The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like the title says... I have been rather faithful to using 57's, 421's or occasionally e604 on top snare. Got sick of having to...

PaRaNoId
replies: 10 views: 1,829
illiummusic 11th October 2006

I am in need of a 16 or preferably a 24 channel rack mountable line mixer. What do you suggest for medium quality? I will be...

bluesman714
replies: 3 views: 858
bluesman714 11th October 2006

Hi, I'm looking for opinions on a Neotek Series II board - both in terms of sound and also maintenance. Is anyone familiar with...

RickA
replies: 8 views: 8,240
Jay Kahrs 11th October 2006

I HATE THAT IT TRACKS IN WAY TO MUCH DETAIL. IF I GO FROM A BAR CHORD TO ANOTHERONE IT WILL TRY TO TRACK THAT SLIDE AND IT...

gsilbers
replies: 5 views: 1,262
gsilbers 11th October 2006

Hi guys, I've noticed quite a good price drop on 57s and 58s lately in my town. And I've also noticed that it says LC on the...

simonv
replies: 1 views: 4,461
Blast9 11th October 2006

I am putting together a mobile rig based on an HD24XR, hoping to work on both ensemble (choir, classical, high school bands,...

TyRip
replies: 3 views: 1,035
Grady 11th October 2006

hi there... i am so frustrated with using a mouse.. it drives me crazy and probably is bad for my wrist!!! so, what are...

mic monkey
replies: 26 views: 1,411
Kenny Gioia 11th October 2006

I have the motif es rack if you havent sherlock holmes that already , and im having problems trying to back up the data.... for...

Jump
replies: 4 views: 1,322
Jump 11th October 2006

2 questions actually... one about the 127, the other about Mic pres in general. A.R.T.'s Model 127 - is it good. i read...

MusicManChild
replies: 2 views: 1,080
MusicManChild 11th October 2006

Does anyone use the original Nord Modular with Windows XP? My PC that I was using solely for my modular has packed up. So I was...

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 1,075
TEMAS 11th October 2006

Can anyone explain in fairly simple terms how this works? I know an 1176 is an example of one and as far as i am aware it reacts...

rhythmmaster
replies: 12 views: 10,001
rhythmmaster 11th October 2006

Holy Monkey Christ. I managed to get my hands on a hard copy early. This is absolutely killer. The marriage between Beck and...

Matthew Murray
replies: 37 views: 4,099
theron d 11th October 2006

Hey guys! I've got a somewhat ignorant question for all you Nashvillians. I did some searching on the forum, but haven't found...

olectric
replies: 14 views: 1,129
Rep 11th October 2006

Gearslutz.com DINNER & DRINKS The Place: (for DINNER Cha-Am Thai Restaurant (not the small noodle bar, the biger place...

dave-G
replies: 153 views: 14,950
Remoteness 11th October 2006

Anyone ever use these for surround sound mixing?? http://www.teufel.de/de/THXsysteme/s_517.cfm the specs look very Nice the...

bjcistok
replies: 0 views: 882
bjcistok 11th October 2006

I am curious as to what this following thread is talking...

numrologst
replies: 8 views: 1,874
Worlez 11th October 2006

Hello I have $400 to spend on a pair of mics for recording acoustic guitar and wondered what other people are using or have used...

macmanmatty
replies: 12 views: 12,499
dadgad65 11th October 2006

Hello everyone: I have been dabbling in the recording arts for only a short period of time and luckily found this wonderful...

bleudevel05
replies: 6 views: 1,017
orksnork 11th October 2006

I tried to check out the new VST plugins on chandlerlimited.com and all I get is this strange ad. When I click on the link saying...

andychamp
replies: 10 views: 1,335
pixelhead 11th October 2006

So we break headphones on occasion. I found repairs by the manufacturer to be a fair way to get them fixed as opposed to buying...

ToddF
replies: 8 views: 1,216
zkaudio 10th October 2006

Just saw "good night and good luck" starring george clooney and noticed some pretty boss old-school broadcasting gear...

