The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know where I can get this in small quantities? I need to wire a 2x12 cab and this seems to be the wire of choice but...

illiummusic
replies: 1 views: 663
chezero 23rd October 2006

Tony Espinoza from SF Soundworks hosted the party after the Gearslutz dinner at Cha Am this year...and man have they got a great...

warhead
replies: 22 views: 2,227
True North 23rd October 2006

Anyone got any recommendations for a good cable maker in the UK, that uses quality parts but doesn't charge the earth ?? ...

rjay
replies: 4 views: 1,217
impact studios 23rd October 2006

Hi you all, hope someone can help me bc I´ve tried everything possible. I want to use the TC for my pro tools 6.4 as a...

Zevillano
replies: 0 views: 698
Zevillano 23rd October 2006

Does anyone know who (if anyone) distributes Aurora Audio in the UK, or am I doomed to large shipping costs and extorionate...

jockrocks
replies: 16 views: 2,156
Steamy Williams 23rd October 2006

for the songwriters/producers out there.. what is the circumnstance in which you decide song bpm ? I ask because.. after...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 12 views: 2,514
mrface2112 23rd October 2006

Hi, any hint would be appreciated. Im fed up with the growing noise from Computers external hardrives etc. But its hard to...

jbuzz
replies: 5 views: 923
Pasta4lnch 23rd October 2006

What a great day here in NYC...hope it's the same for you wherever you be! So..... AC1 on all PT LE tracks AND the Mix Bus...

88fingerz
replies: 4 views: 1,015
88fingerz 23rd October 2006

hi fellow austinite gearslutz, I got a position at ut austin and will move there in beginning of november. I am unfamiliar with...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 1 views: 1,096
NoisyNarrowBand 23rd October 2006

Hey, what do you think of www.last.fm? They allow labels and artists to upload material and have it available through...

rodhmos
replies: 8 views: 750
Blast9 23rd October 2006

Or, do you know of any place where impulses are posted and/or shared and sampled?

tubedude
replies: 1 views: 1,004
siegfried 23rd October 2006

I may be purchasing a used Gefell UM900 (in mint condition) in the next few days (if the funds come in on time!) Is there...

MaJo1
replies: 3 views: 1,395
Capstan Cappy 23rd October 2006

Hi everybody, two weeks ago I bought a second hand hafler pro2400, after testing it, I annoyed when it starts to fail, so I speak...

ezrecords
replies: 4 views: 2,802
ezrecords 23rd October 2006

HI ALL, I am thinking on getting some new preamps to record elcetric guitars. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference...

marshallplexi
replies: 11 views: 1,421
s.d.finley 23rd October 2006

I need to record electrical guitar as good as possible. As always I am on a budget. I use a Mbox and I have a very good computer....

nowinner
replies: 2 views: 817
Mike Caffrey 23rd October 2006

I just came into posession of an Audio & Design SCAMP recently! It's super cool, and is loaded with 8 compressors, 2...

DanielK
replies: 1 views: 1,234
dlmorley 23rd October 2006

What can i do to make some bucks with my gear, so i can buy some bread and cheese for living ? i wish i could rent, but in...

Freddo30
replies: 49 views: 4,907
natpub 23rd October 2006

right now all i have is 512mb of ram. will i see a performance improvement if i add another 1gb? if so whay type of improvement?...

maskedman72
replies: 16 views: 1,021
True North 23rd October 2006

Maybe this is covered somewhere on the board but i did a search and couldn't find anything. Whats up with Soundcraft Urei?...

Eide
replies: 2 views: 908
pulse_divider 23rd October 2006

I just left the Taunton Flea market and saw tons of equipment and most of it is probably stolen. I saw quite a few guitars and...

Cop178
replies: 1 views: 673
Pasta4lnch 23rd October 2006

looks like it might work with ptle 6.4 on a pc but i dont see anything about if it is compatable with 6.4 or if i have to have...

maskedman72
replies: 2 views: 766
maskedman72 22nd October 2006

I know in the past there have been some bands that have allowed people to download their individually mixed tracks(nine inch...

Hope209
replies: 6 views: 1,843
T.RayBullard 22nd October 2006

Just wondering if someone had any info on the production of this richard thompson album? I gather it was produced by Mitchell...

klondike
replies: 0 views: 932
klondike 22nd October 2006

My english sucks.... is that what i want to know ? gooof Let's say that i'm going to mix.... i don't know.... 48tracks? ,...

Freddo30
replies: 8 views: 2,713
max cooper 22nd October 2006

Just curious what you guys are using to bring power to your racks? Are you using Furman power strips, cheapo power strips,...

