The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi, if id like to dedicate the preamp price factor towards better headroom/eq, which mixer should i look into. i have plenty top...

Rea
replies: 14 views: 1,500
midnightsun 5th August 2006

2 Weeks a go i bought a compressor in ebay for what looked as a very good price, maybe too good to be true... from the beginning...

lowswing
replies: 8 views: 1,105
bigbone 5th August 2006

hi i tried to insert some vst instruments , that are able to be used as effect plugins , in the insert of a audio signal. i...

mittebewohner
replies: 0 views: 1,519
mittebewohner 5th August 2006

Hello, Is there a website with photos of vintage lexicon hardware units (200?) and things like a Korg SDD-2000? Thanks for...

Slater
replies: 3 views: 711
mattssons 5th August 2006

Please forgive me. hittt Please indulge me for a minute, but in the following scenario below, please tell me why anything...

wayne mox
replies: 9 views: 1,485
bob katz 5th August 2006

Looking for a channelstrip. Preamp in the Universal Audio type of sound and a eq similiar to Pultec. The thing that has made this...

jjochems78
replies: 0 views: 1,137
jjochems78 5th August 2006

Hi, I'm running a small recording studio for demos and occasionally masters, and I would like your opinion... I live in...

bolehnggak
replies: 6 views: 3,180
pulse_divider 5th August 2006

i have been wanting to get a new video camera and i would like to spend $400. dont know a ton about them so i am wondering if...

maskedman72
replies: 10 views: 1,263
Bob Olhsson 5th August 2006
replies: - views: -
tuRnitUpsuM 5th August 2006

I'm looking for a pair of natural sounding, unhyped near field monitors. But, I have a budget of only 2 grand. Imaging and...

Don S
replies: 20 views: 2,723
ron florentine 5th August 2006

Hi, I'm going to be in a one-room recording/mixing situation soon in which I'm going to have to use headphones to get the best...

The Greening
replies: 22 views: 2,336
six_wax 5th August 2006

i need a studio with great acoustics and equipment for vocal recordings. nordrhein westfalen, niedersachsen, bremen and hamburg...

Jaguar
replies: 5 views: 1,269
djui5 5th August 2006

Anyone want to rent me their Waves SSL Bundle for the day? No NYC rental houses carry it. PM me ASAP! thanks!

rguaguanco
replies: 3 views: 739
T_R_S 5th August 2006

Do you guys engage the High Pass filter on the mic pre for tracking Kick and Bass? The reason I ask, is that I usually have to...

Yetti
replies: 67 views: 10,580
Yetti 5th August 2006

Guys i need to find out. Which TCE Software leaves minimal artifacts. i'm stretching a song 4 BPMs faster.Its all live...

DUBSOUL
replies: 0 views: 1,034
DUBSOUL 5th August 2006

there are very few analog (spring, plate) reverbs that have a reverb time knob so i'm wondering what people are using to control...

sasha222
replies: 7 views: 1,554
sasha222 5th August 2006

Just wondering if these units are shipping yet - and more importantly has anyone got their hands on one for a demo? Having...

monkeyspanker
replies: 1 views: 1,161
Proman 5th August 2006

I picked up a cheap Hear optical cable to connect the Focusrite Octopre I bought on this site to my Digi 002 rack. It kept...

markhan
replies: 6 views: 1,939
theblotted 4th August 2006

posted today at Digidesign.com... All of us at Digidesign are deeply saddened by the unexpected loss of Christopher Bock, one...

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 1,310
GilWave 4th August 2006

So if I ever make up my mind between the ADAM A7's and the Event ASP8's, I will likely purchase a subwoofer to complement and...

jaysunice
replies: 2 views: 1,227
Deleted User 4th August 2006

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I just bought some Event ASP8's, and love them. However, starting @ around 80 Hz...

ASorkin
replies: 10 views: 1,718
frixion 4th August 2006

search for KS-digital C5 Tiny Has anybody tried these? active 2 way coax for 500 euro a piece.

Dr.Wu
replies: 1 views: 1,489
C/G 4th August 2006

Hi, Been reading here for a while now and figured it's about time to start asking some questions. Anyway, here's the...

Jschulze
replies: 22 views: 3,227
drBill 4th August 2006

I have a QSC PLX 1602 right now but decided I HATE the fan noise. It's up for sale now on ebay. I searched a number of...

cesjr
replies: 1 views: 1,141
Thermionic 4th August 2006

I'm helping a friend build a studio. We're thinking of using quietrock 525 for the interior walls to save space in the studio's...

