The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I don't know if this has been posted before but......... http://www.prodikeys.com/products/Prodikeys_PC-MIDI/

whoriental
replies: 1 views: 791
Dave Peck 21st October 2006

I just wondered about a thing. If I buy an apogee rosetta 800, and say I own a fireface 800. How am I gonna connect...

Jadestar
replies: 2 views: 1,457
Dave Peck 21st October 2006

Okay, I haven't gotten much sleep here. The barefoots arrived early yesterday afternoon and I've pretty much been mixing around...

Matthew Murray
replies: 4 views: 1,414
Tetness 21st October 2006

My project recently relocated to the other side of our neighborhood, and I've been setting up my new studio and upgrading to a...

Gavin
replies: 0 views: 506
Gavin 21st October 2006

Hi Slutz! I´ve got a question for you. Due to our audio router I can only mix 44.1 or 48kHz in our studio. That´s why...

Friedemann
replies: 4 views: 1,616
Friedemann 21st October 2006

Oh man, I need to vent!! I am not one to complain too much but this has me really bothered. I bought an A.R.T. Pro VLA in June...

xopeth4
replies: 31 views: 2,372
mdsmith64 21st October 2006

I have often wondered this for years, how do they get that bass sound in the song 'Go' by Pearl Jam. It almost sounds like its...

saggsy
replies: 4 views: 2,329
Gregg Sartiano 21st October 2006

this may have posted elsewhere but i didn't see it. i was surfing around and cam across this...

spacebass
replies: 9 views: 1,089
NorthernDigStar 21st October 2006

It looks like the Black Lion Audio mod for the Digi 002 clock is getting good reviews. If I get this mod, and then want to...

markhan
replies: 13 views: 3,519
Snatchman 21st October 2006

Ok. I just finished with a custom console and got everything close to where I an start recording save for the acoustics in the...

redddog
replies: 1 views: 695
rodrigo 21st October 2006

im thinking of a matched pair of ksm141s for overheads. my choices are down to this, or a pair of unmatched AKG C451B's. ...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 3 views: 698
C/G 20th October 2006

I wonder if an ad8000 with both dac and adat expansion cards will give me the possibility to do 8ch ad AND da at the same time...

lowswing
replies: 2 views: 927
SnakeCained 20th October 2006

Hey everyone, I just recently bought a beautiful old Harrison console that had been modified to use all 96 pin and 156 pin DL...

portermusic
replies: 0 views: 625
portermusic 20th October 2006

Dunno if i'm in the correct forum for this matter, but let's give it a try. Ok, just gonna see if anyone can identify the...

NorthernDigStar
replies: 0 views: 673
NorthernDigStar 20th October 2006

So far, I've gone through 2 Soundelux shockmounts for my U195. As you all know, the screw that tightens the possition gets...

Amplove
replies: 11 views: 1,844
David Browne 20th October 2006

Has anyone ordered online from these guys? Good experience? http://www.prodigy-pro.com/

digibird
replies: 14 views: 2,099
digibird 20th October 2006

Hello, Im am looking for a contract to give to new artists for my record label. The contract would be only for 12" Vinyl....

Slater
replies: 9 views: 2,196
mejon 20th October 2006

Hi guys, this is my first post and the forum has proven very useful already! I'm at the stage where I want to be changing...

zerothehero
replies: 10 views: 1,003
Sizzleboy 20th October 2006

Hello all, I feel as though it's time for me to purchase my first high quality compressor. I'd like for it to be versitile...

jacob eli
replies: 6 views: 1,487
J-Deb 20th October 2006

Hey do you guys think these cables look like good quality? I want it to hook up my Mytek 8x96 to my 002 via lighpipe... I heard...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 3 views: 2,825
rufus13 20th October 2006

so... is there a big difference in how the tube effects a signal between having a tube pre and tube mic?

frugalpole
replies: 6 views: 1,157
pan60 20th October 2006

Tomorrow I'm recording a Cello and unfortunately I have to do it in my small vocal booth. It's well treated and sounds ok but...

gainreduction
replies: 3 views: 1,559
gainreduction 20th October 2006

Anybody have any ideas what a Roland S88 would go for used? It is in very good condition, church use only.It has the memory...

rowdy322
replies: 0 views: 679
rowdy322 20th October 2006

Leaving aside the question of “why the hell would you want to capture that thing” for the moment… hidz Would it be...

NickH
replies: 1 views: 1,412
tINY 20th October 2006

I'm not too too familiar with this unit. I owned one many years ago and remember liking it. But with the LA3 and LA2 already...

