The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know where I might be able to find remote cables for an Otari MX70 (1" 8 track)? I believe the remote/locator is...

kbyrne
replies: 0 views: 1,343
kbyrne 5th October 2006

Anyone have experience with these? duall audio interface and/or Sphynx. I have the option of picking some up for a really good...

Acko
replies: 15 views: 4,584
Roland 5th October 2006

why is that unlike no other preamp i own, i perfer the sound of the germanium preamp when pushed completley in the red. i dont...

contramark
replies: 6 views: 1,029
FredrikCarno 5th October 2006

What type of mics have good results in ambient micing (LDC, Tube micrphones, etc)? What technologies in certain microphones give...

shanghaitang
replies: 1 views: 5,634
mdsmith64 5th October 2006

morning folks, a friend who has always some interesting things on stock, showed me his NEW JBL 4412a studiospeakers. he bought...

George Necola
replies: 31 views: 15,048
Jim Williams 5th October 2006

Hello I am currently in the market to buy a new firewire interface, but after reading and writing a few posts still am...

buchiach
replies: 8 views: 988
Whitecat 5th October 2006

I'd like something where I can make a scale design of my studio space and the contents so I can lay things out on screen so I can...

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 2,101
11413 5th October 2006

Hello Been scratching my head over the MOTU Traveller and the Metric Halo 2882, what do you recommend out of these portable...

buchiach
replies: 25 views: 1,341
James Lehmann 5th October 2006

My band is touring England the first two weeks of November and we need to get a publicist ASAP. If anyone has recommendations,...

David Herbert
replies: 0 views: 544
David Herbert 5th October 2006

I'm guessing they are more difficult?

tubedude
replies: 2 views: 1,262
tINY 5th October 2006

I have a chance to pick one of these up for a couple hundred bucks. Think its worth it so I can start mixing out of the box and...

PoorGlory
replies: 6 views: 5,402
PoorGlory 5th October 2006

I'm looking to buy a BK-5 for guitars. Is there a noticeable difference between the BK-5/5A/5B mics? Does anybody know?

soupking
replies: 0 views: 750
soupking 5th October 2006

Can't quite remember the name of them.... they may have been manufactured by Premier. Glossy finish. Printed logo had a...

Tubthumper
replies: 0 views: 903
Tubthumper 5th October 2006

First off I want to say thanks to Brad Lunde and his group and Pepper at GC Pro in Cool Springs, TN for going to so much effort...

shikawkee
replies: 13 views: 1,936
popmann 5th October 2006

Hi everyone, Been searching the forum for any inputs on this microphone amp, the TF Pro 16x, but couldn’t find much...

Cold Jazz
replies: 7 views: 4,773
Cold Jazz 5th October 2006

Looking to try my hand at racking up a couple inexpensive modules with passive eq. These seem to be obvious choices. Has anyone...

craigmorris74
replies: 0 views: 785
craigmorris74 5th October 2006

Hi! What is the cheapest protools HD interface solution? Cheapest I found is Digidesign 96 IO. Im looking for temporary...

kokaby
replies: 13 views: 5,269
andre tchmil 4th October 2006

you guy should go to manley website. this moring i got attack by spyware and trojan from manley site. tutt

lvktv
replies: 25 views: 2,175
DonPedro 4th October 2006

I need a short (20-30 second) voice over clip of male and or female, uncompressed in 44.1/16 .wav. I am demo'ing a compressor at...

warhead
replies: 4 views: 925
warhead 4th October 2006

I'm using a wiebtech combo dock and swapping out a bunch of raw drives. I was wondering what the max size drive a mac osx can...

cajonezzz
replies: 1 views: 641
max cooper 4th October 2006

Hey there. Not sure where to post this - so I thought I'd start here. I came across a Max Hieber Yamaha nylon string guitar...

SparkyCanada
replies: 7 views: 1,193
SparkyCanada 4th October 2006

i want to hear 'em! so start listing! im getting ready to buy, so lets get with it!

IndieRockStudio
replies: 14 views: 1,070
BradM 4th October 2006

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a decent room to cut drums in Orange County, CA... my dates are Oct 16 and 17. Got to have ProTools...

Stick
replies: 4 views: 666
djui5 4th October 2006

A band that I used to record and do F.O.H. for who were once on a major label have been getting together and doing gigs over the...

dbbubba
replies: 5 views: 1,157
djui5 4th October 2006

I've kind of narrowed my choices down to these two. Anyone out there had any direct experience with both of these? Any help...

