The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm doing a track for a TV commercial which needs a real accordion. Should be nice and easy; the song is already composed and its...

TEMAS
replies: 9 views: 3,265
jajjguy 1st October 2006

hi i've been searching for a good infrared headphones system and although there are enouf for sale most are for hifi use wich...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 1 views: 1,152
Capstan Cappy 1st October 2006

Hi there, (sorry i created 2 threads and can't delete one...) I own a lexicon 224 v 4.4. I really like it ! but i had a few...

fred83
replies: 0 views: 636
fred83 1st October 2006

Anyone try the ATM250DE? Any impressions? I tried searching for this topic and got nothing. Peace

Psyko/Acoustics
replies: 1 views: 1,506
bleen 1st October 2006

looking to buy a new preamp. I've got 2 john hardys and the 002 preamps right now... I was considering: DAV more john...

jcool
replies: 1 views: 833
TonyBelmont 1st October 2006

When should somebody compress the dynamics of sound? During tracking, or mixing, both? I know there's a lot of controversy on...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 765
NesNeedsGear 1st October 2006

I am looking for a studio in LA with an API board to do basic tracking. I have seen photos of some cool rooms tucked away in the...

ocianic
replies: 6 views: 1,758
stevep 1st October 2006

Hi all, I was thinking that it might be nice to have a bit more control over the distortion and threshold of the fatso. Is...

AndrewG
replies: 6 views: 982
chriscoleman 1st October 2006

But I just ordered 2 tickets to see Zappa playing Zappa in Atlanta in December. I know this is not gear related, but I'm excited....

macr0w
replies: 8 views: 734
max cooper 1st October 2006

i am looking for a website where they sell nice, "furniture" racks. any suggestions? i want either cherrywood or...

jdjustice
replies: 5 views: 1,204
djui5 1st October 2006

Any good boxes out there for this kind of thing? The Tonebone bass boxes any good? Whats your favorite growly rock bass pickup?...

tubedude
replies: 24 views: 2,617
Kiwiburger 1st October 2006

anyone interested in coming by Soundworks for an open house? we probably have more slutty gear than anyone in San Francisco...

tonyespinoza
replies: 1 views: 755
mdsmith64 1st October 2006

why do some compressors have a fixed ratio? is a 2:1 ratio all some people need?

loaf
replies: 11 views: 1,731
max cooper 1st October 2006

alrighty, so my local Rockwool distributor only stocks 2" / 50mm thick slabs of the stuff. so, to achieve a panel...

dubrichie
replies: 3 views: 1,128
TonyBelmont 1st October 2006

Hi, I'm looking for Neutrik D-type (or DL-type) compatible toslink optical panel feed-through mounts.... I just spent the...

DeadPoet
replies: 9 views: 3,273
Bassmankr 1st October 2006

It may have been discussed before, if so, I aplogize for the repetition. Who is mixing to MP3, ala Gnarls Barkley...

SoulSpace
replies: 6 views: 1,826
Flymax 1st October 2006

Hi all. I always compress e guitars a bit and wondering if other prefere to buss them and compress them together or each having...

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 773
Ruudman 1st October 2006

something that won't let this come crashing to the floor and causing a heart attack.. preferably in europe please..

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 7 views: 845
Han 30th September 2006

Guys I need a beginning/intermediate guitar method book recommendation. I need something I won't quickly outgrow. I know how to...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 1,129
Audible Numbers 30th September 2006

I had experimented with MS decoding a while back,with mixed results. I had an AT 4050 in Figure 8 as the "S" and a...

Sizzleboy
replies: 13 views: 1,328
Sizzleboy 30th September 2006

That is further down on the main forum page... Lots to read up on!

Jules
replies: 0 views: 671
Jules 30th September 2006

In order to make stereo stems inside the Daw to go into the analogue mixer for 2 track mixing how do you guys proceed? Do you...

RooF
replies: 2 views: 2,154
RooF 30th September 2006

I think I am coming to accept that most consumers will never have a decent surround setup installed in their homes. Either the...

Tibbon
replies: 10 views: 2,381
joelpatterson 30th September 2006

Last night i was mixing a metal band. I have the guitars bussed and running thru an eq. Well i wanted to a/b two different eq...

MREVOL
replies: 41 views: 5,316
dbbubba 30th September 2006

Has this been posted before. If not, shame on everyone cooge This kid is incredible. He'll be able to pick his band in 2020....

compo
replies: 1 views: 904
iziphonics 30th September 2006

Hi folks, anybody out there who can enlighten me how to update my Tascam DV RA 1000 to the latest version? I downloaded the...

