The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've got the Focusrite ISA 220 and use the MKH-416 for VO work. I've got a U87, FINALLY, that'll be here today hopefully. I'm...

VO-Guy
replies: 4 views: 1,415
VO-Guy 30th August 2006

How do you know if the sellers on EBAY for HD systems are legit? Prices seem too good to be true. How do you keep from getting...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 577
apdv1 30th August 2006

What are the top-of-the-line available speaker components for replacement or DIY, and where can I find them? I'd like to maybe...

tubedude
replies: 5 views: 884
tubedude 30th August 2006
replies: - views: -
severe 29th August 2006

hey i am still having problems with my subgroups on my elite. I had it figured out, until I realized that I had some cables...

paradisorecords
replies: 2 views: 1,034
dementedchord 29th August 2006

At what point do you 'let go' of your old audio magazines? I used to save all of my In-Fisherman magazines. Then it was Travel...

Benjy King
replies: 6 views: 1,058
thenoiseflower 29th August 2006

I am just finishing up tracking for an album that I will self-release. To reach this goal, a significant portion of time is spent...

Scinx
replies: 31 views: 6,236
gipson 29th August 2006

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post. If not, my apologies in advance. I like the sounds in the Roland A-90EX...

mlocascio
replies: 1 views: 890
mlocascio 29th August 2006

Hello, second post here. I just bought 4 C414 combs. 2 of them have a female 6 pin connector with a diameter thats alittle bit...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,509
T.RayBullard 29th August 2006

Just tried a demeter, retrospec squeezebox, REDDI, Adesigns MP2, Pacifica, API and several preamp combinations with standalone...

jbuntz
replies: 12 views: 4,079
Nutmeg II. 29th August 2006

Does anyone know of a plugin that can analyze a stereo pair of SD Electret mics to get the speacs? Some type of spectrum...

soundONsound
replies: 7 views: 1,035
T.RayBullard 29th August 2006

i am working out a wiring diagram for a new project studio and wanted to see how everyone else is doing their patchbays. i was...

audioalchemy
replies: 31 views: 6,631
orange 29th August 2006

If I buy floor stads for the 8040, should I buy the stand plates for isopods too, or just leave it. I mean if I can correctly...

tamasdragon
replies: 3 views: 2,113
orange 29th August 2006

This is gon' sound weird to you but I'm actually considering buying an MPC2000 over the 2000XL.. why: gut feeling. When I...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 2 views: 5,895
onion 29th August 2006

Close Mics are for IMPACT, so gate, comp, & eq them with impunity. the idea here is to look for centers of power and KILL...

replies: 38 views: 3,668
11413 29th August 2006

Hi everybody, I am not starting again, but starting for the first time. I'm looking for opinions on my selection of gear...

jerbtracey.com
replies: 9 views: 1,001
jerbtracey.com 29th August 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,446
Sidewinder 29th August 2006

Just wondering what some options are - to use instead of a summing box. I'm still trying to figure out some hybrid approach to...

joho
replies: 57 views: 11,385
joho 29th August 2006

Anybody know if the "vintage" power supply for the Neumann M149 makes any kind of audible difference? Or is it...

popmann
replies: 5 views: 1,889
NetworkAudio 29th August 2006

Ok, my electrical scheme to my control room may not be the smartest in the world. And, indeed, it's not working. I have...

bobby yarrow
replies: 8 views: 1,132
Jay Kahrs 29th August 2006

How do you deal with drum mixing in PT. Do you use soundreplacer, and witch samples? Do you double tracks for hard...

OHA
replies: 13 views: 4,414
Mark O 29th August 2006

I know that some bands make out their contracts differently. Im curious as to what peope think on this topic here. Im in a...

kindkind
replies: 3 views: 5,933
matt thomas 29th August 2006

Just curious if those using this set up are dealing with any kinda problems with ADC, and what your experiences have been in...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 995
cajonezzz 29th August 2006

I just got 4 lil freqs, and I was reading the manual about wiring, and I totally didn't understand what the hell they were...

numrologst
replies: 0 views: 706
numrologst 29th August 2006

I have a Mac G4 with OSX 10.3.8 w/ protools 6.4 installed. My problem is that no matter what I do I can´t get the computer to...

