The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Trusty... Good deal... Shipment to Brazil. Any advice? Thx!

Cosmonauta
replies: 1 views: 816
lang_dave 2nd June 2006

LOL. I know I need to get or make bass traps. But I just got a subwoofer for my system. And even listening at a...

crabtwins
replies: 8 views: 2,257
crabtwins 1st June 2006

Slated for my project studio overhaul in the next few months. I recalled this thread...

lydog
replies: 122 views: 10,797
andrewj 1st June 2006
replies: - views: -
ban13 1st June 2006
replies: - views: -
insomnio 1st June 2006

Hi folks. I've been a bit relaxed about the whole Tape Op Con thing only to find that the registration prices go up the closer...

ALL*MYTEE
replies: 11 views: 1,309
picksail 1st June 2006

Anyone know of a good repair facility in NY that would service Universal Audio gear? My M-610 seems to have crapped out -- it...

retropete
replies: 0 views: 676
retropete 1st June 2006

Is it a horrible idea to have one set on top of another if you don't have anywhere better to put second pair? How much will this...

jebjerome
replies: 6 views: 1,236
TheSweetener 1st June 2006

I'm fascinated with modern pop recordings that were tracked directlyl to two-track tape (aside from the obvious jazz and...

max cooper
replies: 4 views: 796
[email protected] 1st June 2006

I've been a die hard mac guy, and will remain that way for the most part,that being the platform I've been raised on since the...

cajonezzz
replies: 13 views: 1,545
AdamJay 1st June 2006

So I'm thinking, with hurricane season on its way, i need to get my gear insured. Its not a lot, maybe $10,000 worth of stuff. ...

rickrock305
replies: 17 views: 1,508
KROK 1st June 2006

Buy Mutt Lange's old house and studio in Switzerland The price is right too! thumbsup...

T_R_S
replies: 8 views: 1,951
ArcCirDude 1st June 2006

So I'm watching Adult Swim as is my usual routine at night and I see a T-Mobile commercial. It's the one where they're...

JSVice
replies: 7 views: 1,264
TEMAS 1st June 2006

I spent a quiet weekend ploughing through ****loads of my favourite Sixties tracks – British: Hollies, Kinks, Who,...

Tubthumper
replies: 29 views: 3,957
djwayne 1st June 2006

Can you? I've been comparing a couple of bounced to disc mixed files in 002 & Nuendo. The Nuendo default Panning Law...

amost
replies: 10 views: 1,275
amost 1st June 2006

Finished tracking drums for a record and am starting to realize the snare was hit too hard and choked itself out. In the...

planet red
replies: 83 views: 7,807
u b k 1st June 2006

seems that theres a lot of guys still dressing , listening , playing etc like if still the 80s in LA. you know, the black...

gsilbers
replies: 47 views: 3,889
u b k 1st June 2006

Hi, I am reading this board for quite a while now and it's just great. Question; I you would have about 165k EUR to spend (circa...

Vaiaku
replies: 12 views: 1,416
ArcCirDude 1st June 2006

what kind? (beverage/console) me: 3/4 's of a new castle into a tascam m3500 across 10 or so faders. had to pull 2 of the...

jerkrecords
replies: 47 views: 7,506
ArcCirDude 1st June 2006

A friend of mine just asked me this, and I didn't know, so I figured I'd ask here. Are the massive quantities of background...

Sycamore
replies: 9 views: 4,665
goldphinga 1st June 2006

Ok, So, Ive been working (writing) with this artist writing and doing cheap "great sounding spent way too much time on...

chymer
replies: 35 views: 2,044
M2E 1st June 2006

i bought a couple of patchbays from mr patchbay. they are normalled adc punchdown bays and i am trying to figure out how to...

quincyg
replies: 0 views: 1,405
quincyg 1st June 2006

Anybody know any Plugins Compresspr and Hardware have the same Function as Drawmer 1968's "BIG" Switch? Thanks for...

alyi
replies: 5 views: 1,498
Sizzleboy 1st June 2006

I am looking for 5-7 new general work horse stands. Nothing super fancy like a Latch Lake but not a SKB either. Main importance...

ethan_c
replies: 1 views: 1,186
squeegybug 1st June 2006

Has anyone here been using either the Maxell Pro CD-R or the Maxell Music Pro CD-R? I happened to buy some of the Music Pro...

