The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm presently building my home studio so I can record an album for independent release. For the last few years I've been using...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 633
NesNeedsGear 22nd September 2006

I walked into the studio this morning and found a dead GENX6. It's a US model which I'm using with a voltage converter, so I...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 531
rjay 22nd September 2006

If so... Hooray,hittt They sound damn sweet to me, or at lease interesting. Very a-typical tones, considering how we...

Blast9
replies: 24 views: 4,465
Blast9 22nd September 2006

I've got my Apogee PSX 100SE connected to my 192 interface using two optical SPDIF cables. Usually I'll go into my I/O setup in...

ixnys
replies: 2 views: 743
mixerguy 22nd September 2006

Trying to decide on a monitor controller. The budget is really tight, but it seems that there simply isn't any good stuff under...

ToneRanger
replies: 2 views: 1,025
bensommerfeld 22nd September 2006

I have to record a band using a flaschophon. I never heard of that. Does anybody have any experiences with this instrument? How...

mastermixx
replies: 2 views: 3,493
P.Box 22nd September 2006

Hello all, still thinking about the monitor upgrade, and would need some advice/opinions here. I've been offered KRK V6:s (the...

ToneRanger
replies: 0 views: 1,313
ToneRanger 22nd September 2006

How Long Do You Run Your Mic./Line/Instrument Cables? Me, my mic cables are all Mogami, & never run more than...

replies: 12 views: 7,079
Roland 22nd September 2006

Im in a pinch and need this answered real quick.. hopefully someone knows All websites/documents on this card says it will give...

statikcat
replies: 0 views: 649
statikcat 22nd September 2006

Can anyone fix me up with some good places to get a price on a HD system in Australia?, all the places i have looked at seem...

Blood_duster
replies: 14 views: 1,242
goatsound 22nd September 2006

hey, I make electronic music and wanna beef up my vsti's. I want to send them to my Portico or my Speck preamps. I am using an...

wagz
replies: 12 views: 982
3rdeyeKnight 22nd September 2006

I'm posting this to let everyone know I'm OK. I haven't been posting much this year because of some personally issues (nasty...

James Lugo
replies: 46 views: 2,697
Larrysings 22nd September 2006

I've been thinking and reading this forum for months and I still can't make up my mind on this. In short, I'm moving to San...

DreamSound
replies: 2 views: 648
DreamSound 22nd September 2006

Im making the plunge from Logic to PT. I've got an m box (yay) but trying to figure out certain things that I fly at in Logic is...

Umlaaat
replies: 9 views: 1,830
PRobb 22nd September 2006

Anyone using more than 4 channels for drums?

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 784
Klauth 22nd September 2006

Stop it! Jeez...you're confusing me! ONE console avatar, please! (EDIT: Oh, and my apologies for the improper apostrophization...

thejook
replies: 70 views: 4,600
RoundBadge 21st September 2006

I´m making grime RnB jazzy stuff, and have small setup..what next mic to buy to be more versatile with API 512 c, Neve 1073...

carloff
replies: 1 views: 664
gm5k 21st September 2006

I don't have a stereo compressor yet. Can ya'll summarize what it can do for the 2-bus? Are there several benefits that they can...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 35 views: 2,736
picksail 21st September 2006

Hi All, Anybody use expanders on drum kit - mixing. Any advise? Thanks Junior

Spook
replies: 2 views: 3,658
The Alamo 21st September 2006

Looking to get a contact mic for experimental purposes. Anyone ever have some good experiences with them? First off, i cant seem...

jjochems78
replies: 9 views: 1,316
valleysound 21st September 2006

HEY ALL! I'm new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I have an RE-201 that is a bit...figgity. ...

thevanishnigh
replies: 0 views: 1,596
thevanishnigh 21st September 2006

just from curosity, do you use De-esser in your mixes ? i heard alot of opinions from some people that this is not a must have in...

cosmos
replies: 6 views: 3,878
dbbubba 21st September 2006

Anyone ever considered using this when letting rough mixes out the door that still owe you money? I think its a cool idea. ...

tubedude
replies: 3 views: 819
tubedude 21st September 2006

anyone else give these a whirl?: http://http://www.rogernicholsdigital.com/ i'm digging the "dynamizer"

ajcamlet
replies: 2 views: 734
ajcamlet 21st September 2006

Okay, time to upgrade our studios monitors from ES nEar 05's (don't laugh, and yes I'm ashamed).. The budget is about 800-1000...

