The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Especially "As Long As I'm Singing" and "Hello Dolly" These recordings have incredible dynamics and...

max cooper
replies: 5 views: 1,252
kirsten 27th August 2006

I bought this lathe about 2 years ago. It originally had an ortofon head but it blew from the previous owner. When I bought it...

vaesion
replies: 3 views: 6,657
quamen 27th August 2006

If anyone knows how to get in touch with John Whynot, a great Canadian mixing engineer, please let me know. Thanks!

Alex Wyler
replies: 4 views: 822
remainanon 27th August 2006

They would be about the same price. I have read and searched lots, and people seem to have nice things to say of either, but I...

Morten
replies: 7 views: 6,186
danasti 26th August 2006

HI ....I`ve heard about used 57`s having issues .Mostly abuse on stages ...etc,, I want to get this right with a new pair for cab...

MooWahmBah
replies: 20 views: 1,957
Drumsound 26th August 2006

Has any one done a London Power scaling mod on their amp or have a London Power amp(the “Studio” especially). This looks...

BeePee
replies: 0 views: 978
BeePee 26th August 2006

Does anybody have any experience with this unit? i'm looking for a good analog summing device for 2 tracks to mono before it...

bobx
replies: 3 views: 1,710
avedis 26th August 2006

I figured with all the controversy on the Ensemble on the original thread that I could start a new one with the positive features...

markchatwin
replies: 0 views: 1,063
markchatwin 26th August 2006

Hi All, I wasn't sure where to post this, but it is sort of a gear thing.... I was curious what you guys are charging for studio...

MixingStick
replies: 55 views: 4,754
cjogo 26th August 2006

I've been listening to Lenny Bruce records all week long. Love that guy but who doesn't? Anyway, the sound on those records...

petsematary
replies: 2 views: 2,263
danasti 26th August 2006

I can't freaking decide... these are all around the same price... Roland XV-2020 ...

remo
replies: 30 views: 4,037
jchas 26th August 2006

hello ppl, i am looking for a mic and preamp, that has the most clean, transparent and smooth sound. (smooth is what i'm...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 5 views: 1,535
Steamy Williams 26th August 2006

OK, I've checked out all the threads. I was curious if you guys who bought the shiny box ribbons about 6-8 months ago are still...

drBill
replies: 10 views: 1,841
idylldon 26th August 2006

ANyone using this...I just bought it and have a couple of ?'s

shredjsx
replies: 0 views: 896
shredjsx 26th August 2006

How do you guys do to split a signal in its low and high components? I use a lot of splitted signals on sampled sounds, i.e....

cerla
replies: 1 views: 1,696
Fletcher 26th August 2006

I have been transferring a lot of my analog mixes from 2-track to CD for archive purposes and I have been really surprised in how...

dbbubba
replies: 8 views: 1,523
dbbubba 26th August 2006

hey there, i always find myself doing too much in a mix......compressing, eqing etc.... When do you guys draw a personal...

Alexi
replies: 15 views: 1,869
marcan 26th August 2006

Right now I have all my "rack" stuff on my table next to me. It works.. I can get to the back of the stuff, and it is...

AudioJunky
replies: 10 views: 3,867
ulysses 26th August 2006

I really want a Herman Miller, but can't afford $800+ Has anyone found something in the $300 range?

Dopamine
replies: 8 views: 2,241
Dopamine 26th August 2006

hmmm I want to be able to play vinyl records through my new powered reference monitors, which are connected to the outputs of my...

monkeyxx
replies: 4 views: 1,115
max cooper 26th August 2006

I heard it from someone that with using a masterclock (like Big Ben) would improve my Motu 2408mkII converter. Has anyone tried...

SMT
replies: 30 views: 2,410
mixerguy 26th August 2006

Anyone have a CBS Audimax (tube model - RIIZ) they'd be willing to part with? Know someone who does? Shoot me a PM. peachh

GL Respect Due
replies: 0 views: 2,173
GL Respect Due 26th August 2006

I'm looking for a CD with mic preamp comparisons. Some time ago I had seen a website where I could order it, but I'm not able to...

jacko
replies: 1 views: 1,425
Ernest Buckley 26th August 2006

I can already hear a bunch of veteran slutz (sigh) thinking here we go again. In fact, I'll add a third in question: The...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 847
soupking 25th August 2006

(I did a search for "insurance" and I didn't see anything) I just have a small setup at my apartment but it is...

turk sanchez
replies: 1 views: 741
Meriphew 25th August 2006

i've figured out that many of the "vintage" mics were actually quite bright... but on tape they don't sound that way......

audiothings
replies: 10 views: 4,116
Raw-Tracks 25th August 2006

Hi, Seems maybe odd or stupid, dunno... I'm considering some kind of career move and was thinking about what it would be...

androne
replies: 7 views: 1,253
GearHunter 25th August 2006

What do you guys wear into the studio daily? It seems at some point there was a massive shift from shirt and tie (or labcoat and...

