The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just came across this interview with Ken Scott, where he talks about recording The Beatles in the mid-Sixties. One thing he...

Tubthumper
replies: 38 views: 9,745
Jim Williams 21st July 2006

alrighty, has anybody encountered these patchbays? they seem like a very flexible, even elegant solution, available with...

dubrichie
replies: 2 views: 892
dubrichie 21st July 2006

alrighty, can someone tell me how many wiring conventions there are for 25 pin D-Sub connectors and which is the most common /...

dubrichie
replies: 9 views: 1,135
dubrichie 21st July 2006

Hi all Id be really glad if someone can help me on how to go about getting the "effect" on these 3 backing vocal...

nutchords
replies: 6 views: 1,663
Cosmic Closet 21st July 2006

Hey, nothing to do with me, just an old ham clloector dude I know in Kansas. Got a lot of transformers, UTC's still in boxes,a...

Led
replies: 1 views: 2,025
thejook 21st July 2006

I'm planning on making the jump and going the Mac route. While I do enjoy tweeking and getting under the hood of gear like my...

dsound
replies: 1 views: 1,119
Studiocat 21st July 2006

hello let me first introduce myself i come from holland i'm a student at sae institute and still have a lot 2 learn but...

champ
replies: 22 views: 1,691
champ 21st July 2006

Are these monitors any good been checking them with sub woofer www.maddzulumusic.com

DAT
replies: 2 views: 2,641
JonnySun 21st July 2006

Can anyone tell me what microphone is on front of the woman on the right? http://mediaconcepts.net/gallery3.htm ~Dante

Dragonfly
replies: 5 views: 935
Dragonfly 21st July 2006

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could run me through the differences between Maestro and Cuemix DSP if you have had experiances...

matt82aust
replies: 0 views: 1,258
matt82aust 21st July 2006

I know that this topic has been covered a million and one times, but I still haven't been able to make a decision. So here are my...

MixingStick
replies: 10 views: 1,912
jaffa 21st July 2006

Looking for an Ursomusic Splinter at a Reasonable price/trade. Items for Trade: TS-9 (Nonworking, all the parts are still...

lukesquared
replies: 0 views: 521
lukesquared 21st July 2006

Hi all. Question to those who may have/ use the AI-3. Is there signal present at the lightpipe out at the same time? I'm wanting...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 1,068
Snatchman 21st July 2006

Hey, I am shopping for a pedal board with the capability to power a decent number of pedals. At a minimum, I am going to...

ryanformato
replies: 6 views: 1,397
Sounds Great 21st July 2006

I am building a music education program for a non-profit organization and we will be teaching Nuendo. I would like the PC specs...

Michaux
replies: 5 views: 2,396
DAWgEAR 21st July 2006

TAB-funkenwerk V-78, how much gain does it have? I have looked but that is one spec that seems to be missing from everywhere.

SRR
replies: 2 views: 1,270
SRR 21st July 2006

Recording by yourself can be extremely challenging. Wearing many hats simultaneously is very daunting. I know this from...

Hershal Pearlma
replies: 68 views: 5,750
rico52 21st July 2006

I'm looking for a great studiowith a grand piano, to record direct to 2 track digital - preferably along the M3 or M4 corridors. ...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 1,069
rjay 20th July 2006

I seem to have a monitor problem – or more likely I’m being a bit thick. If I turn on the oscillator, set my o/p level to...

acekiddy
replies: 1 views: 972
s.d.finley 20th July 2006

how do you guys do this if you don't have two identical amps? do you just do two separate passes?

evangelista
replies: 7 views: 1,784
opentune 20th July 2006

Ok, so does anyone have any usefull reviews on this mic yet? Previously there have been a couple of threads about it but with...

illiummusic
replies: 6 views: 1,730
max cooper 20th July 2006

Hi everyone, The audio school that I attend in Bangkok has a special offer with Genelec. I can get a pair of 8040As for ~...

magnuspater
replies: 7 views: 10,137
magnuspater 20th July 2006

Hi guys, A guitarist/songwriter friend of mine has recently emailed me a demo of one of his new songs. I had a listen to it, and...

compo
replies: 15 views: 1,033
compo 20th July 2006

Next week, I'll be flying down to the Orlando area to meet with a band that is interested in me producing a full-length album for...

superkev07
replies: 19 views: 2,357
treymonfauntre 20th July 2006

Can you use these plugins on multible machines XP ? (ilok) ? Looking for some info before I invest

Vinnie
replies: 10 views: 1,442
dcrann11 20th July 2006

I will be in orlando for labor day weekend and need to record an artist any sugestions thx

JHJ
replies: 2 views: 1,171
JHJ 20th July 2006

I tried bussing a vocal track from my soundcard into my fender deluxe reverb amp to use a real reverb instead of some garbage...

shanghaitang
replies: 0 views: 961
shanghaitang 20th July 2006

Found out something really interesting today. I wanted to get some tracks I recorded into the ISA220 to do some EQing and then...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 2 views: 1,015
WunderBro Flo 20th July 2006

All right this is the 3rd time this month I've got dissed for another studio that runs Pro Tools! I'm using Cubase SX3/...

