The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's been a while i'm into recording drums, and one thing i find particularely difficult is to get the right hats sound, even...

SLy_drums
replies: 21 views: 15,519
Flymax 2nd October 2006

Just wondering if the H949 TDM plug-in is capable of doing the the classic Eventide Micropitch effect (preset 231 on the...

Dopamine
replies: 5 views: 1,443
danasti 2nd October 2006

What brands of room treatments should I buy AND how do I learn how to treat the room???

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 2,078
bpape 2nd October 2006

What converters with 8 or more channels exist that have optical ins and outs? Thanks!

jebjerome
replies: 5 views: 1,303
mixerguy 2nd October 2006

Here a basic question: If you're sending a vocal, through an aux bus to a verb or delay, do you usually set the send level at...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 1 views: 2,018
gwailoh 2nd October 2006

Hello all I have questions about how I should connect these peices of gear together for the best path to track to protools...

Jump
replies: 3 views: 1,249
Jump 2nd October 2006

Hi guys, I emailed JLM last so I could start some dialogue in relation to purchasing some equipment off them. I havent got a...

pkmag2
replies: 1 views: 269
JLM Audio 2nd October 2006

Hey guys, first post on this forum, how exciting! I want to try recording a record using reamping. I've looked around and...

West0n
replies: 2 views: 883
tubedude 2nd October 2006

Hey, does anyone have any inside info on when this SSL Duende is going to hit pc? Im running out of patience ! i want to...

lwr
replies: 1 views: 782
warhead 1st October 2006

This is really reaching but anyone know or care to fathom a guess as to what board was used to record Fela Kuti circa 1972...

Gorney
replies: 0 views: 646
Gorney 1st October 2006

Hi guys, I've added some new things to my setup and replaced some things :) but there are some "I got all this new...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 0 views: 778
Mitch Lowen 1st October 2006

Hey it is common knowledge that some people associate their cars as the extension of their penis but in the audio world , I think...

lnd
replies: 38 views: 9,797
stagefright13 1st October 2006

hi I have a question about connecting some outboard equipment to my patch bay I have several neutrik nys-spp-l balanced trs...

musicmixer04
replies: 9 views: 1,680
musicmixer04 1st October 2006

Greetings, everyone! I'm looking into getting a 1/2" tape machine in the near future. In the past I've mixed down to an...

lynn ness
replies: 0 views: 960
lynn ness 1st October 2006

(i'm pretty sure there have been thousands of similar threads.. i'm sorry for that..) hello, i'm searching for a firewire...

ghosthorse
replies: 0 views: 991
ghosthorse 1st October 2006

Hi Guys, This is my first time posting here after wandering into this site a few days ago, I like it a lot and have found the...

Allesmachine
replies: 12 views: 1,322
Allesmachine 1st October 2006

I'm doing a track for a TV commercial which needs a real accordion. Should be nice and easy; the song is already composed and its...

TEMAS
replies: 9 views: 3,266
jajjguy 1st October 2006

hi i've been searching for a good infrared headphones system and although there are enouf for sale most are for hifi use wich...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 1 views: 1,154
Capstan Cappy 1st October 2006

Hi there, (sorry i created 2 threads and can't delete one...) I own a lexicon 224 v 4.4. I really like it ! but i had a few...

fred83
replies: 0 views: 636
fred83 1st October 2006

Anyone try the ATM250DE? Any impressions? I tried searching for this topic and got nothing. Peace

Psyko/Acoustics
replies: 1 views: 1,508
bleen 1st October 2006

looking to buy a new preamp. I've got 2 john hardys and the 002 preamps right now... I was considering: DAV more john...

jcool
replies: 1 views: 834
TonyBelmont 1st October 2006

When should somebody compress the dynamics of sound? During tracking, or mixing, both? I know there's a lot of controversy on...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 765
NesNeedsGear 1st October 2006

I am looking for a studio in LA with an API board to do basic tracking. I have seen photos of some cool rooms tucked away in the...

ocianic
replies: 6 views: 1,758
stevep 1st October 2006

Hi all, I was thinking that it might be nice to have a bit more control over the distortion and threshold of the fatso. Is...

