The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

just lookin at one of these to run with my digi 002r, so i'll have 16i/o at 96k. has anyone got one of these units ? ? used one...

djdeef69
replies: 12 views: 2,478
musiklife 3rd August 2006

im in the middle of upgrading. one of my choices is getting a high quality AD (mytek) and running everything through that....

halfguard
replies: 3 views: 1,164
halfguard 3rd August 2006

Before I ask for your suggestions, I should mention what kind of work i am involved in. I don't do much recording now but hope to...

Drasko
replies: 4 views: 1,146
Drasko 3rd August 2006

I'm thinking of building a studio and just wanted to get some input on how many square feet I should be looking at. I've read...

McPhaul
replies: 11 views: 3,573
nukmusic 3rd August 2006

Hi! I am an engineer for a club in Japan. I"ve been looking for 3 tom mics, (hi tom, low tom, floor tom) since our 421s...

Nama
replies: 24 views: 2,271
chadly 3rd August 2006

I've been digging into my old House of Love CD's lately and their second album I think it's self titled ( the one with the...

C/G
replies: 20 views: 2,246
WTMNMF 3rd August 2006

Think I posted in the wrong forum earlier. Anyone have any pics or manuals on this? And some suggestions for something...

afxwinter
replies: 1 views: 2,575
afxwinter 3rd August 2006

DANG.boing Has anyone had a chance to hear the beauty yet?

barforama
replies: 2 views: 1,360
84K 3rd August 2006

hi all.. I just recieved some multitracked drums... the drummer is good but his drum hits are not as consistent as I like. ...

Rush909
replies: 8 views: 4,387
Anonymatt 3rd August 2006

this one's for the drummers and the groovemeisters: i'm looking to study what it is about some guys who magically drop the kick...

u b k
replies: 62 views: 5,404
Jack P 3rd August 2006

Hello all, I am looking for some advice on the best, safe, and semi affordable way to ship a keyboard for the UK to USA. Freight...

league_of_james
replies: 2 views: 1,072
league_of_james 3rd August 2006

Anyone play with these yet? How are the keybeds/action? The pads? Moreover, has anyone played with the new Oxygen...

jaysunice
replies: 14 views: 2,609
alternative4 3rd August 2006

Hi everyone, I have one Motu Ultralite interface and it only has firewire port. I need to connect it to another PC which does...

Farshad
replies: 2 views: 1,571
nathanvacha 3rd August 2006

Well? How do I? Are there any programs out there that can help me. Ive got the Nuetrick TRS patch bay and it comes with some...

chymer
replies: 3 views: 1,357
nathanvacha 3rd August 2006

Guys there was a site i had bookmarked on my old PC where you could go and download audio to mix. Cant remember the address has...

rhythmmaster
replies: 2 views: 1,025
rhythmmaster 3rd August 2006

How do you set up parallel compression with out using one of the AGM channels? Using the AGM works but it turns into a pain when...

FormulaReed
replies: 0 views: 717
FormulaReed 3rd August 2006

I have a student at the high school where I teach doing a covers project of some Carpenters songs. I'd be interested to find out...

Recording David
replies: 37 views: 5,392
James Guitar 3rd August 2006

I just got turned on to this album. i don't know where i've been for the past 25 years. what a great record. i'm particularly...

James Guitar
replies: 4 views: 1,466
James Guitar 3rd August 2006

Anyone know the company in Europe selling it? Is there somewhere else???? Thanks, Pete

Flymax
replies: 3 views: 1,407
Flymax 3rd August 2006

Title pretty much says it. I've got an API 500 series rack with room for a couple of P-1's but ADesigns says the P1 is...

drBill
replies: 7 views: 1,184
BradM 3rd August 2006

jummpp I wanted more AD/DA, and I really wanted to get a cool preamp. I hope the Germanium works out well for recording...

darwin
replies: 0 views: 819
darwin 3rd August 2006

Folks, I just have to say, I forgot how lovely the MP-2 pre is. It sounded spectacular today (as always) on female rock vocal....

indie
replies: 21 views: 1,957
Matthew Murray 3rd August 2006

Hi there, I've just moved back home (with my parents... great!) after finishing uni, and my room at home is basically...

kikumoto
replies: 2 views: 1,146
JSVice 3rd August 2006

Hello ! I want to buy new hardware for my homestudio. At the moment I am working with the Behringer DDX 3216 which is...

Doctor_Tone
replies: 12 views: 4,281
pkautzsch 2nd August 2006

Any experience with Pre-fab isolation booths? I'm working on my new studio design and I'm wondering if pre-fab is a...

