The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In mixing a project I view the mixing as "framing the work". Much as person who would mat and frame a work of art. A...

garymusic
replies: 144 views: 10,801
Samc 13th September 2006

Hi everybody, I know there are other posts on the slutz board about drum mics, but I've decided to post another just cuz,...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 1,332
brendondp 13th September 2006

Per Fletcher's suggestions, I'm going to upgrade my Crown D-75A amp for something a little more powerful. I'll likely create a...

mrbowes
replies: 5 views: 4,631
Brent Hahn 13th September 2006

im considering getting a external hard drive for my pc and use it for all my audio. will it transmit audio fast enough through...

vaesion
replies: 8 views: 2,413
DMark 13th September 2006

I have a 32 Channel Daking with a mahogany case. How much do you think it would cost to ship this thing to Europe? It's pretty...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 4 views: 1,195
lazy-analog 13th September 2006

hello, i would like who was the best pre.amp. is to record vocals. thanks a lot

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 2 views: 2,502
lazy-analog 13th September 2006

Hi all, After selling my share in a studio downtown, I wasn't sure, if I was going to be a freelancer or finish my studio...

joho
replies: - views: -
Glenn Kuras 13th September 2006

Just bought an 1176! It's black, it's as old as me and it kicks ass..Man I was blown away upon inserting it on a vocal during...

superburtm
replies: 45 views: 5,639
norman_nomad 13th September 2006
replies: - views: -
dbbubba 12th September 2006

Hey guys, just picked up an H3000 and it's great, but noisy as hell. Is this the standard or is my unit...

gamrecords
replies: 8 views: 1,126
alnico 12th September 2006

Tired of mics drooping. Any suggestions for some high quality stands that will stay in place? Looking for a tripod design, mid...

MikeMitchell
replies: 2 views: 1,655
T.RayBullard 12th September 2006

What is a reasonable price for a Studer A810 in great condition with a reel of Quantegy 456?

Hope209
replies: 8 views: 5,318
dbbubba 12th September 2006

I originally put this in the Low End Theory forum, but no hits. Come on people, throw me a bone here. I've had the Rumour...

corn55
replies: 5 views: 1,353
garymusic 12th September 2006

Was wondering if anyone has had an oportunity to hear these much. I'm in the market and until I saw these I thought I was sold on...

jhagerty
replies: 6 views: 1,384
Bryce 12th September 2006

I was reinspired by that recent thread about Michael Brauer's Compression technique (where he joined the discussion and gave some...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 5,404
numrologst 12th September 2006

Can someone list or point me to a list of studios around New York with an AWS900? I have a few records to mix on an SSL and I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 0 views: 1,052
Kenny Gioia 12th September 2006

Anyone know of a quiet fan that come with its own PS (or is easy to power) that would work well for an isobox? I'm going to build...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 18 views: 6,728
vibralux 12th September 2006

Anyone using any good ones like on the SSL 9000J? I was looking at the Hear Technologies Talk Back Model 600...

thethrillfactor
replies: 8 views: 5,687
carival 12th September 2006

I just got a Crown D75-A power amp to power my NS-10Ms. The Crown's output is in the form of a 4 terminal barrier block. What...

mrbowes
replies: 2 views: 1,990
mrbowes 12th September 2006

im looking for a comp with a duck function...bdoesnt have to be great i just want to set it up for talk back! the cheaper...

sheltersoton
replies: 5 views: 1,566
Doublehelix 12th September 2006

Okay, I do VO work and I'm looking for a clean pre. I've narrowed it down to... Grace 101 $595 Hardy M1 $1100 Avalon M5...

VO-Guy
replies: 5 views: 1,196
draftmatic 12th September 2006

.............hey there, please tell me what your favourite drum-room mics are......and how you deal with them during...

Alexi
replies: 19 views: 2,299
drBill 12th September 2006

Hey everyone, been coming on this site alsmot daily for the last year but this is my first post!! I've owned Genelec 1030 for...

chandlersonic
replies: 6 views: 1,583
chandlersonic 12th September 2006

Check out the "soloid, handsome, machined casing." mezed

max cooper
replies: 27 views: 2,609
joeq 12th September 2006

there is a noise that echoes the input signal. it's almost like a swishing sound after the note decays. this problem occured...

theAdmiral
replies: 3 views: 826
I C LIGHT 12th September 2006

I'm pretty sure Ive heard/read that condenser mics are absolutely better for capturing vocals. Now before I get the "there...

crabtwins
replies: 3 views: 3,585
MASSIVE Master 12th September 2006

Well, my digital mini recorder that I carry with me to record lyrics and hum melodies and whatnot went thru it's inevitable trip...