Tibbon
replies: 148 views: 10,086
verystrange 25th August 2006

Why tie up one very expensive stereo ribbon mic when you can have two to move around and position as you like for the same money,...

Crowley
replies: 0 views: 1,255
Crowley 25th August 2006

different routings and configurations outine: 1.) Stereo 2.) Stereo (wet only) 3.) mono (wet only) 4.) Mono input/...

Surfman
replies: 23 views: 1,018
Surfman 25th August 2006

Does anyone here have experience with a Soundcraft 3200. If so any thoughts on it would be appreciated. Thanks

Sproto
replies: 2 views: 5,449
dbbubba 25th August 2006

Can anyone who's tried both bundles report on how they stack up in terms of DSP usage? I found a thread about TDM but not Native,...

RinnyTin
replies: 1 views: 1,243
1484 25th August 2006

Hey guys, I'm not talking about the riff sound, but there's a little clean picking part in the middle where the song breaks...

MrVelvet
replies: 1 views: 3,735
tomdarude 25th August 2006

Damn it, I was saving that for my date tonight! Now where did that little blue pill go... jk, I feel like a kid...

WTMNMF
replies: 0 views: 1,055
WTMNMF 25th August 2006

Just to hear your advice about a mix bus compressor The studio of the record company I work with is now closed (they only...

cerla
replies: 7 views: 2,705
cerla 25th August 2006

I guess that pretty much says it. Everything that I like that the distressor does I like better when my Purple 1176 is doing...

Jonk
replies: 30 views: 3,827
rids 25th August 2006

Has anyone tried out the DigiMAX FS 8 yet? I'm curious to know what it sounds like, meaning the pres, are they transparent,...

bcgood
replies: 2 views: 1,268
Studiodawg 25th August 2006

Hello, I am looking for a rack mounted hard drive (1to). I know of the lacie, is there any other good choice. Keep in mind...

RooF
replies: 1 views: 2,173
Slaytex 25th August 2006

flangers? phasers? choruses? overdrives? reverbs? delays? echos? etc. the best bang for your buck. i have a proco rat overdrive...

doctormonella
replies: 19 views: 2,493
13036 25th August 2006

We're about open (the studio) and have been getting some great recommendations from guys like Nathan and figured I'd get a couple...

Lunatic
replies: 14 views: 1,385
NathanEldred 25th August 2006

Just general knowledge stuff, I guess. I already have an idea of how a multi-pattern mic works, but I don't wanna say because it...

max cooper
replies: 18 views: 4,700
T.RayBullard 25th August 2006

Hi, I'm looking for a device to hook up to a PC for Midi playout. I want it to play out midi files (back to back) thus...

pascalspits
replies: 3 views: 1,074
manning1 25th August 2006

Funny how hyped up gear will get before it hits the market, then you wait for 6 months and its price nosedives cause its not all...

Stitch333
replies: 2 views: 785
Stitch333 25th August 2006

I have a sub that is passive which has a crossover built-in and sends the signal out to the nearfields. So the chain is DA -->...

jebjerome
replies: 4 views: 1,288
Dave Peck 25th August 2006

hey guys. Any idea on this would be great. Ive got 5 monitors lying around and a sub. I wish to connect them up for 5.1. ...

pingu
replies: 4 views: 2,057
pingu 25th August 2006

I'm in NYC and a vocalist I am working in is in San Diego. She needs to go in and do a vocal of a song. Any suggestions on a...

Carlos Boll
replies: 7 views: 1,409
Carlos Boll 24th August 2006

Hi all, I have some friends working at a very reputable law firm looking to contact these smaller labels that are owed a bunch of...

David R.
replies: 7 views: 1,541
henryrobinett 24th August 2006

hello, sorry for asking again... but i just dont know what to my to my manley gold mic. api 7600 or amek CIB or great...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 1 views: 1,080
Rednose 24th August 2006

Meet the "Fake Client." They look like real clients. Talk like real clients. Ask them... they are certain they are...

AjD
replies: 51 views: 5,252
lucey 24th August 2006

Whilst looking through the pictures in the "Show me your RACK !!! 2006" thread in the "High end" forum, I...

Steamy Williams
replies: 4 views: 812
Jay Kahrs 24th August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search