ToneRanger
replies: 13 views: 17,848
ToneRanger 21st September 2006

I'm looking for a second pair of nearfeilds for A/B-ing...to get a different perspective than what I've been listening to for so...

dhelpling
replies: 12 views: 1,853
dhelpling 21st September 2006

hey everyone. so, I have to remix a song and take out the vocals, but I don't get the tapes in the mail for a few days and the...

jrt
replies: 5 views: 938
Ethan Winer 21st September 2006

I gather that there is some SSL stuff that has transformers, but I'd be interested to know more about which models included them....

Steamy Williams
replies: 13 views: 3,473
Steamy Williams 21st September 2006

Hi, Can anyone help me? I'm looking to buy a Dynacord DRP20 but before I go looking I'd like an approx current price. Thanks,...

montanasan
replies: 1 views: 1,359
chandlersonic 21st September 2006

Lovely accident last night... We were recording live, and the singer was next to the percussions. I set her up with an SM7 to...

simonv
replies: 2 views: 2,030
jbuntz 21st September 2006

Hi I'm using a shure ksm 141 on my hi hat about 4 inches above the hat pointing straight down between the center and the...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 1,593
jbuntz 21st September 2006

OK - Currently, I'm running Cakewalk Sonar 4 on a 4 year old PC. I use a Motu 896HD for my AD converters. I also use a 4...

stevetothink
replies: 12 views: 1,084
skindogdms 21st September 2006

1st question, can more people chime in Pro's/Con's of the API DSM.. Does it stack up to a real API console (minus the eq's of...

heyman
replies: 1 views: 1,006
heyman 21st September 2006

i have 2 v72 modules. need to have them gone through and brought up to top condition. who is the best for the job? also what's...

Rea
replies: 1 views: 686
heyman 21st September 2006

I have been scrolling through Gearslutz for a while now and this is my first post. I did a bunch of null testing of converters...

Rickard
replies: 0 views: 1,284
Rickard 21st September 2006

Hi All, In the course of researching my options for a ribbon mic to record distorted electric guitars, I stumbled on quite a...

mdsmith64
replies: 13 views: 2,396
mdsmith64 21st September 2006

Wich genelec subwoofer is suited best for Genel 8040´s?

Rafthebeatmaker
replies: 0 views: 802
Rafthebeatmaker 21st September 2006

Just wondering what you do: We have a 5 track EP and we want to give ourselvrs the best chance of actually making a few bux in...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 941
Way Of The Heart 21st September 2006

Has anyone used or heard the blue robbie mic pre? what are yopur thoughts and opinions on this product? I am interested in buying...

daoriginalqupes
replies: 1 views: 957
Schmacko 21st September 2006

I am clearly missing something here. So maybe you guys can explain this for me. Everybody wants to have the least possible...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 733
lawrence_o 21st September 2006

never mind

max cooper
replies: 4 views: 2,213
Blast9 21st September 2006

Hello everyone, this is my first post on these forums, sorry its asking for help instead of helping someone else. To the...

Aka Nameless
replies: 8 views: 1,800
Han 21st September 2006

I was looking around the studio I work in and found these units. Apparently they were made during the mid 80's by dynacord....

chandlersonic
replies: 0 views: 875
chandlersonic 21st September 2006

I'm thinking of getting one of these because I've heard good things about them and can get a great deal on one. I've noticed they...

Rocket boy
replies: 1 views: 1,032
h2000 21st September 2006

Anyone know if a Sata card will work with the Digidesign 7 slot chassis (PCI)? Thanks!

Dean Landon
replies: 0 views: 625
Dean Landon 21st September 2006

Hello everyone. I was just checking out the page Brian Eno has on MySpace. There is no music uploaded. Not a single mp3. Just...

rodhmos
replies: 20 views: 1,577
quincyg 21st September 2006

Hello, Does anybody heard about an external boxes/adapters that add an insert socket to the channel? I would like to buy a small...

marcin
replies: 2 views: 634
squeegybug 21st September 2006

Can it be done? Or would it just cause overly-distracting phasing between the tracks? I got a mix here that has a cello...

AlexLakis
replies: 1 views: 912
username 21st September 2006

Hello fellow slutz, I wondered if anyone would care to help me put together a list of equipment to record a rock band. I have...

Nick96
replies: 1 views: 800
djui5 21st September 2006

OK On UBIK's recommendation, I threw my g5 dual 2.7 in the closet instead of buying an iso box. So far so good, with some...

SK1
replies: 3 views: 898
MattiMattMatt 21st September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search