The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi folks, I'm relatively new to GS and read many of the articles, and I have to say I'm really impressed. Now I'll finally...

Jan1973
replies: 0 views: 1,881
Jan1973 9th August 2006

Wondering if maybe some of you more senior sages can give me a history lesson. I was quite young when albums were being mixed and...

jeak
replies: 32 views: 2,434
NetworkAudio 9th August 2006

Sony Legacy has released a new Scandal CD called ‘We Are The 80’s’ (I was the keyboard player). They put three never before...

Benjy King
replies: 7 views: 1,379
Drumsound 9th August 2006
replies: 13 views: 1,078
DaveH 9th August 2006

Hi folks I already searched the website and found a few manufacturers in germany, austria and england. Id be glad if you...

stardustmedia
replies: 7 views: 2,115
stardustmedia 9th August 2006

I'm in the market for a front end compressor for a composing/pre production studio. I'm looking at the Summit TLA-50 but I'd be...

dsound
replies: 2 views: 1,396
Mike Caffrey 9th August 2006

I realize that the UA 610 pre amps are a love them, hate them sort if thing and I have been currious about them for some time...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 5 views: 2,688
stagefright13 9th August 2006

I haven't spent enough time in medium/large studios to know how big of a deal it is to be able to walk from one end to the other...

Steven Bell
replies: 26 views: 1,320
lucey 9th August 2006

I am currently looking at external phantom power supplies. Specifically, the Stewart PM2. Wouldn't need it very oftern. However,...

Jamz
replies: 14 views: 3,197
Jamz 9th August 2006

ive been searching and searching and posting and posting and i cant get an answer for this. i got this mic and the capsule isnt...

imloggedin
replies: 1 views: 1,679
DonM 9th August 2006

So I'll be recording drums at MetalWorks in Toronto on Monday and was wondering if anyone that's record in Studio 1 could give me...

JB872
replies: 57 views: 4,554
menar folavshet 9th August 2006

hi all, got a dvd full of the waves demos and want to try them out. though now that they're installed, they won't run in...

hazza
replies: 2 views: 741
hazza 9th August 2006

Does anyone own all three of these mics that would like to post a vocal shootout. I'm curious. I would like to hear each side...

MSR74
replies: 0 views: 1,165
MSR74 9th August 2006

I'm looking for a good source for a couple hundred Taiyo Yuden CDs. Who do you go to ? thanks, Brandon

frist44
replies: 9 views: 1,440
dingo 9th August 2006
replies: - views: -
meteor 8th August 2006

Hi Guys, Just bought one of these on a yard sale. Anyone with experience or info about it. howdy Hans

hrn
replies: 0 views: 3,878
hrn 8th August 2006

When is it better to use a graphic eq instead of a parametric one? Apart of room acoustic correction, of...

cerla
replies: 5 views: 4,020
danasti 8th August 2006

Here is a link for free passes, come see us, I know it's not til October but hey start planning now!...

littlelabs
replies: 3 views: 1,043
Etnier 8th August 2006
dtucker 8th August 2006

Hi guys, I am debating between these 2 set ups and would like to check with the more experienced pro's on here to give me some...

Drasko
replies: 5 views: 888
Drasko 8th August 2006

I have a distressor, but don't have any good mic pre's other than the joe meek stuff which has a good opto compressor. I really...

Harsh
replies: 3 views: 1,810
[email protected] 8th August 2006

When using the DAC III card, can you monitor through the same pair of outputs that you are using for inputs? I.E. can you use...

Benmrx
replies: 5 views: 1,168
danasti 8th August 2006

Hey all. I've been putting off picking up some acoustic treatment from GIK acoustics for a few months now, as I needed to finish...

Matthew Murray
replies: 4 views: 2,046
nathanvacha 8th August 2006

AES has opened up registration for the free VIP guest passes. You can use this link to register: Free VIP Exhibits only...

ToddP
replies: 0 views: 846
ToddP 8th August 2006

Hey guys! I found a local guy who is selling is apogee AD16. I am restarting my bid to do some location recording and want a...

esumsea
replies: 1 views: 964
esumsea 8th August 2006

Hi folks, After five years of stubbonly sticking to my current studio specification I've decided it's time to upgrade. I have...

