The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dinosaur Jr. recently had gear stolen from their trailer; Attached and listed below is a list of gear that was stolen out of...

nadumr
replies: 15 views: 2,034
KrisNY 1st September 2006

Anyone tried the new Focusrite Liquid Mix firewire ? How does it sound ? Is it as good as Focusrite announces it...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 0 views: 1,594
Gabriel Sousa 1st September 2006

I'm preparing myself for recording session in rented studio that have RADAR II. I own an RME 9632 card.. What would be the...

Loa
replies: 3 views: 1,334
N.J. 1st September 2006

I created a mailing list for the Sony MXP 3k series console. If anybody is an owner/fan/user please...

thedug
replies: 0 views: 1,244
thedug 1st September 2006

Hi all, Just thought I'd post this incase it hasn't being discussed already. I just bought a fireface and installed the...

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 1,059
fastlane 1st September 2006

How does anyone startout, financially speaking? Bad gear can put you out of business, and all the prosumer stuff is usually...

ThetaAlpha970
replies: 10 views: 971
proxy 1st September 2006

I used a royer 121, stratocaster, plain fender soild state ( crap practice amp here it home), and ONE CANARE cable and one KLOTZ...

fuzzface777
replies: 24 views: 2,864
fuzzface777 1st September 2006

Hellay! Me and my friend have merged our DAW's into a dual DAW solution where DAW 1 acts as a master and DAW 2 slaves to no 1...

Horpe
replies: 6 views: 1,861
Horpe 1st September 2006

Hello I have to record/process these Aubiobooks (about 20-30 of them) but I'm not sure how to deal with them. Is it OK if I...

Revilo
replies: 3 views: 931
Revilo 1st September 2006

I am producing a hip hop album. all of the instrumentals are mine. there is a primary mc and we are planning to simply split...

quincyg
replies: 3 views: 1,607
quincyg 1st September 2006

What is the best way to tune my monitor to a flat response without having to introduce a crappy equalizer into the chain?

conguero
replies: 2 views: 1,336
dasoundjunkie 1st September 2006

Has anyone around here ever had experience with one of these? Are they any good? I just picked one up for cheap with the MB-8...

chrisp2u
replies: 1 views: 1,522
chrisp2u 1st September 2006

Does such a thing exist? Thanks in advance.

mrbowes
replies: 3 views: 1,296
adamcal 1st September 2006

I am new to this game, I want to know if Digidesign are the only company that offer software/hardware option for recording &...

Dane
replies: 107 views: 6,549
Henchman 1st September 2006

Hey All, New guy here, I have just gotten a UA LA-610 channel strip and when I hook up my condenser mic (AT4040), I get very...

slackdaddy
replies: 3 views: 1,273
carival 1st September 2006

I'm just finishing up an indie artist who got the total "bro" deal from me We did 12 songs for $9000 It's turning...

danocaster
replies: 4 views: 2,289
Dot 1st September 2006

I was posting problems in their User Support Forums and they were entering solutions as fast as I posted. In minutes things were...

natpub
replies: 3 views: 937
obostic 1st September 2006

I've never done any room treatment at all, and based on much advising around here to do so, I'm ready to tackle this (to me)...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 947
jajjguy 1st September 2006

I was wondering whether someone could clarify a question for me. When you synch a digital device to another digital device's...

jackmorganroset
replies: 6 views: 3,501
Dan Lavry 1st September 2006

It's been coming for a long time... I work with a few Publishers in LA, NY and Nashville that I send my material to, sometimes...

dreamsongs
replies: 25 views: 1,682
Sqye 31st August 2006

any good sites out there with a good selection of used gear? not ebay tutt

mus1k_freak
replies: 4 views: 3,576
wikaman 31st August 2006

I haven't used any vsti's since i got my new console. Now the situation arose where I want to record a stylophone vsti. I am...

numrologst
replies: 2 views: 683
dementedchord 31st August 2006

Got a bit of a newb question. Are there any specific methods for maintaining your mic/s (quality) when it's not in use? Should it...