AndrewG
replies: 6 views: 982
chriscoleman 1st October 2006

But I just ordered 2 tickets to see Zappa playing Zappa in Atlanta in December. I know this is not gear related, but I'm excited....

macr0w
replies: 8 views: 735
max cooper 1st October 2006

i am looking for a website where they sell nice, "furniture" racks. any suggestions? i want either cherrywood or...

jdjustice
replies: 5 views: 1,206
djui5 1st October 2006

Any good boxes out there for this kind of thing? The Tonebone bass boxes any good? Whats your favorite growly rock bass pickup?...

tubedude
replies: 24 views: 2,618
Kiwiburger 1st October 2006

anyone interested in coming by Soundworks for an open house? we probably have more slutty gear than anyone in San Francisco...

tonyespinoza
replies: 1 views: 756
mdsmith64 1st October 2006

why do some compressors have a fixed ratio? is a 2:1 ratio all some people need?

loaf
replies: 11 views: 1,732
max cooper 1st October 2006

alrighty, so my local Rockwool distributor only stocks 2" / 50mm thick slabs of the stuff. so, to achieve a panel...

dubrichie
replies: 3 views: 1,130
TonyBelmont 1st October 2006

Hi, I'm looking for Neutrik D-type (or DL-type) compatible toslink optical panel feed-through mounts.... I just spent the...

DeadPoet
replies: 9 views: 3,274
Bassmankr 1st October 2006

It may have been discussed before, if so, I aplogize for the repetition. Who is mixing to MP3, ala Gnarls Barkley...

SoulSpace
replies: 6 views: 1,826
Flymax 1st October 2006

Hi all. I always compress e guitars a bit and wondering if other prefere to buss them and compress them together or each having...

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 775
Ruudman 1st October 2006

something that won't let this come crashing to the floor and causing a heart attack.. preferably in europe please..

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 7 views: 846
Han 30th September 2006

Guys I need a beginning/intermediate guitar method book recommendation. I need something I won't quickly outgrow. I know how to...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 1,130
Audible Numbers 30th September 2006

I had experimented with MS decoding a while back,with mixed results. I had an AT 4050 in Figure 8 as the "S" and a...

Sizzleboy
replies: 13 views: 1,328
Sizzleboy 30th September 2006

That is further down on the main forum page... Lots to read up on!

Jules
replies: 0 views: 671
Jules 30th September 2006

In order to make stereo stems inside the Daw to go into the analogue mixer for 2 track mixing how do you guys proceed? Do you...

RooF
replies: 2 views: 2,157
RooF 30th September 2006

I think I am coming to accept that most consumers will never have a decent surround setup installed in their homes. Either the...

Tibbon
replies: 10 views: 2,382
joelpatterson 30th September 2006

Last night i was mixing a metal band. I have the guitars bussed and running thru an eq. Well i wanted to a/b two different eq...

MREVOL
replies: 41 views: 5,319
dbbubba 30th September 2006

Has this been posted before. If not, shame on everyone cooge This kid is incredible. He'll be able to pick his band in 2020....

compo
replies: 1 views: 905
iziphonics 30th September 2006

Hi folks, anybody out there who can enlighten me how to update my Tascam DV RA 1000 to the latest version? I downloaded the...

Dr.Wu
replies: 1 views: 671
Dr.Wu 30th September 2006

I'm picking up a lunchbox in the next couple of weeks. super stoked about that. I was talking to Mark from API and he told me...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 4 views: 756
Aearth 30th September 2006

Ok... so first... i'm an ameture. second. I'm having trouble with a new (old) piece of gear. I've got a mackie 2408 8...

duckbuster_13
replies: 12 views: 924
tINY 30th September 2006

Hello all. I am having a hard time deciding between a Grace 101 or a FMR RNP. My main trusted mic is the SM7b, and I only...

papercut
replies: 18 views: 5,980
papercut 30th September 2006

In my never ending (it seems) quest for a console, I am thinking of buying a fellow GS members Trident 80 series console. He is...

NL5
replies: 0 views: 509
NL5 30th September 2006

So I'm a poor Gearslut who is the proud owner of a Behringer ADA-8000. It's time to retire that piece of gear; it's wonderful...

pmdundee
replies: 4 views: 1,052
pmdundee 30th September 2006

I've just bought one from eBay and it came without a psu so i'll have to go get one, Unfortunatley there's no marking on the rear...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 1,823
Dave Peck 30th September 2006

Hello: Anybody has anny suggestions to connect this setup? Hedd 192, Digi Sync I/O and Digi 192 I/O Avocet Running...

acorredor
replies: 3 views: 2,288
acorredor 29th September 2006

I've been working with these Event 20/20 bas's for a few years now and I really never liked how any of my mixes translate at all....

HiRaX
replies: 16 views: 1,024
HiRaX 29th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search