The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for some information and or help for the JL cooper automation system for Sony MXP-3000 series consoles. I have...

dhhaudio
replies: 1 views: 920
drBill 7th August 2006

so i recently moved to a new place and spent some time acousticly treating the room to deaden the sound. I made 6 foam sheets...

contramark
replies: 3 views: 2,985
Ethan Winer 7th August 2006

Will the old Digidesign 442 work as a stand alone ad/da converter?

chuck1073
replies: 1 views: 1,122
nukmusic 7th August 2006

if you could buy a liquid under $1700 would you? i have the chance to, but all the bad press i've heard about it makes me think...

DivineMusic
replies: 11 views: 1,093
PT User 7th August 2006

I'm looking to do a pre shootout with Gearslutz that live within 1-2 hours of Dayton, Ohio. I have a Portico 5032 to contribute...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 12 views: 1,040
PT User 7th August 2006

Well anyway I inherited a set of drums for my studio on a if you don't like them sell them and give me 50% basis... It's a Mapex...

stagefright13
replies: 24 views: 1,632
stagefright13 7th August 2006

OK, been mulling this over for quite some time now. I'm a DJ and would like to know what's the best way to add warmth and...

C_T
replies: 13 views: 1,738
thenoiseflower 7th August 2006

Hi, I´ve got a really nice deal on some NEW Tannoy Ellipse 8 studio monitors (800$ instead of ca 3500$ because the store is...

dalachriser
replies: 12 views: 3,835
JonnySun 7th August 2006

hi folks I could get my hands on a "SPL channel one" demo unit for about 1000 bucks (less than half price here in...

denne
replies: 0 views: 1,562
denne 7th August 2006

I'm wondering how many gearslutz are engineers and musicians. I was browsing the forums and warhead came up with an interesting...

cletus
replies: 126 views: 7,698
digitalM 7th August 2006

Is there any tutorial to do this?? Any sense? V

Vertigo2006
replies: 0 views: 812
Vertigo2006 7th August 2006

hi just a question but it dosn't really relate to recording as such so if removal is needed then all is cool. the question...

ramjet
replies: 9 views: 1,511
George Necola 7th August 2006

Welcome to the first public look at vBulletin 3.6! Part 1 Multi-Quote The much-requested multi-quote feature allows users...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 2,116
Jules 7th August 2006

There is about a $200 price difference here, but I wanted to know if that is really reflected in the quality. Either way, they...

adi
replies: 2 views: 2,504
adi 7th August 2006

I am posting this for a friend at a major producer management company... They have a producer in Los Angeles looking for an...

Chris A
replies: 2 views: 2,342
bobx 7th August 2006

Hi there, Saw some demo on the Toontrack site with EZ Drummer and a Hart Dynamics kit. Looked and sounded very impressive. I...

Roger Starr
replies: 1 views: 1,815
Roger Starr 7th August 2006

Looking for a classical guitarist and/or violinist to perform at a wedding service in Las Vegas. PM me if you know of any,...

drew
replies: 4 views: 1,096
XSergeantD 7th August 2006

Ive been getting some good mixes lately and Im wondering If what im doing is the way alot of other people do thier...

vaesion
replies: 3 views: 2,162
u b k 7th August 2006

I've never really used MIDI too much and I've spent the past weekend racking my brain trying to figure it out. I'm seriously...

2A Batterie
replies: 4 views: 1,460
Dot 7th August 2006

Hey all, I just acquired some Event ASP8 and I've read several threads prior to my purchase that they need room to...

PT User
replies: 8 views: 1,301
PT User 7th August 2006

i checked out vocalbooth.com for a 36"x36"x36" amp enclosure which i think would be the better choice.. the only...

Mastering101
replies: 6 views: 1,373
drBill 7th August 2006

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell my keyboard. I live in NYC, so I put an ad on Craigslist, but I want to cover all of my bases....

Mutescreamer
replies: 3 views: 1,450
danasti 7th August 2006

I'm testing TL Audio C-1 Dual Valve dual mono/stereo compressor. It is: Silent. Powerful. Very flexible. Plenty of...

Bob Amirian
replies: 50 views: 4,739
Duffster 7th August 2006

I have been tinkering around with this program and have not been able to use it cause I have no audio coming through the...

chris24
replies: 2 views: 1,310
Jay Kahrs 7th August 2006

I need recommendations for really good studios in the Detroit metro area, for tracking, mixing and possibly mastering. The...

fross
replies: 4 views: 853
garymusic 7th August 2006

I want to let the bass player trigger a bass sound from my sound module when he plays, instead of record the actual bass sound....

