The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can't seem to find a whole lot of info on these mics (which I belive are the same guts in different housings) here on GS. A...

pmdundee
replies: 11 views: 6,566
max cooper 29th September 2006

when buying gear what do you look at to help with your choices? advertising? forums? sound quality? build quality? dealer...

pan60
replies: 4 views: 664
Jim vanBergen 29th September 2006

Mac computers only! OK I am down with 1) recording it 2) editing it & adding a photo or two (garage band) But then...

Jules
replies: 9 views: 864
Jules 29th September 2006

hjghfgg Hi, I have M audio BX8a's I bought bout 9 months ago for mixing. Recently been upgrading gear-like Pearlmans/neve...

asagaai
replies: 15 views: 1,101
unsilpauly 29th September 2006

A friend of mine that I play music with brought this amp over with them earlier this week. He had just picked it up and is...

centurymantra
replies: 1 views: 2,777
Blast9 29th September 2006

i know what FWIW, IMHO, IME, IOW, etc all mean. what the hell is YMMV? ... i can't believe i haven't figured it out yet ......

jdjustice
replies: 15 views: 1,869
pan60 29th September 2006

I'm about to get me one a dem der Germ. Tonecontrols and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to mic up a guitar cab...

Poopants
replies: 16 views: 1,629
dirren 29th September 2006

Im in need of a sidecar mixer for recording. In a perfect world i would go for a studer 196 or a neve 8014 but the check book...

Stonepark
replies: 2 views: 1,336
PhilE 29th September 2006

hi,first post here i just bought a mix core card,it looks like the mix farm card,i try to fing some info on the web,but i got...

kidRow
replies: 10 views: 1,052
PhilE 29th September 2006

Hey all, Has anyone received a Tonelux rig lately. I've heard they're starting to ship again. If you got one, what modules did...

Sizzleboy
replies: 3 views: 1,153
seaneldon 29th September 2006

I've searched for an answer to this but can't find one. Basicly, can I connect a rosetta 800 with firewire (master)and the...

fastlane
replies: 7 views: 1,857
fastlane 29th September 2006

The ATTY has two in and two out... will it work with dual mono? (Or is it strictly mono and stereo) Can't find this info on...

redrue
replies: 5 views: 1,000
redrue 29th September 2006

Hey folks. I am using a LA-610 to record my wife Alexx Daye! She is a working Professional writer and performer. We have been...

jazztone
replies: 0 views: 1,075
jazztone 29th September 2006

A mate of mine bought the shinybox 46 ( lundahl) and we tried it for 1st time last nite after some amature a/b shootouts with...

tonymite
replies: 0 views: 718
tonymite 29th September 2006

Saw one for sale. How do they sound and what are they worth? Thanks!

jebjerome
replies: 5 views: 1,866
Geoff_T 29th September 2006

Hi what cables would i need to connect Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A's to a Mackie 16-8. I understand the BM6A needs a blanced xlr...

WRCA
replies: 1 views: 644
max cooper 29th September 2006

Okay, so I've been researching this for a while now and seriously been looking at what to get for about 4 months. I record a lot...

Rocket boy
replies: 28 views: 2,030
Ol' Betsey 29th September 2006

I’m curious about this recently released audio interface by TC Electronic. Can somebody tell me if it can be used with another...

Carnivale
replies: 5 views: 3,885
Mike Martin 29th September 2006

I'm not sure where to post this but it is related to Gear :). I'll be moving to Southern California on September 30th, and I was...

DreamSound
replies: 7 views: 1,187
initialsBB 29th September 2006

Damnzz...finally after years i'm deciding to use my return and send on my SSL G383 stereo EQ. But how..should i connect...

chumusic
replies: 0 views: 1,469
chumusic 28th September 2006

First let me tell you my current set-up...I am running all synths/mics/turntable etc. into a Mackie 1202, then out through the...

Jonny5
replies: 5 views: 783
No4PCs 28th September 2006

Some of the best stuff always happens in those 20 minute breaks when tape isn't rolling and it has nothing to do with the actual...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 33 views: 4,248
Jay Kahrs 28th September 2006

Have anyone tracked High Gain gtrs on a ADL 600? How does the pre-amp goes compared to other dual pre in its price range...

theblackmoon
replies: 1 views: 735
theblackmoon 28th September 2006

I've been asked to add a harmonica track to a folk/country project i'm recording in my humble hobby studio tomorrow night....

jchas
replies: 12 views: 2,055
Dan 28th September 2006

I've read people putting them 3 feet away and 12 feet away. I dont want a slap back exactly, I just want a fuller drum sound...

tubedude
replies: 7 views: 1,445
warhead 28th September 2006

i've got an Allen and Heath GL 3 24x4 that i quite like...but it needs a little work could really use a cleaning...a few...

orksnork
replies: 1 views: 640
orksnork 28th September 2006

shiee my 175 is broke tubes are ok, but it doesn't function correctly. my tech's not sure what to do. Anyone experienced in...

