The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Some time ago I had a 002r, worked great, did some big stuff on it and never had any problems. (PTLE 6.9.2) Sold it, needed...

nowinner
replies: 11 views: 918
littledoodler 31st October 2006

I’ve always just used a Sansamp to record bass based on the recommendations I’ve read on how it good it sounds. Now that...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 31 views: 5,218
taturana 31st October 2006

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AS I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS BEEN ASKED!!!

smalltownjon
replies: 1 views: 1,314
thethrillfactor 31st October 2006

hi! anyone using the Focusrite Control 24 as a Daw controller and summing option(in line) ? sounds good? any other ...

AMIEL
replies: 23 views: 3,578
SoundEng1 31st October 2006

these are my fav condition for a new studio speaker cheap and good and fit to studio monitoring purpose like yamaha NS-10m...

bluesj
replies: 0 views: 1,312
bluesj 31st October 2006

I have to say that this is my favorite from them in a while.. It's a great record - and apparently they found some of their...

CZ101
replies: 10 views: 2,556
jhg 31st October 2006

My project studio is your basic no-console DAW setup. I have one big rack that includes my RME fireface and preamps which are:...

contramark
replies: 7 views: 1,011
synthoid 31st October 2006

Hi all, This is my first real post here, so, apologies if I am in the wrong topic area (seems to be a bit random at...

JeffThomasTN
replies: 1 views: 691
N.J. 31st October 2006

can someone help figure out why I can't get GuitarRig2 to work when I'm tracking? I can only use it after I've tracked. I only...

teddy07x
replies: 0 views: 476
teddy07x 31st October 2006

I'm now looking at getting two Fireface 800's. What i wanted to know is if anyone is running a Fireface in Windows without sp1...

-Q-
replies: 1 views: 706
teddy07x 31st October 2006

I'm running Samplitude on a P4 3GHz machine. 512MB ram. Right now I have 1 Rosetta 800 w/X-firewire card hooked into an...

Alex Wyler
replies: 1 views: 1,234
Duardo 31st October 2006

Hi all What make of Valves would you recommend using in my TL Audio C1 compressor? I have no idea if they need replacing, but I...

dlmorley
replies: 3 views: 1,650
Stitch333 30th October 2006

I have a client that has recorded an album on Mackie HD24 and want to get those files to our Mac PT HD system. The Mackie...

ToddF
replies: 2 views: 2,123
ToddF 30th October 2006

What's up everyone. Just wanted to let you know that a Studer A67 two track tape deck from Muscle Shoals Sound @ 3614 Jackson...

Keibot
replies: 0 views: 2,242
Keibot 30th October 2006

Does anyone reckon that the SCA N72 used along with the Chameleon Labs EQ ( NOT the Pre) would be a good combo? I'd like to get...

jockrocks
replies: 8 views: 1,313
TonyBelmont 30th October 2006

I did a search but couldn't find much...how is this EQ? How does it compare to the generic channel strip EQ? CPU intensive? ...

af_analog
replies: 1 views: 838
xxdrexx 30th October 2006

Hi, We are looking for UK SSL studios preferably in the south east of England. Any GS members with these rooms? We need it...

Boogle
replies: 17 views: 1,392
[email protected] 30th October 2006

hey everyone. so I just bought myself a new pair of active monitors (bm6a) and I have a question for y'all. I bought a 3 foot...

jrt
replies: 7 views: 1,155
dim light 30th October 2006

Hello All! I am in the CSUDH recording club, and we are looking for facilities (clubs, recording studios, post-production...

Curtis Franklin
replies: 0 views: 715
Curtis Franklin 30th October 2006

when recording in a fairly bad acoustic space, will a ribbon mic be more forgiving of the room than a condenser... i'm thinking...

patshep
replies: 14 views: 1,127
patshep 30th October 2006

I'm planning to get some "goose-neck" SDC Hyper-cardiod mics for toms. They -have- to be hyper/super cardiod, cuz I...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 962
Jay Kahrs 30th October 2006

That's because the convention is in a time warp. James Lugo Arrives at the AES a little wired after his trip from LA.

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 89 views: 19,018
Scott LaChapell 30th October 2006

the Millienia HV-3 D recall sheet. i've looked at barryrudolph.com and got nothing. does anyone know another place i could...

deriklang
replies: 2 views: 678
deriklang 30th October 2006

Hi Everyone, Got this Gates Solid Statesman at eBay a year ago. I finally got around to giving it a test run today. Drum...

mig27
replies: 6 views: 1,676
smalltownjon 30th October 2006

I've had plenty of people say that power conditioning is important, but I was told that it would only apply to those systems...

barbital
replies: 2 views: 947
Ethan Winer 30th October 2006

Hi, I'm going to be selling one soon, but haven't found any used ones for sale at the usual spots so I'm kind of lost as to...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 1,343
guittarzzan 30th October 2006

Hi oz slutz, I need to get my Drawmer 1962 Pre-amp looked at, any suggestions on good repair shops in Sydney or...

squelch
replies: 12 views: 590
lampmeister 30th October 2006

These guys were on the same stand as the Gearslutz Lounge (just behind us) And their live demos knocked a lot of people out.....

