The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm currently living in the DC area and have been giving some thought to moving to Nashville. It seems quite a lot cheaper and...

paulrocker
replies: 5 views: 1,439
Crash 17th August 2006

I'm having trouble getting a clear defined, punchy bass sound...Just curious what in the box plugs you use to help you out on...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 45 views: 8,361
nd33 17th August 2006

Sorry for your weekend. Thanks for working so hard. Maybe we should do a group buy for her for flowers, or Guinness, or...

bongo
replies: 39 views: 2,443
soapbox 17th August 2006

if u use surround panning in nuendo on a stereo pair of speakers does it have any effect on the sound sonically at all? For...

vaesion
replies: 1 views: 1,110
SnakeCained 17th August 2006

I like the idea of a ribbon, dynamic, tube mic only pre and with 83dB of gain in the AEA TRP, well whats not to like, oh ya no...

SRR
replies: 11 views: 1,568
SRR 17th August 2006

Hello all Trying to see if I could repair a dent in the grill, after I finally found a way into the casing, I managed to...

lento
replies: 3 views: 4,622
zombietakeover 17th August 2006

I can't tell you how many times the cable has gone bad on many of my AKG 240 headphones over the years. Often it's a result of...

Marlowe
replies: 7 views: 5,035
XSergeantD 17th August 2006
replies: - views: -
drBill 17th August 2006

50 Cent needs a new microphone. Also, what mic pre would be the best for fat sounding bass drum samples?

BobSchwenkler
replies: 6 views: 2,031
ajakoner 17th August 2006

I did a test between Waves SSl and UAD Neve 1073 eqs. Stereo guitar, similar eqs. I didn't use very much eq becuase the tracks...

Rednose
replies: 8 views: 2,848
Rednose 17th August 2006

A current project calls for a 20 second segment of young children at play. The tune is about young innocence and such. Short of...

john caldwell
replies: 12 views: 6,278
KingPin 17th August 2006

Is the Akai MPC 4000 worth the money???? Im about to order one. I have a 1000, but It's just not enough. It's a great tool, but I...

CharlesJett
replies: 6 views: 1,918
CharlesJett 16th August 2006

Ever notice the telephone companies use the cheapest, thinnest crap wire they can get their hands on to wire up your phone lines...

djwayne
replies: 67 views: 3,689
djwayne 16th August 2006

Jules The related thread links at bottom of pages isnt there for me anymore--is this a change or am I missing something. That...

Absolute
replies: 4 views: 2,155
Absolute 16th August 2006

i just picked up a couple "Realistic" PZM's and remember hearing something about replacing the AA battery with a 9...

rbprod
replies: 7 views: 2,018
Jules 16th August 2006

New to the forum, but I have been reading it feverishly for days on end... if anyone can provide me with some feedback on the...

ShaneFontane
replies: 4 views: 901
ShaneFontane 16th August 2006

I'm an intern at a studio and got some business in the door. Not a big deal--but I will treat it like one. Anyway, an...

wilkinswp
replies: 11 views: 1,289
Bat Head Sound 16th August 2006

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could pick all of your brains on how to go about constructing a home studio/Pratice...

colinpmx
replies: 1 views: 5,081
chetatkinsdiet 16th August 2006

Hi, it seems to me that recording based on PC is very nice in theory but it does not really work in reality because of endless...

Saxtrack
replies: 8 views: 3,858
dale116dot7 16th August 2006

I've been interning at a studio and found that the engineers always use a crotch mic placed at the top of the kick drum on the...

wilkinswp
replies: 16 views: 6,501
Bishbashbosh 16th August 2006

So the woofer in the Genelecs are smaller, but I am hearing they are very comparable. I do not like the washiness of the Mackies...

pigpen
replies: 12 views: 1,382
Bryce 16th August 2006

Hey Guys, Just bought a modded 828 directly from matt at black lion. Got home and realized there was a switch added to the...

justmcg
replies: 2 views: 864
Snatchman 16th August 2006

I recently found the master 4 track tapes from my old band Purlee. they were recorded on a 3340S in our home studio in...

climber
replies: 2 views: 973
climber 16th August 2006

Has anyone here worked in Westland at any stage ? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks, Nathan

PapillonIrl
replies: 1 views: 1,100
PapillonIrl 16th August 2006

. I just received a song to mix and the kick and snare are clipped badly. I know that they were tracked using API 512cs and...

prismtheory
replies: 9 views: 1,520
stevep 16th August 2006

Looking for advice here.... A label I had a physical (retail) distribution agreement with 3 years ago (an agreement I agreed...

swimslowly
replies: 0 views: 813
swimslowly 16th August 2006

I am a nuendo user and im getting protools m powered so I can bounce the waves out of it to put in nuendo. Can someone please...

vaesion
replies: 10 views: 2,144
Benmrx 16th August 2006

What's up guys ? .... sorry about that question gooof i never thought i was going to ask for this, with so many info going in...

