The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi, last night i recorded guitar amps with my AEA R92 and discoverd some high frequency clicks on the tracks. they are roud...

arjan
replies: 4 views: 581
arjan 27th September 2006

Hi there all, I know lots of you guys are getting ready to hit the AES pretty soon but... I'll be on my way to Chicago tommorow...

Natural Mystic
replies: 6 views: 773
ALL*MYTEE 27th September 2006

Can anyone suggest a good mono active speaker for checking my mixes in mono. I currently unplug one of my nearfields for 'true'...

TornadoTed
replies: 20 views: 3,177
andychamp 27th September 2006

Haha, that title should get some people riled up. Anyway, just a quick question really, for those with more gear experience...

Matt Smith
replies: 10 views: 1,709
Gregg Sartiano 27th September 2006

Hi, I'm new here- I have a home studio (for my own stuff) and I'm trying to complete two nice tracking channels from A-Z. I love...

Gatogreensleeve
replies: 6 views: 1,758
[email protected] 27th September 2006

im in the uk i have a gt 66 and gt 67 but only one working psu, are there any generic valve mic replacement psu's available? ...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 1,507
John Suitcase 27th September 2006
replies: - views: -
HiRaX 27th September 2006

My U87 has become very noisy and I think it needs a serivce. Anyone know of anywhere in the UK? Cheers

parloursound
replies: 2 views: 818
jomo1234 27th September 2006

hi everybody, im using a Roland VM7200 digital mixer conected to my computer to 3 roland RPC-1 audiocards 24 input and 24...

werners
replies: 0 views: 1,919
werners 27th September 2006

I've got around 5 to 8 hundred bucks to spend, and want to find something that will work well with an A.P.I 312 that I hope to be...

Reag1502
replies: 1 views: 975
edvdr76 27th September 2006

Hi! This is my first post here, though I´ve been lurking here for years now. I´ve found great info here. Thanks for that! So...

pietro10
replies: 3 views: 879
tamasdragon 27th September 2006

hey slutz, recently while considering what mic pres to get for my DAW, and right when i decided on a couple of API 3124's, i...

jimbo_baby84
replies: 12 views: 2,667
Jim Williams 27th September 2006

hey guys i just won a sebatron VCEQ2000 on ebay, its valve, stereo compressor and "6" band eq... well 4 band plus...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 1,025
sheltersoton 27th September 2006

Am I stupid to buy an original Lexicon PrimeTime (not a PT II) for about $125.00 TTL? It is kinda' worn looking, but it can be...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 762
dbbubba 27th September 2006

this is my bedroom? dont know to do... can you suggest me something i can to do to improve my listening...

JSilver
replies: 7 views: 1,724
Glenn Kuras 27th September 2006

Is there such a thing as a budget surround amp without resorting to consumer products? I seem to remember something in the HHB...

idris
replies: 0 views: 534
idris 27th September 2006

The verb on Ryan Adams album "29". The song is Voices -- the last track. AWESOME sound.

indie
replies: 0 views: 744
indie 27th September 2006

Just came back from Circue Du Soleil's Beatles show. Of course it was fantastic and great, but what really knocked me out was the...

GCL
replies: 5 views: 801
GCL 27th September 2006

Hi, Is a cd burnt in I-Tunes going to be okay to send for duplication?

tubesandteles
replies: 3 views: 2,109
Coyoteous 27th September 2006

I'm mixing a song at the moment and I need some ideas on the mix, especially what to do with the drums. I want them to sound...

The Mime
replies: 2 views: 642
ImJohn 27th September 2006

Neko Case albums, especially the last two..."Blacklisted" and "Fox Confessor brings the flood" sound...

Alex Wyler
replies: 19 views: 4,377
Drumsound 27th September 2006

A while back I owned a VoiceMaster Pro. I sold it because I am not into the channel strip thing. But there was an effect on it...

dr bockman
replies: 0 views: 1,267
dr bockman 27th September 2006

Hello, I read everything here concerning the studio electronics C2, did you guys have more feedback about this compressor ? is...

