The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everybody. I don't usually do this sort of thing, but I just got this email from a producer I work with, Grant Geissman. We...

Extreme Mixing
replies: 8 views: 1,319
Vandergraf 28th October 2006

I realize this may be a loaded question, but I know a bass player here in jackson, tn that is really wasting his talent here to...

rowdy322
replies: 1 views: 996
Dave Martin 28th October 2006

Hi gang- Anyone willing/able to share typical rates for custom and/or production music to be used in...

AndreH
replies: 1 views: 1,144
AndreH 28th October 2006

I am into heavy rock and jazz. On the heavy rock side i'm into Tool, Isis and and a few others. Ignore the jazz stuff for...

Sui_City
replies: 16 views: 1,330
Justynfromnz 28th October 2006

anybody want to sell one? please send me a private message thanks!

AMIEL
replies: 3 views: 859
AMIEL 28th October 2006

Hello! What preamp are all you Rode K2 users using out there? Just wondering.

jseveriniii
replies: 3 views: 711
smalltownjon 28th October 2006

Hey...Ya'll.. I've had my URS everything bundle for some time now. I finally try to use some plugins. But i just found out...

chumusic
replies: 2 views: 777
Matti 28th October 2006

hi- Just plugged in for the first time an old v72 that i bought a while ago and didn't have time to mess around with. first...

Rea
replies: 0 views: 691
Rea 28th October 2006

Apparently, renting a Trinity in Europe costs 17euro/day, so I'm considering shipping mine over there for our month long tour. ...

bmsander
replies: 0 views: 754
bmsander 27th October 2006

I'm accepting any advice on building plans, materials, etc. for a very small (12 x 12) building to make a small home setup. This...

darkwater
replies: 9 views: 2,096
Ethan Winer 27th October 2006

In the song Worlock the main bass patch sounds like a detuned Pro-One, but it has some type of robotic type effect on it (or it...

spsnoise
replies: 2 views: 5,868
statikcat 27th October 2006

Got Big Ben on test drive but when I go to MOTU console software the HD192 doesn't see the BB on it's Word Clock input? there...

bigbongo
replies: 2 views: 899
bigbongo 27th October 2006

Hi guys, I am building a basement studio (I'll start a studio thread sometime soon) at the moment. Actually I am modifying a...

octatonic
replies: 10 views: 593
walter 27th October 2006

I don't know if this should be in Good News Channel, Moan Zone or New Products so I am posting it here... Anyone seen...

octatonic
replies: 3 views: 917
tINY 27th October 2006

O.K., I'm posting this at 12:01 ET (too bad I'm on the west coast). That's enough time for the midnight sale-people... I'll...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 137 views: 10,830
Froombosch 27th October 2006

I cant remember which thread I was reading....It was about micing the snare drum, anyway a few folks recomended the i5 for the...

Cheech
replies: 38 views: 2,924
Musiclab 27th October 2006

Ok so I'm running alot of compressors, reverbs etc. in Logic. Yes I'm running Dfhs, yup at 96k !!With full bleed, (DFHS...

brutze
replies: 7 views: 795
sonicdefault 27th October 2006

Hello Guys I have a control24 (digidesign) and the channels 1-8 is on all the time .. The displays 1-8 is on and i can not...

andremattos
replies: 9 views: 988
andremattos 27th October 2006

Surfing on a Thursday afternoon .... and OMG !!!! can yuo recognise the band's name that Garisson plays there ?...

cosmos
replies: 7 views: 839
u b k 27th October 2006

NEW SITE FOR ITALIAN PROAUDIO PEOPLE !! ITALIAN SLUTZs in the world please read: da poco online! registrati e fai...

blackfinder
replies: 0 views: 1,091
blackfinder 27th October 2006

Hey can any of you guys recommend a dictaphone type device (whether cassette or flash memory based) that would serve as a useful...

Soulbrother
replies: 1 views: 620
Reza 27th October 2006

Hey everybody, I've got a friend who's looking to sell a pair of Electrodyne 709L's but they have to be racked. I'm building a...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 2,514
Silvertone 27th October 2006

I notice a lot of people like to set levels individually, which ive done for a long time but recently i have started sending all...

Audio_Vault
replies: 52 views: 3,935
Mike Caffrey 27th October 2006

Whattup y'all. I'm one of the rare few men on this planet to be blessed with a girlfriend who not only loves music.. makes...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 1 views: 1,478
Mitch Lowen 27th October 2006

hi there, anyone know if the mic input can handle +4 line level?

theAdmiral
replies: 6 views: 1,681
T-fonk 27th October 2006

Hi guys, I've been lucky enough to order a new PC this weekend (dual core 2.13 P4/2Gb work memory). I think it's also time to...

