The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

James, just curious on when your show will air? More info please.. thanks, Jim

heyman
replies: 2 views: 1,024
pan60 18th September 2006

I'm really curious as to how everyone approaches recording bands. Do you guys initially record bands together or start with the...

dangeorge6
replies: 17 views: 6,624
djui5 18th September 2006

please read lyrics/story for what I did and why sucks a little more than it should. In the mix I used sends for reverb the...

fuzzface777
replies: 6 views: 1,911
djui5 18th September 2006

i have a digi 002 and pro tools 7 LE. im getting good pres and a good DA converter soon so...at this point im kinda seeing my...

gm5k
replies: 5 views: 803
Rafthebeatmaker 18th September 2006

My version of ProTools LE is extremely old. It's the original version 5.1. On the disc it says it's compatible with Windows 98...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 0 views: 770
Geddyleewannabe 18th September 2006

Hello Slutgang, I'm currently running the serious hobby of playing/engineering/juggling in my one man studio. So far everything...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 801
soupking 18th September 2006

just sold my Wharfedale 8.2's, had them for about a year, wasnt so keen on them but for the price they were the best i could get...

WRCA
replies: 18 views: 1,437
Lifer 18th September 2006

Hello everybody. dont know if anyone has mentioned this before, but i just came across...

Tripper
replies: 0 views: 600
Tripper 18th September 2006

Does anyone know what serial number the revised CS's start at? Cheers

Broken
replies: 3 views: 613
warhead 18th September 2006

OK Below is what inspired this thread. I want to hear about any totally over blown funny things you have heard on...

Jules
replies: 15 views: 1,318
MikeK 18th September 2006

I am Trying to Setup a studio and I really need your help. I have tryed starting threads asking questions on this particular...

daoriginalqupes
replies: 0 views: 975
daoriginalqupes 18th September 2006

Hey! Im thinking of buying a nice stereocompressor for my studio. Its a homerecording studio and i use a Powermac G4 Dual...

Rafthebeatmaker
replies: 6 views: 810
Rafthebeatmaker 18th September 2006

How come disressors are, with a set input and att/rel, compressing more in 1:1 than in say 2:1 or 3:1?

Local 47
replies: 10 views: 1,160
Tim L 18th September 2006

Someone over on the DUC mentioned..... " Is TL Space supported any longer? I know Digidesign took over when TL labs went...

mixerguy
replies: 3 views: 686
aussie_techie 18th September 2006

HI! Please help me! I´am doing new investment for my studio but don´t know which is most important, new...

Vertigo2006
replies: 3 views: 1,488
uncle duncan 18th September 2006

hello all, I need your advice.Which microphone would be a good pair to my Joemeek VC3. I plan to use it mostly on...

DJ Z
replies: 2 views: 682
DJ Z 18th September 2006

Slutz, Well I figured the last part of the chain to go into ProTools would be the preamp, but then I hear a couple of users...

John J.
replies: 3 views: 758
BCains 18th September 2006

This kinda just donged on me. Analog tape ain't transparent so why the freak am I seeking the latest "transparent"...

corn55
replies: 26 views: 2,322
TonyBelmont 18th September 2006

1) is TL Space Native (RTAS) more CPU efficient than Altiverb 5 RTAS? How much more efficient? (or worse) 2) When I quickly...

mixerguy
replies: 7 views: 2,045
mixerguy 18th September 2006

When miking two guitar amps placed side by side, with one mic on each amp, do you adjust for phase alignment btw the two sources?...

caseyLA
replies: 14 views: 4,040
Rednose 18th September 2006

I am looking for a cable for a tube mic (oktava mkl-2500) one end is 6 pin (female-connects to mic) and the other end is 7 pin...

Detuned6
replies: 2 views: 1,722
Detuned6 18th September 2006

So I was checking out the Air Studios site and they talk about that Air recall patchbay... Does anyone know what that is in...

RooF
replies: 0 views: 888
RooF 18th September 2006

Heya. I've got an ADR F760X-RS Compex Limiter sitting here which i'd love to have tuned up and back in good nick, and possibly...

