The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of Microphone this is:

PurpleGuitars
replies: 8 views: 5,496
recky 16th October 2006

Because of family obligations, I was only at the convention for 2.5 hours on saturday--the first hour i spent talking to old...

neve1073
replies: 22 views: 2,084
TonyBelmont 16th October 2006

Since Digi has announced LE 7.3, I've been researching it, and it appears that some plugins, namely X-Form and Time Shift, will...

AlexLakis
replies: 2 views: 1,184
chadly 16th October 2006

I'm wondering if it's possible to connect a guitar tube preamp to the POD XT Pro line in's and bypass the preamp emulation...

blackcom
replies: 4 views: 688
blackcom 16th October 2006
replies: - views: -
mwd 16th October 2006

I have a Neumann mic (TLM 193) that recently went out on me while recording, just for tracking vocals. I need to see what the...

SW-Vet
replies: 2 views: 843
SW-Vet 16th October 2006

Does anybody know if there are any differences (in terms of construction and/or sound quality) between the older 451 (the ones...

music friend
replies: 7 views: 1,962
absrec 16th October 2006

To the 8000SE users out there, what type of sound cards are you using in conjunction with your Apogee? Strengths, weaknesses?...

GL Respect Due
replies: 0 views: 931
GL Respect Due 16th October 2006

Maybe I'll have better luck with this here...this is what's happening. I let a friend mix one of my projects and something...

dreamsongs
replies: 16 views: 1,452
dreamsongs 16th October 2006

Hey! I was just wondering if anyone had any advice with regards to ettiquette for getting ones foot in the door with a TV advert...

John_McEnroe
replies: 2 views: 817
John_McEnroe 15th October 2006

After looking through the different forums, this one seemed to be the closest match for this question. I apologize in advance if...

LarryClutch
replies: 92 views: 4,613
Mike Caffrey 15th October 2006

For anyone that wants to take the time, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this tune. Be warned this has no vocals...

Benmrx
replies: 8 views: 926
Benmrx 15th October 2006

I'm looking to find the type of mic he uses on The Price is Right tv show for a halloween costume. Any suggestions of where I...

BobBarker
replies: 11 views: 16,580
ddageek 15th October 2006

Tower Records Closing google it

Nerve Nickels
replies: 61 views: 3,957
danranges 15th October 2006

I am assembling a new studio. I haven't had a studio for about 10 years. I have experience working on the editing/digital side...

tuckers
replies: 0 views: 648
tuckers 15th October 2006

I'm using Dyn BM 15a's, NS-10's and KRK V4's. My control room is 13x10. Never really hear a ton of 1st 2 octaves. Have installed...

TML
replies: 5 views: 1,975
Ethan Winer 15th October 2006

I already have the pre, nice box, love it. I'm waiting for a quote from Alto Music (I guess it should hover around $500/600), but...

Gerax
replies: 0 views: 586
Gerax 15th October 2006

Hi slutters, I'm testing a 2.1 Blue Sky System one in my studio at the moment. I usually use Tapco S8's, Genelec 1031's or...

Nicholas Varley
replies: 5 views: 1,034
Nicholas Varley 15th October 2006

Inspired by some of the other budget vs. high end pre shoot outs that have taken place here, I thought I'd give it a shot. Here...

DeeDrive
replies: 39 views: 3,436
Aearth 15th October 2006

Does anybody know anything about their recording process?

joaquin
replies: 6 views: 1,198
Ricey 15th October 2006

O.K. Maybe I'll have better luck here... I'm looking at a solution to protect my for 4 Pcs, is this...

MustacheVerra
replies: 2 views: 1,139
MustacheVerra 15th October 2006

Hi guys, After a long observation, I found AT4050 among the favourite for vocal. But, after hear some sample from...

zul_nalury
replies: 6 views: 1,107
uncle duncan 15th October 2006

I've mixed on the Dyns, love em, but can anyone compare these other systems? I know B.Sky System1 has 6.5" bass drivers...

NesNeedsGear
replies: 6 views: 1,364
mixerguy 15th October 2006

I just read Bruce's book, and I was looking forward to asking him these questions. He often speaks of recording stereo tracks...

airexmusic
replies: 2 views: 2,977
11413 15th October 2006

ever notice the dramatic change of tone just a/b ing the phase on a pre when you are talking into the mic . Seems "out...

gevermil
replies: 1 views: 1,294
Wayne 15th October 2006

Just wondering where a good place to get tape. Just ordered a reel for $220.00 seems steep, or is just a sign of the times?