Dr.Wu
replies: 1 views: 671
Dr.Wu 30th September 2006

I'm picking up a lunchbox in the next couple of weeks. super stoked about that. I was talking to Mark from API and he told me...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 4 views: 756
Aearth 30th September 2006

Ok... so first... i'm an ameture. second. I'm having trouble with a new (old) piece of gear. I've got a mackie 2408 8...

duckbuster_13
replies: 12 views: 924
tINY 30th September 2006

Hello all. I am having a hard time deciding between a Grace 101 or a FMR RNP. My main trusted mic is the SM7b, and I only...

papercut
replies: 18 views: 5,977
papercut 30th September 2006

In my never ending (it seems) quest for a console, I am thinking of buying a fellow GS members Trident 80 series console. He is...

NL5
replies: 0 views: 508
NL5 30th September 2006

So I'm a poor Gearslut who is the proud owner of a Behringer ADA-8000. It's time to retire that piece of gear; it's wonderful...

pmdundee
replies: 4 views: 1,052
pmdundee 30th September 2006

I've just bought one from eBay and it came without a psu so i'll have to go get one, Unfortunatley there's no marking on the rear...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 1,822
Dave Peck 30th September 2006

Hello: Anybody has anny suggestions to connect this setup? Hedd 192, Digi Sync I/O and Digi 192 I/O Avocet Running...

acorredor
replies: 3 views: 2,287
acorredor 29th September 2006

I've been working with these Event 20/20 bas's for a few years now and I really never liked how any of my mixes translate at all....

HiRaX
replies: 16 views: 1,024
HiRaX 29th September 2006

Asides from the obvious (5+ matched speakers and 1+ sub) what do I need to have an effective surround sound setup in logic...

Tibbon
replies: 5 views: 1,529
reid 29th September 2006

This is for my band, not a pro studio. We are going for the classic 60s/70s two guitar big drums sound. Very happy with our...

nativeangeleno
replies: 2 views: 1,032
Jim vanBergen 29th September 2006

i've got a couple chord organs i want to use in some work. but they are really loud. i mean noisy. the motor is really difficult...

frugalpole
replies: 5 views: 4,492
GYMusic 29th September 2006

I know this is a pretty lame question, and it's terribly subjective, but I'm just having a little trouble getting a really good...

Johnkenn
replies: 9 views: 1,082
tubedude 29th September 2006

just wanted to see if i was half way right here, please feel free to correct me. Question? in a 2 buss compression mix mode...

AllAboutTone
replies: 37 views: 4,967

Ideally im trying to find a real solid just 2 in 2 out firewire interface. Presonus has the inspire but i really cant hang with...

jjochems78
replies: 7 views: 1,013
AdamJay 29th September 2006

Anyone have any beef with this amp? I've only heard good things

ihateregisterin
replies: 1 views: 3,215
C/G 29th September 2006

Are there hardware units out there who have the same purpose/functionality as Waves' TransX plug-in? I heard the plugin on a...

UnDeFiNeD
replies: 1 views: 1,516
electric 29th September 2006

Has April Fools' Day come early? While a few '80s reunions have worked well in recent years (Echo & The Bunnymen, The Soft...

Synth80s
replies: 116 views: 6,100
KingUgly 29th September 2006

I can't seem to find a whole lot of info on these mics (which I belive are the same guts in different housings) here on GS. A...

pmdundee
replies: 11 views: 6,556
max cooper 29th September 2006

when buying gear what do you look at to help with your choices? advertising? forums? sound quality? build quality? dealer...

pan60
replies: 4 views: 661

Mac computers only! OK I am down with 1) recording it 2) editing it & adding a photo or two (garage band) But then...

Jules
replies: 9 views: 863
Jules 29th September 2006

hjghfgg Hi, I have M audio BX8a's I bought bout 9 months ago for mixing. Recently been upgrading gear-like Pearlmans/neve...

asagaai
replies: 15 views: 1,100
unsilpauly 29th September 2006

A friend of mine that I play music with brought this amp over with them earlier this week. He had just picked it up and is...

centurymantra
replies: 1 views: 2,775
Blast9 29th September 2006

i know what FWIW, IMHO, IME, IOW, etc all mean. what the hell is YMMV? ... i can't believe i haven't figured it out yet ......

jdjustice
replies: 15 views: 1,868
pan60 29th September 2006

I'm about to get me one a dem der Germ. Tonecontrols and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to mic up a guitar cab...

Poopants
replies: 16 views: 1,625
dirren 29th September 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search