The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello New here and very intrested.... I need some opinions: Im in Music-recording-sequencing a while - Notator-Cubase-Logic,...

loopitTOOstupid
replies: 8 views: 1,480
loopitTOOstupid 6th June 2006

I need to replace the tube in my 800g. Anyone out there ever do this? Any information on getting this mic open (do i remove the...

FelixStone
replies: 1 views: 863
FelixStone 6th June 2006

The Bad Plus - I've just been introduced to their recordings, and am staggered at the quality of both the musicianship and...

reid
replies: 1 views: 889
macr0w 6th June 2006

would appreciate your recomendations on a pair of Drum OH mics. In the past I have used KM84's and C451's. Prefer 84's if kit...

Sound Chaser
replies: 8 views: 1,247
warhead 6th June 2006

Well, here goes. *insert choice A, B, and C and ask which is better* I'm looking for a mic that suits my voice. I'm...

undermind
replies: 6 views: 1,295
undermind 6th June 2006

For the first time in years. My assistant has been wearing me out with that new Tool record. All I have to say is Pantera are the...

James Lugo
replies: 16 views: 1,439
Harley-OIART 6th June 2006

Hi guys/gals. I hate doing comparasin threads so appologies go out for this one. I have used and like the Beyer M201 on snare and...

C/G
replies: 4 views: 3,606
jonboyrock 6th June 2006

Hi All, this is my first post, so be gentle! Like many of my colleagues in South Africa, I own a mid sized commercial studio...

Simon Fuzzy
replies: 8 views: 3,067
Simon Fuzzy 6th June 2006

I said it all pretty much in the title... in the market for an RE-20 sooner or later and I'm just wondering if it's another...

nathanvacha
replies: 5 views: 993
maq 6th June 2006

is it possible to modify a old carvin tube amp with say the guts from a twin reverb. The carvin amp has been through many road...

chris24
replies: 0 views: 1,083
chris24 6th June 2006

Dear, Slutz... I am thinking to build my own room for mastering. I am wondering how much just for the design. If someone...

everyday
replies: 6 views: 1,060
jayfrigo 6th June 2006

Hey, Does anybody know if the AT2021 is for sale anywhere by itself? It comes in the studio pack with the AT2020. I have one...

sssaudio
replies: 0 views: 2,292
sssaudio 6th June 2006

Friend referred me to this link that he said he found through TapeOp- http://modularacoustics.com/ Looks like they make...

Mark Warren
replies: 3 views: 2,041
warhead 6th June 2006

Yes I am an yet another Aussie guy who doesn't have the luxury of trying lots of mics before I buy them so...... Please help...

Nick96
replies: 6 views: 1,292
Jim vanBergen 6th June 2006
replies: - views: -
neve1073 6th June 2006
replies: - views: -
Methlab 5th June 2006

Does anyone have some impulses from the ambience preset that they'd like to share? Everyone seems to sample the 480, but this...

bpatural
replies: 3 views: 1,660
bpatural 5th June 2006

Hi Anyone know the spec differences between the Brauner Phantom C and Phantom V. Is it basically the same mic,with just...

impact studios
replies: 2 views: 756
mosrite 5th June 2006

Just out of curiousity I've tried on a couple of different guitar amps to run the line out into my interface to 'see how it...

jgrif08
replies: 14 views: 5,991
djd100 5th June 2006

Hey Hey im trying to get a bass amp that'll give me lots of durabillity, cause I have a rehearsal room for bands in bogota, so I...

*CISKO*
replies: 4 views: 993
KrisNY 5th June 2006

I hear great things about the AEA R92. Can it be placed in front of a screaming marshall like the royer 121? What about the AEA...

fuzzface777
replies: 4 views: 1,940
arpodthegreat 5th June 2006

Hi, My monitoring setup is currently a Hafler P1500 & NS10s. I've come across a used P3000 for $200 and was wondering...

mr_T
replies: 0 views: 1,309
mr_T 5th June 2006

Hi everybody, I've had many requests for a full song in the following...

simonv
replies: 94 views: 6,708
Blind 5th June 2006

I'm going to order custom cab for my Sovtek MIG-60. And manufacturer offers next option for speakers over 60Watt: Seventy 80,...

moi
replies: 1 views: 5,444
tINY 5th June 2006

I'm just getting a mic collection together for my studio, and to begin with I'm only going to buy 4, maybe 5 mics, and really get...

