The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Slutz, What's a realistic price for an Urei 1178 (with XLR-adapters)? I know it's not a 1176, but it would be a nice...

frixion
replies: 2 views: 1,242
frixion 9th October 2006

This seems to work well with the podcasts Jules is posting from San Fran AES. Install it and then Media Player can play...

SnakeCained
replies: 3 views: 979
Dave S. 9th October 2006

rme

im planning to go from a delta 1010 to a rme, whats the main differences with their products? i dont realy need something with...

frankie
replies: 5 views: 870
frankie 9th October 2006

In that order of importance, guitars, then vocals. I'm more into getting great guitar sounds than I am the vocals, but I do need...

tubedude
replies: 0 views: 705
tubedude 9th October 2006

Well it has been a week for the record books I cancelled my whole trip on Tuesday due to family issues but I just booked another...

James Lugo
replies: 17 views: 1,866
BevvyB 9th October 2006

"a musical realization of the motion graphics of john whitney as described in his book "digital...

Relax
replies: 1 views: 775
max cooper 9th October 2006

I could probably add $5 to my hourly rate if I had one of these in the studio. heh http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=464

norman_nomad
replies: 6 views: 945
zkaudio 9th October 2006

If you listen closely to the new Godsmack CD (try the first song for instance) there is a kind of fizz or distortion, very...

tubedude
replies: 15 views: 1,526
tubedude 9th October 2006

Hi! I am new to posting in this forum. I was following its development for quite some time though, and must say, that here...

ronnie
replies: 2 views: 5,470
George Necola 9th October 2006

Hey, I'm looking for a good programmable mouse for the mac that I can use with ProTools to speed up my work. It never occured...

blissmusic
replies: 0 views: 765
blissmusic 9th October 2006

I am reading a few guys REALLY ripping mad that althought the mbox2 supports an external clock via s/pdif at 48khz but not at 96...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 996
Curve Dominant 9th October 2006

Hi, I wanted to ask you guys what effects can I use to achieve a modern sound on vocals for metal and techno. I am looking for...

DreamSound
replies: 17 views: 3,813
taturana 9th October 2006

I am in need of a new laptop for personal/business use and will probably get the Apple/MacBook Pro. I was wondering if it would...

midnightsun
replies: 17 views: 2,341
midnightsun 9th October 2006

I know it's possible to run two different interfaces in Nuendo 3 simutaneously with a Mac (and no buying a Mac is not an option),...

JB872
replies: 10 views: 1,908
JB872 9th October 2006

Man - have SSL been squirrelling about! Anybody see the XRack summing modules on the booth? SWEETboing Looks like I can...

ResonantFilter
replies: 1 views: 1,426
Barilla 9th October 2006

it dosent seems to get the hype around here, just like it fell out btw the others ... does anyone actualy using the 4110 or 8110...

cosmos
replies: 3 views: 3,513
mejon 9th October 2006

Last night i tried re-amping some organ sounds by sending the audio signal out of the sub group output and then in to a peavy...

wineredno1
replies: 8 views: 1,409
Graemeasia 9th October 2006

Hey Guys, Thought i'd let you all know that Legacy Audio on the GC are now selling Daking! 52270 Mic-Pre / EQ ...

BCains
replies: 10 views: 316
[email protected] 9th October 2006

humble audio techinca at4047.. i've never owned too many ldc's only really some groove tube valve stuff some at4033's and...

sheltersoton
replies: 0 views: 1,743
sheltersoton 8th October 2006

hi guys, i need help from anybody that has feedback on saffire pro or firestudio. how is their reliability and customer service?...

abstractMath
replies: 9 views: 3,431
abstractMath 8th October 2006

Hi all, I've had remarkably good luck with a TC Finalizer. My print chain was ADAT out of an RME card into the TC. The TC...

dpel
replies: 0 views: 1,017
dpel 8th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,620
DrDeltaM 8th October 2006

I get the sense from comments I've read in various places that the preamps in the Tofts boxes (EC-1, AFC-2, etc.) are pretty...

nightchef
replies: 1 views: 1,068
antiguru 8th October 2006

Right now I have a ... Presonus Firebox Presonus bluetube basically, the firebox is very lacking in gain, and the only thing it...

jakromm
replies: 3 views: 822
jakromm 8th October 2006

Not sure if we're allowed to post this kind of crap in here -- if not, Jules, just erase this, no hard feelings. I thought it...

