The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone tried the Oktava ML-52-01? If so, any comments about it performance? Thanks. kfhkh

bkspitfire
replies: 7 views: 2,912
SoulFood 14th May 2006

on tour. what should i do? typically i just hunt down used drums and crappy microphones when i'm on tour in the states, but is...

against88
replies: 6 views: 531
Wiggy Neve Slut 14th May 2006

I watched the MILAR DVD and i saw something that caught my eye. Charles Dye was talking about something and it had some video...

ckswartwood
replies: 17 views: 1,596
Jason Poulin 14th May 2006

I missed the boat. I was going to send my Echoplex EP-3 to Kurt Pena for repair and since I waited so long I now find out that...

MJGreene Audio
replies: 6 views: 4,783
jeff mesirow 14th May 2006

hi! i have an altec 1612a and i love it. a simple sm7 or even sm57 sounds amazing passing trough it; very "full...

robingreen
replies: 0 views: 2,719
robingreen 14th May 2006

I live in a small/medium radio market in central texas. Very often, when channel surfing on the radio I stop and listen to one...

dorisinger
replies: 2 views: 727
dorisinger 14th May 2006

I'm trying to record a copy of a track really low in volume and have alot of noise floor on the copy track How do i get alot...

Surfman
replies: 7 views: 1,527
joeq 13th May 2006

Hey all, Been using the R300 to print on CD's (silver faced inkjet printable Taio-yueden) and also to make Insert booklets and...

ProPower
replies: 3 views: 979
yeloocproducer 13th May 2006

Not sure how long this has been about but can't find any mention of it already...

Steamy Williams
replies: 11 views: 7,321
doorknocker 13th May 2006

Been reading reviews and it seems like most people have love/hate relationships with main brands (i.e., CME too stiff; M-Audio...

djk
replies: 26 views: 2,614
Ruudman 13th May 2006

...someones just made me spill a grogg with spirit (NOT Janx) down my MASTER KEYBOARD! LOTS of sugar. It now resembles...

Knastratt
replies: 0 views: 685
Knastratt 13th May 2006

hi there good people.. ive googled around to find some related infos on the guitar sounds on this album but couldnt find any....

elmkid
replies: 6 views: 2,227
elmkid 13th May 2006

Can you get a nice stereo image out of a pair of PZM's for drum overheads? What's the best way to position them? ... BTW, I...

The Gooch
replies: 4 views: 1,811
Jay Kahrs 13th May 2006

hiya i have an old 414eb that is missing its clip any one know where i can find a cradle or clip to suit and if possible an...

sheltersoton
replies: 1 views: 855
seaneldon 13th May 2006

Hey guys, which do you like better for toms on a rock recording, API 312's, or the Daking Pres? Thanks!

The Gooch
replies: 7 views: 1,729
beats workin' 13th May 2006

Hi all This is my first post here. I own a modest but respectable studio and have been been reading these forums for quite...

docvlak
replies: 2 views: 1,502
beats workin' 13th May 2006

I always seem to have to fumble with the adat cable when pluggin it in. I usually am rotating it against the recepticle waiting...

kindkind
replies: 5 views: 797
Albert 13th May 2006

I just got the Uad-1 flexi pak, and it came with the $500 voucher for UA plugs. I the only other plugs I have at this point is...

Detuned6
replies: 25 views: 1,570
AlexLakis 13th May 2006

Thought somone here might be interested in R&D going on at Crowley and Tripp these days well ahead of new product...

Crowley
replies: 0 views: 1,175
Crowley 13th May 2006

im looking to hear from anybody familiar with both and can make a comparison . thanks in advance

DirtyMan
replies: 4 views: 675
username 13th May 2006

Looking for Soundcraft Delta 8 chassis and some extra mono module, please PM me. Thanks

rpagala
replies: 0 views: 290
rpagala 13th May 2006

So I probably shouldn't hot swap condensers while the 48volt is on, right? I know that's pretty lazy, but I've never had a...

max cooper
replies: 6 views: 1,317
RUSCO 13th May 2006

I got to tell you a story in order to make this analogy. Before i gave up drink-in, i was in a bar in Busselton, never been...

pingu
replies: 7 views: 411
ramjet 13th May 2006

Hi, a week ago I get some tracks to mix, the band wasn't satisfied witch teir mix from studio and they want me to make a new mix...

Luk3_c
replies: 1 views: 1,096
username 13th May 2006

If you where tracking an instrument in stereo, would you link the two sides of your compressor or have them as dual mono? Or does...

