The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,015
Views: 2,015
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

t.i.kinggg..what you know bout that...the hook is great....the pans on it too much!!!! but great! in your face!! thought it died...

Shabo
replies: 2 views: 858
Shabo 14th September 2006

Hey everyone! I currently own an Avalon 747 in my home studio. I mastered 1 record on it so far with satisfying results. ...

DAREDFACE
replies: 2 views: 733
DAWgEAR 14th September 2006

I am demoing a used Yamaha SREV-1 convolution reverb, but I can't find any info about making user samples with the thing. I...

yrplace
replies: 0 views: 958
yrplace 14th September 2006

OK Below is what inspired this thread. I want to hear about any totally over blown funny things you have heard on...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 745
Dave Peck 14th September 2006

Just getting familiar with her music. Really like her a bunch. Anyone know what vocal mics and pres she's...

darkwater
replies: 2 views: 552
darkwater 14th September 2006

I am using BFD, midi triggered drum softare? I love it! I am using it in PT. Anyway, does anyone have any handy tips or any...

fuzzface777
replies: 2 views: 1,443
fuzzface777 14th September 2006

Things got really strange at the studio today. The AC feed just wouldn't stay as stable as it always is and I eventually shut...

Rick Sutton
replies: 15 views: 1,838
Rick Sutton 13th September 2006

Hello, I want to try to mix into comp on 2buss for that "glue" effect. But I don´t know how to set up it... What´s...

siegfried
replies: 3 views: 873
dbbubba 13th September 2006

Hey, all!! I'm looking into upgrading my CD Player. I'm sure most of us would agree on having a CD player with a good D/A...

PikesPeak
replies: 18 views: 7,121
max cooper 13th September 2006

Anyone know if there is a Mac utility to manage the contents of the ddrum4 brain? Thanks, Pete

Flymax
replies: 4 views: 2,401
Flymax 13th September 2006

Hey all I need a very clean sounding VO tracking compressor that has 2 analogue outputs to drive a record path and a monitor path...

wavcatcher
replies: 2 views: 806
wavcatcher 13th September 2006

generally this little LED readout says around 122ish...i walked by it a little while ago and it said 130... now it says...

orksnork
replies: 3 views: 908
Zwinter 13th September 2006

Hi to everyone As I mentioned in the title, I need to record some speaking voice/narrations with male and female talents for...

SveNaj
replies: 5 views: 2,031
AlexLakis 13th September 2006

sorry if this has been beaten into the ground already.. 1 Mytek Stereo96 AD 1 Apogee Rosetta 800 192 1 Lynx Aurora...

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 7 views: 1,148
Zwinter 13th September 2006

Hi all. Last year I bought a kurz rumour (GS suggestion) and I like it pretty much. It gives me a bit of everything i need and it...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 42 views: 4,772
feyshay 13th September 2006

can i say that this first single is one damn good song with great mixing and production!!! the chorus just out of the blue turns...

aetucker1
replies: 166 views: 16,683
Blast9 13th September 2006

I feel pretty good with my mic collection so I wanted to branch out and get my first great compressor. Right now I use the RNC,...

stubenbaines
replies: 5 views: 3,143
shaggseb 13th September 2006

Okay, got a good source for Neutrik connectors. Anybody know of a good place to buy a roll of Mogami xlr cable in Canada? ...

Colorblind
replies: 4 views: 5,569
Colorblind 13th September 2006

Well folks, I heartily recommend this mod, I didn't actually send it to Brian Wampler... A guy in the UK did it for...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 791
Blast9 13th September 2006

What is your go-to compressor for electric guitar during tracking and mixing, and how much GR do you do at each stage. Feel free...

JB872
replies: 30 views: 9,272
Mike H 13th September 2006

I'm looking for a cue monitor system for my new studio and these 2 products seem to fit my needs and are also in the price class...

lowswing
replies: 5 views: 5,758
lowswing 13th September 2006

was just given a neumann m147. we do rap and r&b. usually use U87/Neve/Distressor chain. understanding that the m147 is...

upscaps
replies: 2 views: 1,314
Fletcher 13th September 2006

When I'm not in the studio, I record some demos for local bands of the area, using the following gear : Dynaudio BM6A pair, a...

SLy_drums
replies: 2 views: 1,459
Reptil 13th September 2006

I´ve tried to find info on this unit on google, the orban websites and on several audio forums. The only thing I found was a...

