The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I'm pretty pissed off. There's a record company here, ARS, who are blamed by a lot of artists for fraude in the charts....

lawrence_o
replies: 30 views: 2,863
upscaps 8th July 2006

Are you guys de essing the verb sends and or compressing. Anything else cool that might be of some help WRT reverb...

pingu
replies: 9 views: 1,404
u b k 8th July 2006

I know it really depends on what sound you are going for to really determine the attack and release times. I have read a bunch of...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 2,681
u b k 8th July 2006

I've been emailing you for the last couple of weeks for a response to a challenge - please email [email protected] I've...

Unknown soldier
replies: 29 views: 2,142
davemc 8th July 2006

trying to make my mind up, to buy the twinq or the tube station 2 channel ? ? ? any words would be great, cheers. or other ideas...

djdeef69
replies: 2 views: 4,388
djdeef69 8th July 2006

I like PZM mics for a variety of uses, but the ones I inherited are probably not exactly high-end - they are an old pair of Crown...

littledog
replies: 3 views: 2,357
Bat Head Sound 7th July 2006

Hi. I was hoping people on the site with their amazing illustrator mad skillz would be willing to offer a new band logo for me...

swankdoc
replies: 21 views: 1,901
RedWallStudio 7th July 2006

Hi Guys, I know there are always a lot of pointless posts whining about intern/assistant positions; lack of availability,...

neopotato
replies: 3 views: 1,778
RKrizman 7th July 2006
replies: - views: -
themaidsroom 7th July 2006
firby 7th July 2006

first of all, i'd like to greet everyone here, this is my first post, although i was a spectator dating from waaay back......

flipps
replies: 0 views: 763
flipps 7th July 2006

I returned or sold two pedals from the Tonecore series (Verbzilla and Space Chorus). I thought both of the pedals were decent,...

feyshay
replies: 0 views: 615
feyshay 7th July 2006

I would really appreciate if any of you pros out there can help me identify what process is used to created this drifting pitch...

panther
replies: 10 views: 4,028
panther 7th July 2006

Not sure if it's the right forum or not. Kinda fit's in all of them. heh Anyways, SSL has bought Sydec Audio Engineering,...

jupiter8
replies: 11 views: 1,749
chymer 7th July 2006

Hello all! I am finally in the process of finishing my basement studio (thanks to all that have helped me with past...

dbluefield
replies: 3 views: 943
dbluefield 7th July 2006

So today is the first time I set up a rack (!!!). I have very limited equipment (for the moment, of course). It consists of a...

acjetnut
replies: 1 views: 711
Jim Williams 7th July 2006

Hi! I'll have to work in an appartement for the next time, so there may be problems with neighbours if I'm composing/mixing at...

Mr. Dreq
replies: 6 views: 11,848
Jack Pettit 7th July 2006

I'm looking at new nearfields and the Australian Distributor for K+H has a good deal on the 0 110 model. Can head over some time...

Heavyweight
replies: 4 views: 2,007
john caldwell 7th July 2006

ANYBODY EVER HEAR THIS THING? Saw mad posts and no one would say how it sounded then poof! all talk dissappeared

upscaps
replies: 6 views: 1,369
Mind-Over-Midi 7th July 2006

If you were to be sent to a desert island (for obvious reason...) and you could only take 1 mic, 1 preamp (or 1 signal chain -...

Junkie
replies: 2 views: 668
SnakeCained 7th July 2006
ImJohn 7th July 2006
replies: 27 views: 1,709
ziegenh5 7th July 2006

Are you able to output to 2 sets of monitors simultaneously? Is 1 set of outputs fixed level? I want to be able to run my vu...

needlz
replies: 10 views: 1,032
StudioRhythm 7th July 2006

I just thought this might be an interesting thread. Personally, I consider the work of capturing and manipulating sound a...

(DC)
replies: 31 views: 2,371
(DC) 7th July 2006

I've been seeing a lot of Syteks for sale lately, is there a reason people are dumping them? I've always heard only good about...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 17 views: 2,923
Acoustic Cloud 7th July 2006

How resolution do you recommend me for vocal recording ? 24/96 ?

gore
replies: 5 views: 1,050
gore 7th July 2006

Hi guys, I am looking into a Onyx 1620 with Firewire card because I want to get a mixer of to tie all my gear together and have a...