TEMAS
replies: 9 views: 1,092
TEMAS 13th May 2006

I have been noticing that I get very wound up and stressed after a big mix.....this never happens when tracking........I just...

ron florentine
replies: 41 views: 2,877
adam_w 13th May 2006

Check out these Russion synths: http://www.ruskeys.net/eng/synths.php bumpkin

Vandergraf
replies: 2 views: 1,033
RobR 13th May 2006

I read all the postings about the seemingly Chinese great 7602 from Chameleon Labs. I am VERY interested in picking one or two...

frontierfran
replies: 2 views: 1,108
MadGuitrst 13th May 2006

In the next few weeks I want to purchase most likely the "Pheonix" alternetly the DW Fearn compressor. I would love...

BlueBird
replies: 0 views: 906
BlueBird 13th May 2006

I've had my Purple MC77 for a few days now, and I've gotta say the sound is incredible. Really. Best 1176 ever. Everything...

darkwater
replies: 5 views: 1,070
max cooper 13th May 2006

I just unearthed an older snare drum I've had sitting around. It's a Roger's chrome snare drum. The badge reads...

Jamz
replies: 5 views: 11,733
jomo1234 13th May 2006

Just picked up this box.... As most boxes shine in a few areas, are there any presets or algorithms you find yourself locked...

doug_hti
replies: 3 views: 1,948
Bob Olhsson 13th May 2006

I know some about polarity problems but constantly find myself not pressing those phase invert buttons on the mixing console when...

RainbowStorm
replies: 6 views: 1,385
Cojo 13th May 2006

Hi there, does anybody know about this question: can i sync 2 of the digi 001 and use them parallel / at once? if so, how do i...

Sash
replies: 2 views: 1,219
Benmrx 12th May 2006

Hi guys, In this day and age of questionable customer service I'd like to relay my story from Audio Technica. I sent my 2 1/2...

s_sibs
replies: 5 views: 1,572
max cooper 12th May 2006

Ok allow me to share my frustration: I bought an Apple G5 Quad for my studio in January 2006. It never worked properly. After 2...

lawrence_o
replies: 47 views: 3,008
pounce 12th May 2006

Im trying to install the Urs Demo plugins wich I downloaded from their website. When I launch protools it asks for a challenge/...

mos
replies: 9 views: 4,137
mos 12th May 2006

Just did a monitor shootout - although very flawed in the fact that it was at guitar center - and chose the bm5a over a host of...

Unknown soldier
replies: 9 views: 1,611
Impurifier 12th May 2006

The ME-1NV got in a few days ago, and I had the time to play a few times with it. It sounds great and beautiful, however I...

Melodioso
replies: 2 views: 719
rpagala 12th May 2006

I have read some old books about the whole recording process from the beginning to the end (tracking -> mastering). Currently...

RainbowStorm
replies: 22 views: 12,499
Joe Cole 12th May 2006

What are we using for parallel compression on drums? 1) Transparent buss type compressor 2) Character compressor 3) Anybody...

Reggie Love
replies: 40 views: 5,586
max cooper 12th May 2006

First of all, I'm trying to only buy gear that will hold it's value later on. thumbsup I'm so so close to buying a pair of...

Bump Music
replies: 15 views: 1,491
softwareguy 12th May 2006

Mods, do with this post what you may, but I really don't quite know where else is as plugged in as this board...so i'm asking...

David Lee
replies: 2 views: 1,017
David Lee 12th May 2006

Hey all, Lets say you're clocking a fireface externally via the word clock BNC, and then you plug your DA into the S/PDIF out...

Matthew Murray
replies: 0 views: 982
Matthew Murray 12th May 2006

I have in my home studio a pair of KRK RP5's, I am not getting the mixes i wish i could, i always seem to underpower the low end...

ckswartwood
replies: 2 views: 807
Glenn Kuras 12th May 2006

Do you know of any that drives you nuts? Here's one: "If the song's got legs it'll walk far".shiee...

thethrillfactor
replies: 84 views: 4,965
nathanvacha 12th May 2006

Sorry to bother you guys with this but I am going to be hiring a Distressor for a mixdown for my college course and was wondering...

boulty
replies: 5 views: 787
retropete 12th May 2006

I was just sitting here thinking...is anyone trying a "middle ground" when it comes to multiple "colors" of...

txgator
replies: 3 views: 1,425
txgator 12th May 2006

as i move from pt le to nuendo is my mini-me no longer needed? are the converters and clock in the rme multiface2 just as...

dodo
replies: 0 views: 1,057
dodo 12th May 2006

I posted this on another thread but no bugger clicked it. The New Australian National Anthem Go on then, it's...

octatonic
replies: 3 views: 536
ramjet 12th May 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search