Rossman
replies: 2 views: 811
84K 15th October 2006

Well, the question says it all. Did Focusrite LM help you with mixing or even mastering, and when, in what way? Which plugs...

NoWo
replies: 0 views: 727
NoWo 15th October 2006

i just got this catalog and can i say "wow". there is actually some good stuff in here that other online companies...

aetucker1
replies: 43 views: 6,815
joaquin 15th October 2006

toms mics

Hi.I looking for a good mics for toms.somebody could say to me that they seem to them the following ones? Audiotechnica...

klaper
replies: 63 views: 4,850
Steved 15th October 2006

I need to buy a really cheap spdif to adat converter so I can play my cd player spdif out through my apogee 16x's... what's out...

numrologst
replies: 8 views: 1,707
Jim Williams 15th October 2006

I do short-run duplication and have used an Epson R300 for CDs and liner-notes for the past several years. It's worked very well...

zemlin
replies: 5 views: 1,186
cc1 15th October 2006

Sorry, this will be very long ... Something got me thinking about the way that we record full bands. I've been taking time off...

MaJo1
replies: 10 views: 980
MaJo1 15th October 2006

Was recently mixing a disco-sounding track (late 70s slick-ass sound) and by accident set the mix compressor up with a fast...

Barilla
replies: 13 views: 1,885
TML 14th October 2006

I'm digging his live sound especially the toms, anyone know what those little tiny tom mics are?

tubedude
replies: 4 views: 1,463
dwdrummer 14th October 2006

I have an old AKG ADR-68K reverb that I'd like to get serviced. It is currently working just fine and I use it all the time, but...

pulse_divider
replies: 1 views: 626
Sui_City 14th October 2006

Long time reader, first time poster!! I'm wondering if any of you lovely folks have been capable of making contact with...

dcsnitch
replies: 15 views: 1,594
TEMAS 14th October 2006

I think I've found a nice combo. The AT4050 and the Germanium pre. I'm really able to abuse the signal I've recorded with this...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 25 views: 1,769
rapfreak 14th October 2006

Hello, I did a search and found a few threads, but nothing to in depth. Does anyone have any experience with Sontronics mics,...

kbshearer
replies: 0 views: 1,683
kbshearer 14th October 2006

I recently picked up and starting using a MCU in my home studio. Very cool toy but it seems to be inducing a ton of noise into my...

needlz
replies: 2 views: 1,425
Rogervandeberg 14th October 2006

Just finished some sound pannels and AC. Whatcha all...

Earwitness
replies: 7 views: 1,312
Sqye 14th October 2006

I'm looking to Sync Logic 5.5 with a tape machine and I'm looking to find out how to do it? Ive used tape before but have...

wineredno1
replies: 2 views: 770
wineredno1 14th October 2006

Hi! I am very excited to upgrade from lurking in to finally joining a community that has shaped and nurtured my gear addiction...

MythUndreamt
replies: 7 views: 1,464
MythUndreamt 14th October 2006

Hi! I'm looking for a few closed headphones for the recording room. I really need something that works with e-drums as well....

TheSweetener
replies: 4 views: 1,389
DeepSpace 14th October 2006

Hello again. Time for me to absorb some information from you my co-forumists. We've got this guy from Texas/Hewitt coming over...

NorthernDigStar
replies: 80 views: 7,661
NorthernDigStar 14th October 2006

Maybe some of you guys can turn me on to some interesting stuff I can listen to that features a rock band (drums, bass, acoustic...

kats
replies: 7 views: 1,268
max cooper 14th October 2006

I just picked up a 1978 Gibson RD Custom and am looking for more information about it. I know that it has a preamp built-in and...

rlsoundsystem
replies: 4 views: 1,266
max cooper 14th October 2006

I've been reading the converter posts here and decided to see if I would notice a difference in a blind test. A few years ago I...

piano
replies: 4 views: 1,661
norman_nomad 14th October 2006

Hi slutgang, I have a Music Man HD150 head. It's really nice. However, I've recently been peeking at the Germino 55's. Has...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 1,390
bjm007 14th October 2006

He guys, I'm want to buy a mixer for my studio. First choice was a Mackie 32-8. and like they say: "the 32•8, 24•8...

Gijs
replies: 37 views: 7,638
Jeroko 14th October 2006

Ok...I listened to you guys. AT is not represented in this second round of voting. Again, please vote, and if you are going to...

jseveriniii
replies: 6 views: 1,496
amigo 14th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search