James Guitar
replies: 8 views: 1,773
Jenre 10th October 2006

Are any of you using your Speck ASC-T eq's on the 2 buss? If so, how do ya like it? If not, why? Thanks, xoxoxoxo

compoundz
replies: 9 views: 2,394
compoundz 10th October 2006

I pull the trigger on a fireface 400 thinking it uses the same converters as the fireface 800. But according to the spec sheets...

baikonour
replies: 4 views: 2,003
matucha 10th October 2006

I don't know...maybe I'm old fashioned, but I still buy CD's in the store from artists that I feel "won't dissapoint...

dreamsongs
replies: 9 views: 1,444
dreamsongs 10th October 2006
replies: - views: -
Musiclab 10th October 2006
replies: 27 views: 1,886
everybody's x 10th October 2006

Please everyone who was fortunate to go, I wasn't, post some pics here so we who got shelled can share in the glory of the over...

illiummusic
replies: 0 views: 2,018
illiummusic 10th October 2006

Hello! Does anyone know some websites where i can find average prices of vintage microphones, like LOMO, GEFELL, RCA,...

Cyril Harrison
replies: 1 views: 835
zkaudio 10th October 2006

Hi, im using the smearstring gate preset in Logic which is nice ( the synth is the AnPad) im looking to get another soft synth...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 876
max cooper 10th October 2006

So i'm looking at the 4 channel sytek, and it has 4 XLR outputs. I'm using an interface that only has 1/4" line level inputs...

coolwhip
replies: 8 views: 3,827
yhomas 10th October 2006

i hung out with the groove tubes guy for a good half hour, after his whole demo of the vipre and the glory comp i asked about the...

mus1k_freak
replies: 1 views: 915
David R. 10th October 2006

Anyone know what that synth is that comes in at 1:15? Kind of sounds like a hammond? Great song. thanks.

littledoodler
replies: 3 views: 1,364
BradD 10th October 2006

Hi all, I was compressing a vocal via CL-2A on one side and the bass on the other ...by mistake the link was on and they were...

mac black
replies: 1 views: 828
dbbubba 10th October 2006

I'm looking at doing some seventh circle pres as well as some other gear... I know i need a hakko soldering kit, fluke dmm,...

StrykeBack
replies: 4 views: 1,103
kungfugeek 10th October 2006

What's your preferred way to trigger drum samples, through Battery, Reason, BFD, etc.? With an electronic drum kit? If so,...

lanervoza
replies: 2 views: 1,656
dirren 10th October 2006

anyone know an affordable studio with an good mix-eng. in sweden for a sound like the hives? or other similar bands...

gem
replies: 11 views: 3,173
markus enochson 10th October 2006

Someone give me a place to post some short Shinybox samples and I'll do it later on, for those that have interest in this kind of...

tubedude
replies: 5 views: 966
tubedude 10th October 2006

hi evrybody. I must improve my vocal recording chainjummpp wich piece i must change? i feel my recording to muddy and...

andrea19837
replies: 6 views: 1,640
thethrillfactor 10th October 2006

Here's my idea. I have an MRL for 15 IPS, but I really want to record at 30 IPS for a project coming up. If I align my machine...

Benmrx
replies: 11 views: 2,408
brianroth 10th October 2006

Does anyone know if these mics are basically the same?I heard that the tc30k's just had tighter adherence to the frequency...

chickenbop
replies: 10 views: 2,494
StrykeBack 10th October 2006

My son and I grabbed this tour which was very much fun and educational. If you ever wonder where all the high end gear on eBay...

Oldone
replies: 3 views: 1,389
Oldone 10th October 2006

Wondering how people are handling all the changes in industry. I find myself in a transition period. It seems like so many...

quincyg
replies: 1 views: 1,017
NesNeedsGear 10th October 2006

I've always been told that batteries are quieter than 9v power supplys and i always assumed it was something to with a potential...

danna
replies: 18 views: 36,479
danna 10th October 2006

Meat Loaf - It's All Gravy "

Sounds Great
replies: 0 views: 683
Sounds Great 10th October 2006

So I won a heil Pr40 mic on the Gearslutz treasure hunt! I can't wait to hear this thing! I heard it on the floor (in fact I...

by-tor
replies: 16 views: 1,946
by-tor 10th October 2006

Hi Slutzies, well you learn something new everyday in this biz. I recently completed mixing an album for a band I've worked...

ripper
replies: 1 views: 808
ripper 10th October 2006

Why is a FET compressor,Optical Compressor, VCA compressors all have different amplitude dependant curves? the thresholds times,...

Surfman
replies: 0 views: 945
Surfman 10th October 2006

I'm using Nuendo 3.125 with two MOTU HD 192 interfaces and I'm getting some random (key word) clicks and pops during mixing and...

CorkyTart
replies: 4 views: 1,072
AdamLazlo 10th October 2006
replies: 10 views: 2,150
Sebastian 10th October 2006

Anyone know what that might be? Digitech whammy?heppy

Blast9
replies: 4 views: 1,548
Blast9 10th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum