The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm working on a long term project with a client who wants to buy Auto Tune. We both have our own ProTools system. Is it...

angopop
replies: 3 views: 6,714
robot gigante 25th October 2006

Okay i can't find any cool threads about vibe right now so let's do a new one. I want to know your favorite ways of adding to...

numrologst
replies: 39 views: 3,975
Dan 25th October 2006

where should a piano sit in a mix if its part of a driven indie rock kind of sound? Mine always getsx lost after I've brought the...

daback-daboot
replies: 3 views: 1,541
James Guitar 24th October 2006

I love my Distressor!!!! Thank you slutz, without ye I would never have looked it's way kfhkh

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 815
fastlane 24th October 2006

I've seen lots of threade regarding the "sound of iron", but am curious to know the function of input...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 1,556
Blast9 24th October 2006

So, for the first time in years I'm taking a break. Not taking any new clients and I'm finishing up my last one this week. I'll...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 1 views: 836
Matt Hepworth 24th October 2006

Hi everyone howdy I've got two questions. I don't pretend to be an ingeneer... just doing some recording for locals hard...

Long_Shaded_Eye
replies: 10 views: 2,984
Long_Shaded_Eye 24th October 2006

Hello, I'm looking for a decent mic for female rock vocals. Curently I have the Blueberry and Rode NT 1a. Both work well for...

Rednose
replies: 12 views: 4,324
insomnio 24th October 2006

Hi every one: At this time i`m mixing (some DEMO song for a few groups) with Protools LE (Digi 001) ITB and using some...

Superchemi
replies: 2 views: 2,280
Aearth 24th October 2006

Hello dear folks I am about to purchase one of these 1/4 inch MK2 and I need to gather all info I can get hold of so I will...

JaJu Taneli
replies: 1 views: 1,530
perun 24th October 2006

Hi, Anyone know about these modules. I have been offered a 4mono 2 stereo channel broadcast desk which have these modules...

recall
replies: 0 views: 970
recall 24th October 2006

Hi. I will have a week in NY with my girlfriend in October. Of course I can´t even imagine not taking advantage of this to snif...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 56 views: 3,036
eligit 24th October 2006

Hi everybody, Does anybody know that Whether the line input trim of the URS Neve EQ is modeled based on the real transformator...

Farshad
replies: 0 views: 807
Farshad 24th October 2006

hi guys help me to choose in between these 2 preamps - a pair of 512 api - a pair of vintage v476b neumann needed for...

dizz
replies: 1 views: 2,117
BlakeMcKibben 24th October 2006

Anyone know of a reputable Amp tech in Northeast... Prefer Providence area or within 1 hour drive.. I have an Mesa Dual...

heyman
replies: 4 views: 603
heyman 24th October 2006

Hey all! I am putting together the wiring plan for my new studio, and have a question regarding word clock distribution. I...

sfaudiogeek
replies: 13 views: 2,810
raal 24th October 2006

Anyone here ever work with Southern Culture On The Skids? I'm curious about the gear they've used, especially on the most recent...

TAVD
replies: 0 views: 577
TAVD 24th October 2006

I originally posted this in the mastering forum earlier today, but quickly got the feeling that it's not high-brow enough for...

Morten
replies: 1 views: 1,201
Krank 24th October 2006

I wish all the high end mic dealers; Soundelux, Tele, Pearlman, Neumann, Horsch etc... could have a single booth seperate from...

James Lugo
replies: 32 views: 3,251
Larrysings 24th October 2006

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a presonus Firepod. I installed the drivers on my I-MAC G5. Im running OSX 10.4.1 Gig...

kaotikstudios
replies: 0 views: 912
kaotikstudios 24th October 2006

What are your thoughts on running signals thru different pres during mixing ? It's been established that most 500 series Pres...

marshallplexi
replies: 1 views: 637
TEMAS 24th October 2006

What do you think about using the Avalon 747 as a Mastering device ? Any other products you would recommend (same price range)...

marshallplexi
replies: 0 views: 1,832
marshallplexi 24th October 2006

Our studios ready to take the next step here and we`ve got some changes to make so we can use our new facility 24 hrs. Theres...

kevinc
replies: 18 views: 3,638
tomdarude 24th October 2006

I've been juggling with a couple of options in the converter department. Right now, i'm using the MOTU 828mkII as my front end...

bobx
replies: 11 views: 1,247
baikonour 24th October 2006

I want to buy a brauner mic - I am very familiar with the VM1 and quite a fan of it and was thinking of buying the lite version...

