The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i just got this catalog and can i say "wow". there is actually some good stuff in here that other online companies...

aetucker1
replies: 43 views: 6,810
joaquin 15th October 2006

toms mics

Hi.I looking for a good mics for toms.somebody could say to me that they seem to them the following ones? Audiotechnica...

klaper
replies: 63 views: 4,847
Steved 15th October 2006

I need to buy a really cheap spdif to adat converter so I can play my cd player spdif out through my apogee 16x's... what's out...

numrologst
replies: 8 views: 1,707
Jim Williams 15th October 2006

I do short-run duplication and have used an Epson R300 for CDs and liner-notes for the past several years. It's worked very well...

zemlin
replies: 5 views: 1,186
cc1 15th October 2006

Sorry, this will be very long ... Something got me thinking about the way that we record full bands. I've been taking time off...

MaJo1
replies: 10 views: 980
MaJo1 15th October 2006

Was recently mixing a disco-sounding track (late 70s slick-ass sound) and by accident set the mix compressor up with a fast...

Barilla
replies: 13 views: 1,884
TML 14th October 2006

I'm digging his live sound especially the toms, anyone know what those little tiny tom mics are?

tubedude
replies: 4 views: 1,462
dwdrummer 14th October 2006

I have an old AKG ADR-68K reverb that I'd like to get serviced. It is currently working just fine and I use it all the time, but...

pulse_divider
replies: 1 views: 626
Sui_City 14th October 2006

Long time reader, first time poster!! I'm wondering if any of you lovely folks have been capable of making contact with...

dcsnitch
replies: 15 views: 1,593
TEMAS 14th October 2006

I think I've found a nice combo. The AT4050 and the Germanium pre. I'm really able to abuse the signal I've recorded with this...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 25 views: 1,769
rapfreak 14th October 2006

Hello, I did a search and found a few threads, but nothing to in depth. Does anyone have any experience with Sontronics mics,...

kbshearer
replies: 0 views: 1,682
kbshearer 14th October 2006

I recently picked up and starting using a MCU in my home studio. Very cool toy but it seems to be inducing a ton of noise into my...

needlz
replies: 2 views: 1,423
Rogervandeberg 14th October 2006

Just finished some sound pannels and AC. Whatcha all...

Earwitness
replies: 7 views: 1,312
Sqye 14th October 2006

I'm looking to Sync Logic 5.5 with a tape machine and I'm looking to find out how to do it? Ive used tape before but have...

wineredno1
replies: 2 views: 768
wineredno1 14th October 2006

Hi! I am very excited to upgrade from lurking in to finally joining a community that has shaped and nurtured my gear addiction...

MythUndreamt
replies: 7 views: 1,464
MythUndreamt 14th October 2006

Hi! I'm looking for a few closed headphones for the recording room. I really need something that works with e-drums as well....

TheSweetener
replies: 4 views: 1,387
DeepSpace 14th October 2006

Hello again. Time for me to absorb some information from you my co-forumists. We've got this guy from Texas/Hewitt coming over...

NorthernDigStar
replies: 80 views: 7,660
NorthernDigStar 14th October 2006

Maybe some of you guys can turn me on to some interesting stuff I can listen to that features a rock band (drums, bass, acoustic...

kats
replies: 7 views: 1,267
max cooper 14th October 2006

I just picked up a 1978 Gibson RD Custom and am looking for more information about it. I know that it has a preamp built-in and...

rlsoundsystem
replies: 4 views: 1,266
max cooper 14th October 2006

I've been reading the converter posts here and decided to see if I would notice a difference in a blind test. A few years ago I...

piano
replies: 4 views: 1,661
norman_nomad 14th October 2006

Hi slutgang, I have a Music Man HD150 head. It's really nice. However, I've recently been peeking at the Germino 55's. Has...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 1,390
bjm007 14th October 2006

He guys, I'm want to buy a mixer for my studio. First choice was a Mackie 32-8. and like they say: "the 32•8, 24•8...

Gijs
replies: 37 views: 7,636
Jeroko 14th October 2006

Ok...I listened to you guys. AT is not represented in this second round of voting. Again, please vote, and if you are going to...

jseveriniii
replies: 6 views: 1,496
amigo 14th October 2006

maybe i've been missing something here but i just tried these free amp sim plugs and to my ears they are pretty...

rhythmmaster
replies: 7 views: 1,307
Mike Tholen 14th October 2006

D.W. Fearn has announced shipment of the VT-7 Dual-Channel Vacuum Tube Compression Amplifier. The VT-7 audio path is entirely...