Cloth-Ears
replies: 13 views: 2,757
not_so_new 5th June 2006

I have a recording this week that requires a stereo recording of acoustic guitar... It will be a country/pop ballad,...

dreamsongs
replies: 35 views: 5,706
Blenn 5th June 2006

Hi, Last week a friend of mine heard an interview with Nickelback on the Belgian Radio, I never heard it so I don't know it...

Robin Reumers
replies: 5 views: 885
Cojo 5th June 2006

Hi guys, Need some advice on a tube pre that would accompany my Brauner AE, Shure KSM 44 and compliment the GR NV1. I need...

vibralux
replies: 12 views: 1,256
vibralux 5th June 2006

Hello Has anyone here had a chance to compare these two?The Rode K2 Seems very solid but the ADK TC,dont know nothin about...

SoundEng1
replies: 30 views: 12,707
mahasandi 5th June 2006

Anybody got it or tried it out yet?? I'm excited.

KrisNY
replies: 2 views: 818
KrisNY 5th June 2006

how do you guys usually start eqing your overhead mics? Whats the approach...........................personally i do very...

Alexi
replies: 31 views: 36,641
Dog_Chao_Chao 5th June 2006

Hello you Ricky fiends. Does anyone one a pre-1969 Rickebacker electric with the "Toaster-Top" pickups? I own one...

Neukoln
replies: 2 views: 765
C/G 5th June 2006

just saw the flick... awesome sounding songs... dianne reeves doing standards... beautiful...! very clean, but somehow...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 872
audiothings 5th June 2006

Any one no where i can get some digi sounds happening weather it be real or simulated. Thanks.

elfy
replies: 2 views: 798
saggsy 5th June 2006

...are hard to come by in this new world of KRKs, Genelecs etc. I want some because after mixing for hours I tend to push the...

Deaf
replies: 8 views: 1,703
Roland 5th June 2006

Looks like I'm about to get the nod to produce an album for an artist who has a great, loud voice - he's well known for...

cheeky b
replies: 2 views: 2,240
retarded 5th June 2006

Hi all, I would like to run a dedicated AC line to my gear. I have two questions: Does BX cable offer any advantage...

geodude
replies: 4 views: 1,745
brianroth 5th June 2006

All of my gear is currently running at +4 and is patched thoughout my hardware via light pipe. I have questions regarding...

quincyg
replies: 9 views: 1,495
quincyg 5th June 2006

I'm looking for any information about DynaMix mixers. Are they worth anything? Do they sound good? Where are they made, and...

Coleymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,425
Coleymusic 5th June 2006

What you guys thinking about Tascam X-48 "miracle" recorder? 3 questions: 1-Better than pro tools with m audio...

No4PCs
replies: 2 views: 1,139
Acoustic Cloud 5th June 2006

I currently have the following synths and I'm looking for a keyboard stand that will hold all of them, and some desktop...

Tibbon
replies: 1 views: 1,596
aussie_techie 5th June 2006

For the month of May, Front End Audio is running a contest. They are giving away a pair of Tannoy Precision 6D monitors, value...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 1,978
warhead 5th June 2006

I was wondering if the quattro is compatible with cubase sx3 because I had problems with not getting any signal into cubase sx3...

chris24
replies: 0 views: 1,208
chris24 5th June 2006

Does anyone know (or know where I can find) the differences between the Beyer M160, M160 N(C), and whatever other variation there...

jarbar
replies: 4 views: 1,959
Pohaku 5th June 2006

So I've never posted here on the board, but have followed it for quite some time (if that matterskhrthjdrt ) Basically what Im...

waxboy
replies: 6 views: 712
max cooper 5th June 2006

Hi everyone!Does anyone recognize this one NTP 184-120.I got it together with two 160179´s and some SEEM Audio filters from an...

littleba
replies: 3 views: 1,672
PlugHead 5th June 2006

Hi Please list you favorite mic(s) for: -Male voc (loud, high and painful voice- TAME IT!!!): -Male voc (soft...

Rea
replies: 9 views: 2,249
wwittman 5th June 2006

Im curious to see if anybody knows what type of studio gear coldplay used for the recording of X and Y for example mics, vocal...

chris24
replies: 1 views: 957
Eide 5th June 2006

Iv just been having a play with the original DFH. And after trying to mix room and close miced kits, I sudden stumbled upon...

tee boy
replies: 0 views: 584
tee boy 5th June 2006

Like how to turn that Behringer into a SSL heh heh. With companies like www.audioupgrades.com around, or the DIY-ers, what are...

chessparov
replies: 34 views: 9,431
djwayne 4th June 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search