The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anybody recommend a rental company which stocks API en GML pre-amps in or near the Netherlands? thanx Gertjan kfhkh

gko
replies: 1 views: 1,016
gko 8th September 2006

Greetings everyone (first post), Does anyone here like the Mackie 824 for music listening/home theater use? I've read some...

blucaller
replies: 2 views: 912
goldphinga 8th September 2006

I have a Maestro Tube Echoplex and needs a bit of servicing. Can anyone out there recommend a good tech? Fuzzorama I guess is...

michaelvertex
replies: 4 views: 1,984
dbbubba 8th September 2006

I stumbled onto ZZ Tops "XXX" album and man the guitar tones are sick, actually all the tones are crazy good. Anyone...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 14 views: 5,587

Im looking for a set of stero pre's. Right now im going from my mixer to M-box. im looking to spend less than a $1000 and would...

Relax
replies: 5 views: 1,768
Relax 8th September 2006

I've never bought from Waves, but I realize that there are things I could use L2 for once in a while. Is the hardware just as...

max cooper
replies: 5 views: 2,067
jdjustice 8th September 2006

I've not quite understood panning to it's fullest. So I was wondering what do you really accomplish by panning...

rids
replies: 15 views: 5,069

Im a bass player that plays guitar as well, and have been looking at getting a new bass amp that is good at amplifying both...

ihateregisterin
replies: 2 views: 1,505
r0ck1r0ck2 8th September 2006

O.K. I've just completed my DIY Room Treatment and wanted to share the experiance with those of you asking questions about DIY. I...

McPhaul
replies: 4 views: 2,132
McPhaul 8th September 2006

What do I need to make my cable transmit wordclock correctly?

TEMAS
replies: 1 views: 3,727
Gilliland 8th September 2006

Hi everyone, I'm starting to look for a studio to record an album between January 6 and 17th in Montreal. It's a four-piece...

simonv
replies: 7 views: 1,095
gonzoh1 8th September 2006

Unfortunately this is another "Up and coming recording engineer seeks internship opportunities" thread. I am looking...

Peter Morrison
replies: 3 views: 1,790
Peter Morrison 8th September 2006

I am using my MPC as an external sequencer and I am recording midi track by track using the Multi mode function from the RACK ES....

MK25toLife
replies: 0 views: 1,608
MK25toLife 8th September 2006

Has anyone recorded guitar with a K&K Trinity or PowerMix system? Do you need a DI box or can you go 1/4" to xlr like...

Autocrat
replies: 0 views: 1,363
Autocrat 8th September 2006

...i don't know if you guys have read this one: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun04/articles/ferdinand.htm .....i...

Alexi
replies: 6 views: 1,299
nathanvacha 7th September 2006

I finally got an RE-20 to try out on kick and bass amp, and I've had great results with it so far, EXCEPT I've noticed that the...

BLT
replies: 4 views: 1,141
BLT 7th September 2006

Saw him mentioned in the Portishead thread. As Christopher Walken would ask; "guys, what's the deal?" Please...

nadsatrebel
replies: 18 views: 1,950
nadsatrebel 7th September 2006

hi, im looking for a good book on recording, i found some over the internet but it seems that all of the books around dosent...

cosmos
replies: 4 views: 1,200
T.RayBullard 7th September 2006

I need a two channel AD/DA converter less than $2000 - these are the only two that seem worthy (unless I'm missing any?). I...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 2,448
txgator 7th September 2006

Anyone ever use one of these for a monitor controller? I don't think I've heard anyone mention them at all. It looks like a very...

macr0w
replies: 3 views: 2,272
kurt 7th September 2006

This may get me flamed but I dont give a damn if I can help save someone some cash and time down the road. In a lot of ways I'm...

CorkyTart
replies: 40 views: 2,637
Sizzleboy 7th September 2006

i was out of town and i checked a couple times and couldn't find it. i suspect it was removed cuz.... hjghfgg dfegad hjghfgg...

jerdude
replies: 0 views: 807
jerdude 7th September 2006

Hi guys not sure if i should be asking this question in this section. I just moved house and have setup a little studio in a...

WRCA
replies: 13 views: 3,951
007 7th September 2006

Does anyone have a frequency response graph for the Nevaton MC 416? What I want to know is whether this mic has got a distinct...

d_fu
replies: 2 views: 2,795
d_fu 7th September 2006

So, I just got a nice new C414XLS, the kind with the electronic selector switches for pattern, rolloff and pad settings. It works...