AlexLakis
replies: 10 views: 936
AlexLakis 12th September 2006

Hey All. Plugged a drive into my fireport tonight, and the drive would not start up. So, I tried another drive. Plugged it...

danbay
replies: 6 views: 1,324
danbay 12th September 2006

I saw Ben Harper last night. This guy has everything--songwriting, singing, guitar, class. And my wife thinks he is totally...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 2,449
Trancetones 12th September 2006

Everything works except for some issues with 2 chord buttons (but from experience, if you fiddle with these you can get 'em...

tamar
replies: 0 views: 3,467
tamar 12th September 2006

income from digital download sales (via iTunes, and other distributors) has just about caught up with income from our CD sales...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 838
quincyg 12th September 2006

I'm running 5.1 LE and digi001 on a g4 533 dual processor. pretty basic. when i playback a session, i get an error a few...

conbud100
replies: 2 views: 625
Gregg Sartiano 12th September 2006
replies: 1 views: 1,659
RadioMoo 12th September 2006

I just got a new amp ADCOM amp that's got unbalanced RCA inputs...I'm coming out of a Presonus Central Station. Do I need...

audiomichael
replies: 2 views: 995
audiomichael 11th September 2006

Hello Everyone, I have an old Crown Micro-tech 600 amp (from 1985?!) that I have used for 15 years with Yamaha NS-10M's and...

Slater
replies: 4 views: 1,797
Jay Kahrs 11th September 2006

I am in the process of getting some low cost mics for my home studio, and am getting rid of a Rode NT1000, getting a cheap pair...

TyRip
replies: 22 views: 6,589
Recycled_Brains 11th September 2006

Hey guys, So today I was recording some vocals, just a single mic going into a single channel of my pre. I pressed the invert...

dangeorge6
replies: 14 views: 1,144
danasti 11th September 2006

My Control room is pretty well set, I have bm6a's, and m-audio ex88 that I use for listening to cd's. I also have a dynaudio...

numrologst
replies: 2 views: 1,226
tINY 11th September 2006

Whilst rifling through my mic drawer, I found a pair of Shure SM-61's . Not sure where I got these, but I have had them for a...

Vandergraf
replies: 2 views: 7,289
tINY 11th September 2006

I have been lurking about on here for a long time, but I have never posted. I am hoping to start recording a classic country...

honky tonk hero
replies: 9 views: 1,435
T.RayBullard 11th September 2006

I have a metric halo uln-2 which is fine, but occassionally I'm needing a couple of extra channels, so I'm wondering if there are...

loaf
replies: 3 views: 1,357
loaf 11th September 2006

I try to find a "perfect match" for voiceovers, narration, spoken word stuff in terms of choosing right mic with...

SveNaj
replies: 1 views: 2,605
mahasandi 11th September 2006

Ive spent the last couple days In my pursuit of good sounding Drums with just 2 mics . Anyone have a favorite for the...

gevermil
replies: 7 views: 1,543
pan60 11th September 2006

Hello fellow Slutz, Got a question that's been bugging me since I got My 1968 ME few weeks ago. So, while working in...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 959
Dog_Chao_Chao 11th September 2006

Hi. I currently own an M Audio Delta 1010 which I have had for nearly 6 years. After intensive use for that time it is now...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 915
dickiefunk 11th September 2006

The DonPedro awards for design excellence in Pro Audio for 2006 will be presented on October 15th. 2006 Categories...

DonPedro
replies: 18 views: 1,548
Matthew Murray 11th September 2006

I'm still fairly new to Cubase and I'm trying to comp guitar tracks across multiple tracks. I haven't found much info about how...

Dicephalous
replies: 8 views: 4,587
kellyd 11th September 2006

Hi everybody I´m looking a balanced-disbalance machine, I just purchase an hifi poweramp for my ns10 and the inputs are just...

ezrecords
replies: 3 views: 704
Dzoing 11th September 2006

Hi there, I'm new here (so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong!) I own a small recording studio and am looking to...

legareal
replies: 18 views: 2,019
Fletcher 11th September 2006

Hi there im songwriter and at present im recording my songs in my home studio.Personally i love the Beatles and especially...

Taj
replies: 18 views: 4,085
uk03878 11th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search