FunkFaker
replies: 15 views: 3,754
Cornvalley 4th August 2006

I just enabled the internet access on my cell phone, but Gearslutz looks really bad through the normal browser. I was wondering...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 7 views: 827
GilWave 4th August 2006

I'd be really grateful for some advice on re-amping a guitar track. I have recorded the guitar DI'd and am trying to send it back...

guy1
replies: 13 views: 1,666
Steamy Williams 4th August 2006
replies: - views: -
allencollins 4th August 2006

Can u use a send effect in nuendo for parallel compression since it has automatic delay compensation? Is that a common...

vaesion
replies: 5 views: 2,438
vaesion 4th August 2006

I have a client who has been recording in Cubase and wants me to mix these demos for presenting to the label- but... how does one...

PhilE
replies: 20 views: 2,019
ctms777 4th August 2006

Recently from going from a tascam 2488 24 standalone to protools I must ask how anyone can use Speakers as small as KRK RP5's for...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 4 views: 1,012
steveareeno 4th August 2006

I've had this long standing practice of having drummers lay the headphones back on their head just far enough to get a tiny bit...

bjornson
replies: 0 views: 722
bjornson 4th August 2006

OK, so I need to control the volume that I'm hearing from my Phoenix Audio N16 mixer through my Mackie HR824 active speakers....

TEMAS
replies: 30 views: 6,564
TAVD 4th August 2006

Does anyone know what mic Max Weinberg uses on his hi-hats? I watch Conan O'brien every night and always wonder. hooppie

edvdr76
replies: 8 views: 1,008
frixion 4th August 2006

Has anyone experience with the latest from the Digidesign-stable ? Good or bad... any comments welcome. Pedro

Pedro_vde
replies: 21 views: 1,836
Pedro_vde 4th August 2006

HEY FOLKS I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS USING THE SOLID STATE UA PRE FOR VOCALS AND HOW IT COMPARES TO THE TUBE 610 WHEN STACKING...

jazztone
replies: 1 views: 2,976
Coldsnow 4th August 2006

Hey slutz, what set of monitors are there in this picture. I think the ones with the silver tweeters are blue...

Alexi
replies: 15 views: 1,417
danasti 4th August 2006

Hi everybody, I'd like to know wether it is a good idea to do analogue summing by using the outs of my motu 896HD and then going...

Booda
replies: 16 views: 1,847
Reptil 3rd August 2006

just lookin at one of these to run with my digi 002r, so i'll have 16i/o at 96k. has anyone got one of these units ? ? used one...

djdeef69
replies: 12 views: 2,500
musiklife 3rd August 2006

im in the middle of upgrading. one of my choices is getting a high quality AD (mytek) and running everything through that....

halfguard
replies: 3 views: 1,172
halfguard 3rd August 2006

Before I ask for your suggestions, I should mention what kind of work i am involved in. I don't do much recording now but hope to...

Drasko
replies: 4 views: 1,156
Drasko 3rd August 2006

I'm thinking of building a studio and just wanted to get some input on how many square feet I should be looking at. I've read...

McPhaul
replies: 11 views: 3,626
nukmusic 3rd August 2006

Hi! I am an engineer for a club in Japan. I"ve been looking for 3 tom mics, (hi tom, low tom, floor tom) since our 421s...

Nama
replies: 24 views: 2,284
chadly 3rd August 2006

I've been digging into my old House of Love CD's lately and their second album I think it's self titled ( the one with the...

C/G
replies: 20 views: 2,285
WTMNMF 3rd August 2006

Think I posted in the wrong forum earlier. Anyone have any pics or manuals on this? And some suggestions for something...

afxwinter
replies: 1 views: 2,591
afxwinter 3rd August 2006

DANG.boing Has anyone had a chance to hear the beauty yet?

barforama
replies: 2 views: 1,368
84K 3rd August 2006

hi all.. I just recieved some multitracked drums... the drummer is good but his drum hits are not as consistent as I like. ...

Rush909
replies: 8 views: 4,403
Anonymatt 3rd August 2006

this one's for the drummers and the groovemeisters: i'm looking to study what it is about some guys who magically drop the kick...

u b k
replies: 62 views: 5,491
Jack P 3rd August 2006

Hello all, I am looking for some advice on the best, safe, and semi affordable way to ship a keyboard for the UK to USA. Freight...

league_of_james
replies: 2 views: 1,078
league_of_james 3rd August 2006

Anyone play with these yet? How are the keybeds/action? The pads? Moreover, has anyone played with the new Oxygen...

jaysunice
replies: 14 views: 2,624
alternative4 3rd August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search