Jack Pettit
replies: 7 views: 1,735
Meriphew 2nd August 2006

I need to know how often you find yourself micing a 15" speaker as opposed to a 4x10 or a fridge. Got an Idea I am...

everybody's x
replies: 11 views: 794
everybody's x 2nd August 2006

This is a repost from the music computer section, just looking for some instruction. Hello, I'm looking for someone that...

vicprobey
replies: 1 views: 674
HudHudson 2nd August 2006

I was listening to them all day after buying from itunes - i am floored at both the music and the...

Sirocco
replies: 5 views: 1,296
Sirocco 2nd August 2006
replies: 0 views: 886
kurt 2nd August 2006

Must be having an alternate universe day... anyone know of a friendly, reliable supplier for ATA/IDE drives for my HD-24?

joelpatterson
replies: 3 views: 1,102
Punchmo 2nd August 2006

Now have more of these available and can produce the V2 curve also if you need it. Bob

Crowley
replies: 4 views: 1,594
david_fowler 2nd August 2006

I asked this question ages ago but it seemed no one had both of these programs so I didn't get a definitive anwser. So here it...

fastlane
replies: 12 views: 3,613
feyshay 2nd August 2006

hi, i'm looking for some nice tall (5-7 ft.) racks for outboard gear. preferably, i'd like some nice tall metal racks. but wood...

DQA123
replies: 21 views: 1,811
drBill 2nd August 2006

Hey...this might sound extremely..crazy. Butha i think it might not be wise to put your AC so high in the control room, since...

chumusic
replies: 13 views: 1,886
Jules 2nd August 2006

Hey slutz....I am going to get right to the point. I just got a small business loan and I am building a studio. I have 20...

killahjamez
replies: 38 views: 2,568
thebearingedge 2nd August 2006

They offered me a 1/4" two track Studer A80 for a reasonable price. I asked the seller for an image of the heads, and they...

black
replies: 2 views: 1,553
Phil Cibley 2nd August 2006

I just figured out how to do this in my software, but I don't really understand how using a sidechain helps. Perhaps you could...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 3 views: 2,625
kats 2nd August 2006

Pondered and stared blankly at the walls... thinking of the 16-24 channel console... compressors... mic-pres... OB EQs......

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 16 views: 1,714
tuRnitUpsuM 2nd August 2006

Hi folks! I am considering to buy a cheap compressor alternatives ive thought of are DBX, RNC 1773, Presonus Bluebox etc....

emreyazgin
replies: 4 views: 1,622
Jim vanBergen 2nd August 2006

I am in the Budget. How's CLM Expounder compare to URS, UAD , Hydratone Plugin EQ? Plannin use for Drum sound and Bass Sound...

alyi
replies: 13 views: 3,081
danasti 2nd August 2006

Who cares how it sounds....................................

unsung
replies: 18 views: 2,061
doubledecker 2nd August 2006

I found a pro audio rental company about 1 hour away from me that does not have a 1073 for me to demo, but they do have a Neve...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 8 views: 2,305
denial 2nd August 2006

I just wanna know if the V-76 (/80 /120) is soundwise "that" much better than my Siemens V-72. I've heard different...

frixion
replies: 0 views: 1,119
frixion 2nd August 2006

I've been in the process of recording some songs with my band. I've been getting some really great tones since I've been able to...

BradM
replies: 37 views: 2,697
Mike Caffrey 2nd August 2006

okay, all i got for you is (iirc) it was in 6/8, was about a ship or a man on a boat, and is titled "the ballad of..." ...

u b k
replies: 24 views: 2,501
theblotted 2nd August 2006

While Cleaning our control room, our intern (we believe) triped either the standby switch or the circuit breaker switch on or...

ajakoner
replies: 14 views: 1,307
ajakoner 2nd August 2006

Hi ! Has anybody bought this ? is it good ? comparing to Lucid etc...

RobDex
replies: 5 views: 2,810
Snatchman 2nd August 2006

For the engineers who are not yet rich enough to own a studio: So how much do you guys get for commission for the artists that...

(DC)
replies: 6 views: 1,003
djui5 2nd August 2006

unreal... I was on a plane 2 days ago coming back from ireland to london, I had my ipod on, and switched it to a new track...

toolskid
replies: 38 views: 4,128
magnetic 2nd August 2006

FINALLY! After craving for years, I got a wurlitzer 200a, and in pretty good shape. I know Ken Rich is the "guy", but...

Ganglion
replies: 4 views: 3,201
OVERNIGHT 2nd August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search