John Hedger
replies: 0 views: 684
John Hedger 1st June 2006

I'm not sure if anyone in here is a John Mayer fan...but I am. On his first record "Room for Squares" the acoustic...

eaglei studio
replies: 23 views: 11,540
jayfrigo 1st June 2006

i recently scored a dbx FS900 and 902 de-esser. i've had it for about 2 weeks, and the de-esser is really cool, works well 80%...

theblotted
replies: 9 views: 2,066
theblotted 1st June 2006

Pondrosa Studios in Midland North Caolina are looking for musicians that want to make a professional quality cd for low cost ...

ponderosastudio
replies: 4 views: 842
HeatWAVS 1st June 2006

Here is a list of the outboard gear that I have. What I would like to do is get the most out of everything (obviously). Right...

ethan_c
replies: 2 views: 1,137
chezero 1st June 2006

professional cable burn in anybody?! $50 per pair... http://www.pymblehifi.com.au/NordostCableBurning.htm abduction I...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 27 views: 1,765
max cooper 31st May 2006

Is there anyone who makes wood keyboard stands?

CDP
replies: 6 views: 2,278
max cooper 31st May 2006

For 44.1 k which one better for tracking? ( almost rock styles )

junkie666
replies: 2 views: 1,038
Zwinter 31st May 2006

What pieces of gear have had a serious loss in value since you bought them? Some things I expect to loose value, but I'm stunned...

Tibbon
replies: 49 views: 2,546
David R. 31st May 2006

Well after reading a lot of treads and search in gearslutz, I've made my choices... And I'm really really happy. Just receive...

hawaii82
replies: 0 views: 568
hawaii82 31st May 2006

Hi Sorry about all the questions. They have probably been up before gooof Unfortunatly it isn´t possible for us, where we...

jumper24
replies: 0 views: 817
jumper24 31st May 2006

Again, flipping though "The Mixing Engineers Handbook" I came across this quote from one of the interviewed pros. On...

dbm
replies: 34 views: 2,845
u b k 31st May 2006

-- here's a link to the AVSforum thread.. Im not a floyd fan, but I prefer it to the SACD version.

T.RayBullard
replies: 1 views: 1,526
T.RayBullard 31st May 2006

This should be easy.. http://music.aol.com/videos/sessions/sessions_flash.adp > Little Big Town > Videos >...

KurtR
replies: 1 views: 705
Deleted User 31st May 2006

Ordered a replacement driver for a 1029A 3 weeks ago. Phoned and asked what the hold up was .. it seems that the Canadian...

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 682
T_R_S 31st May 2006

You know, I see people saying it sounds quantized and sampled, etc. I have to say, maybe it DOES sound that way (it just sounds...

tubedude
replies: 26 views: 3,029
not_so_new 31st May 2006

I have been wanting to replace my george L so-called high end patch cables for something else like : klotz, lava elc or evidence...

fuzzface777
replies: 38 views: 3,239
indie 31st May 2006

Sorry to ask this, but are they looking down vertically over the kit like V or horizontally towards the drummer? I presume if...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 1,104
matt thomas 31st May 2006

Does anyone have, or know where I could find a Manual for the TAC Bullet?

chezero
replies: 0 views: 1,989
chezero 31st May 2006

Hi Guys, i'm pretty new to Gearsluts, so please be nice :) (I hope this is posted in the right section) I've recently got a...

pseudojazzer
replies: 0 views: 876
pseudojazzer 31st May 2006

Any pics or anybody stop by the Aurora Audio booth and check out the Mixer by Geoff Tanner? Your impressions? Thanks

heyman
replies: 23 views: 5,433
Silvertone 31st May 2006

if you run the little labs redeye as a DI, does the reamp out jack become a direct through so you can run it into an amp?

aetucker1
replies: 6 views: 1,374
aetucker1 31st May 2006

I need to replace one of the tweeters on my BM6A's. The cost here in the UK from the TC designated repair centre is just over...

foxyloxy
replies: 0 views: 1,368
foxyloxy 31st May 2006
replies: 1 views: 2,047
WEAPON_X 31st May 2006

hiya, i have been toying with the idea of uprating my convertors for a little while, i think they are the weaakest point in...

sheltersoton
replies: 54 views: 2,758
jslevin 31st May 2006

Hi you all mixer gearslutz! There is a D&R Avalon mixer (24ch) for sale here in Sweden, price around 2500$ and in need of...

MacMike
replies: 32 views: 6,119
dlmorley 31st May 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search