The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone have any experience with these Mojave Audio MA-200 mics? I have heard David Poyer has made and repaired mics and equipment...

fasttraxx
replies: 16 views: 3,339
fifthcircle 2nd August 2006

Hey guys, Im plannin on buying a pair of monitors for my home studio and after doing much research these are the three...

nandito
replies: 2 views: 3,218
nandito 2nd August 2006

Seems like I've been asking for advice around here a lot, lately. I have a lot of RFI in my space. It's not really a...

majortom
replies: 8 views: 1,904
not_so_new 2nd August 2006

does anyone know of any cool sites that would list studio equipment used on certain albums by certain artists. i'm looking for...

uglykasanova
replies: 5 views: 1,997
Huntley Miller 2nd August 2006

Hello everyone. I began volunteering for a group that has tons and tons of stuff archived on tape. They have been trying to...

Elsteve9
replies: 4 views: 2,053
Elsteve9 2nd August 2006

Looking for a stand~alone unit --with 8 or more analog outs --good samples a must. Whats out there today...The Kurzweil rack is...

cjogo
replies: 11 views: 1,713
fraz 1st August 2006

Hi all! I am considering to buy a tc powercore compact for my laptop. The idea is to save some cpu while having some...

emreyazgin
replies: 3 views: 910
Watersound 1st August 2006

I have the fireface800 and a new GL2400 I just bought. Which would be of better quality for vocal tracks? Also I went with...

Kvesper
replies: 2 views: 3,110
Kvesper 1st August 2006

Yes, you need to use your ears first. Monitors are personal, blah blah blah. If everyone really believed that, there would be no...

ben_allison
replies: 16 views: 3,371
C/G 1st August 2006

Another one of the dealer threads....Did a search but didn't see anything meaningful for Ed Roman. Wondering what actual...

lordmiguel
replies: 28 views: 3,368
GYang 1st August 2006

Hi, I posted here recently, about trying to find a sub to add to my monitor setup. . I have a Yamaha MX-830 power amp (170 WPC i...

pebis
replies: 2 views: 2,569
Byll 1st August 2006

Hi all. As implied, has anyone used these units with good results? I need to send (split) lightpipe signals to two Adats at the...

Snatchman
replies: 1 views: 1,325
d_fu 1st August 2006

Crawz sent this to me in a PM (I've editited the mesage for length), and I thought I'd start a thread, so everyone could get in...

ben_allison
replies: 1 views: 1,842
ben_allison 1st August 2006

Hollah, brovaz, I, Bob , hereby (solid) state, that I've just found out why the SSL XLogic G Series mix buss compressor is...

Bob Amirian
replies: 7 views: 2,208
Bob Amirian 1st August 2006

Any of you guys feel the need to mix through one of these plugs. If you were to what would be a good option.

pingu
replies: 20 views: 2,207
mrface2112 1st August 2006

Anyone using one? How much do these units degrade the signal? I heard the Mosters are junk. Power in Upstate NY sucks. There...

TML
replies: 2 views: 1,982
dcisive 1st August 2006

1. So, when they did reduction mixes back in the day, why did they transfer everything to another machine? a. because...

replies: 21 views: 2,977
O.F.F. 1st August 2006

Today I started a drum recording session in a room I haven't worked in before. I set up my overheads (Schoeps CMC5/MK41) in no...

kaipiranha
replies: 2 views: 1,606
C/G 1st August 2006

I am doing some vocals tomorrow and I just popped in a fresh tube (NOS Telefunken EC92) into my Gefell UM92s and I am wondering...

C/G
replies: 16 views: 2,278
C/G 1st August 2006

We are considering to implement the Aviom Pro64 system to our 3-room facility in the near future to do the routing and transport...

Pedro_vde
replies: 2 views: 1,445
Pedro_vde 1st August 2006

Hi, I purchased a Siemens V-72 some time ago, but only have the "naked" 12 pin plug without a housing, what somehows...

frixion
replies: 12 views: 1,080
C/G 1st August 2006

SPI Dynamincs Warns of "Potentially Devastating JavaScript Attack" This hasn't made the waves I expected -- perhaps...

theblue1
replies: 5 views: 1,049
danasti 1st August 2006

hello - I have an Ampex 351 pre (electronics only - not talking about the tape machine) which used to sound great but now...

polimorfos
replies: 11 views: 3,211
Reverend 1st August 2006

i've been loving the overdrive that i get when i set the variac to about 55%. better than any pedal i've used on this amp. very...

morebutter
replies: 5 views: 6,351
dbbubba 1st August 2006

I've been wanting to use a little distortion on vocals lately. I don't have the guts to just put it through a distortion box and...

majortom
replies: 8 views: 1,221
majortom 1st August 2006

For my new studio I am figuring out different options for the heaphone monitors. Not trying to invent the wheel here, so I was...

