The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just received my MBOX2 bundle, and I have : moogerfooger ring mod, analog delay bf-3a classic compressor sansamp...

fuzzface777
replies: 14 views: 1,523
BCains 7th September 2006

Hi, I am workin on a long-distance project with a guy from L.A. (im from Canada) and I was posed with the question of whether...

smodis
replies: 8 views: 3,053
[email protected] 7th September 2006

I just got a SPL 2381 monitoring unit and now I'm looking for a VU meter. Any recommendations for decent basic model that's not...

Dopamine
replies: 4 views: 1,096
Reptil 7th September 2006

Hello, I am wondering if I can use the optical input on the Audigy 2zs platinum to accept and record 8 simultaneous digital...

Zsn
replies: 5 views: 1,191
T.RayBullard 6th September 2006

Soundpure and B&H come to mind — they require ur e-mail or a phone call to give a price on items — anyone know as to why...

laoded
replies: 2 views: 973
warhead 6th September 2006

For those of you driving your API pres with attenuators on the outputs; I'm curious whether you connect your inline pads between...

Steamy Williams
replies: 8 views: 1,800
Steamy Williams 6th September 2006

First, I never had the chance to track drums in a big room yet, but I hope that day will come soon. It's been a few recordings...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 2,128
centurymantra 6th September 2006

Warning! This thread contains the answers to the mix buss test thread: Mix Buss test Please listen and post your opinion...

JP11
replies: 17 views: 2,564
T.RayBullard 6th September 2006

I realise that support for some pre-RoHS consoles is going to be dropped (see the thread "SSL rumours" in the...

Steamy Williams
replies: 1 views: 1,059
thethrillfactor 6th September 2006

I have an old 1176LN with the spade connectors. I made some custom cables last night from 1/4" cable > (2) spade...

ethan_c
replies: 0 views: 775
ethan_c 6th September 2006

...well, not QUITE in mono. Ill explain: I have a sequence in DP consisting of only 4 tracks. tracks 1 and 2 are synth/pad...

frontierfran
replies: 3 views: 889
dasoundjunkie 6th September 2006

This here is a mix buss test. At first I was just going to compare 2 apps, but decided to make it 5. So, which sounds...

JP11
replies: 81 views: 8,145
pan 6th September 2006

Do any of you guys have any idea what the signal chain is on any of her recent recordings?

slobbermonster
replies: 4 views: 1,010
slobbermonster 6th September 2006
replies: 4 views: 1,014
pan 6th September 2006

Hi, When I try to play a Multi, it sounds like there is somewhat of a delay effect added on each voice, no matter what the...

MK25toLife
replies: 0 views: 823
MK25toLife 6th September 2006

I'm very interested to hear any information or annecdotal tidbits from any of Jimi's friends, colleagues, engineers in regards to...

PhonoquO
replies: 3 views: 2,293
henryrobinett 6th September 2006

An engineer friend of mine is thinking of selling off his house and all of his gear and moving to Italy. I thought this was a...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 73 views: 5,587
Loa 6th September 2006

Hello, This is my first post, and as the title suggests. Where can I get a 1176 DIY kit from? I have built other equipment...

wineredno1
replies: 1 views: 3,617
gyom 6th September 2006

I've got this Apogee Ensemble sititng here but I may just send it right back. There's an Apogee Ensemble thread with slutz...

bejeeber
replies: 0 views: 926
bejeeber 6th September 2006

Better later than never. jkthtyrt Well, I took the Dual Compressor and Tape FX boxes once again from my dealer and checked'em...

Bob Amirian
replies: 20 views: 3,209
Curve Dominant 6th September 2006

I've been offered a couple of A80 1/4" machines for next to nothing, but I know next to nothing about them!! I think...

Dr Funk
replies: 7 views: 3,405
Dr Funk 6th September 2006

anyone know a good api room near nashville or chicago .. need to mix a record late october...would love a room with a legacy...

jchadstopherhuez
replies: 8 views: 1,440
Berolzheimer 6th September 2006

What is the significant difference in sound for a reverb unit that has stereo input (ie., Kurzweil Rumour), versus a mono input...

corn55
replies: 5 views: 3,698
PRobb 6th September 2006

Hi, I own both Altiverb and TL Space. I like running TL Space in pro tools for its tdm capabilities, but I want to use my...

EleKtriKaz
replies: 0 views: 3,123
EleKtriKaz 6th September 2006

Hi there, so i have some decent gear. nothing fancy. But i tried to insure this with my "statefarm" agent... no...