Mitch Lowen
replies: 4 views: 3,133
Mitch Lowen 27th October 2006

how do you use your Auratones ? are you using a stereo pair of them or just one in the center ? what amps are you...

TanTan
replies: 18 views: 2,299
TanTan 27th October 2006

Any recommendations on a good place to get sample contracts? I've found a number of sites online that will sell individual and...

markhan
replies: 1 views: 736
TEMAS 27th October 2006

Hi, i need to get a dj mixer, mainly to sample off of vinyl, i have a budget of around £200 ($375) - it would be nice to be able...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 545
TLMUSIC 27th October 2006

Can someone pls point me in the direction of some convolution verbs that work with PTHD and aren't native? I checked out the...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 1,182
Gregg Sartiano 27th October 2006

Hi guys, I own a Yamaha 01v first version, I play mostly funky/jazzy/fusion music and I need to record live on minidisc my...

Pawel
replies: 2 views: 2,371
Pawel 27th October 2006

So I was just playing around with the Inspector plugin for the first time and I'm very disturbed by what the stereo meter says...

initialsBB
replies: 0 views: 653
initialsBB 27th October 2006

All for one & one for all....

Neve Sucks!
replies: 10 views: 3,085
Rep 27th October 2006

Who is the best person to deal with at Brent Averill Enterprises in your opinion? Last time I called there, I wasn't too thrilled...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 10 views: 1,000
avedis 27th October 2006

...Quick Release Clip. I have a couple of stands/shock mounts with the Atlas Lo-2B quick release, which are not the greatest,...

tzujan
replies: 4 views: 922
Matti 27th October 2006

Hi all, Just bought one of these and looking forward to putting it though its paces. Has anyone used a pair of SM7b's to...

Mason
replies: 12 views: 2,363
Pohaku 27th October 2006

Attention, Up for auction is a 20 input x 8 bus Sound Workshop Logex 8. Nice clean shape. Here is the link....

matthewscott614
replies: 0 views: 2,769
matthewscott614 27th October 2006

Hello, is a soundworkshop series 20 worth having for summing out of the box mixes? I'd like to use it for eq and sends as well....

Dor
replies: 5 views: 6,043
matthewscott614 27th October 2006

Greetings Esteemed Colleagues, It has been a while since I've lurked these forums. What's the latest rage in...

dhughes
replies: 6 views: 943
GP_Hawk 27th October 2006

Hey guyshowdy I'm giving the demo of the Waves SSL bundle a wirl and was wondering if you guys who get to use the real deal...

Prickstein
replies: 35 views: 16,640
Eaglecastle 27th October 2006

hey there ... does anyone have both weapons in stock ? I'm planning to get one of them to "add" /...

cosmos
replies: 6 views: 1,218
chandlersonic 27th October 2006
replies: 0 views: 674
TeamSSK 26th October 2006

Hello Slutz: I am looking to upgrade my monitoring system. I believe I have narrowed the list to the 3 following...

VT rich
replies: 29 views: 3,772
jayman 26th October 2006

Wow what a great site! I wish I had found this resource sooner. First off, I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I did...

Schweitzer
replies: 14 views: 1,121
RainbowStorm 26th October 2006

Have a chance to buy a 24x8x2 Ward Beck 460 series board, recently serviced and modded to a recording console for $4500 Canadian....

C/G
replies: 6 views: 2,213
8070 26th October 2006

What's the difference between Quad Mic cable and Balanced Mic/Line cable? Which cable brand would you guys suggest using for such...

Hope209
replies: 17 views: 2,011
tINY 26th October 2006

Do any of you studio buffs have your own kit in your studio? I am Lucky enough to have a whole bunch of LuKA drums. Have any of...

passenger
replies: 22 views: 2,371
Levi 26th October 2006

Please, excuse the ignorance but I am merely beginning. I have a 002, a compressor, reverb and a delay and I want to connect...

slampson
replies: 18 views: 1,230
Vandergraf 26th October 2006

I AM TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN GETTING A CRANE SONG SPIDER AND BUYING A PENDULUM QUARTET 2 AND API 3124. I WANT JUST THE BEST...

johnnyk
replies: 0 views: 805
johnnyk 26th October 2006

Hey guys, thanx for reading. I would like to know some models/makes of some of the vintage tubes you guys are using in your...

jseveriniii
replies: 14 views: 1,773
smalltownjon 26th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search