JMURRAY16
replies: 0 views: 944
JMURRAY16 7th July 2006

after a short experience with trident 80b I thought it will be nice to add some trident eq flavor to my studio. I am mainly...

lowswing
replies: 6 views: 1,535
Slipperman 7th July 2006

Considering getting Vocalign, but wondering if there are other plugins/programs that do the same thing and are better. How well...

jebjerome
replies: 6 views: 1,899
DontLetMeDrown 7th July 2006

The best people to test and design gear are the people who use it most. Well as far as I'm concerned. So here's you chance, is...

fastlane
replies: 15 views: 1,122
raal 7th July 2006

Whatever happended to this? Vince from Speck posted a pic, and said it would be out *maybe* end of april? Any news on...

s.d.finley
replies: 6 views: 1,240
s.d.finley 7th July 2006

Hi all, I always have the problem that when I'm mixing a song, I can't get it out of my head. I litteraly go to sleep singing...

DirkB
replies: 35 views: 4,162
Jim vanBergen 7th July 2006

Hi, i am reletively new around here, and same goes with my engineering. I know that a lot of boards have a low-cut filter on...

acjetnut
replies: 29 views: 10,010
lofi 7th July 2006

OK Bob Power produced these two and they are both masterpieces IMHO. Production wise Midnight Marauders sounds more open,...

sasha222
replies: 0 views: 2,670
sasha222 7th July 2006

Mr. Shipley, Can you tell me how you guys got that great kick on "Whatever you do don't". It is so natural, in your...

bringmewater
replies: 2 views: 1,025
bringmewater 7th July 2006

Looking for recommendations for getting sub bass on a bass guitar. Dubbed out. Thinking along the lines of dub bass on Sade's...

jebjerome
replies: 13 views: 16,376
jebjerome 7th July 2006
C/G 6th July 2006

I am mixing a 15 song CD this weekend and I'm going to trigger the snare drum. I normally don't, but I would spend more time...

Rednose
replies: 18 views: 4,030
auralerogeny 6th July 2006

I want to rent a Vox or a Twin for a festival we are playing in Dublin this sunday. Any tips from you Dublin...

DigiDutch
replies: 2 views: 1,381
fastlane 6th July 2006

Hey slutz, I´m a mixing an eleven song cd, all the mixes are absolutely the same, same channels, pan, volume, plugins....

theblackmoon
replies: 4 views: 1,014
Dahmen 6th July 2006

I'm having a problem with my Tascam cd2000, it's a great unit, but sometimes when I load a disk I get an error on screen,...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 749
illynoise 6th July 2006

Even at a low(ish) level my S2.5A's are buzzinig in the low frequencies. I mean this is at a level where you could be having a...

ethan_c
replies: 0 views: 1,103
ethan_c 6th July 2006

Hi! I'm using the Adam P22a + Adam Sub12. Some days ago, I used my Radio Shack Clone SPL Meter for measuring the sound level...

vls
replies: 4 views: 1,742
Jay Kahrs 6th July 2006

Here's links to some revised mixes. I won't be able to submit mine until later this week though. Have at them! Mix A2 Mix...

BradM
replies: 158 views: 8,351
dreamsongs 6th July 2006

Is 1,200.00 a good price for a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 / 1960A Half Stack.It would be 1,275.00 shipped to me.

rowdy322
replies: 13 views: 1,067
Jonboy79 6th July 2006

Because my neighbour (townhouse) just came over to let me know that it's a bit loud when I'm recording electric guitars in my...

mcballs
replies: 2 views: 910
Berolzheimer 6th July 2006

I have a project coming up with a singer song writer , who wants to record live ... So ... when recording acoustic guitar and a...

SUPADUPA
replies: 17 views: 2,474
13036 6th July 2006

How's everybody doing? I am new here, and plan on getting underway on my first album of all original songs that I would like to...

Reag1502
replies: 20 views: 2,442
Reag1502 6th July 2006

Hi all, hope I have the correct forum for asking this. I've been trying to hook up with the BFD folks to sort this out, but I...

Elbowgeek
replies: 6 views: 2,608
allencollins 6th July 2006

Hi! I have a Rosetta 200 using Bigben wordclock. The question is should I press "terminated" ? Thank you!

Quan
replies: 18 views: 1,426
Crandall1 6th July 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search