The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi everybody, i have a proposition for buy a pair of filtek Mk3 eq for 400 euros.cheap or too expensive?? whats is the...

maxd
replies: 3 views: 588
C/G 15th September 2006

Can the same type of effect be achieved with say a distressor on kik and snare. By adjusting attack and release along with...

TML
replies: - views: -
TML 15th September 2006

I have a vocal mic budget of a little over $2,000. I'm leaning towards getting the Mojave MA-200 and either the U195 or ifet7. ...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 7 views: 1,094
Toad 15th September 2006

Yeah I know this has been talked about allot here but I am just inches away from pulling the trigger on a Crane Song...

not_so_new
replies: 18 views: 1,525
Musiclab 15th September 2006

alrighty, i am intending to build a bunch of bass traps / acoustic panels. i live in ireland and can get Rockwool easily...

dubrichie
replies: 25 views: 7,621
Isle of Weight 15th September 2006

just what the title says EXCEPT that it must be available on CD as the final medium. i do not have a turn table. if you have...

eligit
replies: 70 views: 15,015
sloanfiske 15th September 2006

One of the singers in my band has han incredibly powerful voice that's also extremely present in the 2-6k range when he cranks...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 5 views: 729
dasoundjunkie 15th September 2006

I’m curious about vocal processing techniques concerning modern rock a la Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, etc… more so...

jpaudio
replies: 11 views: 7,806
u b k 15th September 2006

Cleaned out some stuff the other day and came across a bunch of records that I produced in the pre-DAW days. Done on tape or...

gainreduction
replies: 5 views: 738
David Brown 15th September 2006

Hi! I'm often getting electrical shocks in my studio - they don't seem to be statical. Some Examples: * Lips on Mic - Ouch! *...

vls
replies: 13 views: 1,287
Geoff_T 15th September 2006

Seems to be a good time to talk some more about Reverb judging by the amount of current threads on the subject. Thinking about...

Hysteria
replies: 10 views: 1,979
PhilE 15th September 2006

Hello all, Does anyone know what drums kit reni played while recording the stone roses first album???

fastlane
replies: 9 views: 5,488
Reptil 15th September 2006

This has never happened before, all of the sudden my left ADAM started blowing fuses. I bought a new pack and replaced it, and...

Poopants
replies: 1 views: 1,158
Poopants 15th September 2006

Hi all, I'm starting to acquire a number of outboard mic pres and compressors etc. My workstation is located in my...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 1,864
AdamLazlo 15th September 2006

Hello I'm recording an acoustic guitar player whos has a problem with noises when he plays. The songs are all centered around...

The dman
replies: 13 views: 1,029
u b k 15th September 2006

What are you using??? Does using a Glymph make a difference from some of the non music marketed brands? Thank you

Bradahman
replies: 4 views: 825
Kenny Gioia 15th September 2006
replies: 0 views: 763
papercut 15th September 2006

What happens when a thread gets "bumped"? Moved to another section? Pushed off the sidewalk? If nobody answers...

jarbar
replies: 2 views: 733
T.RayBullard 15th September 2006

I record through outboard mic/pres and mix ITB. I'm using an Yamaha 02R (with 2 adat cards into Digi's Adat Bridge) just for...

Cosmonauta
replies: 9 views: 1,547
seriousfun 14th September 2006

Hi. I made a recall sheet for a Studer 962 some month ago since I didn't find any on the net. Maby someone here needs one too...

Cojo
replies: 0 views: 1,030
Cojo 14th September 2006

This is freakin' hilarious, from the Times today: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The idea of an album may seem...

Confusionator
replies: 6 views: 1,343
AlexLakis 14th September 2006
replies: - views: -
Cojo 14th September 2006

Use the VIP code SFGEAR To get your free entrance to the show! hittt

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,257
Jules 14th September 2006

Wireless access is becoming more commonplace with everybody, including us and our neighbors. Have you guys had any issues with ...

fross
replies: 3 views: 785
erwinor 14th September 2006

When is it being released and for how much? http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/57/96/d6c211b0a6695ed422ccf715411def83.jpg

MikeQuell
replies: 3 views: 1,565
hrn 14th September 2006

Which mixing/recording consoles and outboard gear did these bands use please? for Beach boys,led zep,jimi hendrix,pink...

Surfman
replies: 12 views: 7,151
T.RayBullard 14th September 2006

If you had a choice to use any two of these as your monitors, what two compliment eachother best?