Freddo30
replies: 5 views: 3,045
u b k 16th August 2006

Hello, This is my first post, and I need some help. I am embarking on a live recording venture so I am looking for the best...

tdh334
replies: 5 views: 1,518
ignatius 16th August 2006

I'm in the process of deciding between an ULN-2 and a Mini-me. I'd be using either unit as a 2ch front end for vocals and guitar...

C Heat
replies: 9 views: 1,507
James Lehmann 16th August 2006

Did anyone else see this- http://www.audient.co.uk/Audient_Products.jsp?WhatToDo=SHOW_ITEM&CatID=26&ItemID=76

txgator
replies: 5 views: 1,326
George Necola 16th August 2006

any experiences buying at tmop audio? I posted the same question before however I only got one reply, and his experience was from...

jorstua
replies: 7 views: 1,068
rll 16th August 2006

I'd like to put together a little rack of pre/eq's. I find the thing I miss most about tracking into daw's is eqing things a bit...

edham
replies: 13 views: 1,956
tmarra 16th August 2006

Just looking for advice on the 3 or 4 things to double check to make sure my setup is efficient as possible. I am running...

Bradley Jay
replies: 6 views: 1,067
max cooper 16th August 2006

Does anyone know why almost all the woofers mounted in speakers are bowl-shaped? Logically flat membranes would be more...

ded
replies: 116 views: 6,087
Gregg Sartiano 16th August 2006

I got a lot of songs that will call for a lot of evironmental sounds such as authenic footsteps going through grass, cars...

Big 3rd
replies: 3 views: 1,221
mdarnton 16th August 2006

Turning on with gain up or turning off without turning phantom off or however else you can f- them up with phantom power? What...

jebjerome
replies: 9 views: 1,734
Rick Sutton 16th August 2006

I am very happy with my reveal Actives (previous generation green ones). But now I have a chance to get a pair of system 800's...

astronmr20
replies: 10 views: 4,821
max cooper 16th August 2006

How long after you placed your order did you receive yours? I'm about to order, but my boss isn't too crazy about waiting 3...

HiRaX
replies: 3 views: 1,101
fifthcircle 16th August 2006

Check out this 8-channel Preamp from JLM Audio, an Australian company> http://www.jlmaudio.com/TMP8.htm Anyone had...

SYL
replies: 7 views: 6,425
ripper 16th August 2006

I'm recording a Martin D28 with lots of loud, hard strumming. I'm going to use the Millenia HV3C with large diaphram mics for the...

araw
replies: 36 views: 5,981
T.RayBullard 16th August 2006

I guess that lot of you have maybe read the thread about AUDIO MYTHS and if you have you also know that there is a big debate...

dbbubba
replies: 153 views: 17,917
KableSlut 16th August 2006

hi i am electronic music producer (electronica,....) i would buy an hardware eq because i'm tired with plug-in...

maxd
replies: 10 views: 3,166
norman_nomad 15th August 2006

Im not in the market for buying any. But i was really curious as to what sort of audible differences D.I.'s can give. As far as...

jjochems78
replies: 10 views: 1,955
seriousfun 15th August 2006

I have a pair of Yamaha PA style monitors in the live room for general playback and I need a quiet, reliable, reasonably priced...

Lunatic
replies: 5 views: 991
seriousfun 15th August 2006

Hi, Does anyone ave a suggestion on the best way/procedure to make a mix into that really loud "2x4", waveform that...

Slap Back
replies: 17 views: 1,270
bob katz 15th August 2006
replies: - views: -
airmate 15th August 2006

Here are two clips from two mid-level converters. Both have received good reviews and praises from their users. I can hardly...

wayne mox
replies: 9 views: 1,284
Steven Bell 15th August 2006

U.S. guitar makers rock Japan market The hand-aged Gibson Les Paul Special is a replica of the 1960 original, but an...

Sounds Great
replies: 5 views: 1,143
max cooper 15th August 2006

when i do a song and the singer has 3 stacks of each 3 part harmony. should i eq and compress each track or should I send them...

vaesion
replies: 2 views: 1,263
HiRaX 15th August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search