The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 31 views: 3,835
milza 1st November 2006

I gotta rent a bass for a Punk Rock. I was originally gonna rent a Fender P, but other names have been popping up in my search. ...

Bump Music
replies: 44 views: 14,698
John Suitcase 1st November 2006

This is kind of long, sorry... We've been recording our bands second album now for three years, and within that time our...

ToneRanger
replies: 6 views: 2,303
ToneRanger 1st November 2006

Has anyone else noticed tonal variations in SM57s? I recently purchased 4 57s, and unless I'm going crazy, each mic sounds a...

astorian
replies: 10 views: 1,297
mrface2112 1st November 2006

so im thinking of buying a set of the mk012s and i can choose between cardioid, hypercardioid, or omnidirectional... ill be...

smalltapes
replies: 2 views: 798
chetatkinsdiet 1st November 2006

I'm getting ready to take the plunge and explore the world of ribbon mics...my main application would be electric guitar amps....

Rockin Daddy
replies: 34 views: 5,305
C/G 1st November 2006

Some on here will know about this, others won't, but one of the largest dance music distros in Europe has closed it's doors this...

shapshankly
replies: 15 views: 2,291
John Suitcase 1st November 2006

Hello! I wonder what monitors I should go with since I'm not to happy with the new Genelec 8030. They sound good but I feel...

Limepit
replies: 11 views: 1,453
analogjeff 1st November 2006

i read alot about mic pres in gs but one that never seems to get mentioned is the tube-tech mp-1a. is it because it hasn't...

billgennaro
replies: 2 views: 1,585
billgennaro 1st November 2006

Halli Hallo Can anyone recommend an affordable (i.e. no more than a few hundred) power conditioning system for my project...

brutze
replies: 2 views: 1,166
brutze 1st November 2006

Hi I'd like to know what's the difference between a Sony MXP3036 and the MXP3000. Does the 3000 take the API preamps and EQs?...

Gumption
replies: 3 views: 1,212
Jim Williams 1st November 2006

i just got this 70 year old guitar in a trade; it's got me crackin' out my old RJ records.

Groove Dog
replies: 1 views: 857
max cooper 1st November 2006

Anyone know of any super hi quality 6 in (or 8 in) to 2 out small mixers with only gain and pan? the manley 16 x 2 tube mixer...

mixerguy
replies: 36 views: 4,968
peeceebee 1st November 2006

I need to put all my MIDI and recording equipment in one small corner of my house. I'm looking at this desk, although it's a...

jsegovia
replies: 0 views: 734
jsegovia 1st November 2006

I'm looking to get the type of swell in intro sound to blurs "charmless man"....Anyone know how this is done and what...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 0 views: 1,044
Stoneroses6300 1st November 2006

I got a free Gates S-38 limiter. I have never heard of it so I am unsure if it is worth the drive to pick it up or not. I have...

C/G
replies: 1 views: 2,327
C/G 1st November 2006

hi Im looking for a 8ch preamp without the adat option( as I dont need it) I found out recently that almost all the 8 ch...

musicmixer04
replies: 3 views: 1,307
TEMAS 1st November 2006

Currently pretty happy using the Sonalksis plugs for EQ and compression and Altiverb for reverb (usually as EMT plate)...but...

A440
replies: 2 views: 1,205
A440 1st November 2006

Can you tell me who is currently producing new sdc tube mics with variable pattern control ala km56. besides C. labs who is...

zarembo
replies: 6 views: 1,467
zarembo 1st November 2006

I'm considering getting a Royer 121 to guitar amps in my apartment studio. I'm concerned about the roll that the room might play...

Navigator
replies: 16 views: 2,960
Fletcher 1st November 2006

I am looking for additional 8 ch of DA which I can connect as slave with optical cable to EMU 1820M. My budget is around...

Purusha
replies: 0 views: 775
Purusha 1st November 2006

Hi!!!! Does anyone have infos about ELTEC gear???? Thank's

mr6100
replies: 5 views: 1,312
gjuodenas 1st November 2006

The discussion around the Journey article brought this up. It seems that quite a few people find it easier to concentrate on the...

Beardhead
replies: 3 views: 785
themaidsroom 1st November 2006

Is there a 'Studer graveyard' or junkyard somewhere with loads of old scrapped machines with available parts? eBay seems to be,...

