The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If I cant make it myself, anyone wanna send me a 30 second clip that I can loop? Thanks Paul

tubedude
replies: 6 views: 7,434
max cooper 7th October 2006

One of the post guys just dragged me into his room to play me something. The Fairlights have this function so when you scrub over...

Led
replies: 12 views: 1,371
dbbubba 7th October 2006

anyone have any insight on the latest round of depeche mode remasters? who worked on them, gear used, houses used... i've seen...

logiclust
replies: 2 views: 1,133
Slater 7th October 2006

Im doing a few gigs here in Japan. What are the best music stores in these cities to buy guitar gear? Thanx

shuld
replies: 4 views: 3,348
Ryu 7th October 2006

I hope this is ok but if not pull it and i will understand. I had a plan with another slut to sell him my 480L memory cartridge...

magnet
replies: 0 views: 1,127
magnet 7th October 2006

Since the exhibits weren’t open yet I’ve been purely a conference slut so far . . . so here’s what I’ve learned...

structuredloud
replies: 3 views: 1,003
PlanB 7th October 2006

I found an interesting article on the issue of how much of success and expertise comes from talent and how much comes from...

Gavin
replies: 16 views: 1,571
toolskid 7th October 2006

The best thing I've learned so far in buying gear is to go all or nothing, or, if nothing isn't an option, go cheap rather than...

lanervoza
replies: 6 views: 969
uvc1977 7th October 2006

Hello everyone :) Here’s my question for your noble bunch. I’m about to spend about $4000-$5000 on building a front end...

MaZi
replies: 7 views: 1,354
initialsBB 7th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 750
Jack P 7th October 2006

I'm looking at building my own XLR cables and 1/4" cables. Is it really that much of a difference from direct manufacturer...

dwdrummer
replies: 48 views: 4,334
stevep 7th October 2006

Hey all, i know this may some dumb but for the longest time i never knew what midi in and out was for on the back of effect...

campsite
replies: 2 views: 751
campsite 6th October 2006

hjghfgg Sorry about that question..... i can't find an ESCAPE, but Thanks in advance

Freddo30
replies: 10 views: 2,580
Freddo30 6th October 2006

Hey guys, I am wondering if any of you have or have used both and what are the pros and cons of each.. I would use it some...

Glenn Kuras
replies: 72 views: 12,439
ny152 6th October 2006

Without too much latency? I always record one musician at a time. For singers there is usually some reverb on the...

Kalite Marka
replies: 1 views: 1,052
djui5 6th October 2006

Just picked up an old farfisa organ ( '68, mebbe? ) for peanuts, but it needs : -Motor repair for the leslie -New...

balaperdida
replies: 3 views: 733
balaperdida 6th October 2006

Good, bad, indifferent?

shikawkee
replies: 50 views: 4,525
bloodstone 6th October 2006

Im looking for a different source for bass, other then the bass guitar. Im a pretty strait forward rock guy, you know drums bass...

Gordon -10
replies: 20 views: 2,293
NetworkAudio 6th October 2006

I just received an enquiry from a flimmaker doing a documentary on polish jokes, history and gay rights in poland. He is...

quincyg
replies: 6 views: 1,144
NetworkAudio 6th October 2006

found this as I was looking for another vocal mic for a project I am doing.. very interesting!

T.RayBullard
replies: 5 views: 1,159
needlz 6th October 2006

Hi! Seems like everybody have a distressor in studio! Is it so important? I only use compressor (mindprint envoice) for...

Vertigo2006
replies: 3 views: 1,449
edvdr76 6th October 2006

While I feel my mixes are sounding better than ever at the moment, I'm always looking to improve. One thing I'd really like to...

Worlez
replies: 17 views: 4,431
no ssl yet 6th October 2006

I'm still dealing with the close mic snare thing. It seems no matter what mic I use on what snare, they never really sound much...

tubedude
replies: 20 views: 2,475
planet red 6th October 2006

i do a ton of work for a translation company here in nyc. we record VO in a billion languages. one of the regular voice talents...

overclock
replies: 1 views: 575
overclock 6th October 2006

Any reviews on the Event ALPs?

reinvention.of.man
replies: 6 views: 3,659
mixerguy 6th October 2006

I'm thinking because I don't have the budget this year to go PT HD, and honestly i'm not down with Digi's extortionist policies,...

sventvkg
replies: 2 views: 797
toastchee 6th October 2006

Rang them direct and they dont sell less than a pallette so they offered a no. of a place that should stock it - Fibre Glasss...