Daz Ill
replies: 4 views: 1,217
pan60 31st August 2006

Just saw this in a movie company auction that's about to happen soon. Thought I'd share...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 3 views: 1,138
djui5 31st August 2006

I'm about to buy a (used) Shure SM-7 (propably an older Version) and wanted to know if I should reconsider my decision and buy a...

frixion
replies: 10 views: 1,284
frixion 31st August 2006

In a post discussing passive volume controllers, I recently read a comment that stated... "essential for ensuring maximum...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 5 views: 2,270
DAS 31st August 2006

Hi ! Is it possible to have 3 monitor setup, instead of regular two ?? Are the any advantages to three way monitor setup ??...

alexibm
replies: 12 views: 1,447
Ethan Winer 31st August 2006

If you had these three compressors to choose from (with their respective prices I was offered as a sort of subsidized 'salary'...

Slogun
replies: 15 views: 1,878
dasoundjunkie 31st August 2006

Tonight my son, Scotty (he's 14 years old) was messing around on the guitar in my studio, so, I thought it might be a good time...

SMC Productions
replies: 4 views: 825
SMC Productions 31st August 2006

i, unfortunately, have no where close to audition monitors and have been using my hr824's for several years and they have always...

thedigitalgod
replies: 6 views: 1,377
dwaynedelario 31st August 2006

Anyone know how to load in Yamaha A5000 samples into the sample library of DP nanosampler? they appear as unix icons/files when I...

Denny Jiosa
replies: 0 views: 632
Denny Jiosa 31st August 2006

how much of a difference, sonically, would tuning to low C make? would there be radical changes to be made in -the overall...

sweet_vendetta
replies: 17 views: 4,815
dbbubba 31st August 2006

Does anyone here know anything about his chain and what verb is that? I normally don't like obvious verb, but the space created...

SoundUniverse
replies: 4 views: 1,101
SoundUniverse 31st August 2006
replies: - views: -
redddog 31st August 2006

I have 5 chan of API pres and a few channels of RNP, DMP, etc. Just picked up 2 Neve 1073 strips and wondering which drums u guys...

PaRaNoId
replies: 5 views: 1,658
lemix 31st August 2006

not sure if this belongs here....but I couldn't find another general forum area.... And Prepare to be thoroughly...

Justynfromnz
replies: 1 views: 1,239
lemix 31st August 2006

hello, i would like to know if 1073dpa sounds the same that 1073 vintage ? there are 1073 clones that sound better than ...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 6 views: 2,543
Geoff_T 31st August 2006

is there a pc software that does the same things as the software on a MPC? no dont say battery or guru or such cause i want to...

bjcistok
replies: 10 views: 3,285
lordmiguel 31st August 2006

I stumbled across this nice free service and thought you might want to use it... Free account includes: - Unlimited Files -...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 868
RainbowStorm 31st August 2006

i am looking at experimenting with the 3 mic system for drums and this looked pretty cool. any opinions??

Sonicvalley
replies: 7 views: 2,036
Bishbashbosh 31st August 2006

I need to setup a mobile rig - firewire ad/da and I'm thinking of buying a Dell laptop. Anyone using this config with good...

dim light
replies: 11 views: 1,478
dim light 31st August 2006

I've been doing it the same way for a while and i'm going to start experimenting some different methods. I mainly record...

bobx
replies: 11 views: 1,071
bobx 31st August 2006

I need some recommendations for recording my drumkit through a mackie onyx mixer. I have a few sm57's that I will use on the toms...

firstbat71
replies: 4 views: 1,212
drBill 31st August 2006

I am in the process of setting up 2 quick Audio Accesories quick switch patchbays with a central station and other gear. I am...

HiRaX
replies: 1 views: 626
HiRaX 31st August 2006

Hope it's okay to post this in this forum. I always hate to see a touring band, especially one that has approached legendary...

brad347
replies: 0 views: 599
brad347 31st August 2006

Tracked Bill Liston on penny whistle last night. e47 to the chandler ltd and rca77 to the ua8110. AMAZING! Bill is absolutley...

whitepapagold
replies: 14 views: 1,354
whitepapagold 31st August 2006

Im just auditioning an old UM 57, I have never used this particular mic and I am curious to hear from someone who has experience...

UncleVinky
replies: 7 views: 4,785
fifthcircle 31st August 2006

So I told my boss we should grab a few pairs of Sony MDR 7506 headphones and the next day he comes back with Sony V6 Headphones....

HiRaX
replies: 4 views: 1,092
popmann 31st August 2006
replies: 0 views: 621
Shabo 31st August 2006

I already made up my mind and spent the money, so don't worry about the your taste versus my taste crap. I'm just curious at this...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 1 views: 776
drBill 31st August 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search