Elof
replies: 3 views: 3,020
skymaster 13th September 2006

Are there any opinions on which external hard drives work better for recording and backing up audio? I have noticed that a few of...

illiummusic
replies: 19 views: 2,036
Doublehelix 13th September 2006

I dont see it mentioned often on this site. Now I know as y'all are Gearslutz, it probably doesnt appeal to you as much as you...

Soulbrother
replies: 4 views: 2,140
tweedbox 13th September 2006

I've confused myself, I'm sure I know the answer but a question popped into my head. When you mixdown a track in Cubase or...

fastlane
replies: 4 views: 1,052
Billster 13th September 2006

Gang, A question for all of you. A few times in many, many hours of tracking I come across a singer (always female) that...

jacobdetering
replies: 1 views: 1,115
John Hardy 13th September 2006

Would you say the liquid channel is high end or low end?

Junkie
replies: 0 views: 1,023
Junkie 13th September 2006

In mixing a project I view the mixing as "framing the work". Much as person who would mat and frame a work of art. A...

garymusic
replies: 144 views: 10,838
Samc 13th September 2006

Hi everybody, I know there are other posts on the slutz board about drum mics, but I've decided to post another just cuz,...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 1,334
brendondp 13th September 2006

Per Fletcher's suggestions, I'm going to upgrade my Crown D-75A amp for something a little more powerful. I'll likely create a...

mrbowes
replies: 5 views: 4,644
Brent Hahn 13th September 2006

im considering getting a external hard drive for my pc and use it for all my audio. will it transmit audio fast enough through...

vaesion
replies: 8 views: 2,417
DMark 13th September 2006

I have a 32 Channel Daking with a mahogany case. How much do you think it would cost to ship this thing to Europe? It's pretty...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 4 views: 1,197
lazy-analog 13th September 2006

hello, i would like who was the best pre.amp. is to record vocals. thanks a lot

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 2 views: 2,517
lazy-analog 13th September 2006

Hi all, After selling my share in a studio downtown, I wasn't sure, if I was going to be a freelancer or finish my studio...

joho
replies: - views: -
Glenn Kuras 13th September 2006

Just bought an 1176! It's black, it's as old as me and it kicks ass..Man I was blown away upon inserting it on a vocal during...

superburtm
replies: 45 views: 5,656
norman_nomad 13th September 2006
replies: - views: -
dbbubba 12th September 2006

Hey guys, just picked up an H3000 and it's great, but noisy as hell. Is this the standard or is my unit...

gamrecords
replies: 8 views: 1,142
alnico 12th September 2006

Tired of mics drooping. Any suggestions for some high quality stands that will stay in place? Looking for a tripod design, mid...

MikeMitchell
replies: 2 views: 1,659
T.RayBullard 12th September 2006

What is a reasonable price for a Studer A810 in great condition with a reel of Quantegy 456?

Hope209
replies: 8 views: 5,336
dbbubba 12th September 2006

I originally put this in the Low End Theory forum, but no hits. Come on people, throw me a bone here. I've had the Rumour...

corn55
replies: 5 views: 1,358
garymusic 12th September 2006

Was wondering if anyone has had an oportunity to hear these much. I'm in the market and until I saw these I thought I was sold on...

jhagerty
replies: 6 views: 1,386
Bryce 12th September 2006

I was reinspired by that recent thread about Michael Brauer's Compression technique (where he joined the discussion and gave some...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 5,419
numrologst 12th September 2006

Can someone list or point me to a list of studios around New York with an AWS900? I have a few records to mix on an SSL and I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 0 views: 1,053
Kenny Gioia 12th September 2006

Anyone know of a quiet fan that come with its own PS (or is easy to power) that would work well for an isobox? I'm going to build...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 18 views: 6,743
vibralux 12th September 2006

Anyone using any good ones like on the SSL 9000J? I was looking at the Hear Technologies Talk Back Model 600...

thethrillfactor
replies: 8 views: 5,712
carival 12th September 2006

I just got a Crown D75-A power amp to power my NS-10Ms. The Crown's output is in the form of a 4 terminal barrier block. What...

mrbowes
replies: 2 views: 1,994
mrbowes 12th September 2006

im looking for a comp with a duck function...bdoesnt have to be great i just want to set it up for talk back! the cheaper...

sheltersoton
replies: 5 views: 1,573
Doublehelix 12th September 2006

Okay, I do VO work and I'm looking for a clean pre. I've narrowed it down to... Grace 101 $595 Hardy M1 $1100 Avalon M5...

VO-Guy
replies: 5 views: 1,199
draftmatic 12th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search