BARNACLE BOB
replies: 1 views: 957
davenutz 28th September 2006

For a decade now I've been playing with tone and vibe and colour and transparency and warmth and thick and thin and harsh and...

Matthew Murray
replies: 7 views: 1,121
max cooper 28th September 2006

After some searching on converters I have come to the conclusion that mytek ad- 192 stereo is for me and the job I want to...

bigo
replies: 4 views: 679
T.RayBullard 28th September 2006

Hi. I am new here, and I have a dilemma. I have a 4 OSC Doepfer modular and some digital synths, but no neither really fills...

Mr_krz
replies: 0 views: 485
Mr_krz 28th September 2006

There is so much talk about vintage this and vintage that. What new gear is going to be "the thing to have" in...

demel
replies: 40 views: 3,088
seaneldon 28th September 2006

Anyone using this system? I'll be using is primarily for music production and some post audio. Will be used with an RME...

kace
replies: 4 views: 1,898
Sizzleboy 28th September 2006

Time to upgrade converters. I'm looking at the Apogee Rosetta 200-$1750. There are all kinds of one and two year old Rosetta,...

boboji
replies: 3 views: 907
severe 28th September 2006

what do you guys use to clean up faders that give you a little scratch while moving them ??

orksnork
replies: 7 views: 7,960
rufus13 28th September 2006

Hi everybody. I'm new to the forum, but I did search before I posted this thread, however all the references to sonic maximizers...

Wakeness
replies: 0 views: 575
Wakeness 28th September 2006

What program (on a mac) do i use to make a drawing of my live room i have to make a rough drawing with dimentions of my live...

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 1,282
no ssl yet 28th September 2006

sorry i am posting this in two forums but i can't get over how AWESOME this plugin is.... see the thread below if you are...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 707
jdjustice 28th September 2006

I just purchased the UAD-1 Precision Limiter and have to say I love it. Im not sure yet if its better than the L2 but its...

Jorg
replies: 14 views: 2,003
Jorg 28th September 2006

hey guys! this is my cherry popping first gearslut post! just looking for some advice as i am in a whirlwind of way 2 many...

ORGANIK
replies: 1 views: 612
Andi Rauscher 28th September 2006

I just had one show up used, and the manual doesnt tell which switch is which (lol) and I dont have a preamp here to check it out...

tubedude
replies: 2 views: 1,806
tubedude 28th September 2006

Has anyone used the new M Box2 with the new MacBook 1.83ghz with the intell chip? Does it run well? I had an M Box with my old...

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 576
Ol' Betsey 28th September 2006

So I recorded my bass at home through a Sansamp Di into my TG-2 and then into my Motu 24io. I later found out that if I want to...

JB872
replies: 4 views: 1,033
DeadPoet 28th September 2006

I recently purchased a DIY 500 series pre-amp kit from these guys.... http://www.eisenaudio.com/diy500/ I decided to use a...

s.d.finley
replies: 13 views: 5,713
bobx 28th September 2006

All, My brother wants to start exploring his musical side... he wants to write and produce techno and trance...along the lines...

s0nguy
replies: 45 views: 6,048
3rdeyeKnight 28th September 2006

I just saw this and being a big fan of the movie Slingblade, I thought it was a well done music/sound take off on it! I wasn't...

ImJohn
replies: 0 views: 1,187
ImJohn 28th September 2006

I love you guy's freshflowe kfhkh boing cooge heh

Toad
replies: 14 views: 1,522
TonyBelmont 28th September 2006

I'm tempted but I'm thinking it's too fragile a mic? The alternative seems to be a Beyer M160 because I'm really just not in...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 1,643
everybody's x 28th September 2006

stay away gear (crap) list...tutt Anything , mics, pre's, effect, etc... it can be yours, can be not...anything that you...

zul_nalury
replies: 43 views: 5,202
zul_nalury 28th September 2006

hjghfgg Hi, I have M audio BX8a's I bought bout 9 months ago for mixing. Recently been upgrading gear-like Pearlmans/neve...

asagaai
replies: 1 views: 618
Monkey Mouse 28th September 2006

This is a brand new, in the box, Audio Technica AT4040 studio condenser microphone. I picked this mic up for a special project...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 1,644
AlexLakis 27th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search