The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i'm currently using RME FF800 & M-Audio FW1814. i want to sycm them well, lock'em tight. i have FF800 as the Master,...

theblotted
replies: 10 views: 16,125
theblotted 9th October 2006

Okay, so what's the deal with the sm7, why am I intrigued with this mic and what's the difference between it and the standard...

soupking
replies: 23 views: 2,289
AdamLazlo 9th October 2006

My time going, and it was overwhelming...... Gear overload. Cubase 4 showed some promisin features, instrument tracks, that...

Charlie-O
replies: 2 views: 1,262
Charlie-O 9th October 2006

Jammed on this thing all weekend... my uncle picked this up and told me I absolutely had to try it. WOW! I own a...

Jason Poulin
replies: 5 views: 1,554
Jason Poulin 9th October 2006

hey there.. has anyone ever used any ADK GC-3's? are they false economy? cheap **** or bang for buck??? next purchase...

mic monkey
replies: 0 views: 618
mic monkey 9th October 2006

I'm about to record a band at my local college's studio. It has a pretty good selection of mics (U87ai, Senheiser 421's, km184s,...

erthquake
replies: 9 views: 1,365
Pohaku 9th October 2006

education will set you back a few payments and save you a fortune. Lou Burroughs on Microphone Design and Application--8...

rufus13
replies: 7 views: 2,105
Acoustic Cloud 9th October 2006

Hey all, awhile back I remember reading a thread about mixed in the box singles on major labels, and or the radio. Well, an...

DECKERATOR
replies: 74 views: 12,407
gsilbers 9th October 2006

Ok, so I'm working on a project with a female vocalist and It's my first time using my new DAV- BG 8 and Im using a TL 103 with...

HiRaX
replies: 35 views: 2,288
edvdr76 9th October 2006

Anyone check out this panel? Daking, Fearn, Gaultieri, GML, Neve, Toft, Walker and Paul Wolff. Some things I liked that...

structuredloud
replies: 10 views: 1,944
dokushoka 9th October 2006

Anyone check these out? Very sexy Lookin boards. Too bad i couldnt mess around with it. http://www.smartav.net/ Any...

Lackatee
replies: 12 views: 1,418
fifthcircle 9th October 2006

Can anyone recommend me a nice stereo/dual mono compressor for tracking? I have also considered a more expensive model, like the...

Alécio Costa
replies: 2 views: 792
Alécio Costa 9th October 2006

I already have a single channel compressor that I use for tracking and I love it (1176). I was looking at the Drawmer 1968 to...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 18 views: 2,240
AB3 9th October 2006

I am about to purchase an aurora 16. What`s the deal about the new 1824 trim settings? I guess it means more headroom and it`s...

deve
replies: 2 views: 894
deve 9th October 2006

Was looking at adding a UAD-1E card to our G5 quad machine. -Was looking for some general thoughts and feedback on the card...

league_of_james
replies: 15 views: 1,786
blackwatch 9th October 2006

We currently use Yousendit.com but it tends to be unreliable and very slow. What are you folks using these days?

fross
replies: 8 views: 1,247
vocomotion 9th October 2006

hi there, im having problems with my pro tools 5.1 mix plus system on os 9.2 digi test says my system is failing but then...

FAZZA
replies: 0 views: 747
FAZZA 9th October 2006

Hey guys! I'm probably just dreaming, but I have always wanted to live in Europe. Whenever I travel there I can't wait to go...

mds
replies: 17 views: 1,273
mds 9th October 2006

I'm in the market for a decent expander-- does anyone own one that they would recommend? hardware recommendations only please!

vtone
replies: 5 views: 1,571
vtone 9th October 2006
replies: - views: -
cosmos 9th October 2006

I sometimes khrthjdrt drift off (in a nice way, not bored!) to Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie, and the strange thing is...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 868
Blast9 9th October 2006

I want to construct an isolation booth for the project studio I am planning. I'm not too concerned with isolating EVERY last...

Allesmachine
replies: 4 views: 5,458
Allesmachine 9th October 2006

Which should buy tomorrow? I demo'd Echo boy awhile back but did not really get to give it a shot since I was tracking at the...

pigpen
replies: 7 views: 2,755
pigpen 9th October 2006

Hi Slutz, What's a realistic price for an Urei 1178 (with XLR-adapters)? I know it's not a 1176, but it would be a nice...

frixion
replies: 2 views: 1,240
frixion 9th October 2006

This seems to work well with the podcasts Jules is posting from San Fran AES. Install it and then Media Player can play...