Bump Music
replies: 0 views: 591
Bump Music 20th October 2006

I know this is kind of a stupid post, but where else does one get the opportunity? Nothing too specific, just a basic public...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 1,431
tsd 20th October 2006

What do you guys think of the latest Hoobastank album? I think the production is great, especially the tracks 'Inside of You' and...

mindglow
replies: 11 views: 1,172
mindglow 20th October 2006

A friend of mine just let me borrow a pair of Urei LA3a(s). My question is this - What does the HF contour on the back do? I...

absrec
replies: 7 views: 1,035
Led 20th October 2006

So I have 2 of these with the lunchbox for them and I have a problem. On the back there are terminals to connect the wire to...

illiummusic
replies: 6 views: 4,473
George Necola 20th October 2006

Anyone know what they used and what kind of a setting the used? I'm thinking of Let Go CD, Blonde on Blonde in...

usamike
replies: 6 views: 1,319
kittonian 20th October 2006

You've already got the heads, now you want two flavors of cabinets to plug them into. What do you pick? Size? (1x12, 4x12,...

lanervoza
replies: 17 views: 1,882
Sqye 20th October 2006

Anyone ever use the bass channel of a bassman head for bass? I'm tracking some bass tonight and the bassist's head died. I was...

usamike
replies: 26 views: 3,185
usamike 20th October 2006

OK, after some heaping helpings of the image equivalents of EQ and compression (I fixed them in the mix!) I have some pictures...

ImJohn
replies: 88 views: 13,475
Sqye 20th October 2006

hello, im new to the forum and ive read through a few threads and everyone here seems to know whats up.. so i have a question,...

Subaro0o
replies: 1 views: 1,567
Mark1353 20th October 2006

anybody out there have experience or suggestions on this matter? what kind of tubes ? which ones? which sound?where did you get...

tree montgomery
replies: 5 views: 1,641
Led 20th October 2006

is it out yet? I cannot seem to find it so I assume not....date? if so...how does it sound?

pigpen
replies: 0 views: 1,949
pigpen 20th October 2006

Question: If the signal from a dynamic mic is hot/loud enough, for example a miked snare drum, do I need a mic pre amp ? I...

Tony Tesla
replies: 5 views: 1,103
T.RayBullard 20th October 2006

Has anybody tried this? After reading through it, I can't decide whether it sounds legit or like a bunch of techno mumbo jumbo...

pmdundee
replies: 0 views: 2,224
pmdundee 20th October 2006

I can´t find it. Please somebody help. (is not in Kubarth) Thank you

Gonzalez
replies: 2 views: 1,213
Gonzalez 19th October 2006

I am working on a film score mix in 5.1. i had to mult the mix 3 times. record machine, monitor controller, external meters. ...

theAdmiral
replies: 6 views: 2,017
rufus13 19th October 2006

Not quite Gear yet. But could be an interesting concept to turn on room acoustics, and recording studio construction in...

thenoiseflower
replies: 0 views: 836
thenoiseflower 19th October 2006

Hi all, We have seen the need to add a multiband plug to do a little demo mastering of our projects- I'm happy with L2007,...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 799
Flymax 19th October 2006

Is it: 3 faders L R Inverted L or R panned in the middle OR 3 faders L R Inverted summed mono signal...

Blast9
replies: 14 views: 5,200
SoundUniverse 19th October 2006

Anyone know where I can get technical support or a forum for a Kurzweil 2600 problem? When I switch to another patch and then...

rowdy322
replies: 2 views: 1,309
Rufuss Sewell 19th October 2006

I am a new producer working on my first professional tracks - i was just wondering how you guys go about editing vocals..? Im...

TLMUSIC
replies: 14 views: 2,452
Lee Knight 19th October 2006
replies: 3 views: 669
DAWgEAR 19th October 2006

FuzzMeasure- I have been testing this extensively over the last few days. I have now bought it. Very easy to use. Great...

DanDan
replies: 99 views: 12,068
DanDan 19th October 2006

Hi, I watched a "todays movie" at keithurban.net and stopped for a moment when the camera was at Dan Huffs ProTools...

Hayman
replies: 20 views: 1,805
5down1up 19th October 2006

Hey dudes, I need to add a good multi channel mic pre to my G5/ PT002 rack system to record acoustic guitar, lead vox, etc. I'd...

Brent Borrowman
replies: 5 views: 837
T.RayBullard 19th October 2006

Hi! I am a female vocalist currently using the MBox as my recording interface, and it broke (very easily I might add..) so now I...

mizzmeloded
replies: 2 views: 1,025
Rogervandeberg 19th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search