Luko
replies: 2 views: 295
tsd 6th October 2006

Hey guys, I was just thinking of getting some new ideas for tracking drums this weekend. May be you could help me break out...

Cujo
replies: 0 views: 672
Cujo 6th October 2006

Wiring Ghost console to HD24XR What is the rule when wiring a ground compensated console out to a balanced recorder in? ...

Sound Chaser
replies: 3 views: 1,751
Sound Chaser 6th October 2006

hello, its for a 1970 50 watt plexi on ebay, for pre approved bidders only. The sellers ID is candyman2659. has perfect feedback....

jorstua
replies: 5 views: 1,090
buchiach 6th October 2006

any differences between the two? Can I get away with 3.... or do I NEED 4... I've worked with 4 before, and it worked well. Wil 3...

passenger
replies: 7 views: 1,338
fastlane 6th October 2006

I'm in the market for a new synth and looking at either SE-1X or Moog Voyager. Unfortunatley there are no dealers who have any...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 1,438
Umlaaat 6th October 2006

Hey guys, So I'm about to switch from HD2 to an LE setup w/the Music Production Toolkit. I WANT TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT MAKING A...

Poopants
replies: 64 views: 5,382
tuRnitUpsuM 6th October 2006

Can anyone reccomend some decent realistic sounding strings? Need something that will work with Cubase and won't break the bank....

jgrif08
replies: 5 views: 1,634
jonutarr 6th October 2006

I think I'm ready to tackle this. My Lavry Blue AD is factory calibrated at -20, but I want to calibrate to something like -16. I...

rems
replies: 14 views: 6,036
Switchcraft 6th October 2006

I was just experimenting with some null-tests on compression and started to think about certain companies marketing their...

Plec
replies: 7 views: 1,879
defjamm 6th October 2006

Man, I am eager to meet audio and production people. I work in the music production field for 8 years in Brazil and I am out of...

fontenele
replies: 40 views: 2,892
theblotted 6th October 2006

Strange issue with my Earthworks TC30k's. Most of the time I'll plug them in, then turn on the phantom power on the preamp. ...

SHIRK
replies: 1 views: 1,029
David Brown 6th October 2006

Hi All, I like to get rid off the low-end audio on many of my audio channels to help with clarity. Is it better to use a EQ...

Slater
replies: 20 views: 1,724
jajjguy 6th October 2006

When you're on your honeymoon in Cancun Mexico and you are paying to use a computer to check gearslutzhittt Adios jummpp

superburtm
replies: 1 views: 917
Sqye 6th October 2006

What do you use? What do you like and why? Are there particular ones that have a ton of convolutions in it? Are there any...

jjochems78
replies: 18 views: 2,355
pigpen 6th October 2006

i am running ptle here at home and i would like to go the next step up in quality from ptle but i dont really know what my...

maskedman72
replies: 13 views: 1,443
mds 6th October 2006

Check it out. The MUSICPOLE http://www.themusicpole.com/images/photo.jpg Maybe this should go in "New product...

severe
replies: 1 views: 621
Matthew Murray 6th October 2006

Hi folks, I've noticed that different types are favoured by different engineers, everything from pairs of u67's, u 87's, coles...

Rossco
replies: 0 views: 1,447
Rossco 6th October 2006

How many people here have gone from working on good sounding demos - to then getting to mix the same material 'properly' at a...

BevvyB
replies: 5 views: 1,106
djui5 5th October 2006

I have used a MOTU 828 mk2 for 2 years now and use Sennheiser HD650 headphones and Dynaudio BM15 passive monitors with passive...

F5D
replies: 8 views: 2,199
kingofswing 5th October 2006

A new Beatles album, 25 years on. Anyone else heard anything about this? It took producer Sir George Martin and his son Giles...

MWP
replies: 9 views: 1,877
DonM 5th October 2006

Hi all, I wonder if there is someone out there who owns one or more of these DVDs? I like the MILAR DVD, would this be...

Andi Rauscher
replies: 3 views: 1,323
e-cue 5th October 2006

Would someone please sniff around about a digi003 for all of us with home/project studios. Digi has just extended the trade...

lamp
replies: 2 views: 2,860
lozion 5th October 2006

Slutz... Where can I find replacement head assemblies for these units in Europe? Or maybe here on GS? Anyone? I need new or as...

perun
replies: 1 views: 1,162
perun 5th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search