Harsh
replies: 10 views: 3,408
Harsh 14th September 2006

Hey everyone! I searched through a ton of previous posts on this site about light dimmers in the studio and noise problems...

mikeylikesit
replies: 13 views: 7,751
mikeylikesit 14th September 2006

I'm looking for suggestions for a high end outboard eq I can use on my vocal tracks. Something very musical that will help me add...

ocianic
replies: 12 views: 1,601
3rdeyeKnight 14th September 2006

so after a few days of chirp chirp chirp...i want to blow my control room up because of this cricket... anyways....i restart my...

orksnork
replies: 15 views: 1,404
Confusionator 14th September 2006

Right now I am probably using the weirdest setup ever. I have an analog mixer with only 1 stereo output. This has forced me to...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 0 views: 690
Mitch Lowen 14th September 2006

I read a thread about hardware vs. plugins. As one should expect here on gearslutz, hardware was the winner. I just wonder how...

netrom
replies: 0 views: 598
netrom 14th September 2006

Have you guys ever tried any of the stereo bus compressors that are out in plug-in version now? I just got a Coupon from...

Keyplayer
replies: 3 views: 1,346
jdjustice 14th September 2006

Just watched the movie "Walk the line". What is the instrument Reese Witherspoon, playing the role of June Carter,...

gainreduction
replies: 13 views: 23,087
Methlab 14th September 2006

Just wanted to let everyone know how well A-Designs takes care of their customers. I bought two P-1's (on line) and when I...

Klauth
replies: 20 views: 2,027
rapfreak 14th September 2006

I'm in the market for a pair of small budget monitor's for mixing. Over the past 6 months I have been putting together a small...

sbturtle
replies: 4 views: 863
sbturtle 14th September 2006

Just wondering what people are using as a comp with their Pacifica's....I have a Drawmer 1969 that I could use, but what else...

bwindsor
replies: 2 views: 807
bwindsor 14th September 2006

I'd like to find synth/module best suited for those blip, zap, buzz etc. filling/hook pop sounds. Weird as it may appear, sounds...

dagg
replies: 3 views: 1,037
Tommy-boy 14th September 2006

hey all, i've been playing guitar for around four years, and been recording stuff on my computer for a while. extremely low...

sgrocker
replies: 7 views: 1,067
beranie 14th September 2006

I am testing a pair of Proac 100's now with my Halfler p4000 amp. I really like these spks. but i feel i need a sub to really...

kingsley
replies: 2 views: 1,565
dougm 14th September 2006

Hey everyone, I am being tempted to go Protools and walk away from my MX-2424. IS anyone tracking and mixing this way. I would...

Blackwater
replies: 6 views: 1,746
Blackwater 14th September 2006

I read a few threads that you should try making sure your drum mono and stereo tracks in BFD's input signal (are at a starting...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 716
fuzzface777 14th September 2006

No im serious, youve seen em, the guys with those helmets who can type using their mind. Right, i know this is a bit abduction...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 3 views: 901
Aiyn Zahav 14th September 2006

Hi. I'm looking for an audio related topic for a 20 page final paper that I'm required to write for an audio class. Along with...

ajsoundguy1231
replies: 3 views: 964
ajsoundguy1231 14th September 2006

Hi, im after some tips for recording live drums which ive never done before. Iv'e been using DKFH for my demo stuff but have run...

ta77se
replies: 3 views: 1,236
ta77se 14th September 2006

does anyone using the SPL Vitalizer ? hows the diffrence comes in sound ? theres 2 models that ive checked at SPL site, Tube...

cosmos
replies: 0 views: 1,402
cosmos 14th September 2006

hi all, i am flying out to see my grand father tomorrow. i plan on interviewing him on stories that will be great to have...

electric
replies: 5 views: 1,559
Brent Hahn 14th September 2006

My Mic locker is a bit lacking, and I plan to record a lot more instruments when my new studio is finished. So far the Mics I...

TEMAS
replies: 27 views: 1,660
transfiguration 14th September 2006

HI, I'm looking to upgrade due to the fact that my event asp6's whent to crap in less than a year and a half. Don't get me wrong...

conguero
replies: 12 views: 6,231
musicjon 14th September 2006

Anyone dig this combo? We rented the bass & the bass player on this session bought the pedal... V cool, one of the only...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 15,045
jenkel16 14th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search