DirkB
replies: 0 views: 778
DirkB 1st August 2006

Wich waldorf synths actually contain analog filters or pure analog circuitry as opposed to virtual analog ?

insect1
replies: 2 views: 1,263
frixion 1st August 2006

I use PT, and I'm trying Cubase out... anyone have a link to a good online tutorial that could help me out? Thanks!

(DC)
replies: 2 views: 1,466
(DC) 1st August 2006

if this is to "spammy" or in the wrong forum for gearslutz i am sorry as i have so much gear and so little timehooppie...

spacebass
replies: 0 views: 1,039
spacebass 1st August 2006

I have a TASCAM DA-20 (original) with a dead transport but everything else works. Any creative ideas on how/if I can use this...

kirsten
replies: 10 views: 1,165
djwayne 1st August 2006

What kind of mic would be good for a Thom Yorke type of voice with the theatrics of Freddy Mercury? So far, I've tried using a...

ludwigvanlee
replies: 8 views: 3,314
u b k 1st August 2006

I have pt le so I can't use duy tape on my two buss. What other options do I have that are compareable or better? I haven't...

Harsh
replies: 6 views: 3,609
paterno 31st July 2006

After the first Mix-off Showdown thread happened, I received a lot of interest from other people to try their hand at mixing the...

BradM
replies: 48 views: 3,605
stevep 31st July 2006

Something I've been thinking about lately (probably because I just put out a CD, which you can buy from my website for 9.99 plus...

macle
replies: 118 views: 5,111
Fredrik 31st July 2006

OK - I'm a newbie at this...can someone explain how this would work? Say for instance, the Phoenix Audio...I've got a Rosetta...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 752
seaneldon 31st July 2006

I have a lot of nice gear, yet am still very much a novice. I have a band that I'm trying to get into the studio where I am an...

wilkinswp
replies: 3 views: 1,950
wilkinswp 31st July 2006

Is it any other way for De-Compress? Plug-in or Hardware? Is it worth to buy Dynamaxx just for De-Compress and Effect Comp? I...

alyi
replies: 4 views: 916
GYang 31st July 2006

ok started tracking my bands album today, first off the 1176 that was fine last night is now dead as a door nail now, half...

sheltersoton
replies: 5 views: 734
sheltersoton 31st July 2006
replies: - views: -
Bat Head Sound 31st July 2006

Guys I'm posting here instead of the the hip hop forum. I need to know where to turn for realistic instruments. I have the Opus...

no ssl yet
replies: 0 views: 1,172
no ssl yet 31st July 2006

I have to mix a recording of a female vocalist who, when she goes high, gets unbelieveably shrill in the 1-3k range (think...

Marlowe
replies: 15 views: 5,388
Mike Caffrey 31st July 2006

How can you make kareoke tracks?

Hope209
replies: 0 views: 836
Hope209 31st July 2006

I have a student at the high school where I teach doing a covers project of some Carpenters songs. I'd be interested to find out...

Recording David
replies: 0 views: 760
Recording David 31st July 2006

Hi All! I've got a chance to buy a new (old stock, but never used) AKGC451E with a CK5 (wire mesh built in windscreen)...

drBill
replies: 6 views: 3,292
drBill 31st July 2006

I need to track a Cello / Viola / Violin trio to use in a pop song. I´m looking for an "orchestral effect" if...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 7 views: 1,001
Dog_Chao_Chao 31st July 2006

Hello, I was just recently given a Trident Series 65 console (8x4x2, room for 8 more channels)) and after several days of...

spsnoise
replies: 3 views: 1,012
spsnoise 31st July 2006

Pretty cool: http://www.revolverbook.co.uk/index.html also, on the page that lists various influences on The Beatles at the...

macle
replies: 3 views: 1,750
code green 31st July 2006

I will be upgarding my AD converter to 4 channels of LAvry Blue AD. Unfortunately the Lavry outputs AES only and my DAW (PTLe)...

rems
replies: 8 views: 7,368
DrDeltaM 31st July 2006

any one ever tried the recorderman technique with un matched mics? i dont have any pairs lft but i fancied trying it with a...

sheltersoton
replies: 4 views: 1,588
peeceebee 31st July 2006

I've received my pair ordered from Germany last thursday... I've been using them non stop all week...They are fvcking...

baikonour
replies: 8 views: 1,585
mahasandi 31st July 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search