The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,315
Views: 2,315
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, this week when turning on my beloved Dr. 660 drum machine and a message came up saying low battery,,,the only way it...

mprooxis
replies: 0 views: 2,505
mprooxis 18th October 2006

Hello , I'v searched on the forum about the microphones used by slash on his recording of GN'R albums ( like " use...

SAGABEBA
replies: 0 views: 1,126
SAGABEBA 18th October 2006

Hey folks that use threse pres to record vocals, what is your favorite tube to put inside and why? Also what tube changes the...

jazztone
replies: 1 views: 1,030
mbrebes 18th October 2006

Any one else done this? I had one op amp blow in my 550a. I replaced them with purple audio op amps. What do you guys...

numrologst
replies: 0 views: 807
numrologst 18th October 2006

Anything in 1U rackmount form factor (for convenience). Alex

lanervoza
replies: 2 views: 843
Steamy Williams 18th October 2006

I just bought a Marshall JCM800 2204 head for the studio. It is the horizontal input model (supposely, the verticals are more...

MaJo1
replies: 3 views: 1,074
Jonboy79 18th October 2006

So I just bought an empty 2x12 open back cab and I have an old Celstion Greenback to put in it. For the other speaker I want to...

illiummusic
replies: 8 views: 1,992
frans 18th October 2006

How good/bad are they? Tried any you like? I heard Wageners S3A's and I'm too broke to want them so much. TOTALLY different...

tubedude
replies: 0 views: 657
tubedude 18th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 703
gramps 18th October 2006

Did anyone catch Jeff on the show last night? I'd never heard of him, but he was pretty heavy in the punk movement in the 70's...

Led
replies: 8 views: 352
Scott From GBG 18th October 2006

Hey everybody, My band is touring England for a couple of weeks, November 2nd-12th, and we need some gear. We need a drum kit...

David Herbert
replies: 4 views: 1,968
orange 18th October 2006

I'm going to be in LA (Burbank / Hollywood) this weekend, at a loose end. Any top tips of somewhere local to go for good live...

reid
replies: 24 views: 2,737
reid 18th October 2006

I was told I could hook my MOTU 828mkii (8 analog inputs, optical i/o, S/PIDF) to my Digi 001 (8 analog ins) via lightpipe (I...

logancircle
replies: 3 views: 756
Deleted User 18th October 2006

I know they are a snooze, but I was curious since I'm nominated for a few of them. diddlydoo Didn't get to go to the...

soundeq
replies: 19 views: 2,919
ShinyBox 18th October 2006

I have owned a Rosetta 800 for just over a year. I bought it used, and have never messed with the callibration. It sounds good...

BradD
replies: 4 views: 922
BradD 18th October 2006

ok really.......I don't care to debate analog vs digital or plugins vs outboard or rock vs disco..... I just want to find the...

stellar
replies: 4 views: 1,218
stellar 18th October 2006

damnit wrong forum... Someone please delete this

numrologst
replies: 0 views: 699
numrologst 18th October 2006

Hi, first time poster/long time reader here. Does anybody here know of a relatively inexpensive harmonizer that can do multiple...

senormysterioso
replies: 0 views: 495
senormysterioso 18th October 2006

So there are many schools of thought of course on this. You have 2 vocal tracks. The main one usually sounds "sweet"...

Methlab
replies: 17 views: 2,375
chrisj 18th October 2006

Hi, Me and my writingpartner are gonna be in New York for a period of 3 months to do some work for a couple of artists there....

mobeats
replies: 3 views: 1,190
nobtwiddler 18th October 2006

I have been reading alot of threads via search on here about the motu 896, and I have heard mostly talk on the converters, and it...

jakromm
replies: 7 views: 1,862
tINY 18th October 2006

Slutz, if anyone could help here, I'd appreciate it much!!! I urgently need a copy of TC M2000 users manual!!! PDF, whatever!!!...

perun
replies: 4 views: 1,196
cosmos 18th October 2006

just running through craigslist and saw this http://newjersey.***************/msg/221936494.html never heard of it really but i...

mus1k_freak
replies: 1 views: 875
Seamus TM 18th October 2006

I have used many digitech products over the years that have had the whammy stuff built-in, they never really seemed that great....

overclock
replies: 25 views: 6,717
sysexguy 17th October 2006

if anybody knows Jimi Hendrix's 3rd album "Electric Ladyland", then you'll probably know what I'm talking about.. at...