Mr Skills
replies: 0 views: 1,991
Mr Skills 24th October 2006

I was gonna put this somewhere else, but it contains so much cool recording stuff I thought it had to go here. Kaada has put up...

max cooper
replies: 9 views: 871
neujan 24th October 2006

Is anybody out there charging points on productions you consider to have had significant input on? If so, how much, how do...

Prickstein
replies: 48 views: 8,420
aeroc 24th October 2006

Hi, im looking to buy the ALTO AMX100 mixer, to use live to play samples and use my in ear monitors (i play drums) It will...

beau_mckee
replies: 0 views: 2,003
beau_mckee 24th October 2006

Hi guys, found this site by accident while googling 4 info and find it really interesting. Im in Australia looking into different...

Marshy
replies: 0 views: 667
Marshy 24th October 2006

Hey Fellas Ive been a slut for a while now. Just wondering if anyone has run across any websites that let you download recording...

Vato
replies: 0 views: 2,000
Vato 24th October 2006

It's such a landmark record... anybody know who mixed this album?

Greg Wells
replies: 15 views: 3,620
Greg Wells 24th October 2006

Pete from Nashville Audio just phoned me saying he had a buyer for my Trident 24 console.........I live in the San Diego area and...

ron florentine
replies: 16 views: 3,512
primalsteve 24th October 2006

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there with an SSL setup, or a few channel cartridges like the one below...

compo
replies: 60 views: 6,222
RusRant 24th October 2006

sluttz ... which would you suite for mainly tom's recording, rock music. they will be in use for other appz as well, but my...

cosmos
replies: 1 views: 661
MJGreene Audio 24th October 2006

I've got an important question for all of you: when you mix with your favourite program (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, DP no matter...

frenkonio
replies: 18 views: 1,767
[email protected] 24th October 2006

I've been away from my PT rig for awhile now and am getting back into my songwriting/recording and I am trying to figure out what...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 756
guittarzzan 24th October 2006

Hey guys, what are some of the good guitar techs you guys know of out here in LA? I have a few guitars that need some work done...

jseveriniii
replies: 12 views: 1,198
Sarusan 24th October 2006

Wheres a place I can pick up a SM7b in Oaxaca or Mexico City...im from NZ and wanna pick one up while im on holiday. Cheers.

ta77se
replies: 4 views: 816
Mario-C. 24th October 2006

Hi, I just found a local guy selling a Neumann U47 Fet at 1.500 USD. Is that a good price? Besides check if the capsule is K47,...

Cosmonauta
replies: 13 views: 2,123
AllAboutTone 24th October 2006

I´m about to write an essay about Neumann. So I´m turning to you guys here on gearslutz for some help. I would like to hear...

AndyL
replies: 5 views: 1,290
AllAboutTone 24th October 2006
replies: - views: -
Quickpunch 24th October 2006

This was also posted on Unicornation.com Hey, Just purchased Waves and SSL. Demoed the Fireface 800... Current...

jayalanthomp
replies: 3 views: 2,377
jayalanthomp 24th October 2006

Anybody got tips for recording a large rain stick (about five feet tall, 5" diam)? My first results sounded too harsh and...

Dave Peck
replies: 2 views: 1,855
T.RayBullard 24th October 2006

Hey guys, Just wondering if i order some Tube Tech pre amps from the states can i use it over here in Ireland or will i have...

dapinkobo
replies: 4 views: 2,236
T.RayBullard 24th October 2006

For some time now I've been looking for valuable high quality content related to recording and mixing in practise. What I mean...

RainbowStorm
replies: 5 views: 719
tINY 24th October 2006

I have a Digidesign Control 24 with a 192 and hd2 accel. If I have 5 Dynaudio BM-5a's and a Tannoy Ts-10 sub, how would I connect...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 789
drBill 23rd October 2006

Yes folks! Good news for those of you planning to attend the upcoming AES show in San Francisico! hittt Not only will you get...

Jules
replies: 36 views: 12,951
Jules 23rd October 2006

Hey Guys, I just purchased a Neotek Elite (Beautiful) and i need a ad/da converter for connecting into my Digi 002R. I am...

Audio_Vault
replies: 2 views: 690
six_wax 23rd October 2006

I hate to say it but, I now admit that I can't hear Bob Dylans "knocking on heavens door" without going: "knock,...

macr0w
replies: 8 views: 1,558
bogeyeater 23rd October 2006

So i'm building my new intel dual core machine - fresh install. I've got the latest upgrade to Cubase 4, so I can start with a...

Kiwiburger
replies: 7 views: 847
dementedchord 23rd October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search