Lefrançais
replies: 1 views: 1,203
rids 27th September 2006

I'm looking for something to staisfy my need to have the sound i've been able to get with a summit TPA 200B I'm not talking...

soundmonster
replies: 0 views: 942
soundmonster 27th September 2006

I need neve parts and musgrave is the only guy i can think of who would have them. The number from the site dosn't seem to work...

bluesbaz
replies: 0 views: 577
bluesbaz 27th September 2006

Hi, i recently bought a sound hole pickup for my acoustic steel string guitar. It's a Bill Lawrence, it should be of pretty...

willythekid
replies: 5 views: 972
willythekid 27th September 2006

hello, i have a manley gold mic, and the avalon vt 737sp. any one owns a manley gold mic, that can advice me a mic pre...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 21 views: 2,375
Gabriel Sousa 27th September 2006

I am thinking of running various guitar amps out from my control room to a cabinet in a recording booth. This would require a...

cpdrivere
replies: 9 views: 5,733
nathanvacha 26th September 2006

mainly working on electronic music, leading towords recording Rock, full bands, getting my studio up and running, and i must...

cosmos
replies: 78 views: 5,422
RadioBox 26th September 2006

I'm thinking about buying it. I've heard it has a wonderful sound, is it true ? can I use it as a Mixer only, without using the...

Mr_Green
replies: 0 views: 1,229
Mr_Green 26th September 2006

I got a friend who is sadly closing his studio here and is selling everything... he"s got a NEOTEK elan console that he is...

babyboy
replies: 14 views: 4,739
dementedchord 26th September 2006

hi, I've just bought this fantastic machine, but I can't install it right. It's like the tascam doesn't speak with Cubase. I...

Sarsgaard
replies: 4 views: 1,493
babyboy 26th September 2006

This should probably go in the hip-hop forum, but I figure one could use this effect for any genre. heppy Check out the...

empty_bottle
replies: 11 views: 1,456
whosyourdaddy00 26th September 2006

Just found these randomly surfing for speaker stand designs... http://www.soundanchors.com/page17.html Enjoy! howdy

J.S.Vega III
replies: 11 views: 1,580
GearHunter 26th September 2006

My friend in Maryland is/was going to transfer some 1/4" tapes to CD for me using his TRASHCAN (TASCAM) 3340. The tapes are...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 1,560
dbbubba 26th September 2006

Hi! I just buy a pair of JBL 4311. I love them right now,but i was wondering what's the REAL way to position them? wworried...

StudioFvictor
replies: 2 views: 2,105
StudioFvictor 26th September 2006

I just recorded a band at a friend's studio, using Nuendo. I don't have Nuendo at my home studio, so I just want to export all...

bewarethanatos
replies: 6 views: 3,041
pkautzsch 26th September 2006

Hi there ! Ive got to record a guitar part for a track... the sound of the guitar is surfy / cramps style. At this point in my...

kikumoto
replies: 20 views: 1,499
kikumoto 26th September 2006

I am checking these out.... My speakers are large and floormounted & these are mainly for desktop & meter bridge...

Jules
replies: 31 views: 7,478
siegfried 26th September 2006

All, I realize this has been asked a million times in a million different ways. I am recording my first full album...

Puff-E-Mike-T
replies: 4 views: 723
allstar 26th September 2006

I usually post over at Tape Op, but I lurk around here as well :) So I figure I'd post here. In effort to learn my gear...

MaJo1
replies: 6 views: 1,070
Jim Williams 26th September 2006

Just wondering how they compare to the shure models... for me the are 1/4 of the cost of the shure! Thanks

JohnnyTonk
replies: 1 views: 661
C/G 26th September 2006

I have spent the past few weeks looking at every affordable good quality da/ad converter. I after much reading of reviews and...

macmanmatty
replies: 12 views: 1,581
fishman 26th September 2006

Look nice.. very very heavy stands anyone actually using these? http://www.euromet.com/catalog/images/633.jpg

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 0 views: 851
r0ck1r0ck2 26th September 2006

Yeha I know Devo used drum machines later but the earlier stuff was all acoustic drums. What overhead method should I choose for...

Nu-tra
replies: 20 views: 2,521
r0ck1r0ck2 26th September 2006

It's hard to believe that the DECEMBER issue of Guitar World is here! Just seemed like Labor Day two weeks ago. So there's a...

PlasticMoonRain
replies: 26 views: 4,860
max cooper 26th September 2006

I'd like to add a good outboard reverb to my rig but my budget is limited to $700. Up until now, I've been using SIR with some...

love_tempo
replies: 20 views: 1,937
octatonic 26th September 2006

Come Back Chris Cornell..We miss the darknes and weirdness! Just listening to the surreal, slightly obscure lyrics on Euphoria...

Blast9
replies: 27 views: 3,353
DeeDrive 26th September 2006

Hey Gang! As always, we have a stack of AES V.I.P. Guest passes available. So if you need a couple (or more), EMail us at...

GearHunter
replies: 6 views: 949
thejook 26th September 2006

My band just finished our album and we've used a bunch of sampled sounds we need to bring with us on the road. I'm just having a...

Kim Crimson
replies: 5 views: 3,676
cedarstudios 26th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search