The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey slutz, Just noticed this dither-question thread the other day: "which dithering was the best?" To be quite honest:...

JulianBrightnes
replies: 9 views: 1,563
Jules 27th July 2006

Wasn't sure where to post this but this looks like a good place to start... I feel a little strange asking this but here...

dsound
replies: 11 views: 1,153
yumdrum 27th July 2006

Just came across this a few minutes ago and didn't see anything posted here so here she...

True North
replies: 3 views: 1,863
TEMAS 27th July 2006

Hey fellow slutz! Quick question: I really love mary j. blidge's vocal sound on the duet with bono, where they perform...

Rogervandeberg
replies: 16 views: 2,775
Jenre 27th July 2006

Any one have experence about DynaMaxx? Trackin or Mixin? How's the De-Comporess and Effect works? Is it like USEFULL all around...

alyi
replies: 0 views: 1,529
alyi 27th July 2006

Hey! Does anyone have any links to good Eastern European studios? I was just looking at this place in Latvia wich looks pretty...

Eide
replies: 9 views: 1,457
lawrence_o 27th July 2006

Hello all. I was wondering where in L.A. can I go hear Event precision, Mackies, Dynaudio BM6 and ADAM A7? I would like to narrow...

jazztone
replies: 8 views: 1,352
pomoone 27th July 2006

Looking for a power amp to power a 16 ohm - 300W cabinet. Looking for solid state for a crystal clean sound. Any recomendations?

VanWhalen
replies: 5 views: 1,608
Jay Kahrs 27th July 2006

As some of you may as know I teach a high school recording program. I am putting together this years curriculum and I am trying...

ethan_c
replies: 0 views: 1,298
ethan_c 27th July 2006

Just listened to this track and was again totally blown away by the sound quality of this track. It's the most...

shapemod
replies: 24 views: 1,613
lozion 27th July 2006

I've been homeworking a little and it seems that a PCI card has less latency than firewire. (live midi drums situation) So...

kevin e
replies: 5 views: 773
Bounce 27th July 2006

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard anything about these amps or played through one yet. For the life of me, I can't...

coreman
replies: 2 views: 3,629
Matt Hepworth 27th July 2006

I have had this sitting around in the box for too long.. it is Brand new Never even taken out of the box.. I will sell for 50 bux...

bugjuice
replies: 2 views: 943
mds 27th July 2006
replies: 4 views: 780
Steve G 27th July 2006

I have an RME Fireface 800 that i just purchased and want to know if it is possible to sync my 896 and 828 using adat optical to...

Kvesper
replies: 1 views: 708
Kvesper 26th July 2006

I'm mainly a rocker and pop guy. I track a lot of hard rock and pop rock. Everything with real drums and big guitars. I really...

James Lugo
replies: 30 views: 2,506
Tibbon 26th July 2006

Hi all, No I don't work with Prism. but I own a few of them and I'd like to share you this info. They are currently getting...

lawrence_o
replies: 0 views: 957
lawrence_o 26th July 2006

I have recently upgraded my studio to high end converters (Lynx Aurora), and I read everywhere that clocking is very...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 1,157
theblue1 26th July 2006

I admit it, I am a mic junkie, but as much as I wanted to love a ribbon mic, I have been less than thrilled. My first foyer...

Doublehelix
replies: 47 views: 3,290
pan60 26th July 2006

Curious if anyone knows what console is pictured below.

GL Respect Due
replies: 28 views: 1,450
Geoff_T 26th July 2006

Uh, so I thought the Stealth serial cards were released for G5's and they were, but not for the newest G5's (no modem slot). So...

Bounce
replies: 1 views: 1,286
Bounce 26th July 2006

I've been working out the final kinks in getting this swanky little project studio polished off. What's left is a money...

Matthew Murray
replies: 16 views: 2,705
Matthew Murray 26th July 2006

Someone sent me a Nuendo folder over the internet and ma and my partner used that to recreate (remix) a song. We used a few...

AlanTide
replies: 1 views: 821
Led 26th July 2006

Like this hasn't been discussed enough an the web.... Just for grins... and to shut up a couple of young engineers that work...

Guidotoons
replies: 30 views: 2,016
baikonour 26th July 2006

Hi! I´ve heard numerous horror stories of guitars getting damaged in luggage handling and airline companies refusing to give...