Axiz7
replies: 40 views: 2,697
Axiz7 20th July 2006

Check these guys out: really cheap guitars Ok, I get the bait, and the catch ($288 shipping). Still, some of the guitars...

swankdoc
replies: 12 views: 938
swankdoc 20th July 2006

im looking to send one mic signal to two pre's, whats the best way without degrading signal etc? it so i can take a pure...

sheltersoton
replies: 2 views: 1,715
kellyd 20th July 2006

Hiya... I gotta do a backing track of Shout for someone. Mainly I'm trying to confirm what made the flute noises... pretty sure...

mitchell
replies: 9 views: 8,055
adamcal 20th July 2006

hey there, recordings are going well, i am really happy with the sound at the time...........one thing is bugging me...

Alexi
replies: 10 views: 1,362
Alexi 20th July 2006

No big deal or recipe for disaster?

josha
replies: 15 views: 2,269
aussie_techie 20th July 2006

Here's a picture of the studio mixing board we used at the college recording classes I went too. They've upgraded the speakers...

djwayne
replies: 11 views: 2,716
Tim Farrant 20th July 2006

This doesn't exactly have to do with gear, but I was curious which pro audio/recording magazines y'all thought provided quality,...

KTagaya
replies: 9 views: 1,183
GYang 20th July 2006

Hello, I need new guitar for extreme distorted sound and B.C. Rich falls into my eyes. What's your opinions/experiences? Eg. for...

siegfried
replies: 10 views: 2,289
GYang 20th July 2006

Audio Technica is now releasing a side address pencil mic in their Artist Series called the "ATM450". The mic is very...

warhead
replies: 14 views: 5,294
warhead 20th July 2006

I have been experimenting with my 1176 lately. What are the different tweaks engineers use to create an appealing overdrive from...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 2,282
Jay Kahrs 20th July 2006

i have these two firepods, that i purchased about a year ago. I've been basically running my studio's business with them, and i'm...

mrmatt
replies: 3 views: 769
warhead 20th July 2006

I would like to get my Otari MX5050 BII 1/4" 2 track serviced and calibarated by a qualified and experienced tech in the...

theron d
replies: 1 views: 1,398
theron d 20th July 2006

Hey all! there are always people asking what is the best kick mic, or what is the best overheads, then they go and say 'well will...

dobz
replies: 4 views: 1,128
dobz 20th July 2006

Yeah, and I don't mean with sandwiches and fruit cups. I am about to order a BAE empty 6-slot lunch box. There are so many...

C/G
replies: 60 views: 5,902
vernier 20th July 2006

Wasen't getting any views on this thread in the other place I put it..so I'll try here.. I have a hard rock band in ATL...

djui5
replies: 11 views: 1,315
pigpen 20th July 2006

Hello,my dear friend I’ve find a new way to find out game golds.Since we are all game players ,I would like to tell all of you...

jettle250
replies: 1 views: 1,239
Mike Tholen 20th July 2006

Yes, I know you CAN but is anyone loving it? Ive got beat detective and melodyne and I actually HAVE TO USE ONE! I usually resist...

whitepapagold
replies: 1 views: 1,397
Mikey MTC 20th July 2006

kfhkh I went out and bought the 1988 Marshall JCM 800 2205 and it is astounding how good it is. The guy even had the...

ryanformato
replies: 4 views: 2,671
Sizzleboy 20th July 2006

Hi all Last year we developed a very interesting business model for our studio. This generated immediate positive cash flow,...

mcguin
replies: 0 views: 1,531
mcguin 20th July 2006

What would you recommend to put in the front end for vox and acoustic gtr recording to control levels? I'm looking at either the...

dsound
replies: 8 views: 1,102
Kiwiburger 20th July 2006

Hello all. I just came across these very very cheap snakes (I could get 3 of them for the price of one Mogami, or two of them...

BLT
replies: 5 views: 1,734
Jim vanBergen 20th July 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search