The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

not trying to beat a dead horse on the ol "which amp to use for my NS-10s" question....but i recently picked up a...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 1 views: 1,881
matt thomas 10th June 2006

i'm looking to add a subwoofer to my setup. i'm currently running mackie hr824s and yamaha ns10s. i've seen the subs by mackie,...

themaestro
replies: 14 views: 1,903
upscaps 10th June 2006

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Songwriters with valuable catalogs may want to delay any sale until next year. A new law is likely to go...

Sounds Great
replies: 1 views: 780
Rep 10th June 2006

Take 2 tracks phase reverse 1 press play they null insert r-vox and adjust for latency and it does not completely cancel/null...

pingu
replies: 9 views: 1,302
Eide 10th June 2006

In this recent article on Matt Wallace (Maroon 5, Faith No More), he recommends the Altec 1567A to warm up digital tracks. ...

mdsmith64
replies: 18 views: 9,880
Winey 10th June 2006

Alright let me see if I can figure this out with some help from you guys. In the AKG C451 series, there seems to be the 451E,...

jbohn
replies: 5 views: 1,779
jbohn 10th June 2006

I'm looking for a good sounding, versatile stereo/dual mono comp for about £500'ish to use on "less important" tracks....

stevetgn
replies: 32 views: 10,682
stevetgn 10th June 2006

Does anyone else think that this is how records should still sound these days, especially the title track? Granted, in direct...

Matt Grondin
replies: 6 views: 792
digibird 10th June 2006

where? how much? any thing to worry abouit or be careful of? cheers pals!

sheltersoton
replies: 5 views: 1,712
sheltersoton 10th June 2006

Are you using a midi keyboard or an electric drum kit or other. Is there anywhere you an get a hold of midi grooves for...

pingu
replies: 0 views: 1,116
pingu 10th June 2006

Hello there. As some may have read i bought an AMEK Classic some months ago and finally had the time to set it up in my...

Dahmen
replies: 1 views: 1,928
slenderchap 10th June 2006

Hi, I'm using Ivory with Logic Pro. Sound banks are on an external Firewire 800 Lacie HD. It does respond pretty well (with low...

papiel
replies: 11 views: 1,181
papiel 10th June 2006

Everything I've tried on my modest budget has still had me struggling with peircing, sharp, sometimes bitey areas that IMO take...

Mils
replies: 7 views: 1,661
Mils 10th June 2006

No reviews on this one, yet. I'm very curious. The capsule is bigger than the 538b while both are edge-terminated. I'm...

Jimbo
replies: 8 views: 6,340
undermind 10th June 2006

hey everyone im just out of a little work now becuase i am going to brasil for the summer so and i am a novice at mixing right...

JaJunk
replies: 0 views: 1,770
JaJunk 10th June 2006

I have always wondered... I don't own a real 1176. Does that freebie Bomb Factory plugin BF76 that comes with PT really sound...

simple
replies: 21 views: 1,997
max cooper 10th June 2006

Anybody know where i could find a tutorial about this. I've been reading both Pro-Tools manuals and the HUI and they are both...

eaglei studio
replies: 2 views: 1,120
eaglei studio 10th June 2006

I'm getting ready to order a Mytek Stereo96 ADC to run into my Digi001 S/PDIF jack. If I understand correctly, I can set the...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 2 views: 1,157
Matt Grondin 10th June 2006

It's a long story... khrthjdrt Anyone know someone good there? Any help will be very appreciated!

Tillmann
replies: 0 views: 1,100
Tillmann 10th June 2006

Hi mates! first of all please forgive me for any mistakes that I might do due to my English. I don't know if the...

erwinor
replies: 20 views: 1,631
theblue1 10th June 2006

An idea just came to me out of nowhere, feel free to bash it if you think it sucks. hittt There are TEC awards, MIX mags...

gainreduction
replies: 5 views: 1,009
Jules 9th June 2006

I'm looking for a compressor that you can hear. I know aren't all the good compressors supposed to work so well you can't tell...

skylab001
replies: 18 views: 1,590
Mike Caffrey 9th June 2006

hey im looking at grabbing a dm3200 soon and wondering what peoples thoughts are on interfacing with my computer .. i can go ...