Nut
replies: 2 views: 322
jonboyrock 17th September 2006

What do you guys consider "modern sounding" today ? I get this from clients all the time, I'm a producer/songwriter...

gainreduction
replies: 4 views: 934
Sqye 17th September 2006

Drummers can be very hard to please sometimes in the click department. jkthtyrt I hate getting halfway through what may have...

demel
replies: 2 views: 614
Makinithappen 17th September 2006

Hey guys I just got some last minute time to go to the convention, and sadly my wife won't be able to come this time. So If...

adrianex
replies: 0 views: 929
adrianex 17th September 2006

I am presently upgrading my studio (home set up for recording my own acoustic/groove/melodic album) and have a couple of options...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 814
sloanfiske 17th September 2006

i think i have heard some people say that the whirlwind snakes were no good and I have heard others say they are great. has...

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 1,838
Jeff16years 17th September 2006

Hey, anyone know where I can rent or borrow a UM-900 somewhere in western Canada? I'm in Calgary. I have to put one of these next...

Matthew Murray
replies: 1 views: 1,140
kats 17th September 2006

hey there, i have got a little problem over here....... i recieved a package from america (an art pro vla) two days...

Alexi
replies: 10 views: 1,411
Alexi 17th September 2006

hey guys i recently ordered a powerrack from OSA and i also ordered an OSA MP1-L3 and a Buzz Audio Elixer to go with it. this...

gm5k
replies: 22 views: 1,491
George Necola 17th September 2006

hello, just like to know is the shure sm7a is the sm7, or there are the sm7 and sm7a ? thanks a lot

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 1 views: 1,540
jackinthebox 17th September 2006

I was wondering if I can use a software compression at the recording stage of tracking a vocal. I would either use my sonalksis...

Methlab
replies: 5 views: 873
lofi 17th September 2006

The music is R&B, I only want to record vocals and mix. Programming will be done on my Mpc and then to whichever software. I...

daoriginalqupes
replies: 4 views: 1,364
julieslick 17th September 2006

I have moved this threat from its original place because I got only one answer!Maby I will be more lucky here "Hi...

erwinor
replies: 9 views: 1,563
erwinor 17th September 2006

While working on a mix that is fairly close to being done, I imported the original track into the PT session to match mixes. ...

Big 3rd
replies: 0 views: 733
Big 3rd 17th September 2006

hello slutzers, i love the vocal production of incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder. any one knows whats the vocals chain ?...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 8 views: 1,741
Gabriel Sousa 17th September 2006

I found a guy here in FL with an incredible collection of vintage guitars. He has over 130 guitars in his collection and wants to...

dreamsongs
replies: 10 views: 1,773
dreamsongs 17th September 2006

I usually order them, but need to pick one up for tomorrow. Neither Fry's nor Best Buy have the greatest selection. Any...

picksail
replies: 28 views: 1,506
Kenny Gioia 17th September 2006

what are the opinions on the ability of a digital system (preamp directly into converters), if great plugins are used with great...

thedigitalgod
replies: 10 views: 1,291
Kenny Gioia 16th September 2006

As a lot of you know from my posts, I have been archiving years and years of material that I have recorded, played, produced,...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 1,966
dbbubba 16th September 2006

Here are a couple of silly "first time at an AES" questions for the veterans. First of all, I know that there are a...

mdsmith64
replies: 10 views: 1,036
mdsmith64 16th September 2006

argg.... Ive got a motu 828mkII an Focusrite OCtopre w/Digital card, and now an API A2D. Ive always had trouble clocking...

Mixocalypse
replies: 19 views: 1,411
max cooper 16th September 2006

I always thought the area where biggest improvement that good clocks bring is A/D conversions. But I just layed in an Ivory piano...

Sergievsky
replies: 3 views: 1,123
tINY 16th September 2006

I am looking for the classic Neve 10 series preamp/eq sound without getting ripped off. I have left the AMS 1073 module...

Jacklynn
replies: 6 views: 1,384
RoundBadge 16th September 2006

Hi all, missed UPS again so it's time to get a doorbell strobe in the studio..... There used to be one a Radio Shack but they...

sysexguy
replies: 4 views: 1,101
joeq 16th September 2006

i would buy a pair of filtek mk3C equalizer...... what is the good price for buy this???? i have an offer about 400 euros...

maxd
replies: 1 views: 831
fivepoundmusic 16th September 2006

I have been trying to figure this out for some time and still do not have a definitive answer so i am looking for more insight. ...

quincyg
replies: 10 views: 6,250
quincyg 16th September 2006

Hello Slutzzzz ok, so i need some convertors for my setup but this whole thing gets me confused ...hjghfgg . im mainly...

cosmos
replies: 8 views: 1,073
cosmos 16th September 2006
replies: - views: -
dickiefunk 16th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search