Arka
replies: 11 views: 12,186
Jonathan Starr 26th July 2006

Looking for some Ideas to make a trumpet track shine from EQ to Reverb or what ever I have waves Platintum, SSL 4000 , Uad,...

billydrummerboy
replies: 17 views: 4,700
billydrummerboy 26th July 2006

Looking for a guitar webforum where different electric and acoustic guitar models are discussed. Thanks for any advice. HonkyTonk

HonkyTonk
replies: 8 views: 829
HonkyTonk 26th July 2006

HI fellow gearslutians... First post whoo hoooo.... boing ... been lurkin for too long.... i originally signed up just to be...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 65 views: 4,436
tuRnitUpsuM 26th July 2006

Title pretty much covers it... heh but i'm guessin if this were a poll it'll go something like : ...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 2 views: 663
tuRnitUpsuM 26th July 2006

This may sound weird, but sometimes my biggest client use my studio without me and he pays for use of studio. How can I check...

Vertigo2006
replies: 14 views: 2,348
lawrence_o 26th July 2006

Hi, I have a G4 single processor 867mHz , 1.5G RAM running OSX Tiger. I am running Logic 7.2 with an apogee mini me usb sound...

mickymonk
replies: 7 views: 923
u b k 26th July 2006

Dear All I need advice for those Monitor Control. Which one is better and without L/R stereo image and Hiss Noise...

alyi
replies: 5 views: 3,100
alyi 26th July 2006

Can anyone recommend an extremely professional, reliable, and musical DJ / programmer, who can also trigger backing track...

Sqye
replies: 1 views: 758
Sqye 26th July 2006

Sorry about all of the questions but when I upgrade, I like to do it in one big jump so I reasearch the hell out of it to avoid...

dsound
replies: 1 views: 1,083
jdjustice 26th July 2006

This song is from the album "Raul and the Kings of Spain" record...I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with it,...

Watersound
replies: 1 views: 992
jwnc 26th July 2006

Hi all, We are about to pack up and move to NYC (FINALLY !!!) and I'm wondering if there is a shop anywhere on the east coast...

octatonic
replies: 2 views: 1,138
jdjustice 26th July 2006

What's the difference (besides size) between the 200, 300, and 500 series modules? Anyone?

watson_studios
replies: 1 views: 782
Doublehelix 26th July 2006

I've just been handed a great opportunity - I get to record the piano parts for my band's album on my choice of a Steinway B or...

Dr Funk
replies: 37 views: 7,261
jslevin 26th July 2006

Hi Can anyone suggest a good versatile electric gtr for poppy/rock songs? I would prefer something that's size 000...

celebritymusic
replies: 102 views: 13,490
Lashing 26th July 2006

I'm just coming back after taking a few years out from producing & writing after my last major label deal (as the artist)...

rjay
replies: 43 views: 11,665
jumpnyc 26th July 2006

I need to warm up individual channels in Cubase or Nuendo and i didnt really find any Vst plugin that can do that...

doubledecker
replies: 32 views: 2,630
djui5 26th July 2006

Just for grins... and to shut up a couple of young engineers that work over here... I tried mixing "in the...

Guidotoons
replies: 0 views: 636
Guidotoons 25th July 2006

I am thinking of picking up an R84 and was curious if anyone who owns this mic would recommend it for crunch guitars and big...

michael c
replies: 8 views: 1,865
Fletcher 25th July 2006

Hello, Im looking for an equivalent option to the H&H V800 Power Amp. Going to be driving 300W - 16ohm Marshal Cabinets and...

VanWhalen
replies: 0 views: 3,415
VanWhalen 25th July 2006

Note: Unreadable/unwritable Flash memory in all formats. CD-R readable but yellowed. Unprocessed photographic film and paper...

rufus13
replies: 0 views: 705
rufus13 25th July 2006

My garage, hobby studio in the San Fernando Valley is getting awfully hot when I'm not in there. I don't have a thermometer in...

Confusionator
replies: 1 views: 813
Sizzleboy 25th July 2006

Look this ain’t an attempt to undermine the purpose of this site, because I find a lot of the opinions expressed here...

Reggie Love
replies: 31 views: 2,204
firby 25th July 2006

I want to start treating my room but don't know much about it. How it something like this product for starting out? Auralex...

dsound
replies: 3 views: 731
Ethan Winer 25th July 2006

I heard that Mackie have great preamps, so what about summing? Is there any sense to do OTB mixing thru Mackie?? V

Vertigo2006
replies: 6 views: 1,248
firby 25th July 2006

I am starting to accumulate some good quality gear for my own personal recordings. At what point does a home studio merit...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 45 views: 3,097
Geddyleewannabe 25th July 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search