Jules
replies: 7 views: 3,194
Improv 14th October 2006

Last year I sold my HD3 rig along with my studio. I got out of commercial audio work because I wanted it to be a fun hobby again....

unseen
replies: 5 views: 954
Wes Kuhnley 14th October 2006

Well, I'm looking for a new DAW and want to get some help. Which audio interfaces are considered truly pro quality. It seems...

bringmewater
replies: 29 views: 1,725
bringmewater 14th October 2006

Hi, I have a pair of HS50M Yamaha Active Studio Monitors. I use them with a external USB soundcard (Tascan US-122), but for...

johnnydutoit
replies: 3 views: 913
fastlane 13th October 2006

Here's what I'm buying from Guitar Center: Fantom X6 AT4047 Avalon 737 Yamaha HS80M M-Audio Project Mix Intel...

LCD
replies: 17 views: 795
jumpnyc 13th October 2006

Hey everyone I am trying to get set up for recording percussion hittt ( tamborine , cabasa , shaker , ect..) I have a Blue...

Jump
replies: 19 views: 1,319
conguero 13th October 2006

Hi I have the option on a few rooms for music/studio use. Anybody have any comments on the best way I could make use of...

brutze
replies: 1 views: 970
Ethan Winer 13th October 2006

Hi all, I've read on this forum that good mic placement can make up for a lot of later required EQing. I assume I...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 2,296
not_so_new 13th October 2006

Nice to be on the forum, I've been hanging around reading threads since I first heard about the site a few weeks ago, great...

over-man
replies: 2 views: 1,177
over-man 13th October 2006

I just curious to know what anyone would suggest as two good room mics for a full room sound without any other mics. Whatever...

ihateregisterin
replies: 2 views: 879
shaggseb 13th October 2006

HEy guys, I appear to have been lucky enough to have a job offer to go work for a production company in NYC making ads,jingles...

Hammer v2
replies: 36 views: 2,368
jumpnyc 13th October 2006

and if so, got details on the new Aurora stuff? shipping dates and $$$? word...

tsd
replies: 14 views: 1,895
PlanB 13th October 2006

SF Soundworks studio http://sfsoundworks.com is hosting a Gearslutz open house evening Saturday night 7th Oct starting at 9:30...

Jules
replies: 36 views: 3,645
PlanB 13th October 2006

Hey does anyone have anything to say about this console. Im thinking about picking up one from Don Larking out of europe. I love...

Audio_Vault
replies: 0 views: 1,353
Audio_Vault 13th October 2006

Moved: a sad day

pan60
replies: - views: -
Jules 13th October 2006

Still waiting to hear some good reviews, as well as the project mix convertors from M-Audio, however, I am very leery of the Digi...

composer
replies: 33 views: 6,073
scuzzywuzzy 13th October 2006

Seems I can find very little on these around here, just curious if anyone has used them and what you think of them. I'm able to...

Rocket boy
replies: 2 views: 1,427
DanDan 13th October 2006

A few years ago I read a brief statement that some engineers position the U47 slightly off axis for a better or different...

Boner
replies: 4 views: 1,665
mixer 13th October 2006

I know that there are engineers out there that specialize in things like tuning vocals. So my question is, would there be a...

Einstein
replies: 3 views: 694
Deleted User 13th October 2006

I'm currently in the market for a top notch AD converter. I can sell the TG2 for $1400 or so and get the API A2D. Haven't heard...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 2,683
Kenny Gioia 13th October 2006

I only really need a board that has line ins (From outboard pre), faders, and line outs. I really don't need it to have mic...

Curtis Franklin
replies: 8 views: 978
Curtis Franklin 13th October 2006

Ended up bringing about 3-4 weeks of work with me in the relocation to LA, and I need a room I can do some mixing and overdubs in...

six_wax
replies: 8 views: 1,315
Bounce 13th October 2006

I've been using my API 225 as a duck. Sending a kick mic to the compressor and sidechaining in the snare. This compressor works...

ray dsr
replies: 10 views: 812
ray dsr 13th October 2006

I've been using EMTEC SM900 for years. I've got a failrly big supply and it often gets recycled after transferring to...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 8 views: 1,443
mpr 13th October 2006

So Im looking to upgrade my studio some (GAMA 8, Pacifica) and thinking about purchasing some higher-end converters to be in par....

contramark
replies: 5 views: 916
max cooper 13th October 2006

I have a chance to get a mint condish ampex 2" 16 track... Only poblem is, i could really use a 24 track, as most of my...

numrologst
replies: 0 views: 639
numrologst 13th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search