Duffster
replies: 2 views: 913
lefthando 29th August 2006

So I just got an alesis ai3 ( analog optical interface) To run 8 more channels of audio on my 828. ( the alesis a/d's sound very...

cchord59
replies: 7 views: 1,307
cchord59 29th August 2006

Saw one of these down at the music store, but they're not on the MXL website. Part of the Silicon Valve series. I think it was...

uncle duncan
replies: 24 views: 7,437
jonmatifa 29th August 2006

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse here but there are so many new choices out there now. I am curious what 500 series pres...

Cujo
replies: 14 views: 1,483
Klauth 28th August 2006

...What file formats would you offer your customers? MP3 @ 192kbps ? Which others? What else would you do that was cool,...

jho
replies: 1 views: 1,426
vixapphire 28th August 2006

I ordered some stuff from them about a month ago. These guys are a dream. Mike is all about making people happy and doin' it...

jerdude
replies: 17 views: 3,099
Cosmonauta 28th August 2006

what's your guys' experience? whatever tape format that comes to mind. obviously since SQ is important 1/8inch of tape width...

eligit
replies: 22 views: 5,703
Mike H 28th August 2006

Hi Guys - One of my clients needs to do a VO session in Paris. Can you pm me with good leads - this is a great client of mine so...

jumpnyc
replies: 0 views: 1,246
jumpnyc 28th August 2006

i am wanting to get new converters for my 002 rack and have been looking at the api ad2. my first question is will the ad2 affect...

wes
replies: 1 views: 919
Zwinter 28th August 2006

Problem was with Paypal NOT the buyer Paypal froze the funds for the transaction

T_R_S
replies: 12 views: 1,622
C/G 28th August 2006

Can someone explain how this works with M/S en/decoding and how I can use it to improve my mixes? Thanks. Tom

Tom Sigmond
replies: 20 views: 3,960
borjam 28th August 2006

Hi all! My business partner (who's a drummer) just got an endorsement from Mapex, so it looks like our studio will be getting...

Saloon
replies: 8 views: 1,866
digibird 28th August 2006

Hello, I have one question about Drawmer 1968. I'm jazz guitar player and I like the sound fat and warmth. My gear is Mesa Boogie...

losvichos
replies: 0 views: 1,886
losvichos 28th August 2006

Before re-inventing the wheel and spending time doing mock-ups of these myself has anyone done them already? Mucho appreciated...

James Lehmann
replies: 5 views: 1,716
James Lehmann 28th August 2006

I recently recorded a band live and really don't want to start replacing tracks. Everything sounds great, but in some of the...

theAdmiral
replies: 8 views: 1,197
[email protected] 28th August 2006

This weekend I am working at Neve V studio with a band tracking 3 tunes in 5 days. I will mix it and edit it back at The...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 764
Methlab 28th August 2006

hi all, i'm thinking of upgrading my ten year old alesis monitor 1 w/ ra-100 to the Adam A7. my room space is ~ 139"^2 or...

cubivore
replies: 5 views: 1,747
James Lehmann 28th August 2006

Hello men, I'm a 33 year old gearlsutz and about to become a dad for the first time. How do I convince my wife that it's...

pieter
replies: 44 views: 3,548
warhead 28th August 2006

What does Adam mean by "home monitors"?

akaie
replies: 0 views: 1,434
akaie 28th August 2006

I attempted to lift some permanant marker stains off the channel note strip undernearth my faders (from a previous owner) using...

GL Respect Due
replies: 12 views: 2,458
dbbubba 28th August 2006

I really love the Vocals and backing vocal, also the choir playing as Pads. So, anybody know her story? I think she used...

dsstudio
replies: 54 views: 9,213
DeepSpace 28th August 2006

Hi All been reading like a fiend but am still somehow confused as to the biggest sonic differences between these...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 0 views: 1,192
tuRnitUpsuM 28th August 2006

Howdy Gearslutz, From what I can gather just about every mic on the market is an emulation, re-fabrication, or stylization of...

soupking
replies: 16 views: 8,798
donaghlong 28th August 2006

just be interested in whether anyone here writes/records etc for others in the publishing type arrangement? if so, what sorta...

Cruz Azul
replies: 0 views: 2,069
Cruz Azul 28th August 2006

Hello, I'm looking into getting a pair of ADAM monitors. My budget will get me up to the S2a's. I'd love to hear your personal...

muzikhead
replies: 3 views: 7,146
muzikhead 28th August 2006

Hi all, I've been searching Amazon for a decent book about the music industry,legal aspects,management etc and I've boiled it...

Mono
replies: 1 views: 1,313
vixapphire 28th August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search