Jules
replies: 19 views: 2,199
TinderArts 30th October 2006

I find I need something with a bit more "glow" and color. A good u87 or even a km86 seems to have a bit more vibe to...

wayne mox
replies: 17 views: 1,711
Fruition2k 30th October 2006

I have been getting into to logic pro more as i just got it about a week ago, and the more I get into to it I find it's audio...

macmanmatty
replies: 38 views: 2,582
Rufuss Sewell 30th October 2006

Someone tell me what cheapo chinese mic to buy, and who to send it to to change the capsule and upgrade the guts nicely and if I...

tubedude
replies: 7 views: 2,635
Jamz 30th October 2006

whoops....I meant $600.00. My business partner is looking to build a state of the art studio for under $600 & he wants...

daback-daboot
replies: 33 views: 2,867
Blast9 30th October 2006

Anyone heard The Wreckers album? I was never crazy about Michelle Branch's pop albums but this one has great songs and amazing...

dsound
replies: 12 views: 1,003
ToddF 30th October 2006

Hello every one: I am looking for an EQ I saw advertised some where but now I can't find it and don't know who made it or...

VT rich
replies: 3 views: 793
VT rich 30th October 2006

I gotta tell ya'll, I thought the Lachapelle (spelling?) 992 looked pretty sporty ... anybody else check it out? cellfone...

Gpatton
replies: 6 views: 2,196
jamroom 30th October 2006

I have a Roland vmc7100 mixer Connect to a Rme hammerfall 96/52 using the Rme as my worldclock. Also im working in Nuendo 3....

spektor
replies: 5 views: 767
spektor 30th October 2006

Hi all, I was thinking to built polycilyndrics diffractors on the ceiling to attenuate a flutter echo in a room. Like these...

Bubble
replies: 22 views: 6,207
Scott R. Foster 30th October 2006

Forgive me for what I'm almost sure is a bunch of stupid questions. But I keep looking at these new consoles that have been...

jslevin
replies: 66 views: 5,884
Musiclab 30th October 2006

Just got 2 x A-Designs 500 series modules from BSG today...P-1 and the EM Blue. So far all I can say is, you need to get one or...

Aearth
replies: 2 views: 225
Aearth 30th October 2006

Yes, I know it sounds absurd on the face of it, but really, think about it. You have by this point a rather nice list of...

Empty Planet
replies: 37 views: 2,971
contramark 30th October 2006

Anyone attending the Syn Aud Con Seminar for sound system operators/technicians in Minneapolis next week? Let me know.

Chris Nighman
replies: 0 views: 953
Chris Nighman 30th October 2006

Yesterday, I had my first experience ever with the Neumann M149. I never thought too much about the mic because it always seems...

replies: 36 views: 4,047
Flymax 30th October 2006

Just curious what the stone recorded too on their early records, Brian Jones albums - to Exile on Main street....Some of the...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 16 views: 1,413
Jules 30th October 2006

Hi guys!! Just have to get something off my chest.... WHERE IS KONTAKT 2 UNIVERSAL BINARY!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this...

Marrone
replies: 4 views: 958
Marrone 29th October 2006

I've read about achieving separation between acoustic guitar and vocal tracks when recording both together by using the nulls of...

blueshowdoyoudo
replies: 2 views: 2,740
logichead 29th October 2006

I'm under the impression that my dollar will go alot farther if I were to go for a PC laptop as a dedicated Ableton Live ( and a...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 1,351
cajonezzz 29th October 2006

I was going to buy a MCI JH24 last summer, but I couldn't get with the guy selling it before I went out of town for a month, so I...

dbbubba
replies: 29 views: 1,952
Sounds Great 29th October 2006

Hello! I got a studio that is not properly insulated, so the temperature vary a lot. Will this affect monitors, console and...

Limepit
replies: 4 views: 808
Limepit 29th October 2006

I'm doing production work in the digital realm with a DAW and then sending the tracks to an analog board via an audio interface,...

ryelk
replies: 6 views: 2,123
RusRant 29th October 2006

My synth collection keeps growing and I need to build a stand for all of my beauties. I was thinking wood and I'm looking for...

dim light
replies: 8 views: 5,261
dim light 29th October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search