Zabbel
replies: 6 views: 4,800
Slipperman 7th August 2006

I gots a question for all of you ITB fans out there, Do you use any outboard gear while tracking besides pres? ie EQ and...

Guitarzan
replies: 31 views: 2,888
Curve Dominant 7th August 2006

Hello slutz, I've just checked Rupert Neve Designs' Portico range. It's priced neatly, but what you get for the money is...

Bob Amirian
replies: 17 views: 3,679
musicsound-2 6th August 2006

One little glitch I haven't yet been able to figure out with my Avocet .. the S/PDIF input is attached to the main outs from...

Matthew Murray
replies: 6 views: 990
Darius van H 6th August 2006

These threads seem almost impossible to pass up and are so much fun. Hope you guys don't get mad at me...... boing boing...

drBill
replies: 17 views: 1,779
tvanveen 6th August 2006

Is there somebody who´s using Ableton Live as sequencer while running Pro Tools as audio recorder on the same computer ? ...

Shaman
replies: 6 views: 2,024
KingUgly 6th August 2006

I´ve been looking for some closed headphones for monitoring, mixing and listening of course. I like very "hifi" sound,...

JMWS
replies: 27 views: 6,706
bobby yarrow 6th August 2006

I am constantly amused by the way different sound qualities are expressed in words. I realise it can be difficult to describe...

Djembe
replies: 7 views: 2,308
warhead 6th August 2006

First time poster …….short time lurker. A few quick questions(with a long intro…. I’ll keep ‘em short from now...

BeePee
replies: 14 views: 8,693
not_so_new 6th August 2006

if I already have a Rosetta 200? I hear differing opinions on whether or not there will be an audible difference...Just wondering...

Johnkenn
replies: 5 views: 1,650
elambo 6th August 2006

Ok .... So I open my e-mail and I had 60 ebay listing confirmations that I did not list !! (mostly consumer audio) I know...

SK1
replies: 53 views: 2,865
not_so_new 6th August 2006

Ive studied my anual and I cannot figure out how to record the effect in to the track live. For instance I want to record my...

vaesion
replies: 2 views: 2,663
vaesion 6th August 2006

Hello I'm looking for a figure of eight microphone with full freq response. Have anybody a good idea; M-audio Solaris or AT...

mljung
replies: 18 views: 1,460
Jim Williams 6th August 2006

First off, let me say that I am in no way into the whole high dollar "magic" cable thing, nor do I believe that monster...

DeeDrive
replies: 11 views: 5,356
Jim Williams 6th August 2006

You don't read a ton on here on this unit so I just thought I'd pass along my praises. I demo'd it, fell in love with, and paid...

pigpen
replies: 1 views: 1,910
larry zip 6th August 2006

I'd love to be buying a new G5, but unless I am really lucky I'll be buying a new heat pump...

dbbubba
replies: 2 views: 730
warhead 6th August 2006

A friend of mine who used to work selling digi stuff just gave me an ilok someone from digi gave him.. He never used the thing...

planet red
replies: 1 views: 1,116
planet red 6th August 2006

Does anyone know of wich SSL console parts this sidecar consists ? Its sold as an mini SSL but it doesnt look like one 2...

mobeats
replies: 8 views: 1,252
TEMAS 6th August 2006

I have been around here awhile but don't post much. However I respect the opinion of those of you that offer advice here, so...

dstole
replies: 27 views: 1,578
u b k 6th August 2006

I finished my first song mix for my new cd and the mix is ok (need to redo some parts), but the kick and bass were behaving...

keithl
replies: 5 views: 878
u b k 6th August 2006

I'm thinking very seriously about purchasing a Soundcraft Ghost (probably 24 ch. version), as from my research it seems to be a...

Evan Bradford
replies: 2 views: 1,823
Evan Bradford 6th August 2006

Are any of you guys hitting tape after you've already recorded the basic tracks? I've just recently purchased an Otari MX70...

BJohnston
replies: 6 views: 2,749
Benmrx 6th August 2006

HOW can i create a loopback Becasue i have a cable that came with the card. Says adat 1 in adat 2 in and sync out and cd in....

spektor
replies: 3 views: 914
vixapphire 6th August 2006

Hi, guys. A band that I mixed, got an offer for a distribution deal in Europe (Progessive Jazz Fusion Metal) and they asked me...

adrianex
replies: 3 views: 827
shaggseb 6th August 2006

After you've recorded, sans amped, comped, etc, what eq do you like on the bass?

Coldsnow
replies: 16 views: 3,268
astronmr20 6th August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search