Lunatic
replies: 8 views: 988
GYang 22nd October 2006

Ok, so I really like the room where I have been tracking but the more I have been using my other new computer (quad) the more I...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 5 views: 1,232
Stoneroses6300 22nd October 2006

Is it? It looks like the same darn thing but I went to Mercenary and there wasn't a word connecting the two.

soupking
replies: 10 views: 2,211
Dot 22nd October 2006

I haven't the experience to know if a fixed stereo mic will be more pleasant to the ear than say a couple of clip on lavaliere...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 2,770
Geert van den Berg 22nd October 2006
replies: - views: -
macr0w 22nd October 2006

I was reading up on the Izotope Spectron plug in, and it mentions something called frequency dependent panning. Am I correct...

lanervoza
replies: 3 views: 1,552

Just replaced my Mackie 624's with the A7's and they're DRAMATICALLY better...They lack a little bottom end, but it looks like I...

Johnkenn
replies: 10 views: 2,682
Monkey Mouse 22nd October 2006

This is Jamie Cullum singing live to this fat beast on a videoclip. Any clue what that it could be? I LOVE the sound of Cullums...

jindrich
replies: 32 views: 2,594
tomdarude 22nd October 2006

any tips for buying $3,000 compressor on ebay from Korea? obviously look at the sellers feedback, etc Is PayPal ok? or is...

mixerguy
replies: 23 views: 1,489
Reptil 22nd October 2006

Hi, I'm looking for a compressor to use it during the recording of bass and voice. I want to avoid cliping when I take the...

Wakena2003
replies: 3 views: 1,119

I am looking for a second external FX to compliment my Eventide Eclipse. The eclipse will cover my harmonizing, chorus, delay,...

Sizzleboy
replies: 7 views: 2,168
mixerguy 22nd October 2006

I am looking to get an inexpensive interface with software and I am looking at these three, Digidesign mBox 2, M-Audio firewire...

muttdrummer
replies: 1 views: 1,456
aecio 22nd October 2006

We are having the 2nd Annual Gearslutz NAMM Party! Last year was a huge success so we're gonna do it again. So here's my...

James Lugo
replies: 28 views: 1,526
Sqye 22nd October 2006

Yes, there is no best pre for guitar as we know, a better word would be 'Favorite Mic Pre'. What is your favorite mic pre for...

soupking
replies: 11 views: 4,749
octatonic 22nd October 2006

Hi There's a chance I could work with the drummer from this band, but there's something about either the timing or the feel of...

celebritymusic
replies: 14 views: 1,304
splitune 22nd October 2006

Any experience with these? We're looking at using for jazz, jazz fusion and perhaps funk, nothing hard rock or metal.

fross
replies: 2 views: 1,360
tINY 22nd October 2006

Hey Slutz Looking to start something up. Here's some of my stuff so you can hear what I would bring to the table...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 1,843
Prickstein 22nd October 2006

Has anyone heard the new Jonny Lang CD/Production ?, this is a must listen even if you are not a fan, you must go to a music...

AllAboutTone
replies: 9 views: 991
Levi 22nd October 2006

I'm looking to fill out the last two inputs on my fireface, right now I have 2 channels of Great River, 2 Brent Averil 312a's and...

guinsu
replies: 11 views: 1,440
andrew269 22nd October 2006

I hello I have 2 questions. The first is about fixing vocals. Say I have a singer who sings WAY off key and flat is there plugin...

macmanmatty
replies: 9 views: 984
AlexLakis 22nd October 2006

My boss and I are going through potential ideas to ditch our 002r + Control24 rig with Pro Tools LE 7.1, and get a Mixplus system...

Worlez
replies: 11 views: 934
Worlez 22nd October 2006

Will the phase reversal switch do the same thing as a polarity inverter? I'm thinking no. I'm not really sure to be honest. I...

tubedude
replies: 5 views: 2,649

I came across a large surplus of 1" rigid insulation with no identifying marks. They're 4x8 sheets with a black paper (like...

TAVD
replies: 2 views: 1,217
vince @ speck 22nd October 2006

im looking for a new amp. i think i want tube, no modeling stuff. i want to go guitar>cable>amp>mic, nothing fancy....

imnickb
replies: 10 views: 1,016
robot gigante 22nd October 2006

i want to get a vintage warm tone out of my strat. there are lace sensors in it now. i like alot of the tones on the jet...

jerdude
replies: 17 views: 4,461
ToneRanger 22nd October 2006

Can anyone offer some general comments about the P-1 and Biz pres compared to an API 512c? I have room in the lunchbox for one...

Huntley Miller
replies: 12 views: 2,199
Huntley Miller 21st October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search