DCtoDaylight
replies: 3 views: 661
DivineMusic 7th September 2006

Hello I was considering buying one of these. Anyone has tried one out, or has already bought one of these ? Are the...

guitarz
replies: 5 views: 4,181
guitarz 7th September 2006

....it would be possible to get Mr. Andy Wallace as a guest moderator. just askin'kfhkh

dasoundjunkie
replies: 10 views: 1,915
dasoundjunkie 7th September 2006

Hi mates! Today I was tracking bass....with a very bad player!!hittt hittt After 4 hours of bad unhealty playing the...

erwinor
replies: 10 views: 1,539
absrec 7th September 2006

I'm doing a drum session next week and I need a decent 4-5 band eq for the kick. I'm looking for good quality/inexpensive. I...

Rednose
replies: 14 views: 2,205
Stonepark 7th September 2006

hi I have an issue with my presonus central station when Im switching to toslink mode when using the digital inputs the...

musicmixer04
replies: 3 views: 1,102
musicmixer04 7th September 2006

Hello all.howdy I'm having trouble deciding what to purchase next. I building my "producer rack." I'm sick of showing...

de_mix
replies: 14 views: 2,034
MrVelvet 7th September 2006

can anyone point me to a website of the company called "NIXX"? They are building a headphone cue system; but I cannot...

Andi Rauscher
replies: 1 views: 551
Andi Rauscher 7th September 2006

Just found it interesting since he's been a topic of conversation lately. I thought only the young and beautiful get to enter...

Crandak
replies: 3 views: 866
Deleted User 7th September 2006

you guys with Bakelite or Marconi knobs will probably pass the pipe, but personally I like how this Dolby box...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 806
joeq 7th September 2006

I just received my MBOX2 bundle, and I have : moogerfooger ring mod, analog delay bf-3a classic compressor sansamp...

fuzzface777
replies: 14 views: 1,523
BCains 7th September 2006

Hi, I am workin on a long-distance project with a guy from L.A. (im from Canada) and I was posed with the question of whether...

smodis
replies: 8 views: 3,051
[email protected] 7th September 2006

I just got a SPL 2381 monitoring unit and now I'm looking for a VU meter. Any recommendations for decent basic model that's not...

Dopamine
replies: 4 views: 1,093
Reptil 7th September 2006

Hello, I am wondering if I can use the optical input on the Audigy 2zs platinum to accept and record 8 simultaneous digital...

Zsn
replies: 5 views: 1,190
T.RayBullard 6th September 2006

Soundpure and B&H come to mind — they require ur e-mail or a phone call to give a price on items — anyone know as to why...

laoded
replies: 2 views: 973
warhead 6th September 2006

For those of you driving your API pres with attenuators on the outputs; I'm curious whether you connect your inline pads between...

Steamy Williams
replies: 8 views: 1,799
Steamy Williams 6th September 2006

First, I never had the chance to track drums in a big room yet, but I hope that day will come soon. It's been a few recordings...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 2,126
centurymantra 6th September 2006

Warning! This thread contains the answers to the mix buss test thread: Mix Buss test Please listen and post your opinion...

JP11
replies: 17 views: 2,564
T.RayBullard 6th September 2006

I realise that support for some pre-RoHS consoles is going to be dropped (see the thread "SSL rumours" in the...

Steamy Williams
replies: 1 views: 1,059
thethrillfactor 6th September 2006

I have an old 1176LN with the spade connectors. I made some custom cables last night from 1/4" cable > (2) spade...

ethan_c
replies: 0 views: 773
ethan_c 6th September 2006

...well, not QUITE in mono. Ill explain: I have a sequence in DP consisting of only 4 tracks. tracks 1 and 2 are synth/pad...

frontierfran
replies: 3 views: 883
dasoundjunkie 6th September 2006

This here is a mix buss test. At first I was just going to compare 2 apps, but decided to make it 5. So, which sounds...

JP11
replies: 81 views: 8,142
pan 6th September 2006

Do any of you guys have any idea what the signal chain is on any of her recent recordings?

slobbermonster
replies: 4 views: 1,008
slobbermonster 6th September 2006
replies: 4 views: 1,013
pan 6th September 2006

Hi, When I try to play a Multi, it sounds like there is somewhat of a delay effect added on each voice, no matter what the...

MK25toLife
replies: 0 views: 819
MK25toLife 6th September 2006

I'm very interested to hear any information or annecdotal tidbits from any of Jimi's friends, colleagues, engineers in regards to...

PhonoquO
replies: 3 views: 2,292
henryrobinett 6th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search