The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just bought a MXR DynaComp pedal for my guitar and although it sounds cool I'm wondering if I can get the same effect from a...

eweise
replies: 3 views: 3,221
echo unit 23rd June 2006

My first post here, though I've been a lurker for a while now and have learned much. Thanks. If anyone here is looking for...

Andrew Duke
replies: 0 views: 1,359
Andrew Duke 23rd June 2006

hi everyone: i am thinking about bringing my Sovtek MIG-50 into regular rotation at the studio and realized i don't have a...

James Guitar
replies: 1 views: 2,190
James Guitar 23rd June 2006

I'm heading to a friends studio to mix down some tracks. He has both of these comps but rarely uses them together, and I want him...

Bradahman
replies: 4 views: 1,295
Guest 23rd June 2006

I found some nice studio pictures as well as a short description of the studios in Mix Online. I thought you might need new...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 4,182
RainbowStorm 22nd June 2006
replies: - views: -
Reptil 22nd June 2006

This may never get a reply, but I'll give it a shot. I've been listening to Neutral Milk Hotel's "In the Aeroplane Over...

Junksiege
replies: 3 views: 1,391
Jay Kahrs 22nd June 2006

I just spent some time mixing with a guy who's work I really respect and couldnt get over how low he monitored at. Of course he...

planet red
replies: 13 views: 1,278
MDM 22nd June 2006

I have a microKORG that I bought used of someone at my school. I noticed that there is static when the volume knob is turned,...

brian_delizza
replies: 0 views: 1,983
brian_delizza 22nd June 2006
replies: - views: -
Jules 22nd June 2006

Opinions sought: I'm looking for... -- 2 great preamp channels -- A/D -- spdif out to take to my 002R Which would you...

goobersezhey
replies: 31 views: 6,403
Dynamic 22nd June 2006

After months of study and prep, we decided to go with getting our own 703 and picking up the Ready Traps covers. I ordered over...

natpub
replies: 47 views: 5,184
Glenn Kuras 22nd June 2006

Of the commecial, non-custom jobs, what looks like the best 36" monitor stand out there, in your opinions?

natpub
replies: 12 views: 2,086
Ethan Winer 22nd June 2006

i managed to score a late 60's Ludwig Standard on eBay last week. it arrives tomorrow. I won it for about $365...

AdamJay
replies: 7 views: 5,066
AdamJay 22nd June 2006

Anybody selling the Alan Smart C1 or C2 compressor for around $1,500 to 2,000??? Also, is there a sound difference between the...

M2E
replies: 0 views: 796
M2E 22nd June 2006

I have to record a 1972 Gibson EB0 this week. Been using a chain with 1272 into an 1176 into a Pultec EQP-1A. Pretty good chain...

Bimini
replies: 23 views: 2,846
dub3000 22nd June 2006

Have you ever wondered what it looks like when you set a piano on fire and swing it in the air? If you are really tired of your...

RainbowStorm
replies: 6 views: 819
SparkyCanada 22nd June 2006

I need as much info as I can get on Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". What instruments they used is what I'm...

petsematary
replies: 10 views: 8,454
Jamz 22nd June 2006

I've done A LOT of reading here and at Pro-Soundweb.com over this past week and weekend. I'm wanting to make sonically noticeable...

Parisongs
replies: 26 views: 1,707
Bishbashbosh 22nd June 2006

Hi Considering making an offer on one of these. Here's the stats: Hammond Tone Wheel Organ L122 Serial number...

nd33
replies: 6 views: 28,427
Dzoing 22nd June 2006

Hello! Yesterday when I was mixing and compared different settings on my AMEK CIB the compressor started to act strange, or...

Cojo
replies: 0 views: 1,334
Cojo 22nd June 2006

So I have a not so old LP laying around that an old roommate dropped a few too many times. It has some dings in the back of the...

zkaudio
replies: 8 views: 1,460
max cooper 22nd June 2006

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum) I've never got around to asking advice about this problem I'm having... .But I won't bore...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 1,119
Blast9 22nd June 2006

Anyone besides Redco? Need someone capable of snakes and cables. Someone good at what they do, but more than reasonable in the...

Matthew Murray
replies: 5 views: 903
tINY 22nd June 2006

greets! sorry for the "which is better" question, but where i am, theres no question of "try before...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 992
audiothings 22nd June 2006

Are any Brits - Traveling to the US to book studios for mixing or tracking?? Buying gear / instruments from the USA? Solo...