Matthew Murray
replies: 30 views: 6,273
Mike O 8th October 2006

I've been so busy just making sure we have everything taken care of for our booth that I've not been able to fully find out the...

warhead
replies: 9 views: 1,550
TonyBelmont 8th October 2006

FOR SALE A small detached building nr Yeovil, Somerset (nr the main London - West Country A303) which currently houses a...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 3,198
rjay 8th October 2006

Thanks for taking the time guys. I really appreciate it The bottom line is that I've got about 1500.00 USD left to spend on...

DavidKmusic
replies: 0 views: 733
DavidKmusic 8th October 2006

On-line sequencing http://www.splicemusic.com/music/gymusic/1236

GYMusic
replies: 3 views: 1,984
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 8th October 2006

As mentioned in a lot of other threads, to get this real expensive sound - you simply have to start at the source. (and last not...

JoeyRodgers
replies: 5 views: 953
absrec 8th October 2006

Where can I get Pigtails for a DBX 162VU? Do I have to get them customs made? Is a there a difference between any? Many thanks...

Bump Music
replies: 4 views: 744
absrec 8th October 2006

Next year I will be recording some classical concerts in Sydney, at the town hall. As Im from Melbourne, I wont want to be...

adamcal
replies: 1 views: 256
Aearth 8th October 2006

Guys check this new forum out ! Its brand new and all about recording consoles !!!!!kfhkh boing boing heh It will be...

stevep
replies: 1 views: 2,295
absrec 8th October 2006

Hey, A friend of mine is a top Didge player and has asked me to record some then we're gonna lay it over some beats. Whats...

Coleboy
replies: 1 views: 1,253
picksail 8th October 2006

Hi... Has anyone tried AT4040 on vocal? How does its sound on vocal compare to AKG C3000B, MXL V69, SE2200A,...

zul_nalury
replies: 6 views: 2,988
zul_nalury 8th October 2006

I'm looking for a vocal mic around $1K. I really want a solid state mic. If we've had threads about the Langevin, I couldn't...

max cooper
replies: 8 views: 2,065
Open Sky 8th October 2006

any recommendations? i just had the misfortune of loosing a great deal of my gear and i'm trying to keep my options open for my...

treymonfauntre
replies: 1 views: 1,291
NathanEldred 8th October 2006

Hi All Has anybody out there who uses thie A16 headphone boxes come uo with a way to write on the little scrible strip that...

apdv1
replies: 3 views: 1,149
Mark Warren 8th October 2006

I need a new di Box for recording bassguitar/electric upright, sometimes guitar. Would the avalon u5 be a good decision? I...

wm2006
replies: 64 views: 8,724
tedcrop 8th October 2006

Just got home from the SF AES. Very cool. The Gearslutz lounge was rockin'. Got to meet Jules, James Lugo, Michael Wagener...

mdsmith64
replies: 0 views: 1,222
mdsmith64 8th October 2006

i love the sound of Sam Beam's voice and was wondering if anyone around here knew anything about the production of their albums,...

jdjustice
replies: 9 views: 6,476
u b k 7th October 2006

Another for the list of 'things bought on Gearslutz say so' :J I think I figured most of it out (sans manual, but do have...

Daddy No
replies: 6 views: 938
dlmorley 7th October 2006

I’ve done everything as it’s said in the installation guide and it was not so difficult. But as I plug my guitar I noticed...

moi
replies: 1 views: 609
max cooper 7th October 2006

From the "guitar ranch" in Italy. http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=1678793#post1678793 The...

chrisgraff
replies: 5 views: 1,748
chrisgraff 7th October 2006

I just put together an ADC PJ390 with PJ 339 connectors bay and set up a few channels so that they normal to alternate devices. ...

Switchcraft
replies: 4 views: 1,487
Switchcraft 7th October 2006

hear me out SLUTZZZ !!!! i have a pioneer real top real tape that my partner enjoys and uses it, it got stuck, it dosent work...

cosmos
replies: 6 views: 876
Slater 7th October 2006

Hi I ever have a great question about the order in the chain of the eq and the comp, so I just to see some block diagrams about...

ezrecords
replies: 0 views: 879
ezrecords 7th October 2006

Hey. I just got an Sunfire "The Subwoofer" from a Studio-sale. Anyone worked with them or has an opinion on...

Dragonsoul
replies: 1 views: 1,240
Ethan Winer 7th October 2006

Heres a song I just mixed that I thought might be of interest to some of you guys/gals. Its a hip hop tune meant for the...

pigpen
replies: 35 views: 4,668
nevusmusic 7th October 2006

Hi there... trust me, I try to use the "search" feature as often as I can to avoid posting redunadant posts.. but...

withintheflux
replies: 12 views: 3,359
brownmouse 7th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search