The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there ! Ive got to record a guitar part for a track... the sound of the guitar is surfy / cramps style. At this point in my...

kikumoto
replies: 20 views: 1,516
kikumoto 26th September 2006

I am checking these out.... My speakers are large and floormounted & these are mainly for desktop & meter bridge...

Jules
replies: 31 views: 7,538
siegfried 26th September 2006

All, I realize this has been asked a million times in a million different ways. I am recording my first full album...

Puff-E-Mike-T
replies: 4 views: 732
allstar 26th September 2006

I usually post over at Tape Op, but I lurk around here as well :) So I figure I'd post here. In effort to learn my gear...

MaJo1
replies: 6 views: 1,075
Jim Williams 26th September 2006

Just wondering how they compare to the shure models... for me the are 1/4 of the cost of the shure! Thanks

JohnnyTonk
replies: 1 views: 670
C/G 26th September 2006

I have spent the past few weeks looking at every affordable good quality da/ad converter. I after much reading of reviews and...

macmanmatty
replies: 12 views: 1,589
fishman 26th September 2006

Look nice.. very very heavy stands anyone actually using these? http://www.euromet.com/catalog/images/633.jpg

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 0 views: 858
r0ck1r0ck2 26th September 2006

Yeha I know Devo used drum machines later but the earlier stuff was all acoustic drums. What overhead method should I choose for...

Nu-tra
replies: 20 views: 2,567
r0ck1r0ck2 26th September 2006

It's hard to believe that the DECEMBER issue of Guitar World is here! Just seemed like Labor Day two weeks ago. So there's a...

PlasticMoonRain
replies: 26 views: 4,875
max cooper 26th September 2006

I'd like to add a good outboard reverb to my rig but my budget is limited to $700. Up until now, I've been using SIR with some...

love_tempo
replies: 20 views: 1,945
octatonic 26th September 2006

Come Back Chris Cornell..We miss the darknes and weirdness! Just listening to the surreal, slightly obscure lyrics on Euphoria...

Blast9
replies: 27 views: 3,377
DeeDrive 26th September 2006

Hey Gang! As always, we have a stack of AES V.I.P. Guest passes available. So if you need a couple (or more), EMail us at...

GearHunter
replies: 6 views: 957
thejook 26th September 2006

My band just finished our album and we've used a bunch of sampled sounds we need to bring with us on the road. I'm just having a...

Kim Crimson
replies: 5 views: 3,717
cedarstudios 26th September 2006

I have noticed that if I shake my Mogami Gold mic cables that there is a small almost shaker like sound that it makes. Is this...

ethan_c
replies: 7 views: 1,683
stevep 26th September 2006

Hey guys- quick question about impedence, frequency response, and guitar pedals. If the frequency response of passive...

ryangeller
replies: 17 views: 1,629
Jim Williams 26th September 2006

This idea was inspired by post made by U b i k. The idea of using more of a mid-level mixer for faders, aux sends, routing, but...

Benmrx
replies: 2 views: 2,538
Benmrx 26th September 2006

so i approached this fella on the subway.... we get to talking about all sorts of things..( tv fight related outing...misses...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 28 views: 1,673
GP_Hawk 26th September 2006

Anybody know of a rental company that has one? Specific client request -- sang the rest of his album in NY on one. And, no,...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 9 views: 1,233
Gregg Sartiano 26th September 2006

Hello All, I have a Mac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz PowerPC and I use Logic Pro 7. Currently, I am still using my old Tascam US-122,...

moogboy
replies: 5 views: 1,787
6strings 26th September 2006

I ask this question humbly hoping not to sound like a dumbass but I would greatly appreciate if some of the great ears and minds...

ocianic
replies: 3 views: 1,199
danasti 26th September 2006

what unit or rack mount did 2 pac use when recording his vocals they sound double tracked but they are not how do u think they...

Surfman
replies: 22 views: 8,345
cerla 26th September 2006

summing this...summing that... im trying to gather what i can about summing as a whole.... from what i gather you output...

orksnork
replies: 2 views: 838
orksnork 25th September 2006

Hello all. Would like to ask what is probably a 'guitarded' question, however, here goes. I am looking at connecting an...

dadgad65
replies: 7 views: 1,134
C/G 25th September 2006

Just wondering what you guys think of having 2 mono preamps or 2 mono EQs or 2 mono compressors. Is it important to have...

rids
replies: 9 views: 830
gainreduction 25th September 2006

It seems to me that compression is taking a beating these days. But, it's true, I am addicted to compression. And not...

robot gigante
replies: 49 views: 4,580
robot gigante 25th September 2006

Just outta curiosity, within the "rock" genre, any of you ever use bfd EXCLUSIVELY for drums on a commercial album?

zkaudio
replies: 0 views: 995
zkaudio 25th September 2006

Hey guys i recently purchased a liquidmix by focusrite, and im having probles with it, it just freaks out, i gives me sparks, and...