Thor
replies: 1 views: 1,165
u b k 1st November 2006

So I've been using an analog front end for a little over a year and a half now...using a Soundtracs Topaz 24 channel to do stem...

frontierfran
replies: 70 views: 5,171
paterno 1st November 2006

So i do mostly hard rock and a little bit of modern jazz. i just got my 2nd distressor (and I love them) what should i do...

Jeff16years
replies: 29 views: 2,065
Aearth 1st November 2006

I mostly record/produce rock, metal, funk pop and folk. I use Synthogy Ivory triggered from a weighted Korg for piano, and I...

DavidKmusic
replies: 52 views: 6,723
mattasbob 1st November 2006

Hi! Coming from P.T I really miss the region editing in D.P-midi. Let's say I wan't to simply mute a bar in a middle of a...

T-fonk
replies: 10 views: 722
Mario-C. 1st November 2006

but who has samples of what these units can do? Especially in drums. The Thwack on a snare. The oompff of a kick. What do...

smalltownjon
replies: 10 views: 1,668
smalltownjon 1st November 2006

Does anyone have any experience with this tube summer: Tegeler Audio Manufaktur...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 1,181
warhead 1st November 2006

Hey Guys, Any of you know whats going on with Daniel's studio "Platinum" have they changed their name to Gold Coast...

BCains
replies: 0 views: 244
BCains 1st November 2006

I recorded some stuff to tape today and printed a click out of PT. Then dumped back to PT and measured that the click drifted...

Flymax
replies: 10 views: 1,196
Flymax 1st November 2006

I posted something similar in Music Computers and got zero hits, so pardon me if this is a little of subject. I use Ableton,...

soupking
replies: 9 views: 1,205
zkaudio 1st November 2006

I like it, but it feels more like a Townshend solo record (albeit with Daltrey singing on it). Kudos to Pete for the recording...

WindowSills
replies: 1 views: 1,119
Marlowe 1st November 2006

I am working on my oktava 319, and I was unscrewing a screw right on the capsule (LD) and my screw driver slipped. I hit the...

jakromm
replies: 16 views: 2,183
jakromm 1st November 2006

these are my fav condition for a new studio speaker cheap and good and fit to studio monitoring purpose like yamaha NS-10m...

bluesj
replies: 0 views: 757
bluesj 31st October 2006
replies: - views: -
picksail 31st October 2006

Hi All, I just finished building a bunch of bass traps with the help of some of the great information on this forum but am...

Steve Ouimette
replies: 6 views: 1,197
Steve Ouimette 31st October 2006

I have been looking to purchase one of these for a while now and just wanted to see if there is anything else out there that is a...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 790
Dave Martin 31st October 2006

Hello, I will try to explain this clearly. I'm somewhat confused. I'm stuck between 2 different opinions. The first is...

Ibvee
replies: 13 views: 951
No4PCs 31st October 2006

Has anyone seen or heard anything about a replacement for the discontinued US2400? Thanks..

ALL*MYTEE
replies: 35 views: 6,388
ALL*MYTEE 31st October 2006

were looking at replacing our mytek system with something else. the pan pots keep going out and when they do they blow the...

imnickb
replies: 3 views: 800
imnickb 31st October 2006

Has anyone used that console, and would its eq be much superior than most plug-ins? I'm considering buying a small console to...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 803
Jack Ross 31st October 2006

Hey, hoping someone could tell me who has the best deal on new Coles microphones. 4038 etc...Thanks!

dial_it_in
replies: 1 views: 797
T.RayBullard 31st October 2006

Well as probably expected by many of you (but still hoped a little bit inside it wouldn't happen) NI has once again (4th or 5th...

Marrone
replies: 10 views: 1,324
C_F_H_13 31st October 2006

Hi Guys, So, I recently finished the remodel of my home based project studio (see remodel photos here), and got some extra...

musictech
replies: 5 views: 1,181
musictech 31st October 2006

Kind of a spin-off thread to the 1 x 12 one: Seems most peeps are close- micing a speaker or multiple speakers anywhere up to...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 977
Blast9 31st October 2006

Hello, does anyone know where I can find that funny pic of the "man" rackunit with 1 or 2 knobs on it next to the...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 2 views: 5,206
BlakeMcKibben 31st October 2006

Last summer I worked with a French acoustic band for their new album. I was really busy and didn't really keep track of them...

chandlersonic
replies: 47 views: 3,580
ofsaints 31st October 2006

I'm thinking about ditching the Marshall 4x12 slant to get an pair of unloaded 1x12 so I can put an unused pair of V30's to use...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 40 views: 8,135
chetatkinsdiet 31st October 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search