Muso
replies: 2 views: 855
Muso 8th August 2006

What do you guys use to cool off the studio? The AC in the new space is so loud, and it is getting really hot, really fast. I...

numrologst
replies: 3 views: 751
John Suitcase 8th August 2006

I just bought BFD and decided to assemble all of the BFD tips that I could find from here and other forums so I could them handy...

mhartman
replies: 15 views: 5,252
Methlab 8th August 2006

Duplicate thread - sorry. How do you delete a thread?!

Recording David
replies: 0 views: 667
Recording David 8th August 2006

OK so I'm a bit clueless when it comes to DVD. As I understand it most new DVDs have their audio at 96 kHz - right? I use the...

Recording David
replies: 0 views: 1,039
Recording David 8th August 2006

im "shlepping" around my CraneSongHedd a/d-d/a convertor and came up with the fantasy that if there was a high-end a/d...

Rea
replies: 10 views: 1,397
thenoiseflower 8th August 2006

I just moved into a new house. Previously in the old house, I had a good thing going using a well-treated bedroom for both a...

chriscoleman
replies: 21 views: 2,042
chriscoleman 8th August 2006

Was wondering if any of you guys out there recorded them? both there albums sound amazing!

dobz
replies: 0 views: 935
dobz 8th August 2006

I have the Summit/Neve MPE preamp/EQ and the Manley Massive Passive. I love them both but want 4 more channels of eq (2 stereo...

CorkyTart
replies: 7 views: 1,473
thejook 8th August 2006
Jules 8th August 2006

Question to anyone who has used it...how does it sound? I suppose it would be best for me to try it personally but that's not...

zenkonami
replies: 5 views: 4,624
beranie 8th August 2006

I've recently been told that at 24bit you shouldn't really push soundacard converters over -6db on input when recording. I tried...

SamSpacey
replies: 9 views: 909
SamSpacey 8th August 2006

Okay, I did a search, first of all. Anybody work on this album? Wanna tell us how it sounds so f'n good?! I know from one or...

thejook
replies: 12 views: 2,928
stellar 8th August 2006

Do anybody know what this pres sound ...... can i use it for drums. ?.. Thank you

bigbone
replies: 0 views: 3,285
bigbone 8th August 2006

I am considering this pre for my home studio. It will be my only pre, I've owned Vintechs, Api's, Joe Meeks,...... I really dig...

Harsh
replies: 8 views: 2,557
dwdrummer 8th August 2006

I am wondering if anyone has any info on how the drums were recorded on the CD "It's Time" by Big Sandy and His...

Ghede
replies: 3 views: 2,231
dave-G 8th August 2006

Crew... Just purchased an Aurora 8 w/ an AES16; & I'm hangin' around reading the User Manual waiting for the cables to...

MoonMix
replies: 5 views: 800
danasti 8th August 2006

You have payed big bucks for high-end gear...and when you finally get a break with a big client, your gear dies the day before...

blackcom
replies: 14 views: 1,390
laser 8th August 2006

Hi.. Is the eventide "dsp4000B plus" the same machine as the dsp7000 in terms of dsp power and algorithms ?? How...

jumper24
replies: 2 views: 2,703
bpatural 8th August 2006
Jay Kahrs 8th August 2006

It has been awhile since I heard any news about Shadow Hills Mono Gamma pre's (as I patiently grrr await the two I ordered in...

Teddy Gee
replies: 13 views: 2,151
pan60 7th August 2006

So I'm about to finish up my first big project with a band. It was my first "real" project and so I just charged them...

jaysunice
replies: 12 views: 1,117
Harley-OIART 7th August 2006

It is clear that in comparing mic pres, many comparisons are 6 in one, half dozen in the other (i.e. pretty much the same in the...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 969
Geddyleewannabe 7th August 2006
replies: 4 views: 1,711
steveninkster 7th August 2006

Hello slutz. A quick PT HD question for ya HD users out there. I work on a HD1 system (a G5 with just the one and only core...

Eide
replies: 3 views: 3,300
XSergeantD 7th August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search