*CISKO*
replies: 0 views: 1,780
*CISKO* 25th September 2006

I am using protools ( le) and I want to try adding compression AFTER the fader as the the book " mixing with your mind"...

fuzzface777
replies: 5 views: 1,223
allstar 25th September 2006

Hi Guys, Any one had any experience with sound insulation on windows?? Whats the best to go for?? a. Solid Wood Frames...

Jonsey
replies: 1 views: 753
tINY 25th September 2006

Are there any (worthy) U87 copy/reproductions out there besides the Soudelux ifet7?

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 1 views: 1,224
DivineMusic 25th September 2006

i've hung around here for quite some time now... but this place is so deep, that for one reason or another, i've missed quite a...

audiothings
replies: 9 views: 1,215
reflexon 25th September 2006

I´m about to sell my Amek Mozart 56 i/o with 24 Neve Channels. Nobody of you wants to buy it. It´s complicated and to ay say...

JohannS
replies: 17 views: 8,446
Fletcher 25th September 2006

today i bought a roland mmp-2 mic modler preamp and i can not get it to record on my pc. Ive installed the drivers. it did not...

Docmattic
replies: 5 views: 2,182
indravayu 25th September 2006

I cant seem to get even close to this kind of sound. I have a fairly well treated room, nice drums and nice drummers. My mics and...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 16 views: 1,878
Dog_Chao_Chao 25th September 2006

Not the newer model, the 320 or 320A, but the old 300 "AX" model. I only paid $140 on ebay, so I figured what the hell....

PoorGlory
replies: 2 views: 7,995
TanTan 25th September 2006

I never heard it mentioned again. No sign of it on their site. Or does anyone know of a similar piece of kit to this?

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 698
TEMAS 25th September 2006

I need an excellent Equaliser for rnb male vocals, Drums and Melodies. I was looking at the neve 8803 dual channal eq, what are...

daoriginalqupes
replies: 4 views: 2,001
jdjustice 25th September 2006

Hi, I have always used plugins with in a daw for my mixing,mastering needs. I have just brought a ksp8 and I am going to...

LogicBoy
replies: 0 views: 650
LogicBoy 25th September 2006

do you get a feeling about a product and just go for it? or maybe you have to study a product for months, looking at dozens of...

gm5k
replies: 3 views: 1,644
tubedude 25th September 2006

Just got a DIY one of these housing a 8 inch speaker. Its is enconsed on all sides and top by 5 inches of rigid fiberglass...

mixernet
replies: 2 views: 1,661
mixernet 25th September 2006

that thought has spun in my head more than once... all these hyperlimited trainwrecks can be re-released in a few years, quiet...

u b k
replies: 13 views: 1,476
Gavin 25th September 2006

asking for a friend in a pinch. he needs to have access to a manual like right now. i'm sure he'd be willing to throw some moola...

pounce
replies: 7 views: 2,611
wardshorsehead 25th September 2006

I thought I pass this on... Seems there are quite some royalties for online airplay not claimed yet. I found myself on 5...

PlanB
replies: 4 views: 950
chadly 25th September 2006

Hi everybody, I'm looking to assemble a vintage pre amp drum combination for a faux classic rock album that I'm working on. I...

soupking
replies: 12 views: 1,633
soupking 25th September 2006

Slutz! So far, this one I cannot figure out..... Apex 460 tube condenser (Dave Thomas Mod) >> mic input of API 512c...

John J.
replies: 2 views: 786
John J. 25th September 2006

Here is what I am thinking of trying. And I intend to when this re-amp box (X-amp) arrives next week. Give me your thoughts. I...

tubedude
replies: 9 views: 1,162
tubedude 25th September 2006

Hi, A little thought came to me this morning and thought it might be a nice Saturday afternoon topic. I was wondering about...

markwilson
replies: 140 views: 11,381
[email protected] 25th September 2006

Hello everyone, I just grabbed a new shure sm7b mic and am running into some gain issues. My chain is sm7b into my ams 1073...

Dor
replies: 29 views: 3,372
adi 24th September 2006

any ideas for the best way to ship a kit accross the pond. in theory a6 piece kit valued at £1500. this includes stands,...

sheltersoton
replies: 0 views: 848
sheltersoton 24th September 2006

Maybe this should be in the moan zone but its gear related. -Level 42 for their album "Retroglide". Ok i admit...

goldphinga
replies: 13 views: 2,609
tgrokz 24th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search