SnakeCained
replies: 3 views: 979
Dave S. 9th October 2006

rme

im planning to go from a delta 1010 to a rme, whats the main differences with their products? i dont realy need something with...

frankie
replies: 5 views: 870
frankie 9th October 2006

In that order of importance, guitars, then vocals. I'm more into getting great guitar sounds than I am the vocals, but I do need...

tubedude
replies: 0 views: 704
tubedude 9th October 2006

Well it has been a week for the record books I cancelled my whole trip on Tuesday due to family issues but I just booked another...

James Lugo
replies: 17 views: 1,866
BevvyB 9th October 2006

"a musical realization of the motion graphics of john whitney as described in his book "digital...

Relax
replies: 1 views: 775
max cooper 9th October 2006

I could probably add $5 to my hourly rate if I had one of these in the studio. heh http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=464

norman_nomad
replies: 6 views: 945
zkaudio 9th October 2006

If you listen closely to the new Godsmack CD (try the first song for instance) there is a kind of fizz or distortion, very...

tubedude
replies: 15 views: 1,526
tubedude 9th October 2006

Hi! I am new to posting in this forum. I was following its development for quite some time though, and must say, that here...

ronnie
replies: 2 views: 5,464
George Necola 9th October 2006

Hey, I'm looking for a good programmable mouse for the mac that I can use with ProTools to speed up my work. It never occured...

blissmusic
replies: 0 views: 765
blissmusic 9th October 2006

I am reading a few guys REALLY ripping mad that althought the mbox2 supports an external clock via s/pdif at 48khz but not at 96...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 996
Curve Dominant 9th October 2006

Hi, I wanted to ask you guys what effects can I use to achieve a modern sound on vocals for metal and techno. I am looking for...

DreamSound
replies: 17 views: 3,810
taturana 9th October 2006

I am in need of a new laptop for personal/business use and will probably get the Apple/MacBook Pro. I was wondering if it would...

midnightsun
replies: 17 views: 2,340
midnightsun 9th October 2006

I know it's possible to run two different interfaces in Nuendo 3 simutaneously with a Mac (and no buying a Mac is not an option),...

JB872
replies: 10 views: 1,902
JB872 9th October 2006

Man - have SSL been squirrelling about! Anybody see the XRack summing modules on the booth? SWEETboing Looks like I can...

ResonantFilter
replies: 1 views: 1,425
Barilla 9th October 2006

it dosent seems to get the hype around here, just like it fell out btw the others ... does anyone actualy using the 4110 or 8110...

cosmos
replies: 3 views: 3,513
mejon 9th October 2006

Last night i tried re-amping some organ sounds by sending the audio signal out of the sub group output and then in to a peavy...

wineredno1
replies: 8 views: 1,409
Graemeasia 9th October 2006

Hey Guys, Thought i'd let you all know that Legacy Audio on the GC are now selling Daking! 52270 Mic-Pre / EQ ...

BCains
replies: 10 views: 316
[email protected] 9th October 2006

humble audio techinca at4047.. i've never owned too many ldc's only really some groove tube valve stuff some at4033's and...

sheltersoton
replies: 0 views: 1,743
sheltersoton 8th October 2006

hi guys, i need help from anybody that has feedback on saffire pro or firestudio. how is their reliability and customer service?...

abstractMath
replies: 9 views: 3,431
abstractMath 8th October 2006

Hi all, I've had remarkably good luck with a TC Finalizer. My print chain was ADAT out of an RME card into the TC. The TC...

dpel
replies: 0 views: 1,016
dpel 8th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 1,620
DrDeltaM 8th October 2006

I get the sense from comments I've read in various places that the preamps in the Tofts boxes (EC-1, AFC-2, etc.) are pretty...

nightchef
replies: 1 views: 1,067
antiguru 8th October 2006

Right now I have a ... Presonus Firebox Presonus bluetube basically, the firebox is very lacking in gain, and the only thing it...

jakromm
replies: 3 views: 822
jakromm 8th October 2006

Not sure if we're allowed to post this kind of crap in here -- if not, Jules, just erase this, no hard feelings. I thought it...

Matthew Murray
replies: 30 views: 6,270
Mike O 8th October 2006

I've been so busy just making sure we have everything taken care of for our booth that I've not been able to fully find out the...

warhead
replies: 9 views: 1,550
TonyBelmont 8th October 2006

FOR SALE A small detached building nr Yeovil, Somerset (nr the main London - West Country A303) which currently houses a...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 3,198
rjay 8th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search