DirtyMan
replies: 10 views: 1,491
charleslee 9th June 2006

Do I need to spend more than this to get a conditioner that will make a difference as far as noise goes? If so how much...

jgrif08
replies: 3 views: 1,750
Ethan Winer 9th June 2006

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of polarity protection circuits? That is, a circuit that would protect a piece...

tee boy
replies: 2 views: 1,124
tee boy 9th June 2006

Don't know if this is the correect forum for this question. Has anyone heard of Yoki Drum Pads? I was looking for an...

d.dot
replies: 6 views: 3,699
TAVD 9th June 2006

please delete i figured it out

eaglei studio
replies: 0 views: 1,301
eaglei studio 9th June 2006

Hi guys, I am trying to move into the next level of recording. To do that now I feel I need to expand my gear to allow me to...

JMURRAY16
replies: 8 views: 1,723
JMURRAY16 9th June 2006

to make those vocals take off is a nice red cape!<br>(The site is also pretty good for seeing artists at work in the studio)

jonnymags
replies: 2 views: 758
macr0w 9th June 2006

Hi. Whenever i track with more than 1 mic I test phase before. Sometimes i understand that even with one phase inverted I am...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 35 views: 2,923
softwareguy 9th June 2006

I'm getting predictable with these VS. mic threads now. Heh. I'd be using them for overheads and acoustic guitar primarily....

KrisNY
replies: 14 views: 3,888
meteor 9th June 2006

Last night i watched john fogerty sound absolutely rippin with his gibson. I saw some marshall half stacks back there. The...

kindkind
replies: 11 views: 1,464
Ruphus 9th June 2006

Im at a crossroad with this ive been looking at Nuendo, Cubase, and Logic. Now being that im going to be running a G5 and Apogee...

SoulProphet
replies: 6 views: 1,573
Søren Bendixen 9th June 2006

So, I have a small room at home, used strictly for editing. The old amp died on me. Looked at a few pawnshops, and receivers...

lemix
replies: 4 views: 727
love_tempo 9th June 2006

Hey gearslutz, a studio that you'll help load with gear is going primetime! I'm the vocal coach for Chelsea Handler, so they...

James Lugo
replies: 18 views: 1,734
dbbubba 9th June 2006

Just a Happy Observation. The song "lost" on the current Cure CD, "The Cure" is Literally musically the same...

JDN
replies: 2 views: 1,217
johnnie red 9th June 2006

Interesting read: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13145804/ -O.9

Omicron_9
replies: 0 views: 723
Omicron_9 9th June 2006

Just a Happy Observation. The song "lost" on the current Cure CD, "The Cure" is Literally musically the same...

JDN
replies: 1 views: 825
macr0w 9th June 2006

I was just having a discussion with an experienced engineer I am working with at the moment. He was saying that an audio file...

matt thomas
replies: 21 views: 1,753
Deleted User 9th June 2006

Just currious, I have every UAD plug in (except the neve), the Oxford bundle (for TC), The waves platinum bundle, PSP's...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 15 views: 1,444
living sounds 9th June 2006

So... how tough is it to put together some 25 pin connectors? It's basically crimping or soldering a pin to each wire and punch...

nathanvacha
replies: 7 views: 917
TER 9th June 2006

Has anybody seen (or more importantly heard) one of these yet ?

streetbeats
replies: 4 views: 1,493
pookyneenee 9th June 2006

Hi All, First post here. Great forum. I'd like to acheive a more professional sound in my studio. My main vocal mic is a AT...

jayjohnsonit
replies: 2 views: 1,135
disco2k3 9th June 2006

I recently bought a used AT3060 mic. I hooked it up today to check it out and left it sit for about 10 minutes for the tube to...

JohnnyPraze
replies: 5 views: 1,606
squeegybug 9th June 2006

Do you tend to use one preamp and vocal mic combination for all background vocal tracks on a song??? This is in regards to...

Bradahman
replies: 2 views: 2,436
EHProductions 9th June 2006

Potenitally a stupid question, but i've always wondered about this... Would the quality of the firewire soundcard (motu 828,...

replies: 3 views: 1,118
666 9th June 2006

It sure looks like a pink bottle, but maybe someone knows exactly what it...

foxonestudios
replies: 13 views: 1,707
foxonestudios 9th June 2006

Which Firewire device is more suited for my needs/future? A little background on my intentions; I am going to be building a...

nickname
replies: 18 views: 1,584
Clueless 9th June 2006

I'm about to finish up the home mix room... I'd like to also use it as the family theatre, and was thinking about popping for the...

cajonezzz
replies: 31 views: 3,112
DeepSpace 9th June 2006
replies: 0 views: 899
Rader Ranch 9th June 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search