Mr_Green
replies: 1 views: 686
illiummusic 17th October 2006

I'm curious... How does one go about finding a 1/2" analog multitrack reel-to-reel tape deck for recording? I used to...

MoonMix
replies: 1 views: 834
EgyptionRing 17th October 2006

These Shure Model 315 mics are around as New Old Stock. How are they? Good for vocals?

tuckers
replies: 3 views: 1,666
chubias 17th October 2006

Hi, A coworker of mine is looking to purchase a computer-based system to record spoken instructions. He is interested in...

I.T.
replies: 1 views: 761
gainreduction 17th October 2006

Are there any sites devoted to preamp modification instructions, schematics, etc? It would be nice if I could find the...

jakromm
replies: 2 views: 753
SMT 17th October 2006

Hi... I was cruising through and spotted the thread about Bruce Swedien's Harrison Console in the guest archives. Someone asked...

klett
replies: 1 views: 1,715
by-tor 17th October 2006

Just wondering if anyone tried these products out at AES and whether the EQ500 will be available anytime soon.

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 640
TEMAS 17th October 2006

Ok...I would like to know how everyone would choose if they had to rank the mics below in order of best to wost for vocals.**I...

jseveriniii
replies: 33 views: 4,351
Jimbo 17th October 2006

Hi. Is trying to hook up my Roland Space Echo to my desk (vintage API) but the levels do not seem to match. The input level...

API
replies: 9 views: 3,289
RCM - Ronan 17th October 2006

Anyone catch this young lady on SNL last night? I was pretty stunned and mesmerized by her performance. Really has a unique...

jacobq
replies: 28 views: 1,874
sedohr 17th October 2006

Hey there. Just looking at designs for liner notes & thought I'd ask if anyone had seen liner notes for a CD that they...

SparkyCanada
replies: 9 views: 1,210
sedohr 17th October 2006

I've been thinking of ideas for my studio for months and EVERY time I have a good idea I google it and a studio already has the...

KurtR
replies: 54 views: 3,912
anne_paranoid 17th October 2006

Anyone have these on the back of their consoles? If so, which consoles are they? Are these connectors easy to deal with?

chezero
replies: 0 views: 770
chezero 17th October 2006

I want to start soldering my own cables. Which ones? Are they both about as good and I should get whichever I get a better price...

Rocket boy
replies: 8 views: 6,962
Bob Olhsson 17th October 2006

I haven't been recording brass for awhile at my personal studio, done most of that at larger rooms, but with my new room up and...

drBill
replies: 18 views: 2,378
Jamz 17th October 2006

l'm looking for information about the AEA R92. Based on the hype, it seems like a really great deal. I want to balance out my...

felix
replies: 2 views: 1,125
felix 17th October 2006

My beloved Furman rv-1 spring reverb has gone noise producing nuts...anybody have a copy of the schematics?

lasso
replies: 0 views: 2,434
lasso 17th October 2006

I was wondering if any of you guys are using a daw to watch dvds in 5.1? If so, can anyone recomend a good software program to...

Natural Mystic
replies: 2 views: 837
3rdeyeKnight 17th October 2006

What is this, and what does it do? Obviously it is listed as an interface, but Ive never seen a version like this.

Junkie
replies: 0 views: 762
Junkie 17th October 2006
replies: 14 views: 2,448
kosi 17th October 2006

32 Channel Soundcraft DC2020 or 32 Channel D&R Orion (one broken fader). There both 7500 bucks. I dont want to make the wrong...

Audio_Vault
replies: 5 views: 888
RCM - Ronan 17th October 2006

What do you use when you want to go after that subtle cool chorus like effect on vocals that fills them out nicely? Anyone tried...

tubedude
replies: 23 views: 4,028
Andreas G 17th October 2006

I had to move my studio this month and with that I moved my Neotek Elan console.........I had to take all the channels out to...

ron florentine
replies: 4 views: 870
numrologst 17th October 2006

does anyone have a manual for that deck they could part with.... Or know of a place I could get one...

fishbucket
replies: 2 views: 1,016
numrologst 17th October 2006

Hi everybody, I'm trying to find information on Elektra's recording studio in Los Angeles. Does anybody know anything about...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,760
Rick Sutton 17th October 2006

For you keyboard players looking for that perfect keyboard to round out your vintage collection and don't mind dropping $6500 for...

illiummusic
replies: 3 views: 657
SparkyCanada 17th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search