Durv
replies: 5 views: 1,853
NL5 6th September 2006

Hi, I know I should just take it to someone to get fixed, but my Boogie Mark IV is cutting out every once in a while. I usually...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 3 views: 1,189
Rufuss Sewell 6th September 2006

Hi, I'm looking for list prices on Mesa/Boogie stuff but I can't seem to find anything on their site or any on-line dealers. I'm...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 4 views: 967
Rufuss Sewell 6th September 2006

i have the pulteq and neve eq's but think i need some thing more surgical, i have the waves reneq is the cambridge much...

sheltersoton
replies: 15 views: 2,751
Matt Smith 6th September 2006

I know that this has been discused many times but I would like to ask how thick should be a panel filled with cotton material of...

bigo
replies: 12 views: 3,919
tINY 5th September 2006

Hi guys. I have been asked to supply a mic for a Fishman Blender. Does anyone know if they have a P48v supply on board?

Graemeasia
replies: 4 views: 2,158
garymusic 5th September 2006

How many different manufaturers make preamps and other devices that will fit into one of these ? abduction

macr0w
replies: 12 views: 1,703
seaneldon 5th September 2006

Hey Everyone, Just curious about these "500" type modules and boxes. I noticed that there is not a large selection...

ShaneFontane
replies: 17 views: 1,389
WidgetNinja 5th September 2006

I'm looking for an affordable sub to be used for these speakers in order to hear some of the first and second octaves at a low...

TML
replies: 2 views: 1,138
mrbowes 5th September 2006

Spent 5 days tracking. I will be mixing this at The Library next week..

Jules
replies: 22 views: 2,754
max cooper 5th September 2006

hi! first of all sorry if this is not the right place for this thread, but I don't know where to put it.. I'm moving my studio...

SoLo
replies: 0 views: 680
SoLo 5th September 2006

I don't know if anyone has asked this before but I was curious to see if I was the only one not impressed with the VT-737. I had...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 3 views: 706
Reptil 5th September 2006

I know this is kinduv a cheezy thread, but im hoping it will draw some attention. Lately I have been working with a local...

rockcamaro97
replies: 22 views: 6,824
fuzzface777 5th September 2006

Is Oceanway Selling Their SSL 8000G+? I saw an ad for this online from a Pro Sound News news subscription mailout. The email...

replies: 23 views: 2,702
SnakeCained 5th September 2006

Just got two new sm81's and two sm57's for exactly 700.00 out the door at guitar center. Good deal is it? Or did I get...

firstbat71
replies: 23 views: 1,355
fross 5th September 2006

My apologies if it's already been posted...

Loud Noize Ent.
replies: 9 views: 1,916
aussie_techie 5th September 2006

Ok, can anybody tell me what the general situation is with this as it's something I'm a little clueless about. Let's say you...

PapillonIrl
replies: 19 views: 2,837
matt thomas 5th September 2006

Just linked to your website and was enjoying the breadth of sonics in various projects you've been involved with... Particularly...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 741
Blast9 5th September 2006

G'day Sluts I'm interested in hearing from Slut'z in regional areas of NSW. I'd like to know how you purchase gear? Are...

Graemeasia
replies: 1 views: 270
jerbtracey.com 5th September 2006

hei all, im looking to purchuse the 500 series mic pres 321a, seems that nobody sells them online ... anyone know where to get...

cosmos
replies: 2 views: 1,407
w2w 5th September 2006

wondering if there are some good ones out there i am missing. i spend most of my forum time here and occasionally hit...

quincyg
replies: 2 views: 1,015
ozraves 5th September 2006

so i have been noticing lately. i set my level by ear. of course i change levels quite often and pretty organic when it comes to...

alphajerk
replies: 7 views: 4,254
DAWgEAR 5th September 2006

guys, bought a soundcity 4x12 last weekend for 100 euros. there is no label, no nothing on it. just a plain 4x12 with a cool...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 7 views: 2,554
Jay Kahrs 5th September 2006

Hi: I'm looking into guitar synthesizers. I can go into a store and hear the GR20, but not so with GR33. I understand that the...

Antaren
replies: 6 views: 7,597
Antaren 5th September 2006

Hi all. I guess this can be a very stupid question but i still didn´t find the best way to use reverb when it comes to drums....

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 8 views: 1,592
Benmrx 5th September 2006

someone move it to corr.furm. cheerz...who has been there...and what did u think?thumbsup ...therez bugz still on this page

Shabo
replies: 0 views: 1,121
Shabo 5th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search