Jules
replies: 14 views: 1,446
TonyBelmont 22nd June 2006

Just got a pair of Genelec 8030's as a second pair of monitors, but I like'em so much more then my Dynaudio AIR15 that I consider...

blackcom
replies: 19 views: 25,840
AdamJay 22nd June 2006

Hey all, I currently have a Digi002 Rack. Thinking about having it modded by Black Lion Audio. I've also thought about buying...

tunekicker
replies: 2 views: 3,075
tunekicker 22nd June 2006

running protools LE on a mac powerbook. I've got a few plug-ins that I don't use (some shady TRacks stuff, etc.) Anyone know how...

jcool
replies: 3 views: 1,086
theblotted 22nd June 2006

Hello, I may or may not get a chance to buy this rack I found on craigslist, but I can't figure out who made it or where I'd...

bigtex
replies: 2 views: 1,033
bigtex 22nd June 2006

I have this problem where I cant change anything on my plug ins. I can use factory settings or saved settings but thats all. I...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 1,307
Deleted User 22nd June 2006

I found a great website full of OPTICAL illusions here and I was wondering if anyone has a similar site of auditory tricks?...

Tibbon
replies: 19 views: 2,950
Mystr Tiger 22nd June 2006

alrighty! our singer / guitarist got a new (second hand) amp and we got to play with it today and hot damn is it...

dubrichie
replies: 0 views: 870
dubrichie 22nd June 2006

This'll really bum out any of you guys that were around in the 80s in Dallas or toured through Dallas. This was an amazing...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 2 views: 705
Junksiege 22nd June 2006

I use C&V triggered by a Roland TD-20. I love the sound. From reading as much as I can, I have developed some drum...

Junksiege
replies: 0 views: 699
Junksiege 22nd June 2006

So what's the difference between parallel compresison and New York Compression? Thanks hooppie dfegad boing tutt

bringmewater
replies: 2 views: 1,077
Mike Caffrey 21st June 2006

I'm looking for one of those, do you have any advice? Or a similarly priced multi pattern all rounder LDC. But I'm pretty much...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 1,296
smoothmoniker 21st June 2006

hei all, im not sure if my Question will fit here, im trying to find a RAM card to save patches on my Q but those are hard to...

Nemesys
replies: 0 views: 1,268
Nemesys 21st June 2006

While experience is often the best way to learn, books are a close second and often can lead toward experience. What books do...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 882
Tibbon 21st June 2006

Hey, We've had discussions here about including ringtones on an enhanced CD that we're doing for a festival that our artists...

PopIsNotDead
replies: 5 views: 1,713
tINY 21st June 2006

Or the Multi pattern version MK220? Opinions?

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 1,229
D K 21st June 2006

Just a Heads up... This Smacktard is trying to rob you of your precious...

heyman
replies: 15 views: 1,542
Tibbon 21st June 2006

It doesnt look like the song itself is being implicated, just used as evidence against the defendant. But of course there...

swankdoc
replies: 59 views: 4,352
XSergeantD 21st June 2006

Since buying some pieces of high end gear (mics, preamps, etc...) i have been in the process of selling off all the stuff i...

arpodthegreat
replies: 4 views: 1,254
themaidsroom 21st June 2006

I just picked up a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Special and I can't believe that I have gone all these years (18 years of playing)...

mhartman
replies: 3 views: 982
mhartman 21st June 2006

I'm looking for a simple, inexpensive box that takes in AES or SPDIF. Firewire or USB2 will work, it must have a word clock...

oldswirlo
replies: 11 views: 945
Tibbon 21st June 2006

I have a nice black 1981 Gibson L6-S Deluxe. The one with the funky 6-way pickup selector and stop tail type bridge (the non...

C/G
replies: 1 views: 2,053
max cooper 21st June 2006

I wondered why BFD can be loaded as a plugin on the input tab of other instrument tracks, but I haven't found any other plugs...

fuzzface777
replies: 4 views: 909
fuzzface777 21st June 2006

any recommendations on a boombox for evaluating mixes? i know i can hump down to the w-mart and buy the latest injection molded...

madstrat
replies: 0 views: 927
madstrat 21st June 2006

There's quite a few things that many people seem to accept as 'fact' that I don't believe. Some of them are due to not...

Tibbon
replies: 145 views: 10,521
u b k 21st June 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search