote recording overdubs, and the session involves a bowed saw player and a stroh...

laoded
replies: 2 views: 760
PlugHead 9th May 2006

Hi, which way do you use high pass on guitas? The lowest strin on guitat in normal tuning is E (165 Hz). Does it mean that...

Luk3_c
replies: 27 views: 16,122
Matt Smith 9th May 2006

Hey everyone, I am using a new, closer to home studio to record my next single. My vocalist is a female, with a voice in the...

JohnNy C
replies: 18 views: 4,882
I C LIGHT 9th May 2006

I have a meeting tomorrow with an established studio tomorrow about interning during some of their open intern shifts. I have...

wilkinswp
replies: 4 views: 961
wilkinswp 9th May 2006

alrighty, has anyone used the Tranzport and a wireless keyboard/mouse combo together? if so, any problems? interference or...

dubrichie
replies: 4 views: 771
cramseur 9th May 2006

I'm doing quite a bit of Americana/Country stuff recently and one thing that's been on my mind for a while is getting a 6-string...

doorknocker
replies: 5 views: 1,413
max cooper 9th May 2006

Anyone seen this on Ebay? Just wondering if this is legit and actually tied to VintageKing in Detroit or is it a Scam? abduction...

beechstudio
replies: 3 views: 699
beechstudio 9th May 2006
replies: 1 views: 1,141
max cooper 9th May 2006

Looking for a floor unit to switch between two basses. The Radial Bassbone is one option. Can't seem to find anything else out...

bassbug
replies: 4 views: 1,303
bassbug 9th May 2006

Monterrey arena,monterrey,mexico.Incredible show and a hell of a drummer.The only thing that bugs me is why don't they use a live...

sofa
replies: 8 views: 1,525
Dopamine 9th May 2006

anybody heard these guys? only good reviews and at least 2 models that really catch my eye... self.

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 605
audiothings 9th May 2006

I've come across a Beyer M500 ribbon mic for around $315 and was wondering if that's a good deal. I'm only familiar with the...

jarbar
replies: 4 views: 24,243
frans 9th May 2006

Hello, Im looking for a MicPre/Eq. I've read 1000 posts on the subject. I've narrowed my choice between: API: 512C, 550B,...

Slater
replies: 16 views: 1,276
cjbdrmr 9th May 2006

I have had some good results using a stereo double delay plugin to thicken vocals. It gets panned and blended. However, I am...

passenger
replies: 2 views: 969
aidyhall 9th May 2006

What would be your first go to if it was your 2 Buss and vocal comp. I am almost done with B suite (posting pics soon) and need 2...

GEARGUY1000
replies: 10 views: 923
Jan Folkson 9th May 2006

This company sells acoustic panels much cheaper than the concurrence and I was wondering if anyone has tried them and could...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 2,238
djanogil 9th May 2006

Hello all. Perhaps Ethan or Gil could chime in on this, as I always find their perspectives on acoustics so enlightening. I...

Matthew Murray
replies: 14 views: 1,552
theblotted 9th May 2006

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would humour me and do the hearing test at this...

BouncyJones
replies: 3 views: 1,733
macr0w 9th May 2006

So... i posted for drumset recommendations, and ended up desiding on the yamaha recording custom set... Now i need a nice...

zkaudio
replies: 80 views: 14,753
roxxon 9th May 2006

Yep Jules here of The Library Studio, London, N4, UK cooge I have been so busy with Gearslutz and now in the last two months,...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,510
Jules 9th May 2006

i just want to know what are some people using for a mic locker/cabinet and were might i find a place that sells them?

davode
replies: 17 views: 2,452
Dr Benway 9th May 2006

API

abduction

MaDHaTTeR
replies: 2 views: 961
MaDHaTTeR 9th May 2006

If anyone out there from digi is listening. If you give LE and M-Powered a non-realtime bounce with sample accurate processing I...

structuredloud
replies: 17 views: 1,315
joeq 9th May 2006

Hello I'm in the middle of rewiring my room and need to find a good source for dsub connectors and pins, I'm going to try and...

The dman
replies: 5 views: 951
brianroth 9th May 2006

Is the Audix D6 one of the ideal mics for metal/punk, alt rock recording ? who like what for the heaver rock driven music...

Mixocalypse
replies: 11 views: 2,476
TML 9th May 2006

Anyone experiment with the different Ohmage options on this mic? Notice any big differences between them?

The Gooch
replies: 0 views: 868
The Gooch 9th May 2006

Never thought about this before, but I haven't seen anything about it, and was just curious: I just picked up a RME Fireface...

Bixby
replies: 2 views: 1,691
Bixby 9th May 2006

I wonder if Jim Fabiano is quiet yet operational from his illness recovery...I've had a hard time getting my emails answered over...

alexstringer
replies: 3 views: 874
theblotted 9th May 2006

I am trying to decide on a two channel preamp. Most of my choices so far are in the $1500.00 to $2200.00 range. The one I think...

macr0w
replies: 9 views: 1,314
macr0w 9th May 2006

Yes I have done a search ... but I'm interested In what people think .... Please help me make a hard choice .... I have a 002R...

SUPADUPA
replies: 12 views: 1,465
Haigbabe 9th May 2006

I live in a duplex/town house. My studio is in my (1) car garage. I've successfully built a floating wall and sealed the garage...

GL Respect Due
replies: 0 views: 1,475
GL Respect Due 9th May 2006

Well, here is the result of my project from hell. The Cliffs Notes version: Recorded choir live in church with rhythm section...

ArcCirDude
replies: 7 views: 1,566
C Heat 9th May 2006

I am thinking on buying some more plug ins for my PT LE 7.1, I have the free digi-EQ III-band, 7 band parametric EQ's. I am...

fuzzface777
replies: 16 views: 2,528
Gregg Sartiano 8th May 2006

Ok, that would be in the worst case scenario, when you'd plug a comp and an eq before going to the converters (not that odd...

jindrich
replies: 8 views: 1,282
max cooper 8th May 2006

I wonder which Genelecs most of you use in your studio. I have seen HUGE differences in price... I have seen the 1030 for...

fuzzface777
replies: 23 views: 2,312
jdjustice 8th May 2006

I've been doing a lot of TV the past couple of years with my vocal coaching but a network has never come to the studio to film....

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 1,223
James Lugo 8th May 2006

Guys I read all the MANY threads about 2 bus comp/eq and it really makes me wonder if something is going on that I'm missing. ...

no ssl yet
replies: 13 views: 1,881
Improv 8th May 2006

I am thinking of getting the RME hammerfall LE (2 or 3 adat ports, no analog) for my Mac G4 to transfer tracks via ADAT from and...

dlmorley
replies: 3 views: 1,835
dlmorley 8th May 2006

Hi boys and girl (not much more than 1 girl here i bet) cooge Any advice on good guitar/bass tuners, both rackmount and...

simonv
replies: 33 views: 6,674
orange 8th May 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search