Resonater
replies: 12 views: 2,977
TEMAS 4th October 2006

and some files that I copied over to another drive did not actually copy. Is there a way to get them back after...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 802
JackAlexander 4th October 2006

Are you Mytek guys out there? I ordered an ad96 from Guitar Center over a month ago...my Guitar Center guy is about to give up...

turk sanchez
replies: 25 views: 2,108
meteor 4th October 2006

forgive my stupidity. can anyone answer this question for me? cheers

RAH
replies: 5 views: 2,406
RAH 4th October 2006

Hello everyone. I'm a long time Cubase/Nuendo user. I've run into a situation where I need to edit drums tracks across 10 or 11...

Bravin Neff
replies: 1 views: 2,123
Bravin Neff 4th October 2006

So I'm going to buy new monitors (upgrading from krk rp5's) later in the week. Im going to guitar center today to listen to the...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 18 views: 6,462
mixerguy 4th October 2006

Hi. Finally api 3124 in my studio....Just have to choose were to buy it from,in europe. Does anybody know were it can be found at...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 0 views: 673
Dog_Chao_Chao 4th October 2006

. . . . or Trion 8000 ?? Read all the threads (or as many as I could find), and really caught between the devil and the...

Jonsos
replies: 16 views: 5,851
joelpatterson 4th October 2006

Hi guys. My first post here! I just sold my Schecter C1 Classic because i realised i just love playing Les pauls :) So i'm...

prititing
replies: 4 views: 798
dbbubba 4th October 2006

I am thinking of improving my OH situation. Right now I have a pair of AT pro 37rs. I am wondering if Josephson c42s would be a...

Cujo
replies: 32 views: 2,668
af_analog 4th October 2006

Hiya, Does anyone know what guitar/amp/compressor was used on the main hard-as-hell riff for "Last" by NIN? Thankyou.

compo
replies: 6 views: 2,902
jonutarr 4th October 2006

A friend of mine, who is an aspiring singer, just called me with what I hope is good news: She did a singing audition for a...

Soulbrother
replies: 31 views: 2,195
TonyBelmont 4th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 925
pegleg 4th October 2006

Is something like an Echo Audiofire going to be an improvement over something like a Delta 1010 - or are they both pretty much in...

Rocket boy
replies: 0 views: 715
Rocket boy 4th October 2006

I recently acquired a 70's MD421 and wanted some specs on it. Mainly the bass roll off switch. It has a 4 position roll off...

illiummusic
replies: 2 views: 783
illiummusic 4th October 2006

Hi all, Well we have arrived in NJ- having fun at the moment and a bit of unpacking. Can someone explain how the different...

octatonic
replies: 8 views: 792
Harley-OIART 4th October 2006

Hey guys this is for all you great ears out there. Trying to remeber where I heard this song from. If you guys would have some...

gatekeeper
replies: 0 views: 696
gatekeeper 4th October 2006

This has been discussed elsewhere, but I thought I'd make it a new thread. I know some people do this to A/B things, my main...

max cooper
replies: 10 views: 1,588
squeegybug 4th October 2006
replies: 3 views: 1,004
majortom 4th October 2006

Tips for using vintage P.A.'s/Recorders*( Masco, Valco, caliphone, etc.) instead of Guitar amps, bass, or just for extra gain in...

michaelepstein
replies: 16 views: 6,195
kansascitydon 4th October 2006

probably as i am... im looking to buy a head phone amp for the project studio. i myself hate hearing myself coming back...

Docmattic
replies: 10 views: 1,085
Docmattic 4th October 2006

What's the difference? Anyone?

soupking
replies: 6 views: 1,732
soupking 4th October 2006

Hey all, First I wanted to thank those who helped out with my previous compressor arsenal thread. I took all of the comments to...

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 1,314
robot gigante 4th October 2006

Hey all, Does anyone know what the score is regarding the Apogee Rosetta AD, as I believe it is the original product in the...

gimboid
replies: 6 views: 16,581
AlexLakis 4th October 2006

ive got a few 1/4" patchbays I'm using for inserts and outboard... i'm looking to upgrade and grab a few standalone...

orksnork
replies: 12 views: 1,128
orksnork 4th October 2006

anyone ever done this before? if so, could you share any wisdom from the experience? many thanks ar

nadumr
